April 27, 2024, 10:51:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232853 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: September 13, 2009, 12:40:09 PM »

Hi Wyks, cece, darla and Klaas! 

I distinctly remember thinking as I was taking my four year old to the ER for stitches, that he looked abused! My neighbor was with me; the accident happened at her house, but I swear, he was just so full of himself! She kept apologizing and saying, "But, I was right there, I was watching him closely!" I finally did a recount of the most recent "boo-boo's" while I had been "right there" too and she felt better! She was ready to close the trunk from getting groceries out, and at the last second, he reached in and she closed it on his head..........  BUT, a couple of weeks earlier, he had fallen out of the grocery cart because he saw something he wanted on the bottom shelf while I was standing RIGHT THERE reading a label! He just thought he could do anything physically and was scared of NOTHING! He grew up to be a football player, and I stopped at one child.........   

Caylee seemed to be an active child, so I'm not sure we'll ever know if she was just one of those kids, or if there was some physical abuse. I do believe she was emotionally abused.   

CBB I too believe she was emotionally abused....the tug o wars and the arguments between kc and sin-sin.....it had to be very confusing for her.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: September 13, 2009, 12:42:25 PM »

Hi CBB!      

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1822 on: September 13, 2009, 12:42:33 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

I have 2 grandkids who keep circles under their eyes, and another that on any given day has at least 5 or 6 bruises on him. He is 10 yrs old and has more scars on him than most 50 yr olds. I know that he has had stitches at least 5 times . He is rambunctious in the extreme and also has MD and falls multiple times a day. But if a stranger were to see him ,they would swear he has been abused all of his life. Some kids just bruise easier than others. What strikes me the most with Caylee's pictures in the last months of her precious life, is how incredibly sad she looked in all of them. There was no light in her lil eyes at all. The sparkle was gone . I don't know any other way to describe it .
Good Morning Darla. That's what I'm trying to get at, and you explained it about your grandkids  an angelic monkey Some kids are just rambunctious and get bruised a lot, and it is hard to determine just by looking at a pic of someone if the child is being abused or is peppy and is prone to bruising. I will agree, the newer pics of Caylee she lost that sparkle in her eyes that she had in many of the younger pics of her. Hope you are doing fine today  an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: September 13, 2009, 12:43:17 PM »

Calling ANJ....read this folks!   

Gale St. John has been a psychic her entire life and has been featured on dozens of TV's show, documentaries, interviews with people such as Larry King, Nancy Grace and Geraldo Rivera. Currently she's working on a new TV mini series dedicated to help find missing people.

She's also given personal phone readings to dozens of celebrities and has earned a reputation of being the best in the business when it comes to helping others using her psychic abilities.

The fee for a private psychic reading by telephone is just $149 per half hour session but if you order today, your phone call with Gale also includes a free private dream reading by dream expert Brian Ladd of www.BriansDreams.com.

This service is normally sold here for $99, but if you order today, it's included free of charge!

For your convenience, a PayPal account has been set up.  Just click on the PayPal button below to send your payment securely. 

http://psychicgalestjohn.com/

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: September 13, 2009, 12:44:37 PM »

Not defending Casey by any means, but my son had "allergic shiners" as a child.  He was allergic to everything! 

I still get them,as does my little grandson.
Me too, and my older daughter, and Wyks by your post so did your son, it is awful when one has so many allergies 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: September 13, 2009, 12:45:05 PM »

CBB - I just thought about something that made me laugh out loud....remember the coffee pot that made predictions?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1826 on: September 13, 2009, 12:46:38 PM »

I've seen sev pics of Caylee with what looks like bruises or black eyes, and wondered about them.  Lack of sleep or incorrect diet can make eyes look like that, in some children.  It's hard to know, by the pics alone. 

When my oldest was that young, his eyes looked like that at times.  Most often later in the day after he had been outside romping and playing.  I thought maybe it was because he was tired.  When it continued, and became more frequent, despite my ensuring he was getting enough sleep and eating well, as well as taking vits etc, I asked the doc about it.  After a reg exam was told he was healthy, to take him to the eye doc, maybe his eyes were strained and he needed glasses. 

Turns out, the eye doc said it was allergies.  He said that before even testing his eyes.  Called em "allergy shiners".  Still tested his eyes tho, which came out fine. 

Back to the other doc.  Now testing for allergies.  Turns out he was highly allergic to nearly everything, but especially milk!  Allergic to milk, corn, wheat, soy, eggs.  All grasses, trees, dust, mites......... and so on.  Food elimination diet began.  Ugh.  And he had to have a weekly allergy shot.  But after awhile, the shadows under his eyes soon went away, and hasn't had em since. 

Maybe, who knows, maybe this is what was going on with Caylee.  Have heard reported that she was healthy etc.  But still..... my son's doc said he was healthy too.  It wasn't until the need for allergy tests came about that we discovered what was up.  So if they hadn't had Caylee actually tested, they likely wouldn't know about any possible allergies, and so, think she was perfectly healthy.  Sometimes these things aren't found out until the child is bet 3 and school-age.  Just saying....

The shadows under her eyes have concerned me.  Also a concern are the expressions that Caylee had.  As others have said, she had the eyes of an 'old soul'.  As in wise beyond her years, perhaps having experienced much at such an early age.  She looks 'haunted' in many of her pics.  So much so, that it breaks my heart in seeing some of those pics.  Sigh. 

Hi wyks....Klaas mentioned allergy shiners and now you mention it as well. First time I have heard this term.  I have terrible allergies....mold, ragweed, pollen....etc....mostly outdoor allergies.

Hi Sunny!  Yep, I was writing as Klaas posted hers, lol.  My son hadn't even got settled in the eye doc's chair before he said "allergy shiners!".  I was like... huh??  lol  Then he explained that sooooooooo many folks came to him with shadows under their eyes like that.  Some outgrow the allergies, some don't.  From what I understand, when highly allergic to say, environmental things, it can be harder to outgrow.   Food allergies seem to be easier for some to outgrow.  I have allergies that sound like yours, mostly outdoor.  And it's different in different areas of town, depending on the trees, etc in the area.  High cotton-flying days, I pretty much stay indoors.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: September 13, 2009, 12:47:55 PM »

Just thought about something else...for those who many not know about this kook Brian's Dreams....it was proved some time ago that he changed the dates and times on his 'dream predictions' to fit the situation   IMO that is....

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1828 on: September 13, 2009, 12:51:47 PM »

I'm thinking we have a serious "Klutz Monkey" membership here............ just sayin'.   

There's plenty of tangible evidence that Caylee was not properly loved and cared for. The dynamics within that household would have made that almost impossible, IMO. I don't think Cindy, George, and Casey suddenly developed their personalities in a day. I just don't know about the physical element until she was actually killed.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1829 on: September 13, 2009, 12:53:32 PM »

CBB - I just thought about something that made me laugh out loud....remember the coffee pot that made predictions?

OMG! I'd forgotten, but I'm laughing with you!!! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: September 13, 2009, 12:53:42 PM »

Sunny I'm snipping this section of your post.   JMO....kc, dragged Caylee around all hours of the day and night. WE KNOW that from statements of  kc's friends.  Caylee might surely have suffered AT TIMES from being TIRED. We have no proof, not even statements from friends, that Caylee was abused in any way.  In fact, just the opposite! Some friend, can't remember who at the moment and it's not important,  said kc was perhaps, at times, overly protective. Little kids fall and get bruised and yes, they get black eyes.                  Exactly, I don't recall anyone say they saw her being abusive to Caylee, not one person. And putting aside my feelings and what I think about George and Cindy, they may be a lot of things, but imo if they saw Casey beating on Caylee I don't think they would have tolerated that, of course I could be wrong.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1831 on: September 13, 2009, 12:53:46 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

I have 2 grandkids who keep circles under their eyes, and another that on any given day has at least 5 or 6 bruises on him. He is 10 yrs old and has more scars on him than most 50 yr olds. I know that he has had stitches at least 5 times . He is rambunctious in the extreme and also has MD and falls multiple times a day. But if a stranger were to see him ,they would swear he has been abused all of his life. Some kids just bruise easier than others. What strikes me the most with Caylee's pictures in the last months of her precious life, is how incredibly sad she looked in all of them. There was no light in her lil eyes at all. The sparkle was gone . I don't know any other way to describe it .
Good Morning Darla. That's what I'm trying to get at, and you explained it about your grandkids  an angelic monkey Some kids are just rambunctious and get bruised a lot, and it is hard to determine just by looking at a pic of someone if the child is being abused or is peppy and is prone to bruising. I will agree, the newer pics of Caylee she lost that sparkle in her eyes that she had in many of the younger pics of her. Hope you are doing fine today  an angelic monkey
When I am talking to my grandkids, I love to watch their eyes......They are always sparkling, especially when they are excited. Eyes are the first thing I notice about a person.

Some kids are just more prone to accidents and like I said if you saw my Chandler on any given day, you would be ready to call in the cops. He bruises easily and is just into everything . He is never still even in his sleep.

I am doing great today. Thanks !

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: September 13, 2009, 12:57:04 PM »

Hi Sunny and Trimm! You snuck in on me while I was posting, but I didn't want to leave you out!!   

Hey CBB...my bottom lip was out cause I thought you missed me!   

I co-hosted a swimming birthday party yesterday with 20, 5, 6, 7 and 8 yo's in attendance....yes,    I am nuts!  LOL...  2 little boys had black eyes, one little girl had taken a spill on her bike...both elbows and both knees were really scraped...and it happened a week ago. 2 children had stitched...one across the bridge of her nose and the other in her head at the hairline of her forehead. I can guarantee only one didn't have a visible booboo. 
    I hope you had a stiff drink after that  Monkey Devil!  It is rare not to see a kid without somekind of bruise or cut, unless they just sit and don't do much all day.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1833 on: September 13, 2009, 12:57:32 PM »

Hi Wyks, cece, darla and Klaas! 

I distinctly remember thinking as I was taking my four year old to the ER for stitches, that he looked abused! My neighbor was with me; the accident happened at her house, but I swear, he was just so full of himself! She kept apologizing and saying, "But, I was right there, I was watching him closely!" I finally did a recount of the most recent "boo-boo's" while I had been "right there" too and she felt better! She was ready to close the trunk from getting groceries out, and at the last second, he reached in and she closed it on his head..........  BUT, a couple of weeks earlier, he had fallen out of the grocery cart because he saw something he wanted on the bottom shelf while I was standing RIGHT THERE reading a label! He just thought he could do anything physically and was scared of NOTHING! He grew up to be a football player, and I stopped at one child.........   

Caylee seemed to be an active child, so I'm not sure we'll ever know if she was just one of those kids, or if there was some physical abuse. I do believe she was emotionally abused.   

Hi CBB!   

I agree, am thinking that at the least, Caylee was emotionally, if not verbally, abused.  Just in how the A's act in public, gosh......... I can only imagine what it must have been like, behind doors.  A child can be emotionally abused (IMO) just sitting in the midst of squabbling adults.  Worse if the fight bet the adults gets physical.  This is why some kids need to have therapy in their later life, even if the only abuse they received was being the witness to other abuse going on around them.  My middle son is one of those.  The squabbling and abuse from his father toward me, scared him so much he would hide under the nearest table.  He remains to this day overly cautious, with a great deal of anxiety.  And that's after 20 years!!  That's emotional abuse, and am betting that at the very least, it was like this with Caylee.  IMO 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: September 13, 2009, 12:57:35 PM »

Calling ANJ....read this folks!   

Gale St. John has been a psychic her entire life and has been featured on dozens of TV's show, documentaries, interviews with people such as Larry King, Nancy Grace and Geraldo Rivera. Currently she's working on a new TV mini series dedicated to help find missing people.

She's also given personal phone readings to dozens of celebrities and has earned a reputation of being the best in the business when it comes to helping others using her psychic abilities.

The fee for a private psychic reading by telephone is just $149 per half hour session but if you order today, your phone call with Gale also includes a free private dream reading by dream expert Brian Ladd of www.BriansDreams.com.

This service is normally sold here for $99, but if you order today, it's included free of charge!

For your convenience, a PayPal account has been set up.  Just click on the PayPal button below to send your payment securely. 

http://psychicgalestjohn.com/

I too, can say anything for a buck!!!  Just a buck now.....come on do I have any takers? 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: September 13, 2009, 12:58:03 PM »

Hi wyks....Klaas mentioned allergy shiners and now you mention it as well. First time I have heard this term.  I have terrible allergies....mold, ragweed, pollen....etc....mostly outdoor allergies.

Hi Sunny!  Yep, I was writing as Klaas posted hers, lol.  My son hadn't even got settled in the eye doc's chair before he said "allergy shiners!".  I was like... huh??  lol  Then he explained that sooooooooo many folks came to him with shadows under their eyes like that.  Some outgrow the allergies, some don't.  From what I understand, when highly allergic to say, environmental things, it can be harder to outgrow.   Food allergies seem to be easier for some to outgrow.  I have allergies that sound like yours, mostly outdoor.  And it's different in different areas of town, depending on the trees, etc in the area.  High cotton-flying days, I pretty much stay indoors.     

We moved back to MO from TX 2 years ago and my allergies as being exposed to new and different allergens than I was used to so it been....achoo!! achoo!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1836 on: September 13, 2009, 01:00:46 PM »

A buck, huh? I don't know, Tupelo.................. do you have a coffee pot?   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1837 on: September 13, 2009, 01:03:29 PM »

Wyks, you're so right! I'm sorry about your son. {{HUGS}}. Those kind of scars don't heal easily, and I do believe that Caylee's world was becoming more difficult as she got more able to put a crimp in Casey's lies. JMO.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: September 13, 2009, 01:09:55 PM »

OMG! I'd forgotten, but I'm laughing with you!!! 

I wish I still had that site...it was a hoot!! Sorry...just reminiscing about 'the good? ole days' LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1839 on: September 13, 2009, 01:12:09 PM »

Not defending Casey by any means, but my son had "allergic shiners" as a child.  He was allergic to everything! 

I still get them,as does my little grandson.
Me too, and my older daughter, and Wyks by your post so did your son, it is awful when one has so many allergies 

Yes, it IS awful!  Seems that the actual testing for allergies is as hard, if not harder to bear, than the allergies themselves.  Sigh.  Will never forget what my son went thru during those tests.  What an ordeal.  The nurse made a game of taking the shots.  She told my son that if he could count to 5 lickety-split, before she was done with the shot, that next week he wouldn't have to take his shot.  Hehe.  He tried hard to outcount her, believe me.  It really took the focus off the shot, he had to concentrate on counting fast.  Of course, he needed those shots, and she and I both knew she was faster at the shot than he was at counting.  But she always gave him that hope.......  He actually looked forward to shot day, than dreading it.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.