April 27, 2024, 12:09:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232898 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1900 on: September 13, 2009, 03:28:55 PM »

Me too, CBB!

Wyks, hindsight is 20/20.  I am sure you did everything you could do at the time.

Thanks Bearlyhere.      an angelic monkey 

I tell myself that, I do.  Yet, the choices I made at the time weren't good enough to make everything all better, no matter that I did all I knew to do.  And that's what I get to live with the rest of my life.  Forgiving myself doesn't seem a good option, not when I watch the effects it all has had, and continues to have, on my sons.     But I work on it.  And they are very forgiving of me.  Not of their father tho.  Not yet.  Maybe one day. 

Wyks, with all my heart, I believe that All Things work for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. You did your best at the time, and now it's a choice for your children to make, but I believe the promise that whatever they bring to that choice can work for their good. You can't make the choice for them and you're not responsible for whatever they choose either.

Sorry............. it's Sunday and I promise no more sermonettes! In a way though, your circumstances are related to this case. The dynamics within the Anthony household had a tragic outcome. Even though I'm in no way removing accountability from Casey, I believe that Cindy is toxic and that Cindy greased the wheels of what happened. Casey made choices and they were bad ones. Casey chose to lie about working. Casey chose to steal rather than earn a paycheck. Casey chose herself over her daughter. Casey chose to stay and take the heat rather than sacrifice for her daughter.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: September 13, 2009, 03:28:58 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

It just struck me that Cindy can protect KC all she wants, but the fact is that she went to a therapist to find out how to handle the situation of getting custody of Caylee.  So - Cindy's stuck with the fact that she thought KC was such a bad mother that Cindy should take custoday away from KC.

Another thing that Cindy is stuck with (if we heard the truth) is that the therapist told her to get Caylee in a safe place before Cindy should confont KC about getting custody - Cindy did not get Caylee in a safe place "first".

Hi Puzzler!  So glad you brought this up. Wish these conversations could be brought out in court....and perhaps it will be touched on...without breaking any HIPPA laws.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: September 13, 2009, 03:29:58 PM »

Living with Cindy is enough of a factor to convince me that there was emotional abuse to anyone else in the place!

I don't doubt for a moment that Cindy's possesiveness of Caylee and criticism of Casey added to the environment that would result in Caylee's death. The only way I can even kind of understand Cindy's staunch support of Casey is that it's because if Casey is found guilty, she can look in the mirror and take some responsibility, too. JMO!

CBB - I agree with your bolded statement above totally.

Sunny - O/T - I always notice your big girl panties smilie...wouldn't it be cute if we had a monkey "big girl panties"..

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1903 on: September 13, 2009, 03:30:40 PM »

tupelohoney thanks for the pictures, yes I've know people who have done that, when I was a kid, the kid across the street use to hit his head back and forth on the couch and he had a bald spot from doing that. I really don't know why her hair was like that, maybe just thin hair.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1904 on: September 13, 2009, 03:32:35 PM »

I believe this week we will be hearing from Andrea Lyons 

This is the hearing over the State going for the death penalty? I've lost track, sorry! If so, I'm thinking this is going to be a real shoot out. Lyons is a much better atty than Baez. I hope Stan's been eating his Wheeties! 
Yes, and it should be interesting 

My bet is she's going to set up this scenario: "What PROVES that Casey didn't simply dispose of Caylee's body after an accidental death?"

Then she'll argue that placing the burden of premeditated murder with so little evidence that Casey killed her at all, is inappropriate. JMO.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: September 13, 2009, 03:34:04 PM »

Hi gizzie!!  It's sad how anyone can't love a child enough to want her murderer, no matter who that person is, punished.

Hi Sunny, I will agree with that! So many times during this case, I have tried to put myself in G & CA position, swapping KC with my almost 20 year old daughter, and every single time, I come up with the same conclusion, that I would be there for my daughter, but I would have to be on the prosecution's side the whole time. I would want my daughter punished, no matter how much I love her. Some may disagree, but I was raised to accept responsibility for my actions, and I have raised my children to do the same.

And my daughter has followed this story right along with me. And she knows how I would react if, heaven forbid, we were ever in this type situation. Gee, this made much more sense in my head, lol. 

LOL.....I know it would be EXTREMELY difficult for me to even think for a brief second that my son could harm a child. But if he did I am fairly sure I would feel the same as you. Being a single parent I was tough on him and he knew early on that  actions had a consequence....good or bad. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: September 13, 2009, 03:36:44 PM »

I wish I knew the circumstances around the way Caylee died. Had she been found earlier, I think that would have come out.

CBB I go back and forth from wanting to know to not wanting to know. I PREFER to think she dies peacefully in her sleep...then that damn duct tape pops up and I shiver with fear.....fear for what she might have gone through at the hands of her own Mother.

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1907 on: September 13, 2009, 03:39:17 PM »

I wish I knew the circumstances around the way Caylee died. Had she been found earlier, I think that would have come out.

CBB I go back and forth from wanting to know to not wanting to know. I PREFER to think she dies peacefully in her sleep...then that damn duct tape pops up and I shiver with fear.....fear for what she might have gone through at the hands of her own Mother.

I know, Sunny, me too. Simply for the State's case, I wish there were more forensics that probably would have been available had she been found earlier.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: September 13, 2009, 03:42:35 PM »

This is the hearing over the State going for the death penalty? I've lost track, sorry! If so, I'm thinking this is going to be a real shoot out. Lyons is a much better atty than Baez. I hope Stan's been eating his Wheeties! 

My bet is she's going to set up this scenario: "What PROVES that Casey didn't simply dispose of Caylee's body after an accidental death?"

Then she'll argue that placing the burden of premeditated murder with so little evidence that Casey killed her at all, is inappropriate. JMO.

You're correct CBB IMO...just a rerun of Lenamon's 'brief' on the same subject last year.  Wonder if we will see those IMO haunting pictures of KC that he included?  

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: September 13, 2009, 03:43:45 PM »

I found these two shots of Caylee with the sparse hair that we have been talking about. I'm not sure if it really is just the way her hair is on this day or if she is indeed missing hair. One thing that was mentioned here was her hair possibly falling out due to nerves. I have known people who pull their hair out one hair at a time due to being nervous and they don't even realize they are doing this at the time. My son did this one year in elementary school, only he pulled out his eyebrow hairs. 

I have a cousin who suffers from this aliment. It is called trichotillomania. She has had it since her early 20's til this day. she is going to be 58 this year. She has worn wigs for nearly 30 years and has to draw eyebrows on and has no eyelashes. Having had some exposure to the disease, I do not believe Caylee suffered this ailment.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/trichotillomania/DS00895

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: September 13, 2009, 03:45:19 PM »

Is this the week that Lyons is supposed to show us her briefs?    

And I was wondering who has to write the response or compile the 'evidence' that LDB requested for the 'shared' discovery proving that the body was placed in the woods while KC was incarcerated.

Go Saints!!

Hi Bluesy....it's gonna get more and more interesting isn't it

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1911 on: September 13, 2009, 03:46:12 PM »

You're correct CBB IMO...just a rerun of Lenamon's 'brief' on the same subject last year.  Wonder if we will see those IMO haunting pictures of KC that he included?  

Hi Bluesy!!    Ohhhhh, take a drag for me, will you?   

I really think this upcoming hearing is going to be hard fought, and I'm hoping the State is ready for it! I agree with your observations, too!
carolb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1912 on: September 13, 2009, 03:46:59 PM »

Actually re-looking at these photos, I don't think there is a bald spot like I thought there was. Thanks for posting them Tupelohoney.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1913 on: September 13, 2009, 03:49:05 PM »

SNIPPED:
And also IMO, children are a blessed gift.  It does bring some measure of peace to think that *perhaps* the good Lord looked down, saw how His blessed gift may have been treated, and plucked His gift back from the undeserving mother.  <<<<------- Just my opinion. 

Wyks, I snipped your post because I honestly BELIEVE every mother can look back and wished she had said or done something differently. Children don't come with handbooks for parents.  You are TOPS in my books.

BTW - I agree with your opinion above.

Thanks Sunny.      an angelic monkey

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: September 13, 2009, 03:49:20 PM »

I know, Sunny, me too. Simply for the State's case, I wish there were more forensics that probably would have been available had she been found earlier.

Oh, you are so right!!  COD would be HUGE for the prosecution!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1915 on: September 13, 2009, 03:49:50 PM »

Actually re-looking at these photos, I don't think there is a bald spot like I thought there was. Thanks for posting them Tupelohoney.

It sort of looks like her hairline, doesn't it?
carolb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1916 on: September 13, 2009, 03:51:53 PM »

It sort of looks like her hairline, doesn't it?

It sure does CBB
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: September 13, 2009, 03:59:00 PM »

Yes, COD would wrap up this case, but what IF, and it’s big IF…..What if the hair stuck to the duct tape contained both hair from an alive Caylee and hair with the death band showing a deceased Caylee. Would that not prove Caylee was alive when the tape was placed over her mouth and nose? Just grasping here……..
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: September 13, 2009, 04:01:06 PM »

Is this the week that Lyons is supposed to show us her briefs?    

And I was wondering who has to write the response or compile the 'evidence' that LDB requested for the 'shared' discovery proving that the body was placed in the woods while KC was incarcerated.

Go Saints!!

Hi Bluesy....it's gonna get more and more interesting isn't it

I'll say it sure will!!!  One of Lyon's arguments has been taken away by Stan the Man letting the Check/Bank Fraud case go forth.  They won't be able to say...'no priors'.  

Have to say I am so looking forward to this week as we should also see a response to Mr. Mitniks' 'Calling BS on DC' motion.  Wonder if Rodriguez will get PO'd at being lied to under oath in his 'public' hearing?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1919 on: September 13, 2009, 04:05:44 PM »

Yes, COD would wrap up this case, but what IF, and it’s big IF…..What if the hair stuck to the duct tape contained both hair from an alive Caylee and hair with the death band showing a deceased Caylee. Would that not prove Caylee was alive when the tape was placed over her mouth and nose? Just grasping here……..

Wow! That's a good grasp, N2WISHIN! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.