April 27, 2024, 01:25:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232937 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1920 on: September 13, 2009, 04:06:40 PM »

OK........... I'll ask. What's COD? 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: September 13, 2009, 04:12:54 PM »

Cause Of Death=suffocation

Think about this too, in my opinion LE had to have something really solid in order to bring back the DP.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: September 13, 2009, 04:14:26 PM »

Think about this too, in my opinion LE had to have something really solid in order to bring back the DP.

And in addition, I'm still holding out hope for Casey's fingerprints on the tape she placed on Caylee.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: September 13, 2009, 04:16:29 PM »

And in addition, I'm still holding out hope for Casey's fingerprints on the tape she placed on Caylee.

I'm hoping right along with you......
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1924 on: September 13, 2009, 04:16:44 PM »

Wyks, with all my heart, I believe that All Things work for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. You did your best at the time, and now it's a choice for your children to make, but I believe the promise that whatever they bring to that choice can work for their good. You can't make the choice for them and you're not responsible for whatever they choose either.

Sorry............. it's Sunday and I promise no more sermonettes! In a way though, your circumstances are related to this case. The dynamics within the Anthony household had a tragic outcome. Even though I'm in no way removing accountability from Casey, I believe that Cindy is toxic and that Cindy greased the wheels of what happened. Casey made choices and they were bad ones. Casey chose to lie about working. Casey chose to steal rather than earn a paycheck. Casey chose herself over her daughter. Casey chose to stay and take the heat rather than sacrifice for her daughter.   

Thanks CBB.  I agree with what you've said.  And for the most part, 2/3 of my sons have chosen well.  I can only hope and pray that my oldest doesn't cause our family to be a discussion on these boards someday in the future.  Sigh.  Guess we can each hope and pray that our kids makes good choices in life, so that none of us are discussed like this.  Guess I'm drawn to cases such as these, cuz if it weren't for the grace of God, there go I. 

It's very true about Casey.  Am quite sure that growing up with CinCin was no picnic, however, Casey had options in life, her own choices to make.  Just as anyone of us when we grow up and have children of our own, etc.  I've read discussions on when an abused child grows up, how they relate to their world as an adult.  The heredity vs. environment thing.  I've come to understand that it's a mixture of each.  Else why would my oldest, who hasn't seen or been around his father in 20+ years, turn out exactly like him? 

And in looking at Casey and her parents, we can see where she gets some of her attitudes/behaviors.  But are her parents to blame for what happened to Caylee, because of the way they seemingly raised Casey?  Perhaps in part, ultimately.  And yet, IMO, the direct responsibility would be on Casey, not her family, because of her own choices in whatever happened.  Plenty of abused kids have grown up and not continued the abuse, certainly not killed their own kids.    Many, even if angry with their own parents, have not turned out to be so very spiteful as Casey seems to have.  I think that's on her, not anyone else. 

Heck, I dunno.  Maybe it's my wishful thinking that parents aren't wholly to blame for how their child turns out.  I have come to accept that I do have an anti-social/sociopath oldest son.  Which I've tried to avoid having since his first sign of that at 6 years.  But it happened, despite my very best efforts, and those of his doctor/s.  So it isn't all the parents fault, but there are things that happen in the past, based on the parents choices at the time, which affect the outcome for the child's future in adulthood.  It's such a confusing thing!  Not sure I'm explaining it very well. 

I don't want to make excuses for Casey... nor do I want to make excuses for CinCin.  And I sure don't want to make excuses for myself or my oldest if something awful were to happen down the road.  It's sooooo close to home, having a son who is a male version of Casey, with a son of his own.     Scary thoughts.... of what MIGHT happen, and praying of course, that it doesn't. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: September 13, 2009, 04:17:03 PM »

I agree with you and whatever they have I feel it was found at the remains scene. It didn't take long for all the testing to come back, along with the autopsy for them to put it back on the table. I feel so strongly that the state has the goods and Casey will be found guilty of murder, whether she had help or someone else disposed of the body or not.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: September 13, 2009, 04:17:22 PM »

I believe this week we will be hearing from Andrea Lyons 

This is the hearing over the State going for the death penalty? I've lost track, sorry! If so, I'm thinking this is going to be a real shoot out. Lyons is a much better atty than Baez. I hope Stan's been eating his Wheeties! 
Yes, and it should be interesting 

My bet is she's going to set up this scenario: "What PROVES that Casey didn't simply dispose of Caylee's body after an accidental death?"

Then she'll argue that placing the burden of premeditated murder with so little evidence that Casey killed her at all, is inappropriate. JMO.

You're correct CBB IMO...just a rerun of Lenamon's 'brief' on the same subject last year.  Wonder if we will see those IMO haunting pictures of KC that he included?  

Hi Bluesy!!    Ohhhhh, take a drag for me, will you?   

I really think this upcoming hearing is going to be hard fought, and I'm hoping the State is ready for it! I agree with your observations, too!

CBB...you did such an awesome job on my Halloween avi...I think I will keep it year round.  Love the skeleton smoke rings.  LOL

I really think when the state decided to put the DP back on the table that they knew a really  'high profile' atty. would be brought in to 'fight' it and that perhaps is one of the reasons they did bring the DP back.  If Baez was allowed to continue IMO as the 'lead' atty., KC would have definately had 'ground's IMO to put 'ineffectiveness of counsel' in her appeal.   IMO it is really difficult for them to file a 'counter' to the death penalty without admiting KC had a hand in the death of Caylee.    

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1927 on: September 13, 2009, 04:17:41 PM »

Thanks, N2WISHIN! I hope you're right, and think you probably are. I admit it has occurred to me that maybe they were hoping to save the state some money and hoopla by going for premeditated in hopes it woud encourage a plea for life. I don't think the State would accept anything less than that.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1928 on: September 13, 2009, 04:20:24 PM »

I agree with you and whatever they have I feel it was found at the remains scene. It didn't take long for all the testing to come back, along with the autopsy for them to put it back on the table. I feel so strongly that the state has the goods and Casey will be found guilty of murder, whether she had help or someone else disposed of the body or not.

Oh, you SA-WEET talker, you!    

You encourage me, tupleohoney!!! 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: September 13, 2009, 04:20:53 PM »

I'm hoping right along with you......

an angelic monkey

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1930 on: September 13, 2009, 04:21:46 PM »

I agree with this.  It was put back on the table right away, so am thinking they do have something solid. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1931 on: September 13, 2009, 04:22:17 PM »

This is the hearing over the State going for the death penalty? I've lost track, sorry! If so, I'm thinking this is going to be a real shoot out. Lyons is a much better atty than Baez. I hope Stan's been eating his Wheeties! 

My bet is she's going to set up this scenario: "What PROVES that Casey didn't simply dispose of Caylee's body after an accidental death?"

Then she'll argue that placing the burden of premeditated murder with so little evidence that Casey killed her at all, is inappropriate. JMO.

You're correct CBB IMO...just a rerun of Lenamon's 'brief' on the same subject last year.  Wonder if we will see those IMO haunting pictures of KC that he included?  

Hi Bluesy!!    Ohhhhh, take a drag for me, will you?   

I really think this upcoming hearing is going to be hard fought, and I'm hoping the State is ready for it! I agree with your observations, too!

CBB...you did such an awesome job on my Halloween avi...I think I will keep it year round.  Love the skeleton smoke rings.  LOL

I really think when the state decided to put the DP back on the table that they knew a really  'high profile' atty. would be brought in to 'fight' it and that perhaps is one of the reasons they did bring the DP back.  If Baez was allowed to continue IMO as the 'lead' atty., KC would have definately had 'ground's IMO to put 'ineffectiveness of counsel' in her appeal.   IMO it is really difficult for them to file a 'counter' to the death penalty without admiting KC had a hand in the death of Caylee.    

I suppose in December we could hang bells and put a Santa Hat or something on your ghoul!   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: September 13, 2009, 04:27:57 PM »

Me too.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: September 13, 2009, 04:30:42 PM »

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: September 13, 2009, 04:37:28 PM »

Thanks, N2WISHIN! I hope you're right, and think you probably are. I admit it has occurred to me that maybe they were hoping to save the state some money and hoopla by going for premeditated in hopes it woud encourage a plea for life. I don't think the State would accept anything less than that.

Since I'm "what ifing" here, I'll go a step further too. What if LE can also prove Caylee was being abused in any number of ways. We've all commented on how she lacked any expression of childlike joy in the pictures close to the time of her death. Surely LE saw the same.
When I see how lightly our system treats many child abuse and murder cases, it makes me wonder just what is so different about Caylee’s case.  It would seem that there must be some aggravating circumstances they are applying.  I’m doubtful there was an insurance policy or the like, so what could it be?  Was there something sordid, sinister and heinous happening to Caylee aside from being duct taped and thrown in the trunk?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: September 13, 2009, 04:49:08 PM »

This is particularly lovely Cece.   I so enjoy all your work.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: September 13, 2009, 04:53:40 PM »

Since I'm "what ifing" here, I'll go a step further too. What if LE can also prove Caylee was being abused in any number of ways. We've all commented on how she lacked any expression of childlike joy in the pictures close to the time of her death. Surely LE saw the same.
When I see how lightly our system treats many child abuse and murder cases, it makes me wonder just what is so different about Caylee’s case.  It would seem that there must be some aggravating circumstances they are applying.  I’m doubtful there was an insurance policy or the like, so what could it be?  Was there something sordid, sinister and heinous happening to Caylee aside from being duct taped and thrown in the trunk?

This is just my opinion but I don't think there was something sinister and heinous happening.  I think Caylee was abused and neglected by Casey when she wasn't in the presence of Cindy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1937 on: September 13, 2009, 04:56:08 PM »

We are on the same page, I believe that is exactly what she is going to say.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1938 on: September 13, 2009, 04:57:58 PM »

Actually re-looking at these photos, I don't think there is a bald spot like I thought there was. Thanks for posting them Tupelohoney.
It kind of looks like she has baby fine hair, and that's why it looks like that.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: September 13, 2009, 05:33:42 PM »

N2 - me too. I THINK they have a whole lot.  They talked about plant growth through the bones. I am sure they can determine how long it took for the plant growth the grow through. We still haven't heard anything about the...ugh...maggots. I just have to believe there is so much MORE than we are aware of.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.