April 27, 2024, 04:55:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 580036 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: October 02, 2009, 12:49:48 AM »

I seldom post and so I know that people on this board don't know me at all but I feel compelled to voice my opinion.   

I just reread all of KaraK's posts.   And I don't see anything hinky.  In fact, she was very articulate and open to everyone looking into her and her background.  I got the sense that she felt awful and guilty for sending Lindsey home and wanted to something, anything to help.   I'm not trying to imply that she shouldn't be looked into further but before the cut thing gets out of hand...why not reread her posts?  Or maybe many of you will still think she is hinky and for some reason I just relate to the way she writes.  I don't know.

I'm not another person trying to redirect or spread rumors.  I live on the East coast and don't know any of these people.  I started reading here when Caylee went missing.  So it may seem odd that I come out of the rafters to defend KaraK but I guess I am really puzzled to why people find her so odd.  When I read her posts, they make sense to me. 

Hi Day old,

Really looking at her posts they end in July I believe.  It is now the first of October, and alot of new information, or more confusing information has come forward since then.  When you look back to what was said then, and what little additional info that we know now, and you tried to tie it all in, it doesn't always make sense.  She may be trying to be truthful, or she may not.  We don't know, so we question more.  She quit posting, so it is not possible to ask her more questions of clarification.   

With that, this grandma is going to call it a night.  Sleep warm all. nitey nite

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: October 02, 2009, 12:52:41 AM »

Okay last thought before I head off to bed.

What I was trying to say in my other post is that when I started reading KaraK's posts from her first post to her last, they really seem truthful.  She isn't getting angry at anyone (although I did sense she was frustrated with LE) despite the many questions and insinuations.  She seems desperate to get any info she can before the FBI leave the scene.  She even answers questions that other monkeys have since posted:  like, yes there was another plan in place....if it was dark, her 3 older children walked Lindsey home.  She was working on her computer writing an article at the time Lindsey went missing, so that is how she is sure of a certain time and might be why LE took her hard drive.  She sounds like she reacted the way many monkeys said they would, open to a polygraph, open to searches, open to them taking whatever they needed in order to rule her out and move on to finding Lindsey.   

It just seems like someone remembers a post about something or reading somewhere and even if a mistruth is cleared up, it still goes on and on.  Because next month someone else will post remembering hearing something about it and it starts going all over again.  KWIM?  And this is in no way directed towards anyone in particular here or even SM in general.  I guess I'm just frustrated.  WHERE IS LINDSEY????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: October 02, 2009, 12:55:21 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepters!

Janet
9:55 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: October 02, 2009, 12:58:21 AM »

<snipped>

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1758 on: July 09, 2009, 12:32:57 AM »

Heck no! I couldn't of handled that. He went with family (Grandma, Grandpa, aunts etc) to a cabin for fourth of July and slept walked over the railing of the loft - knocked down a picture frame on his way down and then landed on it. They drove him home to me and we took him to the local hospital - looked gory but it was apparently not deep but filleted **gross**. Ended up with 18 stitches and not allowed to ever sleep in the loft again.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg870836;topicseen#msg870836

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1794 on: July 09, 2009, 03:00:15 AM »

I know it looks like a crappy job but I was pleased considering how much the skin had retracted since it was just the top layer of skin. I remember the doctor saying it wouldn't look great but followed up with a "But that is what happens with these types of cuts because its like trying to sew toilet paper."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871041;topicseen#msg871041

BUMPED
an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: October 02, 2009, 01:01:11 AM »

I seldom post and so I know that people on this board don't know me at all but I feel compelled to voice my opinion.   

I just reread all of KaraK's posts.   And I don't see anything hinky.  In fact, she was very articulate and open to everyone looking into her and her background.  I got the sense that she felt awful and guilty for sending Lindsey home and wanted to something, anything to help.   I'm not trying to imply that she shouldn't be looked into further but before the cut thing gets out of hand...why not reread her posts?  Or maybe many of you will still think she is hinky and for some reason I just relate to the way she writes.  I don't know.

I'm not another person trying to redirect or spread rumors.  I live on the East coast and don't know any of these people.  I started reading here when Caylee went missing.  So it may seem odd that I come out of the rafters to defend KaraK but I guess I am really puzzled to why people find her so odd.  When I read her posts, they make sense to me. 

Thanks DayOldDonuts (love your name).   I respect your opinion.  I guess we look at things differently and that's OK.   an angelic monkey
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: October 02, 2009, 01:01:56 AM »

If you look at any of my old posts I was not even looking at Karak for the reasons you state. As AZ said, as things develop you can see things not connecting? I am still not sure what is going on...the time lines have been questioned but I also know if you are not sitting there looking at a clock you do not know what time it is. I would be awful at that, I have the worse sense of time. I also think, well she was busy working and the kids are asking her questions or going in and out, she wasn't paying attention so that may explain it. I just don't know...

So many things are possible, seems like this little girl just went poof and vanished. Someone knows something, someone is hiding something or covering something...What it is? Who knows at this point.
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: October 02, 2009, 01:02:40 AM »

Hi Day old,

Really looking at her posts they end in July I believe.  It is now the first of October, and alot of new information, or more confusing information has come forward since then.  When you look back to what was said then, and what little additional info that we know now, and you tried to tie it all in, it doesn't always make sense.  She may be trying to be truthful, or she may not.  We don't know, so we question more.  She quit posting, so it is not possible to ask her more questions of clarification.   

With that, this grandma is going to call it a night.  Sleep warm all. nitey nite

Thank you for responding, AZSunny.  I understand your point, and it's a good one.  I'm not good with keeping the details (like all the streets) straight in my head so it could very well be that I'm missing a big discrepancy.  And yes, it could look damning that she stopped posting.  But, I just sort of figured that either a.) LE told her to stop or b.) the desperation started wearing away as regular life started settling back in for her.  At that point, she could have realized that her own children were being put in jeopardy by having her life picked apart and with Lindsey missing, she isn't going to take any chances.  I know that after reading here, I want to go hug my own kids extra tight because it is just so horrific.  So I would think she would go the extra mile to keep her own kids safe, given the situation.  I don't, however, think she was trying to cover up her son's crime.  JMO, of course!

Night all...
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: October 02, 2009, 01:04:54 AM »

What I was trying to say in my other post is that when I started reading KaraK's posts from her first post to her last, they really seem truthful.  She isn't getting angry at anyone (although I did sense she was frustrated with LE) despite the many questions and insinuations.  She seems desperate to get any info she can before the FBI leave the scene.  She even answers questions that other monkeys have since posted:  like, yes there was another plan in place....if it was dark, her 3 older children walked Lindsey home.  She was working on her computer writing an article at the time Lindsey went missing, so that is how she is sure of a certain time and might be why LE took her hard drive.  She sounds like she reacted the way many monkeys said they would, open to a polygraph, open to searches, open to them taking whatever they needed in order to rule her out and move on to finding Lindsey.   

It just seems like someone remembers a post about something or reading somewhere and even if a mistruth is cleared up, it still goes on and on.  Because next month someone else will post remembering hearing something about it and it starts going all over again.  KWIM?  And this is in no way directed towards anyone in particular here or even SM in general.  I guess I'm just frustrated.  WHERE IS LINDSEY????

Hi DayOld,  I respect your opinion but always wondered why she did not take a LDT?  She was one of the last people to see Lindsey before she vanished!  If police asked her BF to give a LDT, why not her?  Hmmmm  That doesn't compute to me.  xox

I read it was the BF who told Lindsey she couldn't stay the night but don't have the link.  I have often wondered if KK was really at the home when Lindsey took off for her home.  IMO
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: October 02, 2009, 01:07:25 AM »

Hi,
Does anyone know if Scott Williams, (KK's boyfriend) is the father of any of KK's kids? I know he passed a LDT early on, but LOTS of people can pass LDT's and that is why they are not admissable in court. We really do not know too much about him, do we? I find the whole thing odd with KK's son's wound. As Tracygirl pointed out, it could be many different things. What is making me feel ill is that this poor kid must have had to sit there while someone did an "at home stitch job". How painful would that be? If the family did not have the finances for this, I am sure that they would have qualified for a government health care program.

I believe Williams is the father of some of her children.  I remember reading that they were together before, took a break, and got back together again after growing up some.

I've been in the healthcare industry for most of my career, not a clinician though, but any E.R. at any hospital I've ever worked at would have attended to that wound, whether Kara's son had a payor source or not.
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: October 02, 2009, 01:09:46 AM »

If you look at any of my old posts I was not even looking at Karak for the reasons you state. As AZ said, as things develop you can see things not connecting? I am still not sure what is going on...the time lines have been questioned but I also know if you are not sitting there looking at a clock you do not know what time it is. I would be awful at that, I have the worse sense of time. I also think, well she was busy working and the kids are asking her questions or going in and out, she wasn't paying attention so that may explain it. I just don't know...

So many things are possible, seems like this little girl just went poof and vanished. Someone knows something, someone is hiding something or covering something...What it is? Who knows at this point.

I'm sorry, Tracygirl if I sounded like I was criticizing you for questioning KaraK.  I really don't know what you, in particular, were looking at as far as questioning her.  Or anyone, for that matter.  I was just surprised to read how many people thought she was hinky, I guess.  And I can totally see how when I said to reread her posts, that could sound snarky.  I really didn't mean it that way at all.  I had just reread her posts together and that was what I meant.  Not implying that the monkeys weren't paying attention or doing their homework or anything like that.  I hope I didn't offend anyone.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: October 02, 2009, 01:12:52 AM »

You didn't offend anyone!  Take care and sleep tight. an angelic monkey

I'm sorry, Tracygirl if I sounded like I was criticizing you for questioning KaraK.  I really don't know what you, in particular, were looking at as far as questioning her.  Or anyone, for that matter.  I was just surprised to read how many people thought she was hinky, I guess.  And I can totally see how when I said to reread her posts, that could sound snarky.  I really didn't mean it that way at all.  I had just reread her posts together and that was what I meant.  Not implying that the monkeys weren't paying attention or doing their homework or anything like that.  I hope I didn't offend anyone.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: October 02, 2009, 01:14:08 AM »

Sorry for getting in your quote DayOldDonuts!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: October 02, 2009, 01:17:01 AM »

Oh for goodness sakes, here is a link to most of KK's posts that Bearlyhere made in the KK thread, duh on me!!! 
colors
Thank you Bearlyhere wherever you are!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=6810;sa=showPosts

DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1033 on: October 02, 2009, 01:26:34 AM »

Thanks DayOldDonuts (love your name).   I respect your opinion.  I guess we look at things differently and that's OK.   an angelic monkey

Thank you.
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1034 on: October 02, 2009, 01:27:49 AM »

Hi DayOld,  I respect your opinion but always wondered why she did not take a LDT?  She was one of the last people to see Lindsey before she vanished!  If police asked her BF to give a LDT, why not her?  Hmmmm  That doesn't compute to me.  xox

I read it was the BF who told Lindsey she couldn't stay the night but don't have the link.  I have often wondered if KK was really at the home when Lindsey took off for her home.  IMO

Thanks for the reply, Scandi.  As for the lie detector, she posted that she had offered to take one and that they had never called her in.  So, I guess they asked her boyfriend to take one, which he did.  By taking her hard drive I would think LE has proof that she was typing away, as she says.  If I knew I didn't do anything wrong and thought LE had proof that seemed to satisfy them (the computer), then I don't think I would hassle them to make me take a lie detector test.   LE is not focusing on her (I think, but of course can't know that), thereby taking away resources from finding Lindsey, so what good would a lie detector test do? 

I think you are right and the boyfriend was the one who didn't want Lindsey over.  I think KaraK said it was because the kids were noisy.  But, IMO, I think she was home. 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: October 02, 2009, 01:34:11 AM »

But, IMO, I think she was home.
who?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: October 02, 2009, 01:40:52 AM »

Hi,
Does anyone know if Scott Williams, (KK's boyfriend) is the father of any of KK's kids? I know he passed a LDT early on, but LOTS of people can pass LDT's and that is why they are not admissable in court. We really do not know too much about him, do we? I find the whole thing odd with KK's son's wound. As Tracygirl pointed out, it could be many different things. What is making me feel ill is that this poor kid must have had to sit there while someone did an "at home stitch job". How painful would that be? If the family did not have the finances for this, I am sure that they would have qualified for a government health care program.

I believe Williams is the father of some of her children.  I remember reading that they were together before, took a break, and got back together again after growing up some.

I've been in the healthcare industry for most of my career, not a clinician though, but any E.R. at any hospital I've ever worked at would have attended to that wound, whether Kara's son had a payor source or not.

Hi Madre!
I agree that they would have been accepted at any hospital. So.........why did an amateur attend to this wound? I get the eebie geebies looking at the wound and thinking of that kid going through that!
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1037 on: October 02, 2009, 01:45:51 AM »

Hi,

Hi Madre!
I agree that they would have been accepted at any hospital. So.........why did an amateur attend to this wound? I get the eebie geebies looking at the wound and thinking of that kid going through that!

No kidding!!!  I don't know why someone would possibly put the boy through that, unless, they didn't want to take him to a hospital/Dr.?!?   The hospital is right there close to Kara (behind Lindsey's home actually).  Kara said her family brought him home 1st and then to him to "the hospital". 
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1038 on: October 02, 2009, 01:52:26 AM »

Goodnight all!

Saying a prayer for Lindsey
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: October 02, 2009, 01:54:11 AM »

But, IMO, I think she was home.
who?

Hi there Mamacrazy,  KaraK.

I'm sitting here watching the Mentalist as I type, and the thought just hit me that in every crime, there is always a clue, something that is, in the end, the telling factor that puts the last piece of the puzzle in place for the investigation.  In real life it just takes longer to be discovered IMO.

What is it in Lindsey's case that we are missing?  There has to be something that raises a brow, is out of cinq, found where it should not have been, or is a discrete link which is hard to decipher in the case that will be the Gestalt moment and without question put everything the investigators have learned into complete focus. 

There is something we haven't picked up on yet or learned.  I wanna find out what it could be and I know it is what we are all looking for because we all want Lindsey brought back home.  Finding the one who has caused her to be lost to all could easily lead to her being located.  We all want that to happen.

It might be right underneath our noses.     xox
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.