March 19, 2024, 03:07:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575764 times)
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: October 02, 2009, 10:49:13 AM »

Thanks so much for your reply, Madre ! Glad to have a health care person chime in...and sorry if my story came across wrong to anyone... just that I have seen/experienced instances of lower class people getting the "shaft" in life...so I try to advocate on their behalf when I can.. not that my story was advoating, or saying that anyone here is indigent...I was just telling my story.. and. ugh I need to shut up and stop rambling..will now crawl back into my corner. Thanks again Madre !

Don't crawl back in the corner MonkeyinSC!!  You certainly add to the forum here.  I applaud you advocating for the indigent and I like to think I have and do as well.  I can tell you this, where I have worked, if I ever saw a situation like you were describing, there would have been consequences.  But because of the process, it never happened that I saw or heard of.  Anyway, don't crawl back!
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1061 on: October 02, 2009, 10:55:25 AM »

Janet- i was referring to harry o's dog search results. unless i was reading it wrong. i trust his results more than anything else in this case. in my opinion its the only scientific evidence we have so far

we actually tracked up to Beck St then NE To a logging atv road and our search continues there. So far we've located two empty beer bottles, and a track (Scent trail) heading east 6 miles on either a motor cycle or ATV.

we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south. I can't tell you about anything else we've found. That's been handed over to the McCleary Police.

Note: The death scent on a dead human could be from any "Dead Human" that has died in the area. Not neccessarily the missing child's scent.

Harry

i'm sorry, i meant the logging road, but i think a poster said she went out there and it was woodsy

Sunshine you're right.  Jademoff started a thread called Beck Road and she has some good descriptions and research there.  Here it is  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6118.0
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1062 on: October 02, 2009, 10:58:26 AM »

Thanks so much for your reply, Madre ! Glad to have a health care person chime in...and sorry if my story came across wrong to anyone... just that I have seen/experienced instances of lower class people getting the "shaft" in life...so I try to advocate on their behalf when I can.. not that my story was advoating, or saying that anyone here is indigent...I was just telling my story.. and. ugh I need to shut up and stop rambling..will now crawl back into my corner. Thanks again Madre !
I understand, I've seen that myself 
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1063 on: October 02, 2009, 11:07:16 AM »

I understand, I've seen that myself 

Don't crawl back in the corner MonkeyinSC!!  You certainly add to the forum here.  I applaud you advocating for the indigent and I like to think I have and do as well.  I can tell you this, where I have worked, if I ever saw a situation like you were describing, there would have been consequences.  But because of the process, it never happened that I saw or heard of.  Anyway, don't crawl back!

Thanks Madre..and NRCG !     LET'S FIND LINDSEY !!!!!!
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1064 on: October 02, 2009, 11:10:02 AM »

Hoping and praying MonkeyinSC
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: October 02, 2009, 11:21:37 AM »

Sunshine.

If the witness sightings are credible ... Lindsey was at 5th and Maple shortly after 9:30 PM.  It was dusk ... almost dark ... at that time.

Considering the "death scent" and Harry Oakes indecision regarding the vehicles ... I am assuming Oakes is tracking on foot with a cadaver dog/s.

My understanding of Oakes email to me is that there was a "death scent" detected indicating that a deceased person may have been transported by some type of open vehicle.

I contend if the "death scent" was connected to Lindsey ... Lindsey was already deceased when she was on Beck.

Think about it.  Beck can be easily accessed from the Baum residence via First.

Janet

++++++++

Monkeys

I took it upon myself to email Harry Oakes regarding the report that he send to the FBI concerning the canine search for Lindsey Baum.  I specifically asked him about the detection of Lindsey's scent at 6th and Maple and ... then along 6th Street ... as indicated by Kara Kampen on this forum.

The following was not as clear as I had hoped.  However ... it was an appreciated response nevertheless.

Janet

+++++++

RE: LINDSEY BAUM SEARCH‏
Sent: September 8, 2009 12:12:42 PM

we actually tracked up to Beck St then NE To a logging atv road and our search continues there. So far we've located two empty beer bottles, and a track (Scent trail) heading east 6 miles on either a motor cycle or ATV.

we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south. I can't tell you about anything else we've found. That's been handed over to the McCleary Police.

Note: The death scent on a dead human could be from any "Dead Human" that has died in the area. Not neccessarily the missing child's scent.

Harry

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: October 02, 2009, 11:44:09 AM »

Janet-

i think it could go either way. i think if we had more information we might be able to answer this better but it is entirely possible that she was on foot and alive when she was traced on beck street. ho doesnt talk about a death scent while on beck street.

"we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south."

so i think it is possible she was alive and walking down beck street at her own will.  i'm not saying i think thats what definitely happened, but its possible.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: October 02, 2009, 11:49:35 AM »

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21181508/detail.html
<snippet>

Homeowner Posts List Of Items Seized In McCleary Search
Posted: 7:42 am PDT October 2, 2009
Updated: 8:34 am PDT October 2, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- A McCleary homeowner angry over a search for evidence in a missing girl case has posted a list of items police took from the home.

Police acknowledged that the search that began Friday found no evidence that will help find 11-year-old Lindsey Baum, who disappeared June 26 while walking home from a friend's house.

UNCUT: Police Team Searches McCleary Property

The homeowner posted the documents on a forum, detailing what police removed from the house and explaining where each item came from.

The documents show police took clothes, film, computer equipment, condoms and a "bag with green vegetation" that the homeowner described as "weed."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: October 02, 2009, 12:05:40 PM »

Homeowner Posts List Of Items Seized In McCleary Search
Posted: 7:42 am PDT October 2, 2009
Updated: 8:34 am PDT October 2, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- A McCleary homeowner angry over a search for evidence in a missing girl case has posted a list of items police took from the home.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21181508/detail.html

++++++++

DD, if I read correctly, you learned the family contacted LE and asked if they wanted them to come in as well as search their property.  But they never heard back from them until the search warrants were executed.  Do  you have any idea why that was?
TIA

The implication appears to be that Kona and family realized that they were one of the areas of focus in the investigation and ... were not opposed to an search of their home and property.

I cannot comprehend the threatened lawsuit.

What am I missing?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1069 on: October 02, 2009, 12:26:43 PM »

That cut on Kara's boy's leg/arm  almost looks like he got cut on barbwire fencing. That happened to me once, but not a cut to that degree, and I just wondered.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: October 02, 2009, 12:51:21 PM »

Sunshine.

If the witness sightings are credible ... Lindsey was at 5th and Maple shortly after 9:30 PM.  It was dusk ... almost dark ... at that time.

Considering the "death scent" and Harry Oakes indecision regarding the vehicles ... I am assuming Oakes is tracking on foot with a cadaver dog/s.

My understanding of Oakes email to me is that there was a "death scent" detected indicating that a deceased person may have been transported by some type of open vehicle.

I contend if the "death scent" was connected to Lindsey ... Lindsey was already deceased when she was on Beck.

Think about it.  Beck can be easily accessed from the Baum residence via First.

Janet

++++++++

Monkeys

I took it upon myself to email Harry Oakes regarding the report that he send to the FBI concerning the canine search for Lindsey Baum.  I specifically asked him about the detection of Lindsey's scent at 6th and Maple and ... then along 6th Street ... as indicated by Kara Kampen on this forum.

The following was not as clear as I had hoped.  However ... it was an appreciated response nevertheless.

Janet

+++++++

RE: LINDSEY BAUM SEARCH‏
Sent: September 8, 2009 12:12:42 PM

Harry

Hi,  I just wanted to say if the death scent was sniffed up NE of Beck Rd that means the body would have had to be dead for approx 2 hours.  It takes about that long for the death scent to be established by decomposition and be alerted to by a dog.  I think that is a well documented fact even tho there are variables that can throw that off a bit ~ size, temp, other environmental factors, etc.

If so, that would mean IMO she would have been somewhere else for 2 hours before being taken up there.  And anyone who caused her death could have disposed of her up there IMO if they had the means to transport her.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: October 02, 2009, 12:55:04 PM »

When I consider the involvement of Ron and Don of the Ron and Don Show (KIRO) in the search for Lindsey Baum this weekend ... I made the decision to share my email response from Harry Oakes regarding Beck Street.

I also included the link to Harry Oaks website with his contact numbers.

Considering Melissa Baum and LE are disregarding the findings of Harry Oakes report regarding Beck Street ...

Janet

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: October 02, 2009, 01:08:59 PM »

When I consider the involvement of Ron and Don of the Ron and Don Show (KIRO) in the search for Lindsey Baum this weekend ... I made the decision to share my email response from Harry Oakes regarding Beck Street.

Considering Melissa Baum and LE are disregarding the findings of Harry Oakes report regarding Beck Street ...

Janet

Janet, is this an additional email, or the original response from HO to your email??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: October 02, 2009, 01:10:31 PM »

Janet

Janet, is this an additional email, or the original response from HO to your email??

AZSunny

I only received one email from Harry Oakes.  It was reposted this morning.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: October 02, 2009, 01:21:51 PM »

Hi,  I just wanted to say if the death scent was sniffed up NE of Beck Rd that means the body would have had to be dead for approx 2 hours.  It takes about that long for the death scent to be established by decomposition and be alerted to by a dog.  I think that is a well documented fact even tho there are variables that can throw that off a bit ~ size, temp, other environmental factors, etc.

If so, that would mean IMO she would have been somewhere else for 2 hours before being taken up there.  And anyone who caused her death could have disposed of her up there IMO if they had the means to transport her.

Scandi

My take of the following is that Harry Oakes first search did not take place until June 28, 2009.  Apparently there was a later search but ... Oakes website does not indicate that a report was submitted to authorities.  Maybe the website needs to be updated.

Janet

++++++

07-02-09 Re: 06-28-09 5963-323(B). Missing child. Gray’s Harbor Co. Wa. Lindsey Baum McCleary, Wa. Age 10. Sent my search report to FBI and McCleary City PD.

http://www.k9sardog.com/searches.html

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: October 02, 2009, 01:28:36 PM »

Kiro 7 on the way to a house just outside mccleary.

they are searching a house
elma- mccleary road near the intersection of church

please let this be the right one

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: October 02, 2009, 01:32:40 PM »

trying to find out if this is about lindsey, should be coming out on news any time.  As soon as Kiro gets there. 
I have no idea what this is about really... lets hope this is about the lindsey case and they finally get this case solved.

To find me:
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: October 02, 2009, 01:33:43 PM »

Thank you dd.  Hoping this is it  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: October 02, 2009, 01:34:36 PM »

I'll be updating here
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/new-search-elma-mccleary-road-near-church-t1393.html?p=8019#p8019

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: October 02, 2009, 01:35:29 PM »

Thank you dd.  Hoping this is it  an angelic monkey

me too, hope it is not just a drug raid... hopefully the news will get there, they were on their way when I heard

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.