March 18, 2024, 09:34:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575699 times)
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1180 on: October 02, 2009, 04:23:23 PM »

Madibabe,

Where their unmarked/cop cars parked behind the shop?  What did you think was going on as best you saw?  Any news trucks?
LOL, sorry for all the ?'s!!
Wow, thanks for doing that Madibabe 
They looked a bit anoid i was driving taking photos, so i kept it at a min. out of respect for them and there job. There were no other cars but the ones in front at all. I believe one unmarked nice police car one police van green and one reg sheriff car. The other cars belonged to the people who lived there. They were not searching the shop at all at the time i was there. I really hope they do to ease peoples minds.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: October 02, 2009, 04:24:06 PM »

thanks Leroy!! somethings make you say..hmmmmm
Indeed.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1182 on: October 02, 2009, 04:25:18 PM »

Thanks Leroy    A friend of the man told investigators she spoke with the person of interest on the phone in the day's after Lindsey's disappearance and he told her he "could not believe that a girl had been taken and cut up and dismembered," a sheriff's detective wrote in the affidavit.  WTH 
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1183 on: October 02, 2009, 04:27:54 PM »

Thanks Leroy    A friend of the man told investigators she spoke with the person of interest on the phone in the day's after Lindsey's disappearance and he told her he "could not believe that a girl had been taken and cut up and dismembered," a sheriff's detective wrote in the affidavit.  WTH 
who was it omg that is just terrible!!! be back 30 min gotta get my work done
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: October 02, 2009, 04:28:29 PM »

Interest that the *friend* is a "she"....

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: October 02, 2009, 04:34:09 PM »

Sieko good to see you  I would have been afraid to do that    Thanks for the map.
Good to see you too.  I kept myself busy this summer.  Needed a break from the computer.

Hope my writings with the map were understandable, lol.  I just noticed I inserted a sentence in the middle of another sentence. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: October 02, 2009, 04:39:28 PM »

Interest that the *friend* is a "she"....
I thought the same thing 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: October 02, 2009, 04:40:03 PM »

Sieko good to see you  I would have been afraid to do that    Thanks for the map.
Good to see you too.  I kept myself busy this summer.  Needed a break from the computer.

Hope my writings with the map were understandable, lol.  I just noticed I inserted a sentence in the middle of another sentence. 
Very good map 
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: October 02, 2009, 04:40:12 PM »

Madibabe,

Where their unmarked/cop cars parked behind the shop?  What did you think was going on as best you saw?  Any news trucks?
They looked a bit anoid i was driving taking photos, so i kept it at a min. out of respect for them and there job. There were no other cars but the ones in front at all. I believe one unmarked nice police car one police van green and one reg sheriff car. The other cars belonged to the people who lived there. They were not searching the shop at all at the time i was there. I really hope they do to ease peoples minds.

Madibabe, thank you for answering my questions!    for Madibabe!
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1189 on: October 02, 2009, 04:54:42 PM »

Madibabe,

Madibabe, thank you for answering my questions!    for Madibabe!
00847 ELMA MCCLEARY RD MCCL
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1190 on: October 02, 2009, 04:55:01 PM »

Sorry.  I'm a little confused.  What do we think happened at the house being searched.  DD says on her website someone was arrested.  Really?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: October 02, 2009, 05:02:57 PM »

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/63303447.html

Investigators probe conflicting alibis in girl's disappearance

Story Published: Oct 2, 2009 at 12:54 PM PDT

Story Updated: Oct 2, 2009 at 1:00 PM PDT
By Keith Eldridge MCCLEARY, Wash. --

A man's conflicting stories to acquaintances were among the factors that led to the issuance of a search warrant in the Lindsey Baum case, according to an affidavit in support of the warrant obtained by KOMO News.

The court documents identify as a person of interest a man connected to the properties searched last week.

Writing in the affidavit filed in Grays Harbor County Superior Court, a detective said he believed Lindsey had been kidnapped and that evidence would be found at the properties.

Lindsey disappeared the evening of June 26 while walking home from a friend's house in the small mill town of McCleary.

According to the affidavit, a person contacted investigators more than a month after the girl disappeared with information that led detectives to identify the man as a person of interest.

The tipster said the man always drove a distinctive car with a loud exhaust, and found it suspicious that the man stopped driving the vehicle after Lindsey disappeared.

Another person told detectives that they saw the vehicle near where Lindsey was last seen the night she vanished.

KOMO News is not naming the man since he has not been arrested.

According to the court document, detectives have received multiple conflicting statements about where the person of interest was on the night of June 26.

Investigators wrote that the man told them he was working a second job at the time, but the business told detectives he hadn't been there in weeks.

Others have given investigators differing accounts of where the man may have been when Lindsey went missing.

A friend of the man told investigators she spoke with the person of interest on the phone in the day's after Lindsey's disappearance and he told her he "could not believe that a girl had been taken and cut up and dismembered," a sheriff's detective wrote in the affidavit.

No evidence has been found to indicate that Lindsey is not alive.

The search warrants were served Sept. 25 at several properties in the McCleary area.

At one site, FBI investigators in protective clothing were probing an area near an old, abandoned house and large shed about one mile southwest of McCleary.

I believe there was enough suspicion for the LE to take a boo at the home and property where this young man resides.

If case related evidence was found ... we would all be commending LE for great detective work.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: October 02, 2009, 05:04:56 PM »

I feel like we are on a stake out. 
omg i know you should have seen the dirty stare down i got from sheriff. LOL sorry if u r reading this but u gota do what u gota do. I didnt break and laws. lol
here is a photo     

Thanks madibabe

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: October 02, 2009, 05:07:24 PM »

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/63303447.html

Investigators probe conflicting alibis in girl's disappearance

Story Published: Oct 2, 2009 at 12:54 PM PDT

Story Updated: Oct 2, 2009 at 1:00 PM PDT
By Keith Eldridge MCCLEARY, Wash. --

A man's conflicting stories to acquaintances were among the factors that led to the issuance of a search warrant in the Lindsey Baum case, according to an affidavit in support of the warrant obtained by KOMO News.

The court documents identify as a person of interest a man connected to the properties searched last week.

Writing in the affidavit filed in Grays Harbor County Superior Court, a detective said he believed Lindsey had been kidnapped and that evidence would be found at the properties.

Lindsey disappeared the evening of June 26 while walking home from a friend's house in the small mill town of McCleary.

According to the affidavit, a person contacted investigators more than a month after the girl disappeared with information that led detectives to identify the man as a person of interest.

The tipster said the man always drove a distinctive car with a loud exhaust, and found it suspicious that the man stopped driving the vehicle after Lindsey disappeared.

Another person told detectives that they saw the vehicle near where Lindsey was last seen the night she vanished.

KOMO News is not naming the man since he has not been arrested.

According to the court document, detectives have received multiple conflicting statements about where the person of interest was on the night of June 26.

Investigators wrote that the man told them he was working a second job at the time, but the business told detectives he hadn't been there in weeks.

Others have given investigators differing accounts of where the man may have been when Lindsey went missing.

A friend of the man told investigators she spoke with the person of interest on the phone in the day's after Lindsey's disappearance and he told her he "could not believe that a girl had been taken and cut up and dismembered," a sheriff's detective wrote in the affidavit.

No evidence has been found to indicate that Lindsey is not alive.

The search warrants were served Sept. 25 at several properties in the McCleary area.

At one site, FBI investigators in protective clothing were probing an area near an old, abandoned house and large shed about one mile southwest of McCleary.

be careful of snipped conversations and half sentences when you are listening to the media...

lets see the whole conversation.... before we jump to conclusions here. 

example...

you and I are discussing the case... so here is teh example what could have happened. 

you.... where is she, why can't they find her

me.... I don't know, maybe someone cut her up and dismembered her and so there is no body to be found

you.... I can't believe someone would take a girl and cut her up and dismember her.

me.   right.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: October 02, 2009, 05:07:27 PM »

BUMPED

_____

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: October 02, 2009, 05:08:06 PM »

Sorry.  I'm a little confused.  What do we think happened at the house being searched.  DD says on her website someone was arrested.  Really?
Really?  I hope they found something. 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: October 02, 2009, 05:14:25 PM »

also...

the detective said he believed they would find the evidence in the house searched... we already know they didn't... they certainly did not find anything to tell us a body was cut up and dismembered inside that house.  They did not even pull the drains.  if they really thought there might have been a body cut up and dismembered in that house, the first thing they would have done is pull the drains.  They did not touch any drains in that house whatsoever.

This tells me this cut up and dismembered is all BS

To find me:
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: October 02, 2009, 05:17:41 PM »

also...

the detective said he believed they would find the evidence in the house searched... we already know they didn't... they certainly did not find anything to tell us a body was cut up and dismembered inside that house.  They did not even pull the drains.  if they really thought there might have been a body cut up and dismembered in that house, the first thing they would have done is pull the drains.  They did not touch any drains in that house whatsoever.

Hi DD,
Thank you for all that you do!  I was wondering if he was telling the story to this girl and thought he would make it more dramatic by adding the other.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: October 02, 2009, 05:26:03 PM »

When I consider the argument that Lindsey had with her brother minutes prior to her disappearance ... when I you consider the family dynamics which known to CPS and LE regarding the underlying dynamics encompassing the Baun family and ... when you consider how close Lindsey was to home according to the witness sighting ... I cannot comprehend ... in the process of elimination ... why there was not a search warrant immediately issued by LE and approved by a judge.

If police activity that reflected the recent search had taken place at the Baum residence/property ... the media would have covered it accordingly and ... we would have known about it.

Janet

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: October 02, 2009, 05:27:30 PM »

also...

Hi DD,
Thank you for all that you do!  I was wondering if he was telling the story to this girl and thought he would make it more dramatic by adding the other.

ok I know what happened at it will come out on the KOMO news any time.  It is NOTHING at all like that

the person he was talking to was his GF... and she says he did not say anything like that at all, and she never told the police anything like that at all, that it is lies and BS.  she has talked to the KOMO news.  it should be reported any time.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.