April 27, 2024, 12:40:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 579983 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2009, 02:53:36 PM »

I keep reading about Michelle bart, who is this person who has such a bad rap on here? Why is she trouble? I don't get it, can you explain?

Just say "Anthony's!" Let me count the ways! 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2009, 02:54:36 PM »

I keep reading about Michelle bart, who is this person who has such a bad rap on here? Why is she trouble? I don't get it, can you explain?

Sorry, that was a sarcastic answer on my part if you really don't know about Michelle Bart's history with the Anthony's of the Caylee Marie Anthony murder. I have as much distain for her as I do most of the other Anthony lovers. I apologize again. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2009, 02:56:26 PM »

my phone does this so I want to ask all who have cell phones...don't all miss calls register, even if you are charging your phone? Wouldn't Kara had known if MB called, she said she may have called...I think the only time my cell doesn't is if it is turned off, charging ='s turned off?

Mine does it at the charging time too.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2009, 02:56:30 PM »

As  Wyks and Tracygirl said last night:

It would be helpful to hear from Lindsey's mom herself, what the timeline/events happened that day.  At this point, I'm not sure that's going to happen. 

I would love to hear from the 2 (?) eyewitness that say they saw Lindsey that night walking by herself.  Was she alone, what was she wearing, exactly where did they see her and what direction was she headed?  Was anyone else out on the streets in that vicinity, any other vehicles?  Did they not think it odd that Lindsey was by herself at that time of night?  If not why?  Have they seen Lindsey out by herself walking around before at night and therefore did not think it was odd?  Why have they not come forward?  Are they afraid or has LE told them not to for any reason?  Why?  Are they afraid of media exposure?  Why?  With all the posting done by Kara and MM, I find it odd that they have never been forthcoming about these witnesses as to their identiity.  Why?  These 2 (?) witnesses are crucial to an investigation as they are technically the last pp. to have seen Lindsey. 

I point to the eyewitnesses in Amber's case for instance. They are identified and heck even a animated video was made of Amber and the unidentified boy she was  walking with to school, based on the eyewitness' recollection (and made public).

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2009, 02:59:40 PM »

But kara had not lived in McCleary that long and she is from a larger town in Arizona, IIRC could someone so fast change a mind set? Although it was light out, does that really matter? It was late enough or dark enough for josh to be sent with the girls....Light, dark, late, early, does that really matter? There was the original plan of JB would walk with the girls so a girl would not walk alone..Someone must have first thought it was not ok for a girl to walk alone, so was she alone?

I lived in LA for a short time, I will never forget the street smarts I onced learned.

Tracygirl, we may never know the answer to your question.  One thing is for certain, at some point she was not alone because a child doesn't just poof out of existence.
Believe it or not, there are still places in America that folks feel safe.  Safe for themselves and safe for their children.  While many of us have had experiences that defy that concept and/or that logic, the fact remains that some people still feel safe.  I live in such a community.  Only one road in.  People do not lock their homes, their cars, their sheds.  Children walk down the roads and ride their bikes in the summer time even after dark.  It is a "Charlie Brown" notion that all the talking in the world doesn't change.  Like so many other things in life, folks believe it can never happen to them.  They feel safe here, protected here, etc because everyone knows everyone.  When someone moves here, believe me, residents know more about them than the newcomers can probably remember about themselves. 
It is wise?  All I know for sure is it is what it is and I pray no harm comes to anyone here.  But then we have no bars, no 24 hour businesses, etc.  Do RSO live near here, yes.  Do I keep the community advised of this?  Yes.  Do they lock their doors or walk their children home from a neighbors?  No.
Until something bad happens, which I pray never does (although the probability of that is slim to none), these folks will continue to live as their parents raised them here, and their parents before them.
It simply is what it is.

Janet, I know you disagree with this concept, as I personally do too, but it does still exist in our country as well as other places in the world. 
Did you see Tracygirl's questions about KK's comment regarding the phones?  It's on another thread and I can't bump, hoping you can.
Thanks.

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2009, 03:00:13 PM »

my phone does this so I want to ask all who have cell phones...don't all miss calls register, even if you are charging your phone? Wouldn't Kara had known if MB called, she said she may have called...I think the only time my cell doesn't is if it is turned off, charging ='s turned off?

all that I have had work like yours Tracygirl.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2009, 03:00:38 PM »

This was copied from Kara's list of posts. please delete if it is not done correctly.

Thank you Kara.

1.  Why did Melissa Baum not contact you until 10:25 PM?

2.  Why did Melissa Baum not contact 911 immediately following her conversation with you?

1) She very well may have tried to contact me before that. At the time I got her call I'd only shortly before that switched my phone back on because the battery was drained. At the time I actually talked to her I had 1 bar on my phone so it had not been on the charger very long. - And because I'm sure someone will wonder how I remember that it is because we almost immediately went out looking and during the first 30 minutes I had several short calls between me and Melissa just checking in making sure Lindsey hadn't shown up and then I had to drop my phone off at home and charge it because it was already going dead.

This leaves me with just more questions.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2009, 03:01:20 PM »

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1085 on: July 05, 2009, 05:39:45 AM »

I believe it was 10:25 when I got the call. I am not sure if she tried previous to that because my battery was drained and charging and I have a majorly cheap phone that works only when it wants to.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864865;topicseen#msg864865

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: September 28, 2009, 03:03:01 PM »

Just say "liver" = Bart

just trying to be cute here, Janet loves liver and some of the rest of us, well . . .

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2009, 03:04:55 PM »

Thanks Janet and Tracygirl -- yes, they're the posts.

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2009, 03:10:52 PM »

No new clues after weekend search warrants
BY JACOB JONES - The Daily World
Monday, September 28, 2009 11:15 AM PDT

Investigators “didn’t find anything we’re excited about”

http://**/articles/2009/09/28/local_news/doc4ac0faeeaacf8870968264.txt
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2009, 03:11:56 PM »

Tamikosmom
Re: Lindsey Baum #2
« Reply #537 on: July 16, 2009, 10:39:09 PM »

Thank you Kara.

1.  Why did Melissa Baum not contact you until 10:25 PM?

2.  Why did Melissa Baum not contact 911 immediately following her conversation with you?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5627.msg879940#msg879940

KaraK
« Reply #549 on: July 17, 2009, 10:10:17 AM »

1) She very well may have tried to contact me before that. At the time I got her call I'd only shortly before that switched my phone back on because the battery was drained. At the time I actually talked to her I had 1 bar on my phone so it had not been on the charger very long. - And because I'm sure someone will wonder how I remember that it is because we almost immediately went out looking and during the first 30 minutes I had several short calls between me and Melissa just checking in making sure Lindsey hadn't shown up and then I had to drop my phone off at home and charge it because it was already going dead.

2) I can not tell you factually why or even if she waited 20 - 25 minutes to call them all I know is at the time she called me she was outside walking towards my house - so I would assume it was because she fully expected to see her walking up the street or she was still calling around to the other numbers on Lindsey's phone. - I've never seen any actual confirmation though that it was actually 10:50 either because in the time it took me to tell my old man what was going on, get my shoes and coat on and Scott to grab his keys and us to get to her house (a 2 minute drive) she was already waiting for the officer to show up. And I imagine it may have actually been slightly earlier then stated because the McCleary officer that Tacoma dispatch (i believe it was TD) called in had just got off duty and was at home and he lives outside of town and he was there at her house right about 11:00 pm.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5627.msg880225;topicseen#msg880225

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: September 28, 2009, 03:12:33 PM »

Just say "liver" = Bart

just trying to be cute here, Janet loves liver and some of the rest of us, well . . .

I am a liver lover! I am from a line of long-liver lovers! We love long livers!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2009, 03:14:35 PM »

madibabe
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2009, 06:38:56 PM »

I have a friend that lives in Mccleary with a daughter thats the same age as Lindsey. They played to gether a few times but was later grounded from playing with lindsey due to the lack of perental supervision and her being out past dark ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5627.msg874684;topicseen#msg874684

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: September 28, 2009, 03:14:39 PM »

As  Wyks and Tracygirl said last night:

It would be helpful to hear from Lindsey's mom herself, what the timeline/events happened that day.  At this point, I'm not sure that's going to happen. 

I would love to hear from the 2 (?) eyewitness that say they saw Lindsey that night walking by herself.  Was she alone, what was she wearing, exactly where did they see her and what direction was she headed?  Was anyone else out on the streets in that vicinity, any other vehicles?  Did they not think it odd that Lindsey was by herself at that time of night?  If not why?  Have they seen Lindsey out by herself walking around before at night and therefore did not think it was odd?  Why have they not come forward?  Are they afraid or has LE told them not to for any reason?  Why?  Are they afraid of media exposure?  Why?  With all the posting done by Kara and MM, I find it odd that they have never been forthcoming about these witnesses as to their identiity.  Why?  These 2 (?) witnesses are crucial to an investigation as they are technically the last pp. to have seen Lindsey. 

I point to the eyewitnesses in Amber's case for instance. They are identified and heck even a animated video was made of Amber and the unidentified boy she was  walking with to school, based on the eyewitness' recollection (and made public).

So true MADRE! What is the problem with just saying WHO saw Lindsey that night? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: September 28, 2009, 03:15:26 PM »

Just say "liver" = Bart

I am a liver lover! I am from a line of long-liver lovers! We love long livers!   

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: September 28, 2009, 03:22:57 PM »

No new clues after weekend search warrants
BY JACOB JONES - The Daily World
Monday, September 28, 2009 11:15 AM PDT

Investigators “didn’t find anything we’re excited about”

http://**/articles/2009/09/28/local_news/doc4ac0faeeaacf8870968264.txt

Thanks Madre.

Janet

_____

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: September 28, 2009, 03:31:26 PM »

Sorry, that was a sarcastic answer on my part if you really don't know about Michelle Bart's history with the Anthony's of the Caylee Marie Anthony murder. I have as much distain for her as I do most of the other Anthony lovers. I apologize again. 

Ms. Bart has inserted herself in the Amber Dubois case and has caused a wedge in the family. She is a real piece of work.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: September 28, 2009, 03:37:17 PM »

Police have yet to find big break in case
By Steven Friederich
The Daily World
Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

Snip:
Pimentel noted that although the search warrants are getting a lot of attention, the Sheriff’s Office has “served dozens of search warrants” during the course of the three-month investigation.

http://**/articles/2009/09/27/local_news/doc4abf03c936aa2261426446.txt

OK, so where were these served?  Shouldn't they be public?  Why don't we know about them?
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: September 28, 2009, 03:46:24 PM »

Police have yet to find big break in case
By Steven Friederich
The Daily World
Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

Snip:
Pimentel noted that although the search warrants are getting a lot of attention, the Sheriff’s Office has “served dozens of search warrants” during the course of the three-month investigation.

http://**/articles/2009/09/27/local_news/doc4abf03c936aa2261426446.txt

OK, so where were these served?  Shouldn't they be public?  Why don't we know about them?

Sorry to post on my post, but come to think of it, why were this weekend's SW the only ones publicized?  Who alerted the media?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.