April 27, 2024, 06:46:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 580063 times)
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1200 on: October 02, 2009, 05:30:21 PM »

ANGEL 4 LINDSEY
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: October 02, 2009, 05:30:56 PM »

Could it be that the focus of the investigation has never been on Melissa B. and Josh B. as persons of interest because there were red flags from the past that LE and CPS did not want exposed ... red flags that were disregarded ... red flags that should have been addressed ... red flags that could have been the catalyst of protection for a little girl named Lindsey.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1202 on: October 02, 2009, 05:32:51 PM »

Sorry.  I'm a little confused.  What do we think happened at the house being searched.  DD says on her website someone was arrested.  Really?
I went to DD's site, I can't find where she says that 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: October 02, 2009, 05:44:02 PM »

Wow I don't check in first thing and look what I miss! Did we find out what this was about?

Why does the name feeser (or whatever) sound familiar?

I forget who thought I was upset with them but to you, you didn't upset me, sometimes it is hard to know the feelings behind words written, you didn't insult me. 

Madibabe in the Sandra case I drove by a house we believed was own by a person close to the pasture, I saw someone in a car infront of the house looking a bit suspicious, I got worried because he saw me and I saw him, he looked familiar and I thought oh no, I am dead! Well it turns out it was a reporter, lol. He must have had the same thought I did, let me see what I can find out! Thanks for the pics!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: October 02, 2009, 05:44:57 PM »

I agree, good job Madibabe!  I'd be nervous pointing a camera at so many cops. 
Sieko good to see you  I would have been afraid to do that    Thanks for the map.

Yes Seiko,thanks. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1205 on: October 02, 2009, 05:55:21 PM »

Thanks AZSunny
Wow....it's right down the road on Maple 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1206 on: October 02, 2009, 06:06:05 PM »

I feel like we are on a stake out. 
omg i know you should have seen the dirty stare down i got from sheriff. LOL sorry if u r reading this but u gota do what u gota do. I didnt break and laws. lol
here is a photo     

Thank you Madibabe!

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: October 02, 2009, 06:07:02 PM »

also...

the detective said he believed they would find the evidence in the house searched... we already know they didn't... they certainly did not find anything to tell us a body was cut up and dismembered inside that house.  They did not even pull the drains.  if they really thought there might have been a body cut up and dismembered in that house, the first thing they would have done is pull the drains.  They did not touch any drains in that house whatsoever.

This tells me this cut up and dismembered is all BS

Hi DD,
Thank you for all that you do!  I was wondering if he was telling the story to this girl and thought he would make it more dramatic by adding the other.

ok I know what happened at it will come out on the KOMO news any time.  It is NOTHING at all like that

the person he was talking to was his GF... and she says he did not say anything like that at all, and she never told the police anything like that at all, that it is lies and BS.  she has talked to the KOMO news.  it should be reported any time.

The implication would be that the McCleary LE is corrupt.  The McCleary LE fabricated to a judge a foundation of reasons that would justify a search warrant.  Why would they do this?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1208 on: October 02, 2009, 06:08:39 PM »

Is this the same house in the pictures??  the whole setting is different per bing maps.  Did the neighbors confirm there was a swarm of police there??

Been a while since I have been here.  Thought i'd come and see what was going on with little Haleigh's case and got drawn into this thread.  How are all you crazy monkeys?

Not sure about bing (not sure how to navigate that map), but this is what I believe to be the house from google maps.  It's obviously older...no pool in the yard.

Looks like the first pic was taken from Elma McCleary rd, and the second from behind on Church rd? or possibly the driveway off of Church.  The other building in the first pic is the one...the one that looks like two buildings attached.next door.

Thanks Sieko!

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1209 on: October 02, 2009, 06:17:35 PM »

ANGEL 4 LINDSEY

Beautiful

Karma Is Coming

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: October 02, 2009, 06:35:52 PM »

I really hope they did not focus on Kona's son to the point of not looking for others.  this happens all the time, they get focused and do not look at other things. 

I really hope this is not the case, because if it is, we have a perp/perps out there who will get away with this. 

I really really really believe this kid did not do this

If those search warrants were based on lies and the judge who approved them has a personal conflict with him, boy do we have a real mess here.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: October 02, 2009, 06:44:32 PM »

about the search this morining on elma mccleary road

I don't know... was told it might be a burglary warrant out of mason county.

now someone is saying it might be an assault charge, but I don't know.  I just followed it just in case, because if it turned out to be something and we did not get it right off, we would be too far behind to get any firsthand info.  so it most likely is not anything related, but just in case, I followed it.  I was told there were 12 cop cars out there when this started so I got on it... so right now, I am not positive what it was, but it is looking like might be an assault warrant.....but... I am not the one who did the research on that so I am not sure...

but it should come out soon what it was... I would just not worry about it for now.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: October 02, 2009, 06:45:28 PM »

I really hope they did not focus on Kona's son to the point of not looking for others.  this happens all the time, they get focused and do not look at other things. 

I really hope this is not the case, because if it is, we have a perp/perps out there who will get away with this. 

If those search warrants were based on lies and the judge who approved them has a personal conflict with him, boy do we have a real mess here.
I sure hope not, did anything come of the arrest today? I assume it had nothing to do with Lindsey?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: October 02, 2009, 07:01:22 PM »

I sure hope not, did anything come of the arrest today? I assume it had nothing to do with Lindsey?

I had posted it , right above this post of yours, you probably have not read that far yet 

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: October 02, 2009, 07:12:02 PM »

Thanks DD 
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1215 on: October 02, 2009, 07:45:10 PM »

I guess today was a kind of a "nevermind".  I got caught up in it.  Does not anyone have the address of the big search conducted out Foreman Road this past weekend?   I would like to research this in more dept.  Anyone know the woman who owns this property?  I believe this is where Dale G. lives and he is the best POI we have come across yet.  IMO.  Any help?  shortcake
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1216 on: October 02, 2009, 07:45:48 PM »

Why McCleary Man Is Person Of Interest In Missing Girl Case
Posted: 4:05 pm PDT October 2, 2009
Updated: 4:26 pm PDT October 2, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Court documents released Friday revealed what led police to consider a McCleary man a person of interest in the disappearance of 11-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Police last week searched a home where the man lives to look for evidence in the case.

According to a search warrant affidavit prepared by prosecutors, the man gave four different stories about his whereabouts the night Baum disappeared.

Police said the man exhibited strange behavior, including a disturbing statement he made to a friend the day after Baum disappeared.

"A friend said that he thought she had been kidnapped, killed and cut-up, as I recall," said Sgt. Steve Shumate of the Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office.

The documents also indicated a car similar to the one the man drives was seen nearby at the time of Lindsey's disappearance. Friends said the man was obsessed with the case and that he was pulled over by police after following Lindsey's Baum's mother through town.

The sheriff's office said it knows the search was hard on the family that lives in the home, but deputies said they are "doing everything in our power and our legal authority to find Lindsey Baum."

The man's family said police found nothing of significance during the search because the man is innocent.

A family member told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Richard Thompson that the man "didn't do it."

"When he does talk about it, he cries because he's not that kind of a person," said the family member who did not want to be identified.

Lindsey Baum disappeared on June 26 during a walk home from her friend's house.
http://www.kirotv.com/news/21186766/detail.html

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1217 on: October 02, 2009, 07:48:53 PM »

Search warrants are now online:

http://www.kirotv.com/download/2009/1002/21186351.pdf

Karma Is Coming

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: October 02, 2009, 07:51:46 PM »

Why McCleary Man Is Person Of Interest In Missing Girl Case
Posted: 4:05 pm PDT October 2, 2009
Updated: 4:26 pm PDT October 2, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Court documents released Friday revealed what led police to consider a McCleary man a person of interest in the disappearance of 11-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Police last week searched a home where the man lives to look for evidence in the case.

According to a search warrant affidavit prepared by prosecutors, the man gave four different stories about his whereabouts the night Baum disappeared.

Police said the man exhibited strange behavior, including a disturbing statement he made to a friend the day after Baum disappeared.

"A friend said that he thought she had been kidnapped, killed and cut-up, as I recall," said Sgt. Steve Shumate of the Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office.

The documents also indicated a car similar to the one the man drives was seen nearby at the time of Lindsey's disappearance. Friends said the man was obsessed with the case and that he was pulled over by police after following Lindsey's Baum's mother through town.

The sheriff's office said it knows the search was hard on the family that lives in the home, but deputies said they are "doing everything in our power and our legal authority to find Lindsey Baum."

The man's family said police found nothing of significance during the search because the man is innocent.

A family member told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Richard Thompson that the man "didn't do it."

"When he does talk about it, he cries because he's not that kind of a person," said the family member who did not want to be identified.

Lindsey Baum disappeared on June 26 during a walk home from her friend's house.
http://www.kirotv.com/news/21186766/detail.html

seriously??  AS I RECALL???  well thats kinda messed up!  Geez, this is about a missing girl, not your high school prom!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1219 on: October 02, 2009, 07:51:53 PM »

Flowered bathing suit....a mismatched bikini style bathing suit.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.