March 18, 2024, 09:45:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575700 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: October 02, 2009, 07:58:01 PM »

Why McCleary Man Is Person Of Interest In Missing Girl Case
Posted: 4:05 pm PDT October 2, 2009
Updated: 4:26 pm PDT October 2, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Court documents released Friday revealed what led police to consider a McCleary man a person of interest in the disappearance of 11-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Police last week searched a home where the man lives to look for evidence in the case.

According to a search warrant affidavit prepared by prosecutors, the man gave four different stories about his whereabouts the night Baum disappeared.

Police said the man exhibited strange behavior, including a disturbing statement he made to a friend the day after Baum disappeared.

"A friend said that he thought she had been kidnapped, killed and cut-up, as I recall," said Sgt. Steve Shumate of the Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office.

The documents also indicated a car similar to the one the man drives was seen nearby at the time of Lindsey's disappearance. Friends said the man was obsessed with the case and that he was pulled over by police after following Lindsey's Baum's mother through town.

The sheriff's office said it knows the search was hard on the family that lives in the home, but deputies said they are "doing everything in our power and our legal authority to find Lindsey Baum."

The man's family said police found nothing of significance during the search because the man is innocent.

A family member told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Richard Thompson that the man "didn't do it."

"When he does talk about it, he cries because he's not that kind of a person," said the family member who did not want to be identified.

Lindsey Baum disappeared on June 26 during a walk home from her friend's house.
http://www.kirotv.com/news/21186766/detail.html

I believe that a search warrant was justified but ... everything outliked in the above article was known to LE from the getgo.  What took LE three months to obtain a search warrant.  If this young many was involved in wrongdoing in regards to the disappearance of Lindsey Baum ... he was afforded three months to destroy the evidences.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: October 02, 2009, 07:58:48 PM »

Thank you Karma.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1222 on: October 02, 2009, 08:02:36 PM »

That's what I can't figure out Janet  it makes no sense.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: October 02, 2009, 08:03:32 PM »

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Court documents released Friday revealed what led police to consider a McCleary man a person of interest in the disappearance of 11-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Police last week searched a home where the man lives to look for evidence in the case.

According to a search warrant affidavit prepared by prosecutors, the man gave four different stories about his whereabouts the night Baum disappeared.

Police said the man exhibited strange behavior, including a disturbing statement he made to a friend the day after Baum disappeared.

"A friend said that he thought she had been kidnapped, killed and cut-up, as I recall," said Sgt. Steve Shumate of the Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office.

The documents also indicated a car similar to the one the man drives was seen nearby at the time of Lindsey's disappearance. Friends said the man was obsessed with the case and that he was pulled over by police after following Lindsey's Baum's mother through town.

The sheriff's office said it knows the search was hard on the family that lives in the home, but deputies said they are "doing everything in our power and our legal authority to find Lindsey Baum."

The man's family said police found nothing of significance during the search because the man is innocent.

A family member told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Richard Thompson that the man "didn't do it."

"When he does talk about it, he cries because he's not that kind of a person," said the family member who did not want to be identified.

Four different stories!!

Following Melissa Baum!!

Obsessed with the case!!

If Lindsey was my daughter ... I would expect LE to take a good look at this young man in the process of elimination.

Janet

_____

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: October 02, 2009, 08:05:54 PM »

Four different stories!!

Following Melissa Baum!!

Obsessed with the case!!

If Lindsey was my daughter ... I would expect LE to take a good look at this young man in the process of elimination.

Janet

What I dont understand is why it took them so long to consider him a person of interest..>?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1225 on: October 02, 2009, 08:07:34 PM »

Flowered bathing suit....a mismatched bikini style bathing suit.
OMG....says Lindsey was familar with the BeeHive because her friend's(name blocked out)Mom works there.

He worked at a youth camp near Olympia....I wonder if Lindsey or Josh ever attended that camp and I wonder if Lindsey knew him?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: October 02, 2009, 08:09:06 PM »

Thank-you    
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: October 02, 2009, 08:09:57 PM »

Flowered bathing suit....a mismatched bikini style bathing suit.
OMG....says Lindsey was familar with the BeeHive because her friend's(name blocked out)Mom works there.

He worked at a youth camp near Olympia....I wonder if Lindsey or Josh ever attended that camp and I wonder if Lindsey knew him?
I'm not sure what to think, but this really doesn't look good.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1228 on: October 02, 2009, 08:12:10 PM »

Four different stories!!

Following Melissa Baum!!

Obsessed with the case!!

Janet

What I dont understand is why it took them so long to consider him a person of interest..>?
I agree!
And from reading the search warrants,LE had talked to people at the Beehive and didn't even call this man until July 29th!

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: October 02, 2009, 08:13:55 PM »

Could it be that a tip was recently received that formed the catalyst which brought together all the other the red flags that had accumulated against this young man and ... motivated LE to take action.

Karma ... it was not a framing.  Think about it.  LE concedes that no case related evidence was found.  A framing would imply planted evidence.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: October 02, 2009, 08:16:50 PM »

Could it be that a tip was recently received that formed the catalyst which brought together all the other the red flags that had accumulated against this young man and ... motivated LE to take action.

Karma ... it was not a framing.  Think about it.  LE concedes that no case related evidence was found.  A framing would imply planted evidence.

Janet

I need to read it all again, but in the warrant, were they talking about this guy, and a young girl, and he brought her to his bedroom, and put a dresser in front of the door, I think the girl was 12 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1231 on: October 02, 2009, 08:17:22 PM »

This sure does not look good.

His Mom got a call for him from LE to do a phone interview,he was asleep,Mom calls LE back and says he left the home and gives LE his cell number.LE calls him and he says he was not working at BeeHive that Friday and Saturday but was working at his other job on June 26th even though he was spotted driving around town that Friday.

LE calls his other job and finds out he was on disciplinary leave from June 7th through June 27th.
OMG......

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: October 02, 2009, 08:23:23 PM »

Janet

I need to read it all again, but in the warrant, were they talking about this guy, and a young girl, and he brought her to his bedroom, and put a dresser in front of the door, I think the girl was 12 

As Natalee Holloway's mother would say ... "Greta, this is huge."

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: October 02, 2009, 08:25:02 PM »

This sure does not look good.

His Mom got a call for him from LE to do a phone interview,he was asleep,Mom calls LE back and says he left the home and gives LE his cell number.LE calls him and he says he was not working at BeeHive that Friday and Saturday but was working at his other job on June 26th even though he was spotted driving around town that Friday.

LE calls his other job and finds out he was on disciplinary leave from June 7th through June 27th.
OMG......

The search warrant was justified!!  The question is ... "What took them so long?"

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: October 02, 2009, 08:26:21 PM »

Jules71 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by distracted 
Can someone tell me what the significance is of Alice Walters being Lindsey's only myspace friend? I missed the earlier conversation.

I am not sure I can because it relates to the POI and his name has not been released, so if this needs to be deleted, please tell me or delete it right away.

There is something on the POI friend's myspace that indicates his last name used to be Walters. 
     thought I would bring this over from WS. Have no idea if it is true, but if it is   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: October 02, 2009, 08:27:15 PM »

Hubby and I are off for a bite to eat.  Would you please continue posting  the updates.

Thanks

an angelic monkey

Later, Janet
5:30 PM PT

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1236 on: October 02, 2009, 08:45:58 PM »

Jules71 

Quote:
Can someone tell me what the significance is of Alice Walters being Lindsey's only myspace friend? I missed the earlier conversation.

I am not sure I can because it relates to the POI and his name has not been released, so if this needs to be deleted, please tell me or delete it right away.

There is something on the POI friend's myspace that indicates his last name used to be Walters. 
     thought I would bring this over from WS. Have no idea if it is true, but if it is   
I have no idea what Jules at WS was talking about because they have the ability to edit thier own posts and they do that constantly lol
Anyway,I thought the name was Alice WATERS?

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: October 02, 2009, 08:48:13 PM »

Jules71 

Quote:

I have no idea what Jules at WS was talking about because they have the ability to edit thier own posts and they do that constantly lol
Anyway,I thought the name was Alice WATERS?
I don't remember, but I think come to think of it you are right 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1238 on: October 02, 2009, 08:49:51 PM »

Hubby and I are off for a bite to eat.  Would you please continue posting  the updates.

Thanks

an angelic monkey

Later, Janet
5:30 PM PT
I won't be here much longer,waiting for my guy to get off the tv and xbox lol
You have a good time and eat slowly but hurry back Smile

Karma Is Coming

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: October 02, 2009, 08:52:08 PM »

Can some local please go out and take a few ground level pics of the place searched this past weekend on Foreman Road?  Might give us a better "feel".  Nothing about this place, but a lot about the Feeser place.  Is there an effort to to play down this Dale G. person as a POI.  Lots of loose ends with this person.  A little dirty digging of this family may be fruitful?  Then again maybe not?  After reading the evidence report posted last night, I can see why they wore those space suits.  Yuk, double yuk.  I am pretty sure that unoccupied building contains some big old country rats.  shortcake
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.