April 26, 2024, 11:05:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 579961 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: October 02, 2009, 11:38:33 PM »

I have to admit I am feeling a bit confused tonight. I read everything since this afternoon. The search warrants, well they are a bit, well suspicious.

DD I respect you, you know I do. I think you put in hours and hours on these cases because you want to do good things. Your heart is golden! What I am going to say has nothing to do with you, ok?

Could Kona had been searching because she didn't want to believe her son could be involved? Maybe she was hoping to find something so it didn't point to him? I am so sorry, I am sure you are going be upset with me, but I am thinking this is not looking good. I will wait until the 11 o'clock news, but to be honest with you, I am not sure. I am going to sit on my fence and wait and see.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1301 on: October 02, 2009, 11:42:47 PM »

Hey all - did something happen Good Today ? Seems all are UP in positives .. sorry if I am coming in on backburner..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: October 02, 2009, 11:45:18 PM »

I have to admit I am feeling a bit confused tonight. I read everything since this afternoon. The search warrants, well they are a bit, well suspicious.

DD I respect you, you know I do. I think you put in hours and hours on these cases because you want to do good things. Your heart is golden! What I am going to say has nothing to do with you, ok?

Could Kona had been searching because she didn't want to believe her son could be involved? Maybe she was hoping to find something so it didn't point to him? I am so sorry, I am sure you are going be upset with me, but I am thinking this is not looking good. I will wait until the 11 o'clock news, but to be honest with you, I am not sure. I am going to sit on my fence and wait and see.

Tracygirl, the Undersheriff is suppose to make a statement.  When he does, you'll know which side of the fence to be on my dear friend.  It has been so confusing though, for real.  Most of these cases are, unfortunately.  Take heart and have faith.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: October 02, 2009, 11:45:47 PM »

Could Kona had been searching because she didn't want to believe her son could be involved? Maybe she was hoping to find something so it didn't point to him? I am so sorry, I am sure you are going be upset with me, but I am thinking this is not looking good. I will wait  until the 11 o'clock news, but to be honest with you, I am not sure. I am going to sit on my fence and wait and see.

I don't blame you at all tracy... I know you do so sincerely as I know you don't say things to be mean, especially to ME.   an angelic monkey

I know what you see seems like it should be what it says, but it isn't.  This is just one of those crazy cases where people lie and other people believe them.  And it is so dang hard to get people to see the truth, especially, when I am always told to wait. ugh. 
I will tell you this though, after this weekend if they have not done as they promise I am putting it all out here for the whole world to see it.  And THAT  IS a promise

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: October 02, 2009, 11:46:46 PM »

When I consider the involvement of Ron and Don of the Ron and Don Show (KIRO) in the search for Lindsey Baum this weekend ... I made the decision to share my email response from Harry Oakes regarding Beck Street.

I also included the link to Harry Oaks website with his contact numbers.

Considering Melissa Baum and LE are disregarding the findings of Harry Oakes report regarding Beck Street ...

Janet

I wonder if Harry Oakes was contacted in regards to tomorrow search effort.  Could it be that one of the focuses will be in the area of the Beck Street search by Oakes cadaver dog/s?

Janet

I heard he ain't never coming back, but I could be wrong.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: October 02, 2009, 11:51:16 PM »

So now he isn't a POI  Then why did LE release the SW?

I think what they really wanted out there was the application so they could show why they hit that house when there was NOTHING there.  But when they put out their "probable cause", that was a shocker to say the least.  LIES LIES LIES.

someone in this case needs to start telling the truth.  then we could get back to the searching, that is suppose to be going on.

To find me:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1306 on: October 02, 2009, 11:52:39 PM »

I will read up and then ask ..
I see your all knee deep into convo which is good. Keep It going - Justice for Lindsey
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: October 02, 2009, 11:52:42 PM »

Thank you DD and sister for understanding my fence sitting, lol. You know I was not around much when kona and you posted together, so I am out in left field. I would never be mean to you DD!

I will wait for the news, I don't have sound on my computer so if someone could type the statement out for me I would appreciate it.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: October 03, 2009, 12:14:43 AM »

there is nothing wrong with looking down before you sit.  don't be sorry an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1309 on: October 03, 2009, 12:19:19 AM »

BREAKING NEWS.   Q13 Local news just reported that LE has a person of interest in the Lindsey Baum case.  He works on the route Lindsey took home and it was his residence searched last weekend.  He was a suspect in a rape case back in 2000.  He was 14 at the time and never charged.  They also showed a short interview with Melissa Baum.  Brings tears to my eyes.  Now I will wait for another 45 min for the KING5 news account.  shortcake 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: October 03, 2009, 12:20:31 AM »

BREAKING NEWS.   Q13 Local news just reported that LE has a person of interest in the Lindsey Baum case.  He works on the route Lindsey took home and it was his residence searched last weekend.  He was a suspect in a rape case back in 2000.  He was 14 at the time and never charged.  They also showed a short interview with Melissa Baum.  Brings tears to my eyes.  Now I will wait for another 45 min for the KING5 news account.  shortcake 

Is this new?? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: October 03, 2009, 12:24:23 AM »

if it's the same article, dated October 2nd

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: October 03, 2009, 12:25:32 AM »

Well he isn't one NOW so that news needs to catch up. 
Someone likes to twist, and I am not talking about dancing.

I wouldn't believe everything you read, although I can't blame anyone for believing what they read, but... sometimes what is written is not true

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: October 03, 2009, 12:29:51 AM »

if it's the same article, dated October 2nd

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: October 03, 2009, 12:29:59 AM »

So is he or is he NOT a POI?

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/63303447.html

Investigators probe conflicting alibis in girl's disappearance

By Keith Eldridge & KOMO Staff  Watch the story MCCLEARY, Wash. -- A man's conflicting stories to acquaintances were among the factors that led to the issuance of a search warrant in the Lindsey Baum case, according to an affidavit in support of the warrant obtained by KOMO News.

The court documents identify as a person of interest a man connected to the properties searched last week.

Writing in the affidavit filed in Grays Harbor County Superior Court, a detective said he believed Lindsey had been kidnapped and that evidence would be found at the properties.

Lindsey disappeared the evening of June 26 while walking home from a friend's house in the small mill town of McCleary.

According to the affidavit, a person contacted investigators more than a month after the girl disappeared with information that led detectives to identify the man as a person of interest.

The tipster said the man always drove a distinctive car with a loud exhaust, and found it suspicious that the man stopped driving the vehicle after Lindsey disappeared.

Another person told detectives that they saw the vehicle near where Lindsey was last seen the night she vanished.

One person told police the man acted strangely after the night of Lindsey's disappearance and seemed to disappear himself.

(snipped)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: October 03, 2009, 12:30:53 AM »

I wouldn't believe everything you read, although I can't blame anyone for believing what they read, but... sometimes what is written is not true

DD the same story is posted on KIRO and KING news TV websites.   

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1316 on: October 03, 2009, 12:31:16 AM »

Sorry DD, but Q13 is local live news broadcast out of Seattle that comes on at 9:00 PM.  So what I ment by breaking news was they just covered the story from the live desk.  What can I say.  That was my source, DD what is your source?  shortcake
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: October 03, 2009, 12:31:33 AM »

By Keith Eldridge & KOMO Staff  Watch the story MCCLEARY, Wash. -- A man's conflicting stories to acquaintances were among the factors that led to the issuance of a search warrant in the Lindsey Baum case, according to an affidavit in support of the warrant obtained by KOMO News.

The court documents identify as a person of interest a man connected to the properties searched last week.

Writing in the affidavit filed in Grays Harbor County Superior Court, a detective said he believed Lindsey had been kidnapped and that evidence would be found at the properties.

Lindsey disappeared the evening of June 26 while walking home from a friend's house in the small mill town of McCleary.

According to the affidavit, a person contacted investigators more than a month after the girl disappeared with information that led detectives to identify the man as a person of interest.

The tipster said the man always drove a distinctive car with a loud exhaust, and found it suspicious that the man stopped driving the vehicle after Lindsey disappeared.

Another person told detectives that they saw the vehicle near where Lindsey was last seen the night she vanished.

One person told police the man acted strangely after the night of Lindsey's disappearance and seemed to disappear himself.

(snipped)
Didn't see you posted this!   LOL

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: October 03, 2009, 12:31:46 AM »

(snipped)

dated October 2, 2009

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: October 03, 2009, 12:39:35 AM »

DD are you getting the info from his family? Kona?  or from the LE/Sheriffs office? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.