March 19, 2024, 12:39:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575736 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: October 03, 2009, 01:13:47 AM »

It's 10 on the west coast

Ohhhh.. lol.. TWO hours time dif?  Thanks! 

it's after 1 here

I am going to bed with total confidence the news will be breaking!!
good night all.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: October 03, 2009, 01:15:31 AM »

It got very quiet in here........

I am just refreshing every time I walk by the computer, lol. I am up doing laundry...My husband is sick tonight. Everyone in my house has had a case of the flu this past week, (swine flu?) except mama. I am not allowed to get sick yet, I have to wait until my hubby is better. I am about to take him to the ER though, he is coughing so bad and has a fever of as high as 103.7 tonight.
go girl, the 11 o'clock news will be the same whether you watch it at 11 or not!!!
Be safe!

He won't go, we don't have medical insurance for him, he is afraid of the bill. I keep telling him we can go to county hospital and ask for medi-cal/medicare. Never be self employed, never!  It is a high fever isn't it? I am getting worried, he was ok then the fever came back.
You know the flu is going around the town we have our store in so badly. So many of our customers have come in and said they had been sick in the last week. I am not sure if the swine flu is hitting the central valley or if it is another flu?

drag his butt -- pay on a payment plan, get his butt there.  It is a very high fever for an adult!!!
Good night my friend!

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1342 on: October 03, 2009, 01:18:29 AM »

DD  you are correct, KING5 just reported the the LE have no suspects or POI in the case.  I must yield to you.  However, they also reported about things that they found at the search, reasons why he is being looked at, his previous involvement with a possible rape case.  Almost all of the report was about him and his mother who claims he didn't do it.  So in my book he is still a POI(I am not LE).   I think LE just want to be very careful in their choice of words.  I will wait for others to report on the broadcast. Truce?  shortcake
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: October 03, 2009, 01:18:49 AM »

you all are scaring me! I thought under 104.5 was good? No? Oh my, let me do some research.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: October 03, 2009, 01:22:21 AM »

I am just refreshing every time I walk by the computer, lol. I am up doing laundry...My husband is sick tonight. Everyone in my house has had a case of the flu this past week, (swine flu?) except mama. I am not allowed to get sick yet, I have to wait until my hubby is better. I am about to take him to the ER though, he is coughing so bad and has a fever of as high as 103.7 tonight.

O/T - Tracygirl..one of the symptoms of H1N1 is the high fever.  My husband and I had it the first part of June (or we suspect it was H1N1).  Just be aware that it can go to your lungs very quicklly.  For us the worst part was the fever and it did not go to our lungs.   I think your husband should go to the ER.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: October 03, 2009, 01:24:46 AM »

DD  you are correct, KING5 just reported the the LE have no suspects or POI in the case.  I must yield to you.  However, they also reported about things that they found at the search, reasons why he is being looked at, his previous involvement with a possible rape case.  Almost all of the report was about him and his mother who claims he didn't do it.  So in my book he is still a POI(I am not LE).   I think LE just want to be very careful in their choice of words.  I will wait for others to report on the broadcast. Truce?  shortcake

shortcake, what is yielding have to do with finding Lindsey?  It doesn't matter who has the right information as long as the right information is presented.  Of course LE said why he was looked at in their opinion, maybe, just maybe, they were fed a bunch of whoey.  So now you are saying if LE says he is not a POI it doesn't matter.
Truth is it doesn't matter -- the perp is still out there and I pray the searches this weekend yield Lindsey coming home.
Good night monkeys.

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1346 on: October 03, 2009, 01:39:21 AM »

I don't come across some times with what I mean.  The LE did not say this person was ruled out.  Just, they have NO suspects or POI's.  Maybe they have a list of people to watch??  Or if you wish to believe, he is ruled out.  NO, I believe he is still ruled in until I hear the LE say he is ruled out.  shortcake
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: October 03, 2009, 01:42:51 AM »

O/T - Tracygirl..one of the symptoms of H1N1 is the high fever.  My husband and I had it the first part of June (or we suspect it was H1N1).  Just be aware that it can go to your lungs very quicklly.  For us the worst part was the fever and it did not go to our lungs.   I think your husband should go to the ER.

Thank you all so much for offering advice. He says he will go in the morning. Trust me, it is easier to take him when he is being compliant. I read about fevers just now, if it goes over 104, straight to the hospital we go. but we are going in the morning forsure.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: October 03, 2009, 01:45:33 AM »

I don't come across some times with what I mean.  The LE did not say this person was ruled out.  Just, they have NO suspects or POI's.  Maybe they have a list of people to watch??  Or if you wish to believe, he is ruled out.  NO, I believe he is still ruled in until I hear the LE say he is ruled out.  shortcake

Last weekend he was called a POI.  Tonight, LE said there is no POI.  To me that means he is ruled out.  If he was ruled in, he would be a POI.  But I suppose if LE says there is no POI, we could rule in . . . anybody as a POI, even if LE says there isn't one.
gosh.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: October 03, 2009, 01:46:47 AM »

Thank you all so much for offering advice. He says he will go in the morning. Trust me, it is easier to take him when he is being compliant. I read about fevers just now, if it goes over 104, straight to the hospital we go. but we are going in the morning forsure.

Nurse Nellie here -- take his temp in 2 hours even if you have to wake him up!
I'll be praying!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: October 03, 2009, 01:51:26 AM »

I know DD is saying no but posting this anyway.  This WAS from earlier tonight.  This is where the POI came from:

http://www.komonews.com/
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: October 03, 2009, 01:57:14 AM »

Thanks for the advice and prayers sisters. I am going to wake up every 5 minutes to make sure he is still breathing! I will take his temp every 2 hours, I promise...I am telling him he has to take a tempid bath, lol, he is not a happy husband right now! I will see you all tomorrow.

Thanks Shortcake for posting the update.
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1352 on: October 03, 2009, 02:32:15 AM »

Hello night owls - just heard the broadcast again on KING5 news.  As best as I can remember the wording is "detectives say they have no suspects or POI's but a lot of leads".  So Dale is apparently a lead.  I just don't understand why we search the background of the mayor, preacher, everyone on 6th street, even a family on Church Rd. today, but will not at least look at where the 2 day search was this last weekend?  You have to admit he looks and acts very suspect.  But no background search.  Wonder how many SO's he is related to?  Nobody care?  DD, please wake these monkeys up and lets get to searching his background.  He had a rape charge involvement at age 14, lives next to a party drug smoking, nut-busting, soiled mattress, children clothes littered building and few want to look that way.  Why?  A least a peek.   ::MonkeyMad::shortcake
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: October 03, 2009, 02:44:30 AM »

Thanks for the advice and prayers sisters. I am going to wake up every 5 minutes to make sure he is still breathing! I will take his temp every 2 hours, I promise...I am telling him he has to take a tempid bath, lol, he is not a happy husband right now! I will see you all tomorrow.

Thanks Shortcake for posting the update.
[
/quote]
I hope you check back in...drag him to the hospital!!  Fever can spike in seconds while sleeping.  If he absolutely refuses keep him uncovered and make his room cool or even cold, no blankets even if he's chilled, cold compresses, cold liquids, and very high doses of ibuprofen alternated with acetamenophin.  The fever seems resistant to even fever reducers so maybe don't wait the full four hours between doses.  I will pray for you it doesn't get worse and pass to you.  Us Mom's aren't allowed to be sick anyhow!  God bless and good luck!  Will wait to hear how it went if you are able to just post a line when you do get back.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1354 on: October 03, 2009, 02:59:07 AM »

Hello night owls - just heard the broadcast again on KING5 news.  As best as I can remember the wording is "detectives say they have no suspects or POI's but a lot of leads".  So Dale is apparently a lead.  I just don't understand why we search the background of the mayor, preacher, everyone on 6th street, even a family on Church Rd. today, but will not at least look at where the 2 day search was this last weekend?  You have to admit he looks and acts very suspect.  But no background search.  Wonder how many SO's he is related to?  Nobody care?  DD, please wake these monkeys up and lets get to searching his background.  He had a rape charge involvement at age 14, lives next to a party drug smoking, nut-busting, soiled mattress, children clothes littered building and few want to look that way.  Why?  A least a peek.   ::MonkeyMad::shortcake

I'm thinking it wouldn't hurt to check him out.  Cuz if what we've heard about him lately is true, a boy scout he ain't.  And if true, seems there is wayyyyy too much IMO, to cover up, rearrange, explain away, make excuses for.  Sigh. 

If one fuzzy-sleepy wrong reply to LE was all there was against him, then I really wouldn't look sideways at him, and doubt that LE would either.  But it doesn't seem to be JUST one fuzzy-sleepy wrong reply.  My gosh!  Each day we're reading about more.. and more.. and more.. When does it stop?  How much don't we know that he may have done/said? 

I honestly hope that he had nothing to do with Lindsey's having gone missing.  But this one bears looking into, no matter who he is.  If I had read this (for example) about a son of a mayor, high sheriff, even a pastor, it would be the same for me.  I'd want him checked out thoroughly. 

Just my thoughts on it.  For now.  Til we learn more. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1355 on: October 03, 2009, 03:20:38 AM »

I am holding my breath as I hear new reports everyday since the house was looked at. There are things I did not know about him that are coming up, stuff that law enforcement is releasing. I'm terrified, and still holding my breath.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: October 03, 2009, 04:03:27 AM »

I'm off to bed but will post before I do.

you will find his gf already stated she never said any such thing about his mentioning anything about lindsey being cut up and dismembered. 

you are going to find that he was never suspended from his job by his employer and she never said that.

you are going to find that there is no child rape, her own family members were witnesses to that. 

give it time, it will all get cleared up.  there are more lies as well. 

the accusations in the probably cause affadavit are lies.

The judge has a personal conflict with Dale that has nothing to do with anything legal, and this judge should have never been the one to approve the warrants. 

And here is the sad thing about it all, while they are railroading this person, the real perp is just sitting there watching this and thinking they are home free.  Let me be the first to tell them, it's not happening. So get your worried shoes back on and start pacing.

we can't wish to convict someone for the wrong crime.  not for any reason, but certainly not for a reason based upon lies. 

if the real perp walks, we are going to have another "lindsey" to look for.  I don't want that to happen.

I understand you all think differently that I do.  that is fine.  research him to death if you like, but I am not.  I have something else I am working on.  And I know Dale is not the one. So for me to do that is a waste of time for me and takes away from the time I need to spend on something I am pretty dang sure about.

I have little time.  I have to prioritize what I personally spend my time on and this whole dale thing has wasted a lot of my time too, but it was something I had to do.  I can't have him taking the place of the real perp. Sorry, but I am one person, with not enough time, and I have to work on what I need to work on. 

when all the info gets out, then you will understand.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: October 03, 2009, 09:20:25 AM »

I am not understanding why LE is releasing the info on Dale as to why he was considered a POI.  That makes no sense to me - why would they do this?  They haven't done it for any other POI's in this case (unless i missed it).

Also, I would like to know if LE confirmed with the employer that he was in fact suspended.  Surely they would have went directly to them and not just take it as fact because someone said it.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: October 03, 2009, 09:34:34 AM »

Was there a pool at Dales house?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1359 on: October 03, 2009, 10:00:51 AM »

Was there a pool at Dales house?
Good question    I don't know what is all going on, but after reading that SW, I don't know how one can't go away with some suspicion. I also have no idea why if none of this happened, why a person/people are after this guy 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.