April 27, 2024, 04:10:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 580028 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1540 on: October 03, 2009, 02:09:34 PM »

NRCG~I rarely post here if ever because I stay confused, but who is KONA?

TIA
How are ya, IM?   

NRCG~Thanks for the answer

Hi Seiko, I'm doing great.....just confused as so many of these cases are a clusterfruck of lies and misdirection, just boggle my mind.
This is all confusing, sort of like another case   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1541 on: October 03, 2009, 02:09:37 PM »

Am I reading the search warrant correctly where it states that when interviewed, dale says on the night of Lindsey's disappearance, he was home at 9pm then passed out?? 

I thought he had an alibi?
That is his alibi and his family and neighbors(at one time,I don't know if they still live there but Kona's sis-in-law and family lived across the street from Dales house)claim he was home also.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1542 on: October 03, 2009, 02:10:21 PM »

Thanks Karma 
I don't know what I did but you're very welcome NoRose.

Karma Is Coming

Heidismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1543 on: October 03, 2009, 02:11:42 PM »

DD,
I noticed you were quick to say Dale would likely have gotten his doorhandles repaired by now, but assumed that MB's car would not have been repaired by July 31, & thenfore if it was running on July 31, it must have been running on June 26th?? Makes no sense to me.
DD, what is your take on this?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: October 03, 2009, 02:12:43 PM »

MB took and passed a poly...i cant get past that.  while I think her actions are very questionable, i cant look past the poly.

as for dale, if he has a solid alibi, I have to take that into consideration..to me thats huge.  so either way you look at, about 8 people are lying...those that say they saw him that night or those that have statements in the affidavit....wth.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: October 03, 2009, 02:12:53 PM »

I can't say if MB had anything to do with Lindsey's disappearance, but I do know this Dale guy looks like a huge creep to me at the moment.  I also know that I won't go out after dark alone these days, but if my child was missing I wouldn't care what time of day it was.  I'd be out looking for some kind of clue.

Every story in that affidavit is a lie?
I agree, that if I was Lindsey's mom I would be doing things differently. And also, I can't believe that everything in that affidavit is a lie, that doesn't seem likely to me.  And I shouldn't, but I will throw in that Dale creeps me out, something about him, can't say exactly why. 

I agree NRCG, after reading that search warrant I was blown away by the details, but like I said this case confuses me more than any other which is why I just read and don't post
The search warrant is disturbing. Again I wonder did he try something like that with another girl? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: October 03, 2009, 02:14:46 PM »

Hi DD,
So, when you offered to set up a fund for a private investigator, Mom Baum was all for it? Instead of thinking that a private investigator could be helpful in locating her missing daughter, she was just interested in finding information on her Dad Baum? That is bizarre at best! I went back and found the information that I was looking for with regards to Mom Baums' car. This was a snippet from JennO from another board.

MBs car runs and does get her from point A to point B but the heater fan is going out. It decides when it wants to run. I talked to my husband and he said it could be an easy fix. So we will get a hold of MB (maybe during the next search) and see what can be done. She's going to need heat here pretty soon. Fall is sneaking up on us.
Why would Melissa need info on her ex husband? He is in the military, right? So she must know where he is I would assume? 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: October 03, 2009, 02:15:52 PM »

Ok so lets pretend for a moment that MB did this. Lindsey came home, MB was all bent out of shape due to her supposedly having bi-polor and her needing a reason to get her ex husbands butt back to his family. She pushes Lindsey, she falls and hits her head and is killed? she strangles her? She does whatever she would need to to kill her daughter either accidently or on purpose. MB panicks, looks up how to start a car without a key, or maybe she did this before just incase she needed the car, she puts lindsey in the car and takes her out to the woods to get rid of her.

She calls Kara and asks, have you seen Lindsey? She has not come home and I am worried...the rest is history, she takes a poly and passes, she hooks up with Kara who wishes to also protect her self concidering Lindsey left her house that night...

I suppose you could substitute Josh for MB and stating JB was upset at his sister for not taking the bike home, he pushes his sister, she falls and hits her head. MB in a panick realizes Lindsey has died and in an effort to protect her only living child decides to place Lindsey in the car to hide her in the woods and make it look like a kidnapping.

I can't think of how else this could have happened, anyone?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1548 on: October 03, 2009, 02:16:40 PM »

I can't say if MB had anything to do with Lindsey's disappearance, but I do know this Dale guy looks like a huge creep to me at the moment.  I also know that I won't go out after dark alone these days, but if my child was missing I wouldn't care what time of day it was.  I'd be out looking for some kind of clue.

Every story in that affidavit is a lie?
I agree, that if I was Lindsey's mom I would be doing things differently. And also, I can't believe that everything in that affidavit is a lie, that doesn't seem likely to me.  And I shouldn't, but I will throw in that Dale creeps me out, something about him, can't say exactly why. 

I agree NRCG, after reading that search warrant I was blown away by the details, but like I said this case confuses me more than any other which is why I just read and don't post
The search warrant is disturbing. Again I wonder did he try something like that with another girl? 

He cetainly seems to be a disturbed young man, and sex predators start VERY young and if there isn't succesfull intervention while they are teen, there is no hope past that according to every expert I have talked too, and that has been way to many to count.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: October 03, 2009, 02:21:30 PM »

DD, I took this from your above post.           (and spinning?  things changed when it is said MB's car was running.  Up until that time "I" was the one defending MB moreso that ANYONE at all was defending her.  Truth be know I defended her against the very people who sit with her and smile at her and then get in other places and say they suspect her.  I am not spinning, I am pointing out a previously unkown FACT, about which we were all lied to.  Her car was RUNNING, therefore, she had the abiliity to hide a body or to take lindsey somewhere.  Now that the truth is out about that, now I full well believe, in combintation with everything else I know about, she looks VERY GUILTY> )            Are you saying, without saying it that Melissa Baum's friends, think she had something to do with Lindsey's disappearance? Because if that is the case, to me that is huge    If some of her friends, by talking to her and being with her suspect something like that, have they talked to LE? Has Melissa Baum said something to one of her friends that made them suspicious? Do they think that perhaps Josh did something and Melissa is covering for him? I sure have a lot of questions with all this. Because like Janet, I have never been quite sure what to think about Josh. 

several people who have spent quite a bit of time with her, as well as a few who know her very well, are suspicious of her yes.  And even more recently I was just told someone VERY close to her suspects her(but I have not confirmed that one yet) the others I either talked to them myself or it was someone very close to mb who had talked with them, and being what else I know was going on at the time, I know this must be true.

others who might not suspect she actually harmed lindsey( or at least they did not come right out and say that ), have told me they know MB is lying.  I listened to it, but wondered if it were true or not, but as more and more surfaced I was wondering myself.  After she emailed me and I tried to ask people close to her why she would be acting as she did, then I was told her family was fed up with her and she refused to talk to them any longer.  At that point it seemed every singler person who was involved with her, her included went on some dirty laundry trashfest and it was gettin g out of hand so I wanted nothing more to do with it.  Then MM tried to get me in contact with SB as they all decided I should talk with him rather than MB about trying to get a PI for lindsey case, and it was just so weird by then I gave up on all of them.  sometimes when you are right in the middle of all this and your agenda is to do one thing to help and all this is going on you don't pay a lot of attention to the garbage, but afterwards when going back through all that was said I went whoa.  Then just recently I hear someone else close to her is doing a total turnaround on her, I really am rethinking this, at least to the point at finally taking a look at her. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: October 03, 2009, 02:28:08 PM »

not all of us are mechanically minded where we would know how to use a screw driver to start a car.  i worked at an auto parts store for 2 years and my dad was a mechanic for a gazillion years and i didnt even know that! 

her key was broken off at just the right spot that pliers couldnt get it out and nothing else could fit in. the locksmith couldnt make keys,, they couldnt find whatever code numbers where  needed to have a key made. finally they did find some however mb still couldnt get the key out of the ignition.  mb's car was not working well at all for a couple months prior to lb's disappearance. unfortunately she didnt know any friends who are mechanical nor do i. she asked to borrow my extra vehicle but i had it for sale and the fuel pump went out so she was able to find a local person who worked at the same place of employment and car pool with her to get to work.  when her entire family was at her house that weekend, her car was parked in front of the garage and it needed to be moved so her uncle worked on it and was able to get it going. she still doesnt drive it daily or long distances.

when she was being followed by the white car, which turned out to be dg's, she didnt know who he was. this occured a month AFTER lj went missing.

thanks MM... so it really was only the matter of the key being broken off otherwise it was running.   

when and how did the key get broken off in the ignition?

To find me:
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: October 03, 2009, 02:29:31 PM »

I want them to look at where this DG person was on the Saturday and then go to the camp where he worked. With dogs. How far away is this camp ? 
Didn't they find some stuff that had been burned in the forest. Is that on his way to work?
If DG never set eyes on Lindsay why was he following Melissa around ? Why did Kona start posting on the boards ? To provide information about other persons ? 
Sorry, this entire situation is hinky. Oh and he was " passed out "on the couch and they had company ? 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: October 03, 2009, 02:30:19 PM »

DD I do not know anyone in this case personally, it is a strange bunch forsure. Everyone fighting, pointing fingers, spying on each other...seems like a bad episode of some TV crime drama to say the truth.
Truth, what is the truth in this case? Do we believe dogs? Do we discount dogs? Do we look at everyone's behavior or only some? Do we fight the rumors? Do we use the rumors as maybe pointing to some truth? This case is hard, just plain hard. I am just going to say publically, I do not know who did this, I am not going to back anyone, every single person is suspect.
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1553 on: October 03, 2009, 02:31:06 PM »

Ok so lets pretend for a moment that MB did this. Lindsey came home, MB was all bent out of shape due to her supposedly having bi-polor and her needing a reason to get her ex husbands butt back to his family. She pushes Lindsey, she falls and hits her head and is killed? she strangles her? She does whatever she would need to to kill her daughter either accidently or on purpose. MB panicks, looks up how to start a car without a key, or maybe she did this before just incase she needed the car, she puts lindsey in the car and takes her out to the woods to get rid of her.

She calls Kara and asks, have you seen Lindsey? She has not come home and I am worried...the rest is history, she takes a poly and passes, she hooks up with Kara who wishes to also protect her self concidering Lindsey left her house that night...

I suppose you could substitute Josh for MB and stating JB was upset at his sister for not taking the bike home, he pushes his sister, she falls and hits her head. MB in a panick realizes Lindsey has died and in an effort to protect her only living child decides to place Lindsey in the car to hide her in the woods and make it look like a kidnapping.

Tracygirl  Thanks, I believe you hit it right on the nose, and did all of this before the McCleary police showed up at about 11:00 that night.  shortcake
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: October 03, 2009, 02:36:52 PM »

DD,
I noticed you were quick to say Dale would likely have gotten his doorhandles repaired by now, but assumed that MB's car would not have been repaired by July 31, & thenfore if it was running on July 31, it must have been running on June 26th?? Makes no sense to me.

I wanted to know what exactly was wrong with mb's car.  I had been told it was the key, I wanted to ask MM to see if she knew, as the other person has lied and lied so I needed confirmation about if it was in fact the broken key that was twisted off inside the ignition.  its hard to follow me I know, but sometimes I go round about to get my answers by focusing on something else so I don't have to come right out and ask what it is I am asking.  Sometimes if you straight up ask a specific question a person will know what you are asking and figure out how to make things "work" or "match up"  I have seen people lie so much and also go back to find their answer in a post months before to make certain they don't change their story, that I find it easier to focus on something different but also knowing that my answer to what I really want to know will show up in their explanation about what I am actually asking.  So I am sorry if this is what I have to do to get honest answers or answers that I know where not thought about but just come out in the process of explaining something totaly different.  I guess you could say that is sneaky of me, but everyone has lied so much already, I am not going to give anyone a chance to think about it, go back to old posts to be sure they answer the same etc.  So I have my answer.  And I believe it is a truthful one  that the key really was broken off and that is the ONLY reason it supposedly could not be driven.  that is really all I was after. 

now I want to know how and when it got broken off.

To find me:
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: October 03, 2009, 02:38:24 PM »

Tracygirl  Thanks, I believe you hit it right on the nose, and did all of this before the McCleary police showed up at about 11:00 that night.  shortcake

There was almost a 2 hour window!

I suspect everyone at this point. There is so much information that it is rediculous.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1556 on: October 03, 2009, 02:38:33 PM »

snipped from Karma's post (thanks Karma and Momtective)...

Ralke described ___________ as having some mental issues that may be due to alcohol and or drug abuse. He said he can be manipulated into believing things that did not occur.

I have been trying to decide who Ralke is referring to......?
I'm not sure but it almost sounds like they are talking about someone who knows Dale.....Mentes(last name) or Hardy(last name)?

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: October 03, 2009, 02:40:48 PM »

DD, so now even family members have had enough of Melissa. That is never good when family and friends think you are lying, but they know Melissa well, so that is telling. And Tracygirl the scenario you wrote above, that could work for me.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1558 on: October 03, 2009, 02:43:06 PM »

MM,
I saw that you were on today. Is MB positive that it was in fact DG that followed her? Does she remember the date? How long did he follow her? From what point to what point? Thank you!
I'm very curious about the date this happened 

In the SW it says it was July 31st just after midnight.

well I know they were following KM all over the place, going by their house and following her around town.  why was MB out at midnight on july 31, where dale was.  were they following him around that night as well.  if someone kept following people in my family around I think I might want to figure out why as well and see who they are.  I think this fits right in with other things MB and them wre doing at the time.  I will have to go through my board and emails and see when they were saying they were doing what. 
From my understanding(I could be wrong)Mom Baum knows someone,a friend that works at the BeeHive.She may have been visiting this friend that late seeing as the BeeHive seems to have 24 hour shift workers.I wonder why Dale wouldn't have recconized Mom Baum considering he worked late shifts also?You would think they would have noticed eachother at some point right?

Karma Is Coming

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: October 03, 2009, 02:43:12 PM »

DD, so now even family members have had enough of Melissa. That is never good when family and friends think you are lying, but they know Melissa well, so that is telling. And Tracygirl the scenario you wrote above, that could work for me.

I too got private messages from someone claiming to be a "family member" on another site. That is how I found out Mom Baum was bi-polar. From what they told me, Mom Baum had problems well before Lindsey ever went missing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.