April 27, 2024, 01:46:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 579994 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: October 03, 2009, 08:11:12 PM »

finally caught up...about the del sol...iirc honda does not make them anymore and being that they are a sports car imo parts may be hard to find. 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: October 03, 2009, 08:12:18 PM »

I didn’t ask MB the names of the witness because I didnt’t care for the specific names, I know the story behind them just as you do. I do know that her co-workers name was said in front of me but it wasn’t something that stuck in my brain but I am pretty sure it starts with a R.  Again its not a secret and I don’t know why its not constantly thrown out there. I didn’t realize until just recently that she was the same person at 9 30 who was the person who broke up the argument.

JB was questioned by LE a couple different times the first few days. I have never suspected it was him as he cant keep a secret to save his life and he is terrible at trying to lie. He has been that way since he was a little boy.  Which also leads into MB doing it.  I have NEVER once said I thought she did it or that she was covering for JB. JB did go home after R told him to.  Which again is something he has felt guilty for and talked about openly. Fortunately he has a good councelor that spends time with him.

As for MB having bi-polar issues, she has been on medication and has that under control. I did say ‘she must be off her meds’ to DD  based on something she said to me which made me mad. Which ties into what I said the other day (since everyone likes to try to tie everything together) when someone brought up  my comment about getting MB away from KK in which I explained I went over to talk to MB in a matter that didn’t concern KK. Anyways, MB said she isn’t off her meds, or missing doses, or anything like that, just that she was angry at me and reacted by saying the harsh words.

Gonna take forever to get caught up and address things the more people bring thigns up.. so bear with me… still have customers

R?  wasn't there a cook named rodger somewhere in this mess...the window guy?
(still catching up)

oop she was talking about a woman

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: October 03, 2009, 08:13:30 PM »

O/T Mama - Brandi has a a adorable Halloween avi for you in her thread.
gotta go look brb!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1663 on: October 03, 2009, 08:18:06 PM »

it is 3 months later... I would think after 3 months someone might just fix their door handle?

Karma and all.  I believe all of you should research the guy if you so choose, I have no problem with anyone researching anyone... what I have a problem with is everyone getting upset at ME, because "I" don't want to waste MY time doing the research.  I'm not the ONLY researher by far.  No one is stopping anyone else from researching the guy, are they?  I might just in and respond when I know something it not correct... but so far I don't see anyone RESEARCHING the guy, it is all just saying he looks weird, or his myspace name is weird or this or that.  Please DIG and find something if it is there.  DIG DIG AND DIG... that is what research is.  If I see some LEGIT RESEARCH that makes me go HMMMM, I will be the first to check it out further, but I have already done that and I see nothing.  so for me to keep looking, is a waste, yet people have gotten furious at me because I can't dig up something on this guy.  sorry, there is NOTHING to find.

I certainly don't question everything you have said and researched, DD.  And dunno that 'everyone' else is either.  I can only speak for myself tho.  I do appreciate what you've researched and your findings.  I'd like to hear more of what you've actually found, rather than your giving a reference to that tho.  (and I do realize that some/much of what you say you already have, cannot be shared yet, that's understandable). 

For example, you've posted:

"It's going to come out that his employer NEVER SUSPENDED him from his job.  Wherever they got that information to put on that search warrant, it is all BS.  This will be cleared up.  The problem is, the things written on the search warrant as being told to them, most of those things were never stated by the people they warrant claims stated them.

I'm curious how you know this info, know it to be BS??  Have you spoken directly to the supervisor who supposedly said to the investigator/s (who then put that info in the sw) that she did suspend DG from the youth camp, for 2 weeks.  Has that supervisor said she never said that to the investigator/s? 

That's just one example of why some might be upset with you.  I simply am curious and would like to know more about why you call it "all BS".  Would like to see where you got that info, and how you come to that conclusion. 

Just as when 'others' at other forums say what you have is BS, but have only read them saying that.  Haven't read (seen) anything that they have backing up their claims.  Which is why I tend to ignore them and listen to what you are and have been saying. 

You want for folks to believe you, and I'm just asking if you can show us a bit more about what you are saying, where you get that info (even if all you can say is from a reliable source, etc), and so on. 

I hope this comes across to you in the way I mean for it to, with sincerely trying to understand the situation and curious to know more about it... rather than being harsh and ugly and accusatory, etc.  Not trying to do that at all. 

Wyks~Like I stated earlier I mainly only read here because it's too confusing, but maybe you or someone else could help me with a question. Is Kona related to LB, or anyone in this investigation other than her son? Or is she just a local that wants to  find Lindsey. I guess I'm just curious as to why she just started posting last month.......well, curious about many things but this one in particular

BUMP

Does anyone here no her relationship to the players in this case other than her son

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: October 03, 2009, 08:22:53 PM »

O/T i can't find it 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: October 03, 2009, 08:23:39 PM »

HI, 

IM, I don't think she has a connection to anyone else in the scenario.  She started posting on the board, and she was a local, and she started assisting DD with checking various things out around McCleary.   Other than that, I don't know of anything.  She is a lifetime resident of the area I understand.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1666 on: October 03, 2009, 08:30:03 PM »

HI, 

IM, I don't think she has a connection to anyone else in the scenario.  She started posting on the board, and she was a local, and she started assisting DD with checking various things out around McCleary.   Other than that, I don't know of anything.  She is a lifetime resident of the area I understand.
Thanks AZS~I was just curious because from what I read in that affadavit/search warrant. I guess it's just me but I find it odd that she's connected to a potential POI, and posting on the same board, if it was from the beginning it would be easier to understand. Guess I better go back to just reading because it's so interconnected here with so many players posting   KK, et al

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: October 03, 2009, 08:32:19 PM »

O/T i can't find it 

Sorry Mama, it was CBB that made you one

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/mamacrazy.gif
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: October 03, 2009, 08:34:48 PM »

O/T i can't find it 

O/T im gonna ask her to dress me up

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: October 03, 2009, 08:46:23 PM »

O/T i can't find it 

O/T im gonna ask her to dress me up

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: October 03, 2009, 08:47:27 PM »

I don't know what happened there.....it just posted itself before i could do anything.     

I was going to say that you can go to your profile and do it yourself!  Another learning opportunity!!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: October 03, 2009, 08:51:41 PM »

I don't know what happened there.....it just posted itself before i could do anything.     

I was going to say that you can go to your profile and do it yourself!  Another learning opportunity!!
thanks AZ i know how to do that...i just want to make sure cbb knows im using it

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: October 03, 2009, 08:55:25 PM »

thanks AZ i know how to do that...i just want to make sure cbb knows im using it

But as soon as you change it, all of your old and new post pictures change, and she would know.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: October 03, 2009, 08:59:45 PM »

ot so she would be ok wih me just doing it an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1674 on: October 03, 2009, 09:01:57 PM »

HI, 

Just got back from dinner, but I think that is the only connection. I guess her family has lived in the area for a long time.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: October 03, 2009, 09:06:27 PM »

Yes.  Go ahead and do it and you could leave her a message in her avi thread.

Now, let's get back to our regular programing:  Find Lindsey!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1676 on: October 03, 2009, 09:07:18 PM »

I am also confused/concerned as to why Dale would be following MB late at night?  She was concerned enough to call the police.  This is not a healthy activity-this sends up my hinky meter. 
I believe in the search warrant it says Dale told a coworker(at BeeHive?)that this person(Melissa)was checking out his car so he thought they were going to try and steal his car for parts.Dale supposedly said this other car(Melissa's)was the same as his....a Del Sol car or something like that.
Melissa's car is nothing like Dale's car.
Melissa's car is nothing like Dale's car at all. I've seen a picture of both, and I don't know much about cars, and even I can see that. Now with the topic of Melissa's car running or not. Perhaps it wasn't running the night Lindsey disappered, but months later she probably got it fixed. I'm not defending this Dale guy at all, but I will be honest when I say always in the back of my mind Lindsey's mother and her involvement has been there. I can't help my feelings when it comes to that, I pray she wasn't, but like everyone else I have no idea. That talk in the SW about what Dale did at 14 years old, is upsetting, very upsetting. I wonder if he tried anything like that with other girls? Again, with Melissa Baum, perhaps it is her way of dealing with things, it wouldn't be mine, but that doesn't matter. And if she had a lie detector test and LE seems ok with it, then I guess that is that for now 

Sorry, am trying to catch up, so dunno if this has been pointed out yet or not.  From what I remember in the search warrant, it was said that DG was concerned about someone with a silver car like his, cruising past the Beehive, and thought that person might be wanting to steal parts from his car.  Not so sure it was mentioned in the search warrant that the silver car was driven by MB..  Or was it, and I missed that?   

And then the matter about MB being chased by someone, late at night. 

Could these be two different cars?  A silver car just like DGs, and MBs car? 

MB's car has a huge sign on the side of it IIRC from an image I saw that is a poster for Lindsey.  It would be pretty hard not to notice that unless it was before she put the sign on.  It is also a Nissan  if I am not mistaken. 

Right.  So what we have is:

1. DG's car - a white Honda Del Sol

2. the car that supposedly was cruising the Beehive - a silver Honda Del Sol

3. MB's car

We have that on July 31st just after midnight, MB reported to police that she was being followed by a white car.  LEOs stopped the car and found that DG was driving it.  DG claimed he was at work at the Beehive when he saw MBs car around the Beehive Center.  He thought it was suspicious so followed MBs car, thinking it might be connected with Lindsey's disappearance.  DG did not report that to LE.  (info from affadavit). 

We have that on two seperate nights in a row near the end of July, DG told his co-worker at the Beehive Center that the silver car was cruising the Beehive, that he thought the occupants were going to steal parts from his white car.  On the second night, DG left work to follow the silver car.  DG's co-worker said that DG told her he had reported this to LE.  Yet DG's co-worker said that DG had not told him he was following MB or that the police had stopped him.   (info from affadavit).

Just some of the questions that come to mind:
Are we to suppose then that these are two seperate incidents, since MBs car evidently looks nothing like a silver Honda Del Sol?  And that DG had not only followed the silver car, but MBs car as well?  Did this happen on the same night?  What was it about MBs car or MB being near the Beehive Center on July 31st that supposedly made DG think it was connected to Lindsey's case?  Did DG suspect any and every car that drove near the Center in late July?  And why was he suspicious at the end of July?  Was he just as suspicious of cars/drivers at the end of June, when Lindsey actually went missing?  Why did DG tell his co-worker about the silver car, but not about MBs car, or that he was stopped?  Did MB recognize DG, and his car, as being the one that followed her?  If not, how did LE know who to stop and question, following her report?  Was DGs the only white car in town that matched the description, and/or was his car still nearby MBs car at the time of the report?  And for that matter, was DG in the habit of following other folks around town?  Was it DGs car, with DG driving, who supposedly was following those two girls, if that did indeed happen?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: October 03, 2009, 09:07:57 PM »

oh your fast!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: October 03, 2009, 09:09:36 PM »

oh your fast!

i almost 
and yes this is about Lindsey! an angelic monkey

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1679 on: October 03, 2009, 09:11:24 PM »

I am also confused/concerned as to why Dale would be following MB late at night?  She was concerned enough to call the police.  This is not a healthy activity-this sends up my hinky meter. 
I believe in the search warrant it says Dale told a coworker(at BeeHive?)that this person(Melissa)was checking out his car so he thought they were going to try and steal his car for parts.Dale supposedly said this other car(Melissa's)was the same as his....a Del Sol car or something like that.
Melissa's car is nothing like Dale's car.
Melissa's car is nothing like Dale's car at all. I've seen a picture of both, and I don't know much about cars, and even I can see that. Now with the topic of Melissa's car running or not. Perhaps it wasn't running the night Lindsey disappered, but months later she probably got it fixed. I'm not defending this Dale guy at all, but I will be honest when I say always in the back of my mind Lindsey's mother and her involvement has been there. I can't help my feelings when it comes to that, I pray she wasn't, but like everyone else I have no idea. That talk in the SW about what Dale did at 14 years old, is upsetting, very upsetting. I wonder if he tried anything like that with other girls? Again, with Melissa Baum, perhaps it is her way of dealing with things, it wouldn't be mine, but that doesn't matter. And if she had a lie detector test and LE seems ok with it, then I guess that is that for now 

Sorry, am trying to catch up, so dunno if this has been pointed out yet or not.  From what I remember in the search warrant, it was said that DG was concerned about someone with a silver car like his, cruising past the Beehive, and thought that person might be wanting to steal parts from his car.  Not so sure it was mentioned in the search warrant that the silver car was driven by MB..  Or was it, and I missed that?   

And then the matter about MB being chased by someone, late at night. 

Could these be two different cars?  A silver car just like DGs, and MBs car? 

MB's car has a huge sign on the side of it IIRC from an image I saw that is a poster for Lindsey.  It would be pretty hard not to notice that unless it was before she put the sign on.  It is also a Nissan  if I am not mistaken. 

Right.  So what we have is:

1. DG's car - a white Honda Del Sol

2. the car that supposedly was cruising the Beehive - a silver Honda Del Sol

3. MB's car

We have that on July 31st just after midnight, MB reported to police that she was being followed by a white car.  LEOs stopped the car and found that DG was driving it.  DG claimed he was at work at the Beehive when he saw MBs car around the Beehive Center.  He thought it was suspicious so followed MBs car, thinking it might be connected with Lindsey's disappearance.  DG did not report that to LE.  (info from affadavit). 

We have that on two seperate nights in a row near the end of July, DG told his co-worker at the Beehive Center that the silver car was cruising the Beehive, that he thought the occupants were going to steal parts from his white car.  On the second night, DG left work to follow the silver car.  DG's co-worker said that DG told her he had reported this to LE.  Yet DG's co-worker said that DG had not told him he was following MB or that the police had stopped him.   (info from affadavit).

Just some of the questions that come to mind:
Are we to suppose then that these are two seperate incidents, since MBs car evidently looks nothing like a silver Honda Del Sol?  And that DG had not only followed the silver car, but MBs car as well?  Did this happen on the same night?  What was it about MBs car or MB being near the Beehive Center on July 31st that supposedly made DG think it was connected to Lindsey's case?  Did DG suspect any and every car that drove near the Center in late July?  And why was he suspicious at the end of July?  Was he just as suspicious of cars/drivers at the end of June, when Lindsey actually went missing?  Why did DG tell his co-worker about the silver car, but not about MBs car, or that he was stopped?  Did MB recognize DG, and his car, as being the one that followed her?  If not, how did LE know who to stop and question, following her report?  Was DGs the only white car in town that matched the description, and/or was his car still nearby MBs car at the time of the report?  And for that matter, was DG in the habit of following other folks around town?  Was it DGs car, with DG driving, who supposedly was following those two girls, if that did indeed happen?   

Thanks Wyks......the whole DG thing has piqued my curiosity

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.