March 18, 2024, 09:31:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575698 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1700 on: October 03, 2009, 10:00:08 PM »

Wyks a couple pages back DD explains it wasn't Dale's car that the two girls saw and was afraid of, it was a different man in a white car 

Thanks NoRose!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1701 on: October 03, 2009, 10:00:59 PM »

Wyks, great questions, I wish I knew, but at least on the one night, it was not a Honda, it was a Nissan an older model that Melissa drives, nothing like Dale's car at all. I think that was just an excuse that Dale was making.

Thanks NoRose.  Seems it could have been just an excuse that DG made, yep.  But in the affadavit, his co-worker says that he pointed it out to her one night, (the silver Del Sol), and that when it was back the next night, he left work to follow it.  Makes it sound in the affadavit as tho she knew this info, rather than just what he had told her.  Then she says that he told her that he called the police about it.  But that he didn't tell her he was following MB. 

It's crazy, the wording of the affadavit.  Can be confusing.  Heck, I might have the wrong ideas, just from the wording alone.  Because in the affadavit, we don't have quote marks from the actual person being referred to.  We don't know for exact sure who said what to whom, and when.  The whole entire thing could be slanted on a bias from the investigator/s, re-stating what they had been told.  And if it's anything like what the media does with a direct quote,     

Wonder if this is what DD was referring to when she said:
"Can you imagine you look at that affadavit when it is released and you see on it you stated things you never said, and those very things is a part of what caused all of the search"  ?? 

I noticed on another forum, someone was saying that a Honda Del Sol, is not a car you see many of, and that it seemed odd there would be another in the area, since I have no idea, I just have to wonder.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1702 on: October 03, 2009, 10:01:28 PM »

photo of mil where a search is being done today 2 law enforsment and two unmarked. Info was recieved by mill office.

ok here is a discription of the dots

Yellow dot is the woods behind the mill where they are searching.

Red dot is the home the Feesers used to own years ago.

White dot is the white house that came to my mind when Adam cambel spoke of whitehouse.

Blue dot is the Elma Mccleary road

Here it is IM

Thank you!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: October 03, 2009, 10:02:13 PM »

I'm not sure if any of the locals on this forum helped search today?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1704 on: October 03, 2009, 10:03:32 PM »

I'm trying to find out any info on the search today, but I haven't found a thing

I looked on the KOMO site too, and nothing.  I was hopeful there would be some picture or something. 

Did any of our local monkeys join in the search today?  If so.....why so quiet???
Not only quiet about the search, but you would think there is a local on one of the forums that live in the town and know, or know something about Dale and his family, very odd.

I agree, and also find it disturbing that he was working at a youth camp with his past.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: October 03, 2009, 10:06:35 PM »

Consider Ron and Don from the Ron and Don Show (KIRO) were involved in the search today ... I though there would be an update on their website or the KIRO 7 website.  Nothing.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: October 03, 2009, 10:08:35 PM »

Wyks~Like I stated earlier I mainly only read here because it's too confusing, but maybe you or someone else could help me with a question. Is Kona related to LB, or anyone in this investigation other than her son? Or is she just a local that wants to  find Lindsey. I guess I'm just curious as to why she just started posting last month.......well, curious about many things but this one in particular

IM - From what I understand, Kona came into SM as a local poster, who just wanted to do what the majority of us try to do, help in whatever way we can.  I don't think she's related in anyway to anyone else (except her son), in this investigation.  Seems she got caught up in the weirdness when she and/or her actions were questioned by another local poster over yonder, and then others, and then it snowballed from there.  Evidently in the meanwhile, as bad luck would have it, back in July LE already had their eye on her son and his activities.  Am not certain if she was even aware of that when she began posting online (here and over yonder, dunno where else if any) and volunteering her time etc. 

That's my take on it, anyway, and I could be wrong in some of the particulars.  This has become a huge mess!   

I see, although I thought LE had contacted her to speak to her son on the 29th and she told them he was asleep, so it seems as she would at least have some knowledge that they were wanting to ask him questions, then this is really disturbing from the SW:

Investigators determined that the number he was calling and texting belonged to a Stephanie Calica, who resides in Ellenburg, WA. She was contacted and interviewed. They determined that Stephanie Calica knew Golder when she went to Elma High School. She moved to Michigan in 2002. She maintained contact with people in Elma including Dale via the internet. She said she moved back to Washington State at the end of May 2009 and let people know she had moved. She said that on 06-26-09 she decided to give Golder her telephone number. She said that they began to text and talk that day. She was asked why the contact stopped at 9:30pm. She said that it stopped because Golder went to work at 10:00pm. When asked she admitted that after that day she had lengthy conversations with Golder while he was at work at the retirement center. She said that Golder had talked to her the day after the girl was reported missing and that he was very concerned about something like this happening in his town. She said that when she spoke to him the day after this was reported (she believed it was Saturday or early Sunday 29/07-2009) Golder told her he could not believe that a girl had been taken and cut up and dismembered. It should be noted that the media and investigators did not believe Baum was the victim of a crime until the week following her disappearance (June 29 to July 3-4, 2009). It was initially believed she might be a run-away or had been injured and unable to get help. Stephani described Golder as being “over the top” and obsessively talking about Baum and what had happened to her; specifically that he believed she has been kidnapped and murdered. Stephanie said that he became less obsessed as July wore on. He then got very agitated about it again when he talked to the investigator about the case the end of July. Steph said that Dale was very upset that the investigators were talking to people about him and was obsessing about the girl. Detective Organ asked Stephanie when was the last time she actually saw Golder and she said it was the summer of 2002. She later told detectives that Golder had driven to Ellensburg on 07-16-09 and that she had to take him back to Elma because his car broke down. She said she stayed with him in MCCleary until 07-20-09

Just odd timing IMO......who knows anymore, all these cases and so much misdirection. Could be nothing, but...............maybe it is something

If all of this is true, than I believe that Ms. Calica knows more than she is saying. If you read all of the postings on her myspace page, it sounds like Golder was/is her boyfriend. Another friend on her myspace page even referenced that "Dale was not around for birthday sex". She also is all over his postings with cute little messages and such.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1707 on: October 03, 2009, 10:09:01 PM »

NRCG~photo of a 1995 Honda Del Sol

[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: October 03, 2009, 10:10:41 PM »

Consider Ron and Don from the Ron and Don Show (KIRO) were involved in the search today ... I though there would be an update on their website or the KIRO 7 website.  Nothing.

Janet

Hi Janet,
I too am waiting to hear about the search today. I hope they had a HUGE turnout!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: October 03, 2009, 10:16:06 PM »

Thanks, I have to say where I live I don't see any of those cars, I'm sure there are, but I'm not familiar with them. I'm looking out the window by the computer and there is a gorgeous full moon, the crazies will be out tonight. Wonder if anyone is listening to the police scanner in Satsuma 
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1710 on: October 03, 2009, 10:16:26 PM »

Hello everybody.  I am back after reading some past posts since this LE search took place.  I now have a lot more questions, than answers.

1.  Was RSO Jessy D Braun ever researched?

2.  Was his place the second place that was served a SW?

2.  His address is listed as 100 block of Heslep Lane.  Is this right off
Foreman Road as someone reported?

3.  Did Jessy and Dale pal around together at all.

4.  Why was he not outed if he lives so close to town and is in the SO database?

5.  Does he look very young for his age as someone posted?

6.  Does he have some mental disabilities?

Now can anybody help with any above questions?  I am going back to the posted reasons why the LE gave for the search and see if any this can fill in the holes.  shortcake
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: October 03, 2009, 10:16:57 PM »

I think Ms. Calica knows more also 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1712 on: October 03, 2009, 10:18:18 PM »

Thanks, I have to say where I live I don't see any of those cars, I'm sure there are, but I'm not familiar with them. I'm looking out the window by the computer and there is a gorgeous full moon, the crazies will be out tonight. Wonder if anyone is listening to the police scanner in Satsuma 

I'm almost afraid to go there IYKWIM

[
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: October 03, 2009, 10:19:14 PM »

Janet

whoops, I thought they were from KOMO...no wonder there is nothing there!   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: October 03, 2009, 10:19:43 PM »

Hello everybody.  I am back after reading some past posts since this LE search took place.  I now have a lot more questions, than answers.

1.  Was RSO Jessy D Braun ever researched?

2.  Was his place the second place that was served a SW?

2.  His address is listed as 100 block of Heslep Lane.  Is this right off
Foreman Road as someone reported?

3.  Did Jessy and Dale pal around together at all.

4.  Why was he not outed if he lives so close to town and is in the SO database?

5.  Does he look very young for his age as someone posted?

6.  Does he have some mental disabilities?

Now can anybody help with any above questions?  I am going back to the posted reasons why the LE gave for the search and see if any this can fill in the holes.  shortcake
I know we discussed Jessy Braun, he is a minor and a SO, and I wondered if he was around when Lindsey disappeared, because he looks so young and she may not have hesitated to accept a ride from him. That would be something to find out if Jessy and Dale are friends. To me Jessy looks very young, and mental disabilities that I don't know.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: October 03, 2009, 10:20:25 PM »

Hi No rose!
Did you read all of her comments from other friends on myspace? Dale comes up more than once. If, what was posted on the other site is true, she made it look like he was a mere acquaintance. I don't think so!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1716 on: October 03, 2009, 10:25:23 PM »

Regarding the car being unusual.....I can say it's been many, many yrs since I've seen one and I lived in a city of a million plus before I moved and caome to think of it I can only recall seeing one on a lot for sale. Couldn't be too many in that area and I'd hope LE knows who owns every one of them.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: October 03, 2009, 10:27:05 PM »

Hi No rose!
Did you read all of her comments from other friends on myspace? Dale comes up more than once. If, what was posted on the other site is true, she made it look like he was a mere acquaintance. I don't think so!
I saw on another forum some of the comments, and I don't think she was just a mere acquaintance.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: October 03, 2009, 10:28:46 PM »

Regarding the car being unusual.....I can say it's been many, many yrs since I've seen one and I lived in a city of a million plus before I moved and caome to think of it I can only recall seeing one on a lot for sale. Couldn't be too many in that area and I'd hope LE knows who owns every one of them.
That's why I don't think Dale was being truthful, it was Melissa's car which is an older greyish/brownish Nissan. You just don't see many of those cars.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1719 on: October 03, 2009, 10:33:58 PM »

That's why I don't think Dale was being truthful, it was Melissa's car which is an older greyish/brownish Nissan. You just don't see many of those cars.

This is her car......huge difference

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.