March 18, 2024, 10:23:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575705 times)
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: October 03, 2009, 11:16:06 PM »

Well lets see.  I see the SW is for two adjacent properties and Dale's alibi is that on the night in question he was next door for a BBQ and went home and passed out at 9:00PM.  There is also mention of someone's mental capabilities and could be easily manipulated.  Could the alibi be Jessy?  Could this be the reason nobody wants to look at this person?  Any locals out there that can help?  shortcake
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1741 on: October 03, 2009, 11:18:31 PM »

Wyks~  a quick note about joining dates at SM...

There is a very long waiting list to join SM.  It's possible Kona could have applied way before September 1st, before getting approved.  Klaas told me not too long ago there were about 700 or so waiting to join.  So I don't know how quick a turn around it would be from requesting membership to approval to posting.  And some are approved and don't post for a while.  Just adding that bit of information, FWIW

That's true, Muffy, thanks for the reminder! 

For whatever reason, I dunno, it seemed to me that she had actually been posting alongside of us for a lot longer than she had.  I was surprised to see that it's only been a month.  Am gonna go look over yonder, LOL.  Maybe that's where I was reading her posts earlier than when she joined here, dunno.  But I don't post over there, so I wouldn't have had the feeling of posting alongside of her.  Hope that makes sense.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1742 on: October 03, 2009, 11:19:28 PM »

That is why we need people to read all the boards and offer some 'ah ha's' occassionally....thanks.

Oh I read here, just never contributed because I felt like I never understand anything.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1743 on: October 03, 2009, 11:27:50 PM »

There is a very long waiting list to join SM.  It's possible Kona could have applied way before September 1st, before getting approved.  Klaas told me not too long ago there were about 700 or so waiting to join.  So I don't know how quick a turn around it would be from requesting membership to approval to posting.  And some are approved and don't post for a while.  Just adding that bit of information, FWIW

For whatever reason, I dunno, it seemed to me that she had actually been posting alongside of us for a lot longer than she had.  I was surprised to see that it's only been a month.  Am gonna go look over yonder, LOL.  Maybe that's where I was reading her posts earlier than when she joined here, dunno.  But I don't post over there, so I wouldn't have had the feeling of posting alongside of her.  Hope that makes sense.   

Here is one of her post I found and the month she joined, no clue on the specific date 08-28-2009, 10:05 PM 
 KONAMOCHA 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2009

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1744 on: October 03, 2009, 11:28:18 PM »

That is why we need people to read all the boards and offer some 'ah ha's' occassionally....thanks.

Oh I read here, just never contributed because I felt like I never understand anything.....

Well.. at least one thing jumped out at you.    

This is exactly why we need all the input we can get.  Cuz some are puzzling over one thing, some over another, some over all of it, and important things can be missed. 

Sorry you've been trying to get your point across for so long, IM.  Thanks for being patient and hanging in there, determined to do so. 

Next time, using a brick upside the head might work faster.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1745 on: October 03, 2009, 11:32:28 PM »

This is exactly why we need all the input we can get.  Cuz some are puzzling over one thing, some over another, some over all of it, and important things can be missed. 

Sorry you've been trying to get your point across for so long, IM.  Thanks for being patient and hanging in there, determined to do so. 

Will try nect time WYKS, also found she joined IS in Aug 09.......will this do for a brick

[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: October 03, 2009, 11:33:55 PM »

catvhing
Wyks, great questions, I wish I knew, but at least on the one night, it was not a Honda, it was a Nissan an older model that Melissa drives, nothing like Dale's car at all. I think that was just an excuse that Dale was making.

Thanks NoRose.  Seems it could have been just an excuse that DG made, yep.  But in the affadavit, his co-worker says that he pointed it out to her one night, (the silver Del Sol), and that when it was back the next night, he left work to follow it.  Makes it sound in the affadavit as tho she knew this info, rather than just what he had told her.  Then she says that he told her that he called the police about it.  But that he didn't tell her he was following MB. 

It's crazy, the wording of the affadavit.  Can be confusing.  Heck, I might have the wrong ideas, just from the wording alone.  Because in the affadavit, we don't have quote marks from the actual person being referred to.  We don't know for exact sure who said what to whom, and when.  The whole entire thing could be slanted on a bias from the investigator/s, re-stating what they had been told.  And if it's anything like what the media does with a direct quote,     

Wonder if this is what DD was referring to when she said:
"Can you imagine you look at that affadavit when it is released and you see on it you stated things you never said, and those very things is a part of what caused all of the search"  ?? 

I noticed on another forum, someone was saying that a Honda Del Sol, is not a car you see many of, and that it seemed odd there would be another in the area, since I have no idea, I just have to wonder.
catching up but fyi 2 seater cute 2 door compact with removeable hard top.  most a standard and honda dosen't make them anymore

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1747 on: October 03, 2009, 11:35:08 PM »

DD or Anybody.  Why are the names of the two adjacent properties blacked out on the SE?  Is there a reason for this?  I get a feeling of a cover-up of some kind going on.  It sure seems strange.  shortcake 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1748 on: October 03, 2009, 11:38:33 PM »

Here is one of her post I found and the month she joined, no clue on the specific date 08-28-2009, 10:05 PM 
 KONAMOCHA 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2009

Thanks, IM!  And hmmmmm..

Well, all I can go on is what it feels like to me, and what I think I would or wouldn't do in such a situation.  It's not looking good, from my viewpoint. 

Kind of like in other cases, where we have found out (later on) that a local had inserted themselves into a case with less than honorable intentions.  Feels like that, to me. 

Not that I suspect all locals, far from it!  (And I want for any locals reading/posting here to know that, ok?)  I am glad when locals join in, and give us their perspectives, etc.  It can often be very important in trying to do research when having someone with 'boots on the ground' in a case.  And just being there, telling us what they think etc.  It's just when we discover later that someone wasn't so honorable with their intentions, that's not good.  Some of those (in other cases) weren't even actual locals at all, lied about that too.  Dang. 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: October 03, 2009, 11:38:49 PM »

DD or Anybody.  Why are the names of the two adjacent properties blacked out on the SE?  Is there a reason for this?  I get a feeling of a cover-up of some kind going on.  It sure seems strange.  shortcake 

That would have been done by LE/GHC before they released the document.  they also blacked out names if you will notice.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: October 03, 2009, 11:39:34 PM »

<snipped for space>

you have no idea the emails I have from MB... it took about the first two of them to start asking what the heck is wrong with her.  I ever ask MB the same thing.  It was so bizarre, I quit emailing her.  I thought the poor woman must be so unable to cope, she was acting like she could care less about lindsey, but I thought it was her way of coping and I did not wish to bother her.  But I clearly believe now it was NOT her way of coping, after talking to others, and NOW that I know for a fact her car was running and that she did IN FACT have the ability to hide a body... I have to agree with her when she says Lindsey is right under her nose.  I can see exactly how she could have hidden lindsey. 

might also make sense why lindsey's room is taped off as a "crime scene", which that never made sense to me either.  But it does now.

DD, Am glad you are taking another look at MB.  I too have my concerns about MB, several as you have mentioned in this post.  Ever since reading (somewhere) that MB supposedly does little but sit on her porch, and etc.  --- combined with her statement that 'Lindsey is right under her nose' -- I do have to wonder if LE has actually searched UNDER the Baum's porch?????  Inside a basement, if they have one?  And etc.  Given what 'seems to' have been lies from MB, (her car running/not running etc), clear back from the beginning, why search anywhere elsewhere until the Baum property itself has been searched and cleared.  And if LE did search the property, did they give it a glance as they ran thru, or did they actually conduct a very thorough search, corner to corner, top to bottom, and then some. 

I just want them to move MB off that porch and look under it!!! 

I am just reading along and trying to catch up. I am a little under the weather and I know I am behind, but WYKS, your post just made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1751 on: October 03, 2009, 11:40:46 PM »

Will try nect time WYKS, also found she joined IS in Aug 09.......will this do for a brick

Ok, thanks IM! 

And LOL yesssss that will do nicely!   

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: October 03, 2009, 11:41:31 PM »

catvhing
Wyks, great questions, I wish I knew, but at least on the one night, it was not a Honda, it was a Nissan an older model that Melissa drives, nothing like Dale's car at all. I think that was just an excuse that Dale was making.

Thanks NoRose.  Seems it could have been just an excuse that DG made, yep.  But in the affadavit, his co-worker says that he pointed it out to her one night, (the silver Del Sol), and that when it was back the next night, he left work to follow it.  Makes it sound in the affadavit as tho she knew this info, rather than just what he had told her.  Then she says that he told her that he called the police about it.  But that he didn't tell her he was following MB. 

It's crazy, the wording of the affadavit.  Can be confusing.  Heck, I might have the wrong ideas, just from the wording alone.  Because in the affadavit, we don't have quote marks from the actual person being referred to.  We don't know for exact sure who said what to whom, and when.  The whole entire thing could be slanted on a bias from the investigator/s, re-stating what they had been told.  And if it's anything like what the media does with a direct quote,     

Wonder if this is what DD was referring to when she said:
"Can you imagine you look at that affadavit when it is released and you see on it you stated things you never said, and those very things is a part of what caused all of the search"  ?? 

I noticed on another forum, someone was saying that a Honda Del Sol, is not a car you see many of, and that it seemed odd there would be another in the area, since I have no idea, I just have to wonder.
catching up but fyi 2 seater cute 2 door compact with removeable hard top.  most a standard and honda dosen't make them anymore

No rose/   look back a page or two.  Picture of the car was posted.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: October 03, 2009, 11:47:16 PM »

I simply do not understand how it can be stated, and explained that all those people were misquoted.  It simply doesn't make sense.  Tie into that all the mistruths with where he was working/playing/sleeping the night Lindsey went missing, and I think we are just going to be playing a waiting game until the forensics are back.   I think they have a suspect, regardless of what they are calling him.  Now let's pray they find Lindsey.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1754 on: October 03, 2009, 11:51:56 PM »

I simply do not understand how it can be stated, and explained that all those people were misquoted.  It simply doesn't make sense.  Tie into that all the mistruths with where he was working/playing/sleeping the night Lindsey went missing, and I think we are just going to be playing a waiting game until the forensics are back.   I think they have a suspect, regardless of what they are calling him.  Now let's pray they find Lindsey.

I think you are spot on with all of the above

[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: October 03, 2009, 11:54:39 PM »

If a person just wants to read at SM, they don't have to join. I know WS has places that are off limits to non members, but not here on this forum.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: October 03, 2009, 11:56:00 PM »

sogoodto see you im mia

<snipped for space>

you have no idea the emails I have from MB... it took about the first two of them to start asking what the heck is wrong with her.  I ever ask MB the same thing.  It was so bizarre, I quit emailing her.  I thought the poor woman must be so unable to cope, she was acting like she could care less about lindsey, but I thought it was her way of coping and I did not wish to bother her.  But I clearly believe now it was NOT her way of coping, after talking to others, and NOW that I know for a fact her car was running and that she did IN FACT have the ability to hide a body... I have to agree with her when she says Lindsey is right under her nose.  I can see exactly how she could have hidden lindsey. 

might also make sense why lindsey's room is taped off as a "crime scene", which that never made sense to me either.  But it does now.

DD, Am glad you are taking another look at MB.  I too have my concerns about MB, several as you have mentioned in this post.  Ever since reading (somewhere) that MB supposedly does little but sit on her porch, and etc.  --- combined with her statement that 'Lindsey is right under her nose' -- I do have to wonder if LE has actually searched UNDER the Baum's porch?????  Inside a basement, if they have one?  And etc.  Given what 'seems to' have been lies from MB, (her car running/not running etc), clear back from the beginning, why search anywhere elsewhere until the Baum property itself has been searched and cleared.  And if LE did search the property, did they give it a glance as they ran thru, or did they actually conduct a very thorough search, corner to corner, top to bottom, and then some. 

I am just reading along and trying to catch up. I am a little under the weather and I know I am behind, but WYKS, your post just made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. 
so good to see you iv been mia
ot/ miss you miss mae

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1757 on: October 03, 2009, 11:58:37 PM »

Hope you're feeling better soon, Fanny Mae! 

And yeah.. I hear ya.  That's the feeling I have had since August 2nd, when it was reported on the news that she said, "I feel like she’s right under my nose...." 

She could have meant that in a much different way, of course.  But the hair that went up the back of my neck tells me a much different thing. 

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1758 on: October 03, 2009, 11:59:42 PM »

That would have been done by LE/GHC before they released the document.  they also blacked out names if you will notice.
Thanks AZSunny.  Only problem I have with that is it requires a copy of the SW and evidence removed be left on the property or with the owner.  I don't believe the LE/GHC would sit down and black out that information on the SW.  Seems like that would make it invalid.  I think Kona or DD must have blacked it out for whatever reason they felt necessary as it was posted shortly afterwards.  Maybe they were told to black out that information out before posting.  Strange.   ::MonkeyConfused::shortcake 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: October 04, 2009, 12:00:39 AM »

sogoodto see you im mia

<snipped for space>

so good to see you iv been mia
ot/ miss you miss mae

I've missed you too, MAMA.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.