March 18, 2024, 10:52:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575709 times)
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1780 on: October 04, 2009, 01:39:02 AM »

Shortcake...what is you theory?

Hi Mamacrazy.  I just don't know but I went back to when this search broke and some of the posters (one in perticular) vowed to do everything they could to prove the innocense of the search location person(Kona).  Strange post to say the least.  Since then we have been run all over town and away from the Kona residence.  I just think there is a lot to research to do out Foreman Road.  Like this Jessy person who may live right next door to Dale.  If so, WOW.  shortcake

Do you know Jessy's last name?

Jessey D Braun.  He was identified as a local SO, but never really looked at.  I see he lives out same road as Dale and the SW stated two adjacent properties to be searched.  I am sure I heard two places were searched.  Also the parcel no. and owner names are blacked out.  Just makes me wonder. 

WOW~I take back what I said earlier......Heslep Lane DOES back up to Foreman:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=heslep+lane+,+mcleary+,+wa+&daddr=149+Foreman+Rd,+Mccleary,+WA+98557&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=47.036817,-123.279747&sspn=0.008482,0.017896&ie=UTF8&ll=47.039948,-123.280077&spn=0.016963,0.068321&z=14

You have to zoom in to see Heslep come up, but I'm probably grasping at straws here.

Thanks Islandmonkey,  Great find.  I see it is a little ways, but in the same general area and desirves a closer look.  IMO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: October 04, 2009, 01:43:43 AM »

pink angel
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2009, 01:34:31 PM »

From FamilyWatchDog.us - shows eight within a five mile radius.

Jessy d Braun   Home   100 block of Heslep Lane
McCleary, WA 98557   0.73   
MICHAEL DAVID FEESER   Home   10 block of W Elma Hicklin Road
McCleary, WA 98557   1.76   
STACY NICKOLAS KUHN   Home   100 block of Stillson Road
McCleary, WA 98557   2.01   
Kuhn, Stacy Nickolas   Home   100 Stillson Road
Mccleary, WA 98557   2.04   
Holloway, Daniel G   Home   100 Bush RD
Elma, WA 98541   4.27   
DANIEL G HOLLOWAY   Home   100 block of Bush Creek Road
Elma, WA 98541   4.29   
LONNIE PAUL TURNER   Home   70 block of W PRAIRIE DR
ELMA, WA 98541   4.52   
Feeser, Michael David   Home   00 West Elma Hicklin RD
Mccleary, WA 98557   non-mappable

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg857135#msg857135

Thanks Janet, I found it and Heslep Ln and Foreman road back up to each other.

Parcel   180514410080 
 Situs Address   00100 HESLEP LN MCCL
  Legal Description   LOT 10 SURVEY VOL 5 PG 133 (AKA LL 96-0237 VOL 1 PG 11) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner   HODGES FAMILY TRUST  File Updated   10/2/2009   16:05
Address   C/O KEITH HODGES TRUSTEE  Location   T 18 R 05 Sec 14
   8500 OLD HWY 99 SE
OLYMPIA , WA 98501
Total Acres   5

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_Parcel/Search/DetailParcel.asp?SrchParcelNo=180514410080

Interestingly when you google 100 Heslep Lane mccleary you get :

Harp Turkey Ranch
and
Robins Eggs & Other clean foods.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1782 on: October 04, 2009, 01:44:07 AM »

Hi Mamacrazy.  I just don't know but I went back to when this search broke and some of the posters (one in perticular) vowed to do everything they could to prove the innocense of the search location person(Kona).  Strange post to say the least.  Since then we have been run all over town and away from the Kona residence.  I just think there is a lot to research to do out Foreman Road.  Like this Jessy person who may live right next door to Dale.  If so, WOW.  shortcake

Jessey D Braun.  He was identified as a local SO, but never really looked at.  I see he lives out same road as Dale and the SW stated two adjacent properties to be searched.  I am sure I heard two places were searched.  Also the parcel no. and owner names are blacked out.  Just makes me wonder. 

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=heslep+lane+,+mcleary+,+wa+&daddr=149+Foreman+Rd,+Mccleary,+WA+98557&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=47.036817,-123.279747&sspn=0.008482,0.017896&ie=UTF8&ll=47.039948,-123.280077&spn=0.016963,0.068321&z=14

You have to zoom in to see Heslep come up, but I'm probably grasping at straws here.

Thanks Islandmonkey,  Great find.  I see it is a little ways, but in the same general area and desirves a closer look.  IMO

This will give you a better idea. I just picked 120 Heslep for a random number and look at the distance adn proximity:

http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?li=rwp&q=149+Foreman+Rd,+Mccleary,+WA+98557&ie=UTF8&hl=en&ll=47.039919,-123.27158&spn=0.008481,0.034161&t=h&z=15

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1783 on: October 04, 2009, 01:47:31 AM »

DD posted on Friday (the 2nd) that DG is not considered a suspect or POI and that it would be on the 11p news, King 5. 

Been out on the net searching for the latest news broadcasts for the McCleary area, since I'm not local, and couldn't watch their news show. 

Well, I found King 5's news story, for Oct 2 at 10:45pm, and indeed right near the bottom, the reporter does say that there are no suspects, and no POI's. 

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_100209WAB-mccleary-missing-KC.1dc17fa7d.html   

...............However................

Here's the latest video from another news station, KOMO ch4, for Oct 2, but much earlier in the day, at 12:54 pm.  The detective says that DG *is* a POI. 

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/63303447.html?video=YHI&t=a

So which is it??  And who do we believe?  A reporter, or the detective? 

Is this typical media reporting, a reporter getting things wrong.. or did something happen between noon-ish on Friday and the 11p news the same night, that made LE change their minds about his being a POI/not a POI?  And if so, why isn't that reported? 

IMO, because of there being a search warrant and all, I have to go with the latest in what I hear THE DETECTIVE actually reporting to the news, on KOMO, that he is a POI.  Until I hear him say it himself that he isn't. 

Know what I mean? 

Wyks  Exactly, DD says we should go by the latest news??  Sounds like legal talk when each station puts their own spin on the news.  I believe he is surely still being looked at.  Only a family member would think otherwise.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1784 on: October 04, 2009, 01:47:43 AM »

DD posted on Friday (the 2nd) that DG is not considered a suspect or POI and that it would be on the 11p news, King 5. 

Been out on the net searching for the latest news broadcasts for the McCleary area, since I'm not local, and couldn't watch their news show. 

Well, I found King 5's news story, for Oct 2 at 10:45pm, and indeed right near the bottom, the reporter does say that there are no suspects, and no POI's. 

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_100209WAB-mccleary-missing-KC.1dc17fa7d.html   

Here's the latest video from another news station, KOMO ch4, for Oct 2, but much earlier in the day, at 12:54 pm.  The detective says that DG *is* a POI. 

Is this typical media reporting, a reporter getting things wrong.. or did something happen between noon-ish on Friday and the 11p news the same night, that made LE change their minds about his being a POI/not a POI?  And if so, why isn't that reported? 

IMO, because of there being a search warrant and all, I have to go with the latest in what I hear THE DETECTIVE actually reporting to the news, on KOMO, that he is a POI.  Until I hear him say it himself that he isn't. 

Know what I mean? 

I know exactly what you mean......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1785 on: October 04, 2009, 01:50:06 AM »

Know what I mean? 

Wyks  Exactly, DD says we should go by the latest news??  Sounds like legal talk when each station puts their own spin on the news.  I believe he is surely still being looked at.  Only a family member would think otherwise.

Did you hear on that video that MB said that even one of Kona's sons has shown up to help search

Seen that one before

[
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: October 04, 2009, 01:55:20 AM »

No "Person of Interest" in McCleary Case

After confirming they were looking at him, Police change their tune and say they don't have hard evidence linking him to the case

Web Reporter
October 3, 2009

MCCLEARY - A man whose family owns two homes searched in connection with missing 11-year old Lindsey Baum is no longer a "person of interest," according to the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office. One day after investigators confirmed they were looking at the man, they backed-off that label.

The sheriff's office served search warrants last weekend on the two McCleary, WA homes and yards., and the man's car. Investigators say that evidence is now being analyzed at several crime labs. It could take months to get answers and there's still a chance the evidence could implicate the man whose homes were searched.

According to court documents, the man in question changed his story about where he was working on the night of June 26, when the girl disappeared, and was a suspect in the attempted sexual assault of a child in 2000.

According to Sheriff's department documents, investigators took a number of items from the search of the homes and yards, including used condoms, a disposable camera, black electrical tape, a rifle, and newspaper articles about the girl's disappearance.

Saturday dozens headed for McCleary to continue the search for Lindsey. Volunteers said they'd like to see the family get some answers. "I just want there to be a peace so this family can find out where she's at" said Megan Griensewic.

The girl's mother, Melssa Baum, admits the last few months have been a nightmare "it's tough but we have to keep going, I'm not going to stop looking for her." Baum says Saturday's search was the largest turnout of volunteers they've had since the girl went missing. About 80 people showed up, some came from as far away as Renton. "It feels wonderful I'm immensely grateful to everybody" Baum said.

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-100309-missingmclearygirl,0,7030899.story

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1787 on: October 04, 2009, 02:00:47 AM »

After confirming they were looking at him, Police change their tune and say they don't have hard evidence linking him to the case

Web Reporter
October 3, 2009

MCCLEARY - A man whose family owns two homes searched in connection with missing 11-year old Lindsey Baum is no longer a "person of interest," according to the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office. One day after investigators confirmed they were looking at the man, they backed-off that label.

The sheriff's office served search warrants last weekend on the two McCleary, WA homes and yards., and the man's car. Investigators say that evidence is now being analyzed at several crime labs. It could take months to get answers and there's still a chance the evidence could implicate the man whose homes were searched.

According to court documents, the man in question changed his story about where he was working on the night of June 26, when the girl disappeared, and was a suspect in the attempted sexual assault of a child in 2000.

According to Sheriff's department documents, investigators took a number of items from the search of the homes and yards, including used condoms, a disposable camera, black electrical tape, a rifle, and newspaper articles about the girl's disappearance.

Saturday dozens headed for McCleary to continue the search for Lindsey. Volunteers said they'd like to see the family get some answers. "I just want there to be a peace so this family can find out where she's at" said Megan Griensewic.

The girl's mother, Melssa Baum, admits the last few months have been a nightmare "it's tough but we have to keep going, I'm not going to stop looking for her." Baum says Saturday's search was the largest turnout of volunteers they've had since the girl went missing. About 80 people showed up, some came from as far away as Renton. "It feels wonderful I'm immensely grateful to everybody" Baum said.

I hate to even ask this question because I know you have researched this case to the nth degree, but is it possible they are stating that since they are facing a lawsuit from the family at this point.

[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: October 04, 2009, 02:00:50 AM »

This will give you a better idea. I just picked 120 Heslep for a random number and look at the distance adn proximity:

http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?li=rwp&q=149+Foreman+Rd,+Mccleary,+WA+98557&ie=UTF8&hl=en&ll=47.039919,-123.27158&spn=0.008481,0.034161&t=h&z=15

The big chunk of land that backs right onto Foreman as well as the smaller chunk  at the corner of Foremanand Mox Chehalis are owned by CMH Homes Inc out of Maryville, Tn
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1789 on: October 04, 2009, 02:03:45 AM »

Shortcake - I agree!  Media spin can mean anything.  I appreciate that reporters do report,  but when they tell us what LE says, I'd like to hear it quoted word for word. 

IM - No, I missed that part!  (The video kept stalling on me).  But that's interesting! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: October 04, 2009, 02:04:21 AM »

Web Reporter
October 3, 2009

LE really needs to update their investigative techniques. Most of us know "good cop/bad cop" as well as "make the suspect think we have lost interest so that he slips up". Geez!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1791 on: October 04, 2009, 02:09:09 AM »

With all the hoopla that happens in some cases, when LE uses the words "POI" and "suspect", it may be that in the future, none of those words will be used by them, publically. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1792 on: October 04, 2009, 02:13:59 AM »

With all the hoopla that happens in some cases, when LE uses the words "POI" and "suspect", it may be that in the future, none of those words will be used by them, publically. 

I SOOOOO agree with you on that Wyks. I also just listened to the video from the reporter and very carefully, she stated that they took evidence and until they get those results there is nothing linking him to her disappearance. Sounds like they have learned to parse their words carefully. JMO

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1793 on: October 04, 2009, 02:16:31 AM »

The big chunk of land that backs right onto Foreman as well as the smaller chunk  at the corner of Foremanand Mox Chehalis are owned by CMH Homes Inc out of Maryville, Tn

I did go do a parcel search and it appears that their property is further west and doesn't back up to Heslep, only some of the land on Foremand does.

[
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: October 04, 2009, 02:18:20 AM »

Web Reporter
October 3, 2009

I hate to even ask this question because I know you have researched this case to the nth degree, but is it possible they are stating that since they are facing a lawsuit from the family at this point.

They have no evidence is the reason.  I've stated everything as to how I know about this and what I know about it all.  I think it didn't take long for the police to figure it out either once people started saying they had never said what that warrant said they said.  They also found nothing, the dogs hit on nothing, the statements they had people saying in the search warrant probable cause, they people never said that at all.  His gf went on the news saying she never said it.  People were shocked it was said things they never said.  No matter what anyone wishes to believe he has credible witnesses who knows where he was both before and after the time lindesy went missing, with no times in between time he is not accounted for.

Someone wanted this kid to be the perp, they did everything to make him be the perp, but he isn't.  That is all there really is to it.  I was watching it happen for the most part. I'll say it again, it's all ridiculous.  You all know how much I research, and if I thought for one minute there were a chance at all he was the perp, I would tear him apart.  He's not it.  Someone was trying their best to make him "fit", and they were trying to make up thing to "make" him fit, and why they police would write out that so and so said this or that when they never said it at all, is beyond me, but they did. And not for just ONE of the poeople on the probable cause but for most all of them.  Now that is just plain bizarre, but it is exactly what happened.  I think the police really want this case solved... But they really need to get the RIGHT person.

I an others who are working with me are compiling everything at this time and once we have it all organized we will do something with it.  So I don't have any time beginning tomorrow, so if you don't see me answering you, that is why.  We have to get back to the work and focus on that now.  And hopefully, something happened about where I wanted searched. If not, then I have to find out how to get that info out here too.  But first there is someone I promised ( a professional) that I would not share certain info, so I have to get that straighted out as well...

so I have a ton of stuff to do, so please don't think I am avoiding answering you.  I just do not have time.   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: October 04, 2009, 02:18:22 AM »

Kiro7 just reported on the search today and said "A man living here is person of interest in a  large part because an affidavit claims he is giving four different stories on his whereabouts the night Lindsey vanished".
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1796 on: October 04, 2009, 02:21:26 AM »

I SOOOOO agree with you on that Wyks. I also just listened to the video from the reporter and very carefully, she stated that they took evidence and until they get those results there is nothing linking him to her disappearance. Sounds like they have learned to parse their words carefully. JMO

True that, IM.  Wonder if it's for these reasons that we get 'play on words' from LE in another case?  They cannot really come right out and say yes or no, so they opt for something that sounds like they are saying nothing, when actually turns out they were hinting.  lol  I'd settle for 'no comment', until such time as when the whole truth can be told.  No wait, I'd hate that too.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1797 on: October 04, 2009, 02:24:14 AM »

Kiro7 just reported on the search today and said "A man living here is person of interest in a  large part because an affidavit claims he is giving four different stories on his whereabouts the night Lindsey vanished".

Do we have any idea who this man is from today's search???

[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: October 04, 2009, 02:27:58 AM »

Do we have any idea who this man is from today's search???

They were showing video from the DG search so I can only assume those words were meant in regards to him.  They mentioned nothing about any other property being searched, they just mentioned the volunteer search that happened today then said what I have in quotes.  I even rewound  it to make sure I had the words right.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1799 on: October 04, 2009, 02:29:01 AM »

True that, IM.  Wonder if it's for these reasons that we get 'play on words' from LE in another case?  They cannot really come right out and say yes or no, so they opt for something that sounds like they are saying nothing, when actually turns out they were hinting.  lol  I'd settle for 'no comment', until such time as when the whole truth can be told.  No wait, I'd hate that too.   

I swear I'm going to stop following these cases........if not all the doublespeak will drive me insane.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.