March 18, 2024, 09:57:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575702 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: September 28, 2009, 09:03:59 PM »

a couple things I can answer......

MB had never met kona or her family and has no beef with her

MB didnt turn down assistance from texas equisearch group. she was in contact with them via phone and when she metioned that LRC was going to come up, TE said they would hold off and let LRC take charge.

HO was discredited by LE and MB was told it was her choice to use him if she wanted.
When your child goes missing, I believe youre going to listen to what LE tells you because you dont know any differently. Its not that she didnt want and or appreciate any additional help.

As for JB, LJ, and MK all walking with out knowing who would spend the night where ect,,, this was a common occurrance for jb and JL to walk MK home so she didnt walk alone and then they would back together.  If LJ had stayed over then JB being a 12 yr old boy coming back home alone the short distance wasnt such a big deal.

BUMP

Madre - this post is why I said I think LE is advising MB.  Who knows though right    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: September 28, 2009, 09:04:16 PM »

awwww...JessStar and Fannie Mae...2 of the best sweetest posters ever!  ::MonkeyKiss::luvs ya both!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: September 28, 2009, 09:05:25 PM »

yes leroy you are correct, she did say that, although is there another statement somewhere I have read in the past day or so about LE not telling her things and keeping her up to date?

Be back later!

Yes I believe you are correct...let me see if I can find it.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: September 28, 2009, 09:06:54 PM »

there are some interesting comments being posted in on dd's website in the lb thread
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: September 28, 2009, 09:10:50 PM »

maybe she didn't know who tim miller is, I certainly do not. maybe someone advised her and she listened? I will ask and if no one knows the answer I will try to find out. Who is advising MB? Who is in charge of this all?

In my opinion, LE is advising her. 

Leroy, do you think LE would advise her not to go with Tim Miller?

IIRC, TES opted not to come because LRC was involved already.  LE discredited HO which is why MB did not accept him with open arms.  I would not trust any type of Law enforcement that would advise me not to have Tim Miller...JMO

I'm not very familiar with HO though.

I guess I misunderstood what the poster said, I quoted above, that spoke directly to TES secretary.  I read it as Lindsey's mom had a choice, called TES back 4 weeks later and said she was going with LRC instead of TES.  So I wonder mistruths there are re the searches as alluded to by the poster?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: September 28, 2009, 09:14:11 PM »

there are some interesting comments being posted in on dd's website in the lb thread

yep i saw those...i have my thoughts on who that is

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: September 28, 2009, 09:15:31 PM »

maybe she didn't know who tim miller is, I certainly do not. maybe someone advised her and she listened? I will ask and if no one knows the answer I will try to find out. Who is advising MB? Who is in charge of this all?

IIRC, TES opted not to come because LRC was involved already.  LE discredited HO which is why MB did not accept him with open arms.  I would not trust any type of Law enforcement that would advise me not to have Tim Miller...JMO

I guess I misunderstood what the poster said, I quoted above, that spoke directly to TES secretary.  I read it as Lindsey's mom had a choice, called TES back 4 weeks later and said she was going with LRC instead of TES.  So I wonder mistruths there are re the searches as alluded to by the poster?

Sorry Madre - what poster?  I'm a bit confused too..lol

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: September 28, 2009, 09:20:05 PM »

Which one is DD site ?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: September 28, 2009, 09:21:02 PM »

Which one is DD site ?

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: September 28, 2009, 09:24:45 PM »

Sorry but what is a dd's website?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: September 28, 2009, 09:27:08 PM »

DD = doubledecker.  it is a research site and has lots of usefull info on this case.  go to the link above.

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: September 28, 2009, 09:28:17 PM »

Sorry Madre - what poster?  I'm a bit confused too..lol

::MonkeyLaugh::I'm getting  myself!

See Post# 241, pg. 13 this thread
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #292 on: September 28, 2009, 09:29:09 PM »

JESS STAR, I realize the thread has now gone in another direction, but I just read your post. I guess I will be the one monkey on the branch, but in the heat of a child being missing, I would STILL put that child first, and open my door for LE to take a look. I am not naive. I have had a background in LE, and have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. I do not know the LE here where I live now, but I would still let them in if it meant finding a 12 yr old alive or to find her remains if she wasn't. I would not hide behind my blinds and turn a blind eye. If they did find something suspicious, or thought they did, I would THEN retain someone in your capacity.

Now maybe the people in McCleary/Grays County know MORE about their local police there, and realize they have a history. That, I do not know. All I know is that the residents of where I live have respect for the LE, there is no bad gossip about them, and they are very visible and transparent and efficient. Until proven otherwise, I will hold that judgement.

If we are to be advocates for children, we should be able to "put ourselves out there" to a degree. I know Kona is paying the price. I cannot say how she feels at this point. I know she felt strongly enough to do something. Doing the right thing is not always easy, and it sometimes doesn't turn out the way we want it to. I have had things not turn out the way I wanted either, but at least I know I tried.

I will sit on the branch by myself on this if I have to. I have not changed my mind about it at all. JMO

And you are entitled to your view, Fanny Mae.  I respect that.  As I said in my post, I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do or to change anyone's mind.  We're all adults and can make our own decisions. 

Maybe I'm overreacting to the "If we are to be advocates for children . . ." portion of your post.  If I am, I apologize.  But I certainly don't need anyone to preach to me about what it means to be an advocate for children, or to suggest that I'm somehow less of an advocate because I'd be inclined to protect my family if faced with a situation like Kona is facing.  That offends me.  I "put my self out there" every day of the week, Fanny Mae, in ways I will not go into because, quite frankly, it's no one's business.  But I will say, it's all about ACTION, not words.  It's all about being PROACTIVE, not reactive. 

I meant no disrespect or not trying to preach to you or anyone. I was stating my own opinion. I am sorry you are offended and I apologize. I feel very strongly myself, and I see no reason for you to feel defensive and I am sorry if you do. This is one of the reasons I do not post much here. There is room for everyone's opinions, we do not have to agree. I will still sit on the branch by myself, if need be. I did not come here for a tongue lashing or to start a conflict. I am as concerned about Lindsey as everyone else.  JMO

I understand, thanks.  I wasn't offended by your opinion on consensual searches, nor am I being defensive.  I have nothing to be defensive about.  And you certainly have the right to let anyone into your home or onto your property for any reason whatsoever.  It's your prerogative, and I'm sure there are many many others that feel the same way.  I was just offended by what appeared to be a statement that questioned my dedication and devotion to advocating for children.  Again, maybe I was overreacting and, if so, I apologize. 

No, I have no reason to question your motives or dedication. I have been reading along for a long time on many of the thread where you are advocating. I respect your opinions, and admire what you do. I am sorry we crossed wires.    an angelic monkey

Friends???                

I wouldn't have it any other way!

an angelic monkey

AND THIS is why i love the scared monkeys
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: September 28, 2009, 09:31:42 PM »

yep i saw those...i have my thoughts on who that is

we think alike leroy.... i hope justice for lindsey prevails and the truth is revealed
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: September 28, 2009, 09:31:54 PM »

have we all agreed on this board that we aren't going to look further into the search warrants from this weekend and accept that kona's family is being framed in some way? 

i'm just wondering b/c i would like to know what the alibi was for the night lb went missing.  again, im not saying that i think this family had anything to do with it but i cant stop wondering why someone would go out of their way to make such malicious claims and why they would be searching for a bathing suit at her home. 

the only people i think would know she had a bathing suit on would be her mother, brother, kk & her daughter, and the people whos home she went to after she left karak's and asked to sleep over. 

the other possibility is that no one knew she still had it on b/c she had it on under clothes after she showered, but when fbi went to the home they realized it was missing. 

this whole thing makes no sense.
I'm not giving up on LE produces these search warrants but I doubt they will produce them.
As far as Kona's son,heck yeah I want to know his alibi especially because he works/worked at the BeeHive and the BeeHive has always had my attention.
There is no confirmation that Lindsey did stop at someone's house after leaving KaraK's house.....not that I'm aware of.

Hi Karma and Tamikosmom,  I just got here and haven't read all the days posts yet, but one thing I was hoping to see tonight were the scanned copies of the SW's our DD said she/he would post here.   I'm also wondering if computers were taken which might track back to friends Lindsey might have had in her internet adventures.

I realize DD did get permission to share the warrants with us and maybe that has been nixed for now due to the sensitivity of the investigation.  If so I am hoping Klaas or a Mod will delete my post.  xox
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: September 28, 2009, 09:34:22 PM »

credits to KageyKaren at WS posted today at 4:42pm:

I'v been surfing again & all I can do is shake my head for many reasons. One of the subjects that is left to me to answer since I'm the one that made the statement that many of you read but never commented on. With honesty and confidence I shared Tim Miller's from TE financial backer and author post here. She's a great gal and so helpful in the Caylee case. I talked personally with the secreatary who spoke with Melissa Baums "neighbor" & 4 wks. later Melissa Baum. There are mistruths (thank you CA Caylee's grandma, for my new word) that have been spoken concerning a search. The secretary stated she thought both conversations were odd for first time callers. the neighbor stated she was calling on her own to get info about their services and would share with mom b. but that mom b was going to go with LRC's. Mom B called them, finally and told them she was sorry for the delay but LE had her computer. She then thanked them but told them she was using LRC. It seemed to me that Michelle B may have told her to use them. Secretary stated she told both women their service is free and if she changed her mind to give them a call. It was also shared with neighbor that Tes brings in their own volunteers (40-50) will train civillian volunteers as well. LRC is great but I would have picked TES to find my daughter so early into an investigation. JMO if my daughter could be in a forrest. There is way to much secretiveness going on so I took the time to clear up one subject for whatever it may be worth at this point. 

I don't understand this post at all. Can someone please summerize it for me?

BTW, thank you Northern Rose for such a good detailing of who Michelle is. I am not up on caylee's case and do not know the inner workings. Your post helped me to understand this person is thought of as an opportunist.

see MM's post here at:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5994.60

Also, if my daughter was missing I would not be waiting for 4 weeks to contact TES (because LE had my computer?), after this neighbor told me about their services.  Also, the secry at TES did NOT decline their services, rather that if MB changed her mind to let them know.    Another inconsistency?

Madre - thank you, now i know what you are saying.  Again, what to believe geez!  I would have TES there is a new york minute.  Hell, I'd have everyone and anyone willing to help!  I just dont get it      

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: September 28, 2009, 09:36:06 PM »

awwww...JessStar and Fannie Mae...2 of the best sweetest posters ever!  ::MonkeyKiss::luvs ya both!

Aaaw!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: September 28, 2009, 09:37:09 PM »

DD = doubledecker.  it is a research site and has lots of usefull info on this case.  go to the link above.

Sorry Leroy, I saw your post to Edward after I posted and had a huge DAHHHHHH moment when I saw it.  TYVM.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: September 28, 2009, 09:39:18 PM »

Sorry Leroy, I saw your post to Edward after I posted and had a huge DAHHHHHH moment when I saw it.  TYVM.

No problem...and good to see you (except everytime I see you post i get hungry...you have some amazing recipes!)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #299 on: September 28, 2009, 09:40:05 PM »

I will go check that out, thanks 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.