March 19, 2024, 03:35:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575771 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #360 on: September 29, 2009, 12:58:32 PM »

Kona should have simply been asked to give her name to LE, J is not LE and she didn't need to give it to her.

The flyers should have been on every table in town, every light post, every door...no reason there was none to be seen. Shameful.

I received some information that I can't varify so maybe you all can help. Is it true that a certain person with the initial J daughter inlaw is related to Kara's ex boyfriend? Is this common knowledge?
Interesting, wouldn't doubt it, but have not heard that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #361 on: September 29, 2009, 01:01:05 PM »

Kona should have simply been asked to give her name to LE, J is not LE and she didn't need to give it to her.

The flyers should have been on every table in town, every light post, every door...no reason there was none to be seen. Shameful.

I received some information that I can't varify so maybe you all can help. Is it true that a certain person with the initial J daughter inlaw is related to Kara's ex boyfriend? Is this common knowledge?
Interesting, wouldn't doubt it, but have not heard that.
And I see that sunshine answered that, thanks 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: September 29, 2009, 01:13:53 PM »

THE POLYGRAPHS

The only words of Sheriff Scott that I have read regarding the issue of polygraphys is the following article.  Please note that Scott states that the polygraphs were taken at the request of Melissa Baum and Scott Williams ... not requested by LE.  I realized that nobody can be forced to take a polygraph but ... considering their direct connection to Lindsey on the evening of June 26, 2009 ... in the process of elimination ... why were polygraphs not immediately requested by LE.

Nevertheless ... considering the argument and ... all the underlying issues that have been revealed regarding Josh ... was this young man ever a serious focus in regards to a person of interest and interrogated accordingly or ... are there legal boundaries that LE cannot cross when it comes to a minor?

Janet

+++++++

FBI: Stranger not likely behind girl's disappearance
Story Published: Jul 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM PDT

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: September 29, 2009, 01:18:52 PM »

Janet I am sort of feeling like the people close to this case all need to just take poly's and see what happens. Start lining them up, hooking them up and get going!

Tracygirl,  Don of the Ron and Don radio show appears to have been "distraught" after he went to McCleary for the search.  He said  on his radio show that he called the FBI afterwards and said more people need  to be interrogated and have lie detectors.  I suggest you read the transcript of his show posted  earlier here.  I think the thread before this one.  I've got to go, BBL, but if you haven't found it when I get back, I'll find it for you.  Anyway, I felt that he had the same concerns you have.

Tracygirl, here is the link to the transcript I found very interesting from Don (not from McCleary and not involved in this case):

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.1160

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: September 29, 2009, 01:19:01 PM »

If Kona's words regarding Josh's aggression issues were untrue ... why did Melissa McCann not refute those words?

Janet

++++++

JOSH BAUM

I have some questions!  Before you and MD hooked up and before MD was allowed custody he obviously must have been the better choice of two parents.  I'm curious to the amount of self education parents sought for a daughter with asbergers.  It is quite a struggle managing the physical and mental forms of this disability and also to navigate a medical world for treatment as well as goverment agencies.  This is such a rare form of of functioning autism I find it difficult to believe that MD and MB through you never had a discussion about support groups and help once the child with Asbergers enters school.  There are three support groups near McCleary that can help guide a parent.  JB has already entered the court system with his anti social fire starting and underlining aggression.  Being MB's friend she didn't confide in you (knowledge is power) her frustrations with JB because they were huge in the psychiatric world of getting a child help.  This seemed to be source of concern for Lindsey with what we know to date.  My space comments, running to the neighbors for help and calling 911.  Whoa monkey's, jump back.  Your a close friend now so I ask how mom is handeling the new school yr. for JB and pray due to his agressive, firestarting behaviors if he is in a behavior modification program and if the scholl will let him attend.   A frustrating loss may bring out even worse syptoms if not addressed.  If MB isn't in a support group I would be more than gratefull to direct her in the right and good diretion.

Mark would be the better person to address this but I will do my best as I am new to learning about aspergers. Aspergers, as most conditions affect people differently. JB and MD's daughter are as different as night and day. Also again, we just got the girls awarded to us August 25th. Prior to that they have been splitting time between their mother and us. MD and his family are from Olympia. Different cities, different schools, there really wasnt a reason to connect JB and MD's daughter. MD and his ex wife have researched aspergers, joined the different groups, fought to get an IEP, ect.. I know what MB goes through with JB and he has more issues than aspergers so we dont deal with anything that MB does. thanks for your concern regarding that but MB has been dealing with this issue for years.

Also, Mark is not the better parent but we do currently provide the best situation for the children.  The girls mom loves them wholeheartedly and we hope that her anger will not be a deterant in finding common ground when it comes to raising the girls.

regarding MB. She is doing what she can to help JB. She has the programs in place that need to be there and thank you for your concern

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: September 29, 2009, 01:21:33 PM »

i keep coming back to harry oakes' dog report, in my opinion that seems to be the only piece of information we have that i personally think is credible.

harry oakes' has nothing to lose by telling the truth, unlike many of the other people involved in this case.  there is nothing that would make me not believe his report.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: September 29, 2009, 01:24:25 PM »

tamiko's mom-

i agree with your viewpoint regarding the search.  i honestly think that when kona wouldn't give her real name to the person in charge of registering people for the searches it may have put up a red flag for that person.  i can kind of understand why because many times perps will insert themselves in investigations (I am NOT saying i think kona or her family has anything to do with this, im simply saying why it might raise a red flag)...

im sure the person who was trying to get kona to give her real name spoke with people about how she thought it was weird that this person didnt give her name, and i wouldn't be suprised if that's what started this. surely locals knew who this person was and then im sure they all started digging deeper into the family...

maybe thats how this whole thing w/kona started?
[/quote)

From what I have read the person that was trying to get Kona to give her real name was Jennifer.....So, following your thought pattern, do you believe that Jennifer was the one that started this with LE regarding Kona?   I believe she is the same one posting on DD's web site. 

AZSunny IMO I think you're right.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: September 29, 2009, 01:34:51 PM »

I wanted to bring this post over by tamiko's mom, its from the beck street thread and is in regards to the dog scent from harry oakes...i think its very interesting and may show that lb could have made it home or to the area right near her house the night she went missing..

"Harry Oakes' words are confusing concerning Beck Street and the death scent.  I have read them over and over and over again attempting to make sense of them.

My understanding is that Mr. Oakes' was indicating that a deceased Lindsey was being transported on an ATV or a motor cycle on Beck.  I would assume the  search was conducted on foot when the dog/s are considered.

Harry Oakes does not mention anything about 1st Street in the email.  However ... I do speculate  that the route to Beck Street could have been 1st Street when you consider the location of the Baum residence.  Think about it.  Lindsey was thisclose to home when when she was observed the the witnesses.

The "or" tells me that Harry Oakes was uncertain to as to the type of vehicle.

IMO

Janet  "
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: September 29, 2009, 01:38:34 PM »

Leroy, yes, I never came home before curfew either...Would take every single second of time I had left!

sister, thank you for the poly information.

Thanks for the link to the interview... I am reading it now, I had listened to the show on line from their archives list, but reading is a bit different.

So LE is not at the searches...Wonder if that is still the case....He did state there were flyers up when he went, although poly klass people were there too, so that may have something to do with it. 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: September 29, 2009, 01:39:45 PM »

THE POLYGRAPHS

The only words of Sheriff Scott that I have read regarding the issue of polygraphys is the following article.  Please note that Scott states that the polygraphs were taken at the request of Melissa Baum and Scott Williams ... not requested by LE.  I realized that nobody can be forced to take a polygraph but ... considering their direct connection to Lindsey on the evening of June 26, 2009 ... in the process of elimination ... why were polygraphs not immediately requested by LE.

Nevertheless ... considering the argument and ... all the underlying issues that have been revealed regarding Josh ... was this young man ever a serious focus in regards to a person of interest and interrogated accordingly or ... are there legal boundaries that LE cannot cross when it comes to a minor?

Janet

+++++++

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

Thanks Janet.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: September 29, 2009, 01:45:43 PM »

Janet I am sort of feeling like the people close to this case all need to just take poly's and see what happens. Start lining them up, hooking them up and get going!

Tracygirl,  Don of the Ron and Don radio show appears to have been "distraught" after he went to McCleary for the search.  He said  on his radio show that he called the FBI afterwards and said more people need  to be interrogated and have lie detectors.  I suggest you read the transcript of his show posted  earlier here.  I think the thread before this one.  I've got to go, BBL, but if you haven't found it when I get back, I'll find it for you.  Anyway, I felt that he had the same concerns you have.

Tracygirl, here is the link to the transcript I found very interesting from Don (not from McCleary and not involved in this case):

With regards to Don, of the Ron and Don radio show, I think his timing in this matter is rather telling. He shows up to McCleary. He goes to the last place that Lindsey is seen. He talks to some of the locals. He contacts his sources in Le. Waalaa, an all out investigation takes place over at Kona Mochas house. My personal opinion is that the locals who spoke to Don started telling him their theories about Kona's son. He hears the stories, sees the place that Lindsey was last seen (right by The Beehive Retirement) and his wheels start spinning. The other thought that I had regarding Don and his trip to McCleary, is after talking to the locals, hearing all the different versions of the events, the backstabbing, the untruths, the half truths, he just went "Wow, someone knows something in that town, or why all the lies". I mean after all, this is and should only be about an innocent 11 year old girl who has been missing for 3 months.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: September 29, 2009, 01:46:14 PM »

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THIS......WAS THERE A CONTACT MADE, AND A SEARCH??

Quote from: doubledecker on 23 September 2009, 19:59:00
I have enough information now I believe I might know exactly where someone should go search...if anyone reads this, is there locally, able to actually go to where I point out, and will put aside all the bs and just go out there, I will tell you where to go.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: September 29, 2009, 01:47:48 PM »

i keep coming back to harry oakes' dog report, in my opinion that seems to be the only piece of information we have that i personally think is credible.

harry oakes' has nothing to lose by telling the truth, unlike many of the other people involved in this case.  there is nothing that would make me not believe his report.

I believe his report too. I don't think there is any kind of conflict of interest in his involvement to the case. Dogs don't lie, they do what they are trained to do...they do not have a vested or otherwise, interest in the outcome of this case. They just want their food, water and a place to sleep.

BTW, kona posted that Ron and Don transcript...me thinks she upset people mighty good!
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: September 29, 2009, 01:47:59 PM »

Sunshine, I've always been curious as to whether Lindsey stopped off at another person's house after she allegedly left Kara's.  IIRC, no one has ever confirmed or denied this.

I have also wondered why it took a 2nd witness days to come forward (saying they saw Lindsey the night she disappeared, supposedly after leaving Kara's).  IIRC, it was the following Tues. that this witness came forward.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: September 29, 2009, 01:51:40 PM »

Sunshine, I've always been curious as to whether Lindsey stopped off at another person's house after she allegedly left Kara's.  IIRC, no one has ever confirmed or denied this.

I have also wondered why it took a 2nd witness days to come forward (saying they saw Lindsey the night she disappeared, supposedly after leaving Kara's).  IIRC, it was the following Tues. that this witness came forward.

According to DD's post today, there was a "tag & Libby". Who are they, and could Lindsey have gone there after KK's?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: September 29, 2009, 01:54:21 PM »

THE POLYGRAPHS

Janet

+++++++

Thanks Janet.

I wonder who else have had poly's. Did all of the last people who saw her have one? I think Kara said she did not, which made us all go, "what?"
What about the other people in the house that night? Isn't it usual for the last people to see the missing person all be given a poly? Seems like common sense to me. and what about now, since so much has been investigated, is there a rule that states a person can only be given one poly? What about if a person who has been given one, then learns of how a crime happened??? maybe another poly may be in order? Someone knows something....
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #376 on: September 29, 2009, 01:54:51 PM »

Hi Madre,  I thought it was about 10 days to 2 weeks later which would put it on Tuesday, July 7th.  I'd have to go back and look it up.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: September 29, 2009, 01:55:43 PM »

With regards to Don, of the Ron and Don radio show, I think his timing in this matter is rather telling. He shows up to McCleary. He goes to the last place that Lindsey is seen. He talks to some of the locals. He contacts his sources in Le. Waalaa, an all out investigation takes place over at Kona Mochas house. My personal opinion is that the locals who spoke to Don started telling him their theories about Kona's son. He hears the stories, sees the place that Lindsey was last seen (right by The Beehive Retirement) and his wheels start spinning. The other thought that I had regarding Don and his trip to McCleary, is after talking to the locals, hearing all the different versions of the events, the backstabbing, the untruths, the half truths, he just went "Wow, someone knows something in that town, or why all the lies". I mean after all, this is and should only be about an innocent 11 year old girl who has been missing for 3 months.

Interesting observation, and I agree with you that either of these scenarios is very possible. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: September 29, 2009, 01:58:31 PM »

I agree, I believe Don was "shaking things up" after he left McCleary.  Thank God, BTW.  Totally IMO, but I feel his concern was about your second thought above because I believe the Kona angle was already in play by then (with LE/FBI).  IMO
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: September 29, 2009, 02:00:11 PM »

I think the witness was said to be on his/her way to work or something. It is strange they waited to come forward. and why the big secret about who this person is?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.