March 18, 2024, 08:47:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575688 times)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: September 29, 2009, 02:01:49 PM »

mb's myspace status says:

Please help me find my missing 11 year old daughter who vanished without a trace on our street in McCleary, WA

is this just a mistake on her part or was lindsey really last seen on her street, not the street the media is reporting she was last seen on?

http://www.myspace.com/247474600
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: September 29, 2009, 02:05:55 PM »

Sunshine, I've always been curious as to whether Lindsey stopped off at another person's house after she allegedly left Kara's.  IIRC, no one has ever confirmed or denied this.

I have also wondered why it took a 2nd witness days to come forward (saying they saw Lindsey the night she disappeared, supposedly after leaving Kara's).  IIRC, it was the following Tues. that this witness came forward.

Hi Madre,  I thought it was about 10 days to 2 weeks later which would put it on Tuesday, July 7th.  I'd have to go back and look it up.

Thanks Scandi, I appreciate you looking it up...interesting
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: September 29, 2009, 02:07:29 PM »

I think this is an odd time for MB to be looking for a mate!!   This is also from her Myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/247474600

BlurbsAbout me:
I am a single Mom of 2 beautiful kids a boy and girl. As you may have figured out; My daughter was kidnapped on June 26, 2009. Needless to say, my number 1 priority is finding her and taking care of my son. I would like to thank everyone involved with the search effort for all their hard work and dedication! I truly appreciate it. Everyone, including my doctor are telling me I need some Me time. Easier said then done!! But I could always use some new friends, maybe even an occasional distraction. I am a loyal, honest and faithful woman! I enjoy people and helping those in need. Always up for trying new things. If you have any other questions, just ask me.

Who I'd like to meet:
Hmm?? Where to begin? I've met a lot of great people in my life; especially recently, both famous and not famous. All in all I enjoy meeting good people with good hearts and morals. I would like to meet a man who is kind, loving, loyal and strong. He has to love kids, whether he has his own our not. Family always comes first no matter what! It's hard to meet a good man as a single parent, it's hard to know who you can trust when it comes to your

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: September 29, 2009, 02:07:55 PM »

Sunshine, I've always been curious as to whether Lindsey stopped off at another person's house after she allegedly left Kara's.  IIRC, no one has ever confirmed or denied this.

I have also wondered why it took a 2nd witness days to come forward (saying they saw Lindsey the night she disappeared, supposedly after leaving Kara's).  IIRC, it was the following Tues. that this witness came forward.

Hi Madre,  I thought it was about 10 days to 2 weeks later which would put it on Tuesday, July 7th.  I'd have to go back and look it up.

Thanks Scandi, I appreciate you looking it up...interesting

Oops, That was what I remembered but I will try to find it.  xox
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: September 29, 2009, 02:09:15 PM »

I think the witness was said to be on his/her way to work or something. It is strange they waited to come forward. and why the big secret about who this person is?

Just one of my $64,000 questions!!  IIRC, one witness is a co-worker of MB and sent Josh home, texted MB, got a response back and later saw Lindsey walking ?.  The second witness came forward later (Scandi looking it up).  I think this one works for the county?  and yes, WHY THE SECRECY?
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: September 29, 2009, 02:10:38 PM »

mb's myspace status says:

Please help me find my missing 11 year old daughter who vanished without a trace on our street in McCleary, WA

is this just a mistake on her part or was lindsey really last seen on her street, not the street the media is reporting she was last seen on?

http://www.myspace.com/247474600

What?!??!??
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: September 29, 2009, 02:12:47 PM »

I think the witness was said to be on his/her way to work or something. It is strange they waited to come forward. and why the big secret about who this person is?

Just one of my $64,000 questions!!  IIRC, one witness is a co-worker of MB and sent Josh home, texted MB, got a response back and later saw Lindsey walking ?.  The second witness came forward later (Scandi looking it up).  I think this one works for the county?  and yes, WHY THE SECRECY?

I think the only thing I can think of is this person was looked at pretty heavily and this person didn't want to have his/her name out there for the world to investigate?
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: September 29, 2009, 02:12:50 PM »

I think this is an odd time for MB to be looking for a mate!!   This is also from her Myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/247474600

BlurbsAbout me:
I am a single Mom of 2 beautiful kids a boy and girl. As you may have figured out; My daughter was kidnapped on June 26, 2009. Needless to say, my number 1 priority is finding her and taking care of my son. I would like to thank everyone involved with the search effort for all their hard work and dedication! I truly appreciate it. Everyone, including my doctor are telling me I need some Me time. Easier said then done!! But I could always use some new friends, maybe even an occasional distraction. I am a loyal, honest and faithful woman! I enjoy people and helping those in need. Always up for trying new things. If you have any other questions, just ask me.

I'm speechless.  I know we are all different, but........................?

Who I'd like to meet:
Hmm?? Where to begin? I've met a lot of great people in my life; especially recently, both famous and not famous. All in all I enjoy meeting good people with good hearts and morals. I would like to meet a man who is kind, loving, loyal and strong. He has to love kids, whether he has his own our not. Family always comes first no matter what! It's hard to meet a good man as a single parent, it's hard to know who you can trust when it comes to your

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 29, 2009, 02:14:12 PM »

BlurbsAbout me:

Who I'd like to meet:

Oh Geez, All I can say to this is WOW! If my child was missing for 3 months, the LAST thing I would be interested in is a new man in my life! She needs "Me time"? Isn't she unemployed and isn't Josh back to school? That would enable her to have at least 5 hours a day of "Me time". I am also curious, as this was brought up on another site. Where did Melissa B work?
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: September 29, 2009, 02:14:47 PM »

BlurbsAbout me:

Who I'd like to meet:

Sorry I messed that quote up.  Anyway, I'm speechless.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: September 29, 2009, 02:17:15 PM »

BlurbsAbout me:

Who I'd like to meet:

Now I am going to say, I do not now or ever expect a person who's child is missing to ever act in a normal functioning way. god knows they have so much on their plate, getting out of bed in the morning most be tough. Craving normalcy in life could be a typical reaction. This is why friends, family and advisors are so important. If any of them are reading this, please advise her to take this down?
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: September 29, 2009, 02:19:03 PM »

I think the only thing I can think of is this person was looked at pretty heavily and this person didn't want to have his/her name out there for the world to investigate?

But there have been tons of cases where the eyewitness' statements were publicized.  I pointed out yesterday i.e. the Amber Dubois case where not only did witnesses  come forward but an animated videotape was made based on one eyewitness' recollection.  Anyway, if you have nothing to hide, why would you be so secretive?  Just saying.....
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: September 29, 2009, 02:19:58 PM »

BlurbsAbout me:

Who I'd like to meet:

Now I am going to say, I do not now or ever expect a person who's child is missing to ever act in a normal functioning way. god knows they have so much on their plate, getting out of bed in the morning most be tough. Craving normalcy in life could be a typical reaction. This is why friends, family and advisors are so important. If any of them are reading this, please advise her to take this down?

From everything that I have heard KK is her "advisor".
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: September 29, 2009, 02:21:45 PM »

BlurbsAbout me:

Who I'd like to meet:

I was too.  I know we all react differently to situations, but her child is still missing!! Shouldn't this be the message on her blog?  Bizarre...just totally Bizarre.
  (My husband died 14 months ago, and I am still not ready to even consider looking for a  new mate!)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: September 29, 2009, 02:22:45 PM »

BlurbsAbout me:

Who I'd like to meet:

...with some MM on the side and maybe some J. as well.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: September 29, 2009, 02:24:35 PM »

BlurbsAbout me:

Who I'd like to meet:

I was too.  I know we all react differently to situations, but her child is still missing!! Shouldn't this be the message on her blog?  Bizarre...just totally Bizarre.
  (My husband died 14 months ago, and I am still not ready to even consider looking for a  new mate!)

AZSunny, my prayers are with you an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: September 29, 2009, 02:24:59 PM »

i keep coming back to harry oakes' dog report, in my opinion that seems to be the only piece of information we have that i personally think is credible.

harry oakes' has nothing to lose by telling the truth, unlike many of the other people involved in this case.  there is nothing that would make me not believe his report.

I believe his report too. I don't think there is any kind of conflict of interest in his involvement to the case. Dogs don't lie, they do what they are trained to do...they do not have a vested or otherwise, interest in the outcome of this case. They just want their food, water and a place to sleep.

BTW, kona posted that Ron and Don transcript...me thinks she upset people mighty good!

Unless there is a cover up ... Why?

Other than that her reaction to the search warrant ... nothing Kona has done in the pursuit of answers in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum has upset me ... why should her words and actions upset anybody.

I will again say ... in the process of elimination ... if for whatever reason the investigtion led LE to my house and property with or without a search warrant ... LE would have my full cooperation without complaint.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #397 on: September 29, 2009, 02:25:17 PM »

BlurbsAbout me:

Who I'd like to meet:

I will refrain from posting what I'm thinking, but I know one thing, if I were in her position, I would not be on myspace, and I would not be looking for any darn man 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #398 on: September 29, 2009, 02:26:40 PM »

BlurbsAbout me:

Who I'd like to meet:

I believe she needs a new advisor.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: September 29, 2009, 02:26:42 PM »

KK? J is too? right? I have been told that recently. Well KK and J please advise MB that now is not the right time, this is going to be taken the wrong way and will prove to only be a distraction as people will stop talking about theories and what if's and will only talk about your lack of care and need for a man.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.