March 18, 2024, 10:43:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575708 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2009, 09:51:40 AM »

forgive Monkey friends but I have not been able to follow this thread as closely as some of the others that I frequent, but....if I am reading right, did one of the posters from here, Kona, live near Lindsey and knew info and she and her family have been questioned in this case now? I have read throughout the threads about Lindsey but have gotten myself out of the loop since Kona came on the scene...thanks ....
also, does the other neighbor, the mother of Lindsey's friend who saw her the night that she disappeared still post on here with you all? thanks again..

Cookie - this may answer most of your questions

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/what-is-going-on-t1360.html

thanks Leroy! that explained a lot! looks like an interesting site...

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2009, 09:54:47 AM »

I am confused.  Maybe it will make sense tomorrow.

I am off.

Janet

++++++++

Name:  KONAMOCHA
Position:  Scared Monkey
Date Registered:  September 02, 2009, 02:20:45 AM
Last Active:  September 25, 2009, 03:55:31 AM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=7091

++++++

FIRST POST AT SCARED MONKEYS

KONAMOCHA
Re: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 -
« Reply #372 on: September 07, 2009, 09:19:46 PM »

Harry Oakes appears to be well trained. 

Did the Baum family hire him to come to Mccleary to search ?

I sure hope so !   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg935349#msg935349

SECOND POST AT SCARED MONKEYS

KONAMOCHA
« Reply #397 on: September 08, 2009, 10:56:22 PM »

I am really surprised that Harry gave you that information since he is bound by the contract not to discuss his findings with anyone but LE & FBI.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg936373#msg936373

Janet, you are so sharp.  I am confused as well.  Every time I think I understand, I find out I don't.  Keep up the great work.  Can't wait til your next post.  shortcake

Janet,  I am confused as well regarding Kona's post on 9/7.  If what DD tells us is true, Kona was the first person to contact HO and ask him to come and search for Lindsey.  Why would she ask if the family hired him to come search?  This web is getting more and more confusing.   Then the next day 9/8 she indicates there was a contract signed and could only discuss his findings with FBI and LE.  Who did he sign a contract with.  Clearly MB did not want him there.

MB DID NOT WANT HO THERE AND SHE DID NOT WANT TEXAS EQUISEARCH THERE.....WHY????? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2009, 09:55:17 AM »

forgive Monkey friends but I have not been able to follow this thread as closely as some of the others that I frequent, but....if I am reading right, did one of the posters from here, Kona, live near Lindsey and knew info and she and her family have been questioned in this case now? I have read throughout the threads about Lindsey but have gotten myself out of the loop since Kona came on the scene...thanks ....
also, does the other neighbor, the mother of Lindsey's friend who saw her the night that she disappeared still post on here with you all? thanks again..

Good Morning and thanks    I've been like this  since catching up this morning 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2009, 09:55:22 AM »

Yes, that is DoubleDecker's site 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2009, 09:57:25 AM »

I can come up with two reasons why Melissa Baum didn't want Harry O, or TES. One she doesn't want to face the fact she may be deceased, and the other, well........ Otherwise, I would have no clue
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2009, 09:59:26 AM »

thank Klaas...I didn't know that...

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2009, 10:11:50 AM »

I can come up with two reasons why Melissa Baum didn't want Harry O, or TES. One she doesn't want to face the fact she may be deceased, and the other, well........ Otherwise, I would have no clue

No Rose, you are probably right.  I didn't think of that. However, with HO he could be identifing where she walked to, and who lived there.  But, regardless, you would think she would want to know either way.  The not knowing would drive me insane.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2009, 10:13:39 AM »

I am off.

Janet

++++++++

++++++

KONAMOCHA

I sure hope so !   

KONAMOCHA

I am really surprised that Harry gave you that information since he is bound by the contract not to discuss his findings with anyone but LE & FBI.

Janet, you are so sharp.  I am confused as well.  Every time I think I understand, I find out I don't.  Keep up the great work.  Can't wait til your next post.  shortcake

Janet,  I am confused as well regarding Kona's post on 9/7.  If what DD tells us is true, Kona was the first person to contact HO and ask him to come and search for Lindsey.  Why would she ask if the family hired him to come search?  This web is getting more and more confusing.   Then the next day 9/8 she indicates there was a contract signed and could only discuss his findings with FBI and LE.  Who did he sign a contract with.  Clearly MB did not want him there.

MB DID NOT WANT HO THERE AND SHE DID NOT WANT TEXAS EQUISEARCH THERE.....WHY????? 

It is my understanding that Kona was trying to "lay low" about who she was so that the locals would not catch on.  So i think that she acted like she didn't know some things when if fact she did....and it sorta makes sense when she says she wasn't aware of HO coming but then knew about how the contract read. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2009, 10:14:48 AM »

thank Klaas...I didn't know that...

Skye = DoubleDecker

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2009, 10:15:14 AM »

No Rose, you are probably right.  I didn't think of that. However, with HO he could be identifing where she walked to, and who lived there.  But, regardless, you would think she would want to know either way.  The not knowing would drive me insane.
Not knowing would literally drive me insane, but I guess different people have other ways of looking at things. But one would think you would take all the help available.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2009, 10:23:11 AM »

THE FLORAL BATHING SUIT

Deenie
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #612 on: July 02, 2009, 10:48:26 PM
»

I am so confused ..
There is so much conflicting news flying around.

Ok ...this I just found on another missing/exploited site
posted yesterday which would be July 1st, 09
http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?s=a9ab2f8a704d2dfa0d8b7ef74ba69080&t=15126&page=16

<snipped>

You are correct, Texanne, this is a logging area and the Capital Forest I mentioned before is criss crossed with logging roads as well as ORV trails. I had heard from a friend who works at the ORV park that someone thinks they saw Lindsey on one of the trails in Capital Forest on Saturday wearing a pink floral bathing suit and with a man on a quad or 3 wheeler. My friend said they've been doing searches in that area and checking every vehicle coming in and out as best they can.

Why has this not been on the news .. proven false??? * not sure ..
If it is True - It is lead it is information ..

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg862580;topicseen#msg862580

When was Lindsey witness on the back of the quad?  Who witnessed Lindsey?

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

doubledecker
« Reply #1808 on: Today at 12:33:26 AM »

I said they found nothing that would be obvious there was anything there to do with LB.  They of course do take things that they send to the lab to see if there is anything forensic that might connect to lindsey baum.  This is normal procedure.  They did take things from the house, but nothing that can be said to connect to this case.

they had a warrant to search for all the normal things they always search for.  However there was one thing that seemed strange to search for and that was her swimming suit.  So we now know LB must have either been wearing her swimming suit or she had it with her somewhere.   It is obvious she did not leave it at home now, or they would not have that listed on the sw. 

I do have the search warrant and the receipts for items taken. 

I am answering what I have permission to answer.

It seems to me they were searching for anything that might let them know if linsey had either been in the house at any time or anything to link someone there to lindsey.

Nothing out of the ordinary except for the swimming suit.  I'll see what else I can post.

the only drugs was a tiny bit of pot and a pipe.  big deal.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg960665#msg960665

shortcake
« Reply #1880 on: Today at 03:02:54 AM »

Hi DD.  I respect your knowledge and information.  I have two questions.  1. Who do you have to get permission from to answer questions about the search?  2.  You said you have a copy of the warrant, does it go into specifics about the bathing suit(like color,design,size,etc.).  That information could be very important, then again I may be on a wild goose chase.  Thanks in advance.  shortcake

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg960852#msg960852

doubledecker
« Reply #1901 on: Today at 04:07:23 AM
»

flower print bathing suit top and bottom

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.1900

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2009, 10:24:36 AM »

THE FLORAL BATHING SUIT

When I consider the “floral bathing suit” … could this be the reason behind the search of Kona’s properties.

Maybe DD can answer:

1.  Does Kona’s son own a quad/three wheeler?.

2.  Could Kona’s son have been at the swimming party?

3.  Considering Lindsey was witnessed in her bathing suit … not jeans and a hoodie … riding on the quad/three wheeler … could Kona’s son have given Lindsey a ride earlier that day?

4.  Considering LE states that the  “family of four” cooperated fully with the search effort … could the attorney which Kona retained be all about an earlier connection between Lindsey and her son.

Monkeys … my position has not changed.  When the argument that Lindsey had with her brother is considered … I suspect that that whatever happened to Lindsey Baum … happened following the witness sightings at 5th and Maple … a short distance from her home.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2009, 10:25:16 AM »

Madibabe, did they say where the horse trailer was?  Thanks
no but I can find out from the same person that told me in the morning. Ill try and put a stop to the here say bull .... lol

madibabe try to get these rumors stopped and the dang police need a press conference and tell what is going on.  This is going to turn into a nightmare for someone who did not do anything. 

I don't know if they found anything at someone elses houses or what.  But they did not find anything on the golders property.  they did remove stuff and take it because the search warrants were TO SEE "IF", there might be anything there connected to lindsey.  So they took stuff like vaccumed stuff, paperwork to see if there might be anything in there to say who was where when, they took computers, they took some old cameras from a yardsale, they took clothing to test I guess, they took blackets, mattresses, all kinds of stuff so they could TEST it, to see IF there is anything on them.  there was absolutely NOTHING found to suggest lindsey had been there.

Tonight on the news they were stating that the search dogs had been to the property and never scented nothing there.  (I did not hear the knews, someone posted it in my chat, so someone should check on the kiro news for that)

I heard a ton of rumors today myself.  and funny thing a lot of them were coming straight from the very people who told all of the lies in the beginning of this case... and the weirest one was that the tip for the search warrant came from mb's psychic... this person also said they found lb's clothing.  now people are nuts.  and most of the crazy rumors are coming straight out of elma.  Some of the same people trashing MB in the beginning of the case. So the elma rumors are way out there. 

What I have heard is that the news station that released the information, had a mix up, and had said that Clothes hair and blood had all been found. So after I got home from work that night, I checked the information for myself, to find that it was nothing that was found. I think it was just a mix up, or maybe a stage of shock where people heard 'clothes, hair, and blood'.

I've been in a state of shock since this all happened.............. Kona and her family do not deserve this.

thanks jademoff for clearing up how at least SOME OF THE RUMORS are getting out there.  People are just running in a frenzy.  This is getting dangerous for Kona and her family. 

I would hope the police are also out there and sand creek pond seeing why someone took a car out there last night and set it on fire.  It might be nothing, but again, it might have been someone trying to destroy evidence inside a vehicle. 

I know there are things people don't understand about search warrants and they are confused about why things are listed on them... they are listed on them so they can LOOK FOR THEM; NOT because they ARE THERE.  If someone tells them they are there or someone says they "saw something" or thought they saw something when they drove by, or say someone said something they didn't; and when a couple of people get together and go to the police and are either lying or are mistaken, then search warrants can be issued because of nonsense; especially, when you have a judge who has a personal conflict with you.  This judge should have NEVER been the one to okay the warrants, especially considering what the conflict was about.  This judge had it out for kona's son for "personal" reasons which has nothing to do with anything legal.  It could very well have biased the judge's thinking when he signed the search warrants.  I am not saying it did or not, but it very well could have and there are laws put in to place to make certain this does not happen.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2009, 10:30:07 AM »

If Kona and her family are being targeted, which it sure appears they are, are they getting anykind of protection?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2009, 10:41:14 AM »

If Kona and her family are being targeted, which it sure appears they are, are they getting anykind of protection?

Targeted or ... just a tip from concerned McCleary citizen who may have may have been aware of a Lindsey connection with a member of Kona's family earlier in the day she disappeared?

DD ... is Kona aware of the person who submitted this "tip" to LE?  What is behind the implication that Kona's family was being framed?

Janet

++++++

Police have yet to find big break in case
By Steven Friederich
The Daily World
Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

Pimentel noted that although the search warrants are getting a lot of attention, the Sheriff’s Office has “served dozens of search warrants” during the course of the three-month investigation.

“This is just one tip we’ve received that we decided to follow up on out of thousands, literally, thousands of tips,” Pimentel said. “The people we talked to yesterday were among the hundreds and hundreds of people we’ve talked to, as well.”

http://**/articles/2009/09/27/local_news/doc4abf03c936aa2261426446.txt

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2009, 10:43:39 AM »

Janet, I really don't know 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2009, 10:45:37 AM »

I am off.

Janet

++++++++

++++++

KONAMOCHA

I sure hope so !   

KONAMOCHA

MB's sister Amanda is the one who ended up requesting the services for HO to come and bring his dogs to search for Lindsey.  It had to be LE or a family member.  Kona is the one who first contacted HO and asked him to come help.  Kona could not sign a request for services because she was not a family member, but Kona is the one who got the ball rolling and got this in place for Amanda, without the permission of MB.  HO was at the house at least 4 times and NEVER did MB introduce herself, say hi, thank you, or ask any questions to see how the search was going nor offer any information to help HO.  Kona was doing her best to make sure HO came up, and after HO came up and was searching Kona was trying to tell the police about HO but they would not listen. Seems no one wants to listen to HO, rather they want to focus on someone people are mad at.  This is really beyond 'out of hand'.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2009, 10:48:13 AM »

seems strange that MB would not even talk to the dog handler if I am reading this right...Why wouldn't she welcome any help?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2009, 10:50:10 AM »

thanks jademoff for clearing up how at least SOME OF THE RUMORS are getting out there.  People are just running in a frenzy.  This is getting dangerous for Kona and her family. 

I would hope the police are also out there and sand creek pond seeing why someone took a car out there last night and set it on fire.  It might be nothing, but again, it might have been someone trying to destroy evidence inside a vehicle

Could the burning of the car-taken to that location- have been a 'warning' for the family??  Scary stuff....and as Madibabe said, lots of hot heads out there.....with a redneck mentality.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2009, 10:50:35 AM »

Search Warrants Served In Missing Girl Case
Posted: 11:42 am PDT September 25, 2009
Updated: 6:37 pm PDT September 25, 2009

Neighbors said they don’t think police will find a thing.

"I just think they've got the wrong family. I'm sure they've got some sort of evidence or something, but I'm sure they've got the wrong family," said one neighbor who did not give his name.

"This is no different than other persons of interest we have had in the past. We have looked into those individuals, we have deemed to be persons of interest and in most cases they ended up not being involved in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum," Shumate said".

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21116315/detail.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.