March 19, 2024, 01:53:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575751 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: September 29, 2009, 02:49:52 PM »

Considering Sister never sent me a liver dinner as promised ... a Scottish friend and myself are going the the British Teahouse today for lunch.  However ... I am going to request the dinner menu which implies a larger portion of that liver.  I hope I do not break any of the fine china.  I can be sooo clumsy.

Later Monkeys.

Janet
11:50 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: September 29, 2009, 02:50:01 PM »

hypothetically speaking of course....what if the 2nd witness didn't really see lindsey was helping to cover up what really happened and this is why this person has not come out publically. I wouldn't want people to know my name either, lol.

i think this is possible, especially given the length of time it took for this second witness to come forward

Or it could have been a person who works out of town and stays out of town for a day or two. May not have known about anything until he/she returned home.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #422 on: September 29, 2009, 02:51:22 PM »

Sorry about the quote screw up on the previous post     It just posted before I saw that!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #423 on: September 29, 2009, 02:55:02 PM »

AZSunny, I'm so sorry  an angelic monkey

Thanks, it was very, very difficult.  I think I spent the first 3 months in bed sobbing. (actually still do sometimes! LOL)

I just am amazed at this reaction from MB, particulary at this time with her daughter still missing.  Perhaps Tracygirl is right, we all react very differently to a loss. Perhaps she wants someone to share this with and help her through all this....who knows?? 
I agree everyone reacts differently to a loss, but it just doesn't sit right with me, it almost reminds me like for a dating service, I don't know maybe I should just shut up about it 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: September 29, 2009, 02:56:23 PM »

I wonder what the plan was that night for the girls? What were they planning on doing? LB could have just taken the suit with her and been holding it.

That seems more likely to me Tracygirl.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #425 on: September 29, 2009, 02:56:27 PM »

okay, i know this is a very unpopular opinion on this thread but i'm just gonna say it b/c it just crossed through my mind...

what if lb did go home for a min and got a bathing suit or something, and then went out into the woods w/a friend to just hang out and do whatever it is kids do these days...

what if jb followed them out there and a fight ensued and lb got hurt?  maybe mb was sleeping at the time lb came home, and only woke up to find her missing when she heard jb come back in the house?

i don't want to ruffle any feathers b/c i know there are strong opinions on whether its possible jb was involved or not, but at this point, i think anything is possible so i just wanted to put it out there
Oh believe me something like that has entered my mind on more than one occasion 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: September 29, 2009, 02:58:57 PM »

I wonder what the plan was that night for the girls? What were they planning on doing? LB could have just taken the suit with her and been holding it.

yea i dont know why though.

the timeline for this case is just so tight, i cant find it believable
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: September 29, 2009, 02:59:35 PM »

AZSunny, I'm so sorry  an angelic monkey

Thanks, it was very, very difficult.  I think I spent the first 3 months in bed sobbing. (actually still do sometimes! LOL)

I just am amazed at this reaction from MB, particulary at this time with her daughter still missing.  Perhaps Tracygirl is right, we all react very differently to a loss. Perhaps she wants someone to share this with and help her through all this....who knows?? 
I agree everyone reacts differently to a loss, but it just doesn't sit right with me, it almost reminds me like for a dating service, I don't know maybe I should just shut up about it 
AZ my first nightmare in life would be to lose one of my children, my 2nd would be to lose my husband....(((((hugs)))))) to you, my prayers are with you.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: September 29, 2009, 02:59:47 PM »

Considering Sister never sent me a liver dinner as promised ... a Scottish friend and myself are going the the British Teahouse today for lunch.  However ... I am going to request the dinner menu which implies a larger portion of that liver.  I hope I do not break any of the fine china.  I can be sooo clumsy.

Later Monkeys.

Janet
11:50 AM PT

pukel puker pukel puker pukel puker
now Janet, I said I would send you all of my liver, me not buy any, ever!
have a nice, gulp!, lunch!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: September 29, 2009, 03:00:26 PM »

okay, i know this is a very unpopular opinion on this thread but i'm just gonna say it b/c it just crossed through my mind...

what if lb did go home for a min and got a bathing suit or something, and then went out into the woods w/a friend to just hang out and do whatever it is kids do these days...

what if jb followed them out there and a fight ensued and lb got hurt?  maybe mb was sleeping at the time lb came home, and only woke up to find her missing when she heard jb come back in the house?

i don't want to ruffle any feathers b/c i know there are strong opinions on whether its possible jb was involved or not, but at this point, i think anything is possible so i just wanted to put it out there

I really do not think JB is involved in her disappearance.  I don't think he can maintain his attention span long enough to cause harm, and hide all evidence and body in less than 30 minutes.  It was said he was home after being sent home.  I will accept that. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: September 29, 2009, 03:03:44 PM »

AZ, prayers this night for your lose.

snipped:
"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

I wonder what that timeline was/is?

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: September 29, 2009, 03:05:15 PM »

azsunny- you are prob right about jb not being involved
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: September 29, 2009, 03:05:24 PM »

I sort of figure its a pretty small place. If I was to do all of those things it would take a while because of distance.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: September 29, 2009, 03:07:21 PM »

I really do not think JB is involved in her disappearance.  I don't think he can maintain his attention span long enough to cause harm, and hide all evidence and body in less than 30 minutes.  It was said he was home after being sent home.  I will accept that. 

I know I have  posted this several times before (sorry) but there are many reasons why it would be helpful to have a timeline from MB HERSELF, not just Kara's.  I wouldn't expect her to come on a board for questions, but a spokesperson could do this, no?

i.e., What was MB doing at home when both Lindsey and JB were supposedly off to Kara's?  Was she watching TV, taking a nap, talking on the phone, talking to a neighbor, was she home the entire time , etc?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: September 29, 2009, 03:08:37 PM »

the only thing about the timeline that i think we know to be accurate is when they were at the video store at 8:19 pm b/c that was caught on camera and maybe the first eyewitness report around 9:30.  that is about 50 minutes between the 2 and during that time she allegedly went home and showered, walked to kk's, and then was seen walking home again by 8 30, again, it's possible but i remember someone saying that it's not a short walk from lb's home to kk's
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: September 29, 2009, 03:11:07 PM »

I sort of figure its a pretty small place. If I was to do all of those things it would take a while because of distance.

Well, we have MM posting on here admitting that she told Lindsey's mother that she needed to quit changing her story/times.  That's a pretty big a la Nancy Grace bombshell to me!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: September 29, 2009, 03:12:26 PM »

I can never find past postings...what is the time line again, can someone repost it? Do we have the times?
from what I can recall,
 she was at the video store at 8:20, then went home..do we have the address of the store? We can do a google map and find out the distance. lets say 10 minutes?

Then she went home took a shower, dressed and left. 15 min?

10 minute walk to Kara's, fight probably took 2 min max

Stayed at Kara's for 5 minutes, left at 9:15....
This is 55 minutes after she left the video store...that seems reasonable to me, did I miss a step?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: September 29, 2009, 03:15:11 PM »

AZ, prayers this night for your lose.

snipped:
"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

I wonder what that timeline was/is?

seems to be the million dollar question!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: September 29, 2009, 03:18:16 PM »

Well, we have MM posting on here admitting that she told Lindsey's mother that she needed to quit changing her story/times.  That's a pretty big a la Nancy Grace bombshell to me!

I recall Tori's mom saying that was the most difficult part for her because she didn't know what time she did what. After realizing your child is missing I would think everything just goes into a blur. 
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: September 29, 2009, 03:19:04 PM »

I can never find past postings...what is the time line again, can someone repost it? Do we have the times?
from what I can recall,
 she was at the video store at 8:20, then went home..do we have the address of the store? We can do a google map and find out the distance. lets say 10 minutes?

Then she went home took a shower, dressed and left. 15 min?

10 minute walk to Kara's, fight probably took 2 min max

Stayed at Kara's for 5 minutes, left at 9:15....
This is 55 minutes after she left the video store...that seems reasonable to me, did I miss a step?

Kara also posted she thought her daughter and Lindsey chatted some outside Lindsey's house after they got there from the video store.  As far as how long it takes to walk, I don't know, can somebody help?  Also, Lindsey was "walking" the bike from her house to the gas station, where the argument ensued, and so on.... I don't think she could have been walking at a pretty good clip hauling a bike in tow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.