March 19, 2024, 12:52:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575739 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: September 29, 2009, 07:15:08 PM »

Pool/house above not to be confused with the pool/house that Don and his dog took a picture of.

So there are two different pools, I thought so, because this pic the yard is no where as junky as the other yard

I am sorry if this offends anyone, but I would not let my pets in that first pool, much less my child. JMO
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: September 29, 2009, 07:21:35 PM »

Pool/house above not to be confused with the pool/house that Don and his dog took a picture of.

So there are two different pools, I thought so, because this pic the yard is no where as junky as the other yard
Yup,2 pools plus the one pool doesn't have a stove as a diving board. 

You are much more observant than I am. I did not even notice that diving board! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #522 on: September 29, 2009, 07:28:33 PM »

You are much more observant than I am. I did not even notice that diving board! 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #523 on: September 29, 2009, 07:30:20 PM »

Time to say goodnight,you all have a good one.

Praying for you sweet Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: September 29, 2009, 07:33:27 PM »

Oh Karma,  that is funny!!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: September 29, 2009, 07:36:18 PM »

I am sorry if this offends anyone, but I would not let my pets in that first pool, much less my child. JMO

That whole yard is dangerous and spooky to me.  People live there with a construction sign on the front door?  I wonder how long those windows have been leaning up against the side of the house. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: September 29, 2009, 07:36:31 PM »

i also wanted to add that she could be a very nice person. she might see the investigation in a different light than some of us do because she has gotten to know mb and kk. i do not know her and have never interacted with her. and again, sometimes poeple come off differnetly than they intend to online, especially to those of us that are sensitive (like myself)... i will say again that i do agree with her concern when kona gave only her screenname when asked.

Sunshine ... I agree.

On the other hand ... I have taken note of the words of some posters who have in the past  had personal contacts with Melissa Baum and Kara Kampen  ... posters who had a strong bias in favor of these two as well as Josh B. but ... as time progresses ... there seems to be cracks to various degrees in that support.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #527 on: September 29, 2009, 07:38:28 PM »

Had to pop back in real quick and post this.What the heck is going on?

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=218861

Investigators now call the man whose home was searched over the weekend in the Lindsay Baum case a person of interest.

Steve Shumate with the Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office says they are not calling the man a suspect, "There were a number of things, I think in general terms, it was just some inconsistencies with respect to what he had said."

Shumate says evidence gathered at his home still needs to be analyzed. The man was interviewed by police and then released.

The man has now threatened suit against law enforcement for being wrongfully targeted.

A vigil on Saturday marked three months since Lindsey Baum, 11, vanished while walking home from a friend's house.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #528 on: September 29, 2009, 07:42:38 PM »

One more........   

As she marked three months since her daughter vanished, Melissa Baum of McCleary got a disturbing letter from the state.

She was informed her ex-husband would no longer be required to pay child support for eleven year old Lindsey, because her child hadn't been home for three months.

"I still have to maintain a house for her, I still have to maintain a life for her. This is not a normal case. She is a child that has been abducted, she's missing." Baum said on Tuesday.

State child support spokesman Adolpho Capenstany says the letter sent to Melissa Baum was a form letter that routinely goes out after 90-days of a child being out of the home and he admits it should not have been sent in this case. "It's not a procedure that we would instigate in the manner it was, and it's also insensitive to a very difficult situation regarding a missing child." Capenstany said.

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=218867

Karma Is Coming

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: September 29, 2009, 07:52:22 PM »

Scandi I do not have a personal beef with JennO, I do not know her. What I do know raises my suspiciouns due to her attitude, in addition to not passing out flyers, not wanting theories talked about, if she was "guest", injecting herself into the case. That I have a problem with because the last thing Lindsey needs is for this case to get cold. 

Why does she come off as a bully, and verbally harrass? Is that truly the attititude one needs to have when in such a delicate situation?

I do not recall the name of the boyfriend, I do recall the pic though. He was a middle aged man, larger built. We talked about him here because he was on some of the kids myspace pages, and Kara's.

I donated paper, water and something else, I think some office supplies to Sandra's search, never was asked to leave my name.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: September 29, 2009, 07:52:31 PM »

Someone asked a couple of pages back who Tag and Libby are..

I remember their being discussed earlier on in this case.  And with the confusing info at times, it's hard to remember for sure, who is who. 

Yet I'm thinking that *maybe* Tag and Libby are the ones with the swimming pool, where Lindsey swam with friends earlier in the day??  Was it was their daughter that Lindsey had had a falling out with earlier, then got that straightened out enough to be friends again by that afternoon?  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please! 

And if all that's true, then is it Tag and Libby's house that Lindsey stopped by, (after going to KK's and before going home), to ask if she could spend the night?  IIRC, the parents said no.  And Lindsey supposedly continued on her way home. 

yup, exactly right. they live at the home she was swimming at. i believe it was their neice that made lb so upset that she didnt even want to go to school

ok, thanks sunshine!  and their niece then, rather than a daughter, gotcha.  thanks again for that info. 

kind of wondering, what went on between the girls for lindsey to not even want to go to school.. as others have mentioned, girls at that age and a bit older can be soooo OMG cruel to each other. 

so do we know whether or not it was their house that lindsey stopped by to ask if she could stay the night?  i know it was one of her friends, just haven't heard which one. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: September 29, 2009, 07:57:38 PM »

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4094886&postcount=163

from jennifer o:

Just wanted to say one thing about the LEs and lack of suspects.

we are dealing with small town America here. Everyone knows everyone (or possibly related in some way) so LEs could be keeping tight lips.

I found out just how small this world actually is today when my son and daughter in law came to help search.

KK and my daughter in law knew each other. KK dated my DILs uncle for many years and KK helped take care of my DILs great grandmother when she was ill. (he was investigated via us and SM a long time ago because he was/is on KKs myspace page- I had no idea it was my DILs uncle as I've never met him. I knew the name was the same but I thought maybe it was just a weird coincidence)

Anyway that kind of put it into perspective today just how small this world is. I can understand why the LEs are being quiet if they have someone in mind or are watching several "someones".
Acck!
All this using initials and hints and clues reminds me of reading at WS lol
Can someone please just say the name and come right out with what you are talking about?
I'm busy trying to figure out what was discussed last night with some poster somewhere being mean and spiteful to someone somewhere.  Monkey Devil!

I agree! I am still trying to figure out who that spiteful poster is too! I even read over there and didn't see the snarker...did you?
LOL....Cookie,I have even figured out where "over there"is.Where is over there?

LOL  Hi Karma,  It has to be WS, and likewise over there, SM is referred to as 'over yonder' as well.  It is too bad IMO but beyond our control and simply want us all to work together.

Now I also want to say that the talk of Jenn is also too bad.  It has to be something personal.  At WS we have one rule that we don't attack the poster, just the post.  I don't know if she belongs here but I post with her every day o'er yonder and must say I wish I had half the energy she has and could match the devotion and strength she has in doing her best to help find Lindsey.  I have never seen a negative side to her and am just putting this out there like I would for anyone else I admire.  Come what may, it should be all about Lindsey and not about ragging on a poster who has her best interest at heart.  The same could be said about Kona, although I have never posted with her that I know of. 

xox  See y'all tonight!
Hi Scandi
No,JenniferO is not a member here I don't think....judging from the way she and a few others rag on us lol

I don't know JenniferO but from reading her posts at WS and IS she comes off as bossy and a know it all BUT I understand you admiring her.She does seem to add a lot of good things in the way of trying to find Lindsey.

I don't think she was a part of Forumdom before Lindsey went missing and so she dove right to it when this happened.  And remember she got her feet wet in our world of Sleuthing among some of the finest and polished posters out there.  ;}

Thank you for answering my question. She was not an "sleuther" prior to this.
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #532 on: September 29, 2009, 07:59:27 PM »

sister,,, mb tries to avoid these sites at all costs but I will tell what you said and thank you for that

I can’t believe that others of you are down nosing MB because she didn't update her entire myspace page! she has every right to want to meet a decent man after her now ex did what he did and she was doing that BEFORE Lindsey went missing! if anyone has a myspace page then you know the each section is in a different box and when she edited the part adding in about Lindsey she probably just missed the other or was distracted or whatever. cant y'all focus on what really matters.

and yes I will say this because I can and because we have even said it out loud in the real world,,,,,,, IF mb was going to get rid of one of her children,,,, WHICH SHE WOULD NEVER DO,,,,based on everything you have written and read about jb, do you REALLY think that LB would of been the choice?!?! come on people, I know you all have good intentions, even when you do cut people apart, but cant we refrain from suggesting MB did something.

MB may have some hours during the day without JB around because he is in school and she is still on leave from work,, from a place she has been for 2 1/2 years for whomever suggested she was unemployed,  but that doesn't exactly count as me time. You dint see what she does day to day. she finds all sorts of things to keep herself busy so she doesn't sit there and cry. her stress level is through the roof and the suggested ideas for me time would be doing something like getting a massage, or go to the gym, or go out to lunch with a friend. however she doesn't do anything like that because she fears the second that she does and becomes unavailable will be the time that something major happens.  and then on top of it I am sure everyone would rip her because she was out doing something for herself instead of sitting at home by the phone. she just cant win for othing.

It seems no matter what she does, someone is gonna rip her action apart. I cant tell you why she doesn't have a PR person except that I do know she feels the people of importance, such as the LE, knows that they need to and ask her questions if they come up.

I dont know jenn-o, I know MB is grateful she is helping with the search center via LRC. I know MB is grateful she has KK to lean on day in and day out since I am not available, her family is not available, and KK lives blocks away and doesn't work outside the home and has the time she can spend with MB. It doesn't matter what I or anyone thinks of KK, she is helping mb get though this. as for me wanting to get KK away from mb, that was in regards to a morning I was going over to speak to MB and it was not a conversation in which KK was to be a part of. I also didn't think the relationship between KK and MB was a healthy one but MB explained to me why and I will support it.  So yes, I advise MB on what I think but it certainly doesn’t mean she is going to do it.

Also what the heck is up with the hidden something in this forum that makes the pop up blockers not block the pop ups!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: September 29, 2009, 08:00:41 PM »

One more........   

As she marked three months since her daughter vanished, Melissa Baum of McCleary got a disturbing letter from the state.

She was informed her ex-husband would no longer be required to pay child support for eleven year old Lindsey, because her child hadn't been home for three months.

"I still have to maintain a house for her, I still have to maintain a life for her. This is not a normal case. She is a child that has been abducted, she's missing." Baum said on Tuesday.

State child support spokesman Adolpho Capenstany says the letter sent to Melissa Baum was a form letter that routinely goes out after 90-days of a child being out of the home and he admits it should not have been sent in this case. "It's not a procedure that we would instigate in the manner it was, and it's also insensitive to a very difficult situation regarding a missing child." Capenstany said.

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=218867

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: September 29, 2009, 08:02:40 PM »

jennifero is the poster at websleuths that has also been in contact with DD on her forum.  she is a local and has helped out a lot with the search. i have no idea what her intentions are.  at first most of us who read at multiple forums found some of her posts condescending, kind of like a know it all i guess that quickly befriended mb and kk.  i know i was extremely put off by the way she constantly would put down Scared Monkeys forum. it was not until dd made that post on her website at true crime forums that a lot of us realized just how much she was involved in talking behind peoples backs and stuff that are involved with the case. i know people at other forums like insessions have expressed frustration with her as well. 

i also wanted to add that she could be a very nice person. she might see the investigation in a different light than some of us do because she has gotten to know mb and kk. i do not know her and have never interacted with her. and again, sometimes poeple come off differnetly than they intend to online, especially to those of us that are sensitive (like myself)... i will say again that i do agree with her concern when kona gave only her screenname when asked.
catching up here,  but this makes me wonder.  maybe knona know jenn was on the web and different forums and maybe she assumed that jenn realized the same.  so if one knew (kona) maybe she assumed the other did as well (some people really get into screen names and what have you) so when knoa( who had lived there for a while (as well as jenn)) stated her screen name she assumed that jenn knew her outside of the web as well (being a resident and all) 

in other words heck i don't know

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: September 29, 2009, 08:06:11 PM »

Yikes Karma!

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: September 29, 2009, 08:15:50 PM »

Has LE Looked at the dad ??
Where does he live ?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: September 29, 2009, 08:17:39 PM »

AZ Sunny, I too am so sorry for your loss!

Here is the thing that I cannot get my brain around. So, for the sake of argument, let us just say that Kona's son took Lindsey. MB stated that Linsey would not go anywhere with someone that she did not know. So........following that logic, how would DG get her into his car? If he came out of work at the Beehive, at the exact time that Lindsey was walking home, how did he get to her? Ok, let's just say for the sake of arguement that Lindsey was talking to him online. Would she really get into a car with a 23 year old. Really? She was 10! She and her friends appeared much more grown up than my 11 year old daughter, but NOT THIS GROWN UP! Also, he is 23. Is it possible that a 23 year old is smart enough to commit a crime like this and get away with it for 3 months? I am more apt to think of this as a set up. I could be WAY OFF BASE of course. It just seems to me that whoever took Lindsey is pretty saavy. They have eluded LE for 3 months. Maybe for fun and entertainment they decided to send LE on a wild goose chase. What better subject to pursue than this kid. He just so happens to drive a white car. He just so happens to work at the Beehive. If it is true, he has already been caught with child porn at school. Although, I would like to hear more proof of that. Wouldn't he have a juvie record or something? I thought things like that were taken VERY SERIOUSLY! He and his family are not well liked around town. They live on a property that is unkept and suspicious looking. Could there be an evil genius lurking in McCleary? I just don't know anymore!

I am bumping this because I want to see if anyone else has any thoughts on how Kona's son could have done this.
I have not heard anything about being caught with child porn at school  at school, high school/college? If this is true, I'm very bothered by that, very. Which might explain the porn that police took from the home, if it was regular porn I don't think they would have taken that, would they?  This needs to be cleared up, I honestly have not heard this before right now 

I have no idea if this is rumor or fact. It was on posted on this site on the 28th.

"well i have never taken anything to heart besides the woman who thought she saw Lindsey. No i mean no rumors ever held water with me. this one makes me physicaly ill. my son and his friends have never spoke of the case too much. just to tell me i was obsessed and needed to stop searching the woods. tonight they brought the info to me. They all know the family and stay clear of them ALL. one of the boys have known them his whole life and know one of them was busted at school with child porn. ones myspace says something about suicide and that instead he would just murder. do u want a link?"
busted with kiddy porn at school?  humm.  i don't think it would be to hard to stay away from him if its true considering that he would be in a facility.  unless the school just let it slide.  ya think they would?  just kinda push kiddy porn under the rug but let the town know about it?  humm

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: September 29, 2009, 08:20:56 PM »

MM thank you for your post. I am sorry MB is put through the ringer. I don't know why the family is treated as such. I have seen it in many cases, it is sad.

Sister I meant to say thank you for your post too.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: September 29, 2009, 08:22:14 PM »

sister,,, mb tries to avoid these sites at all costs but I will tell what you said and thank you for that

I can’t believe that others of you are down nosing MB because she didn't update her entire myspace page! she has every right to want to meet a decent man after her now ex did what he did and she was doing that BEFORE Lindsey went missing! if anyone has a myspace page then you know the each section is in a different box and when she edited the part adding in about Lindsey she probably just missed the other or was distracted or whatever. cant y'all focus on what really matters.

and yes I will say this because I can and because we have even said it out loud in the real world,,,,,,, IF mb was going to get rid of one of her children,,,, WHICH SHE WOULD NEVER DO,,,,based on everything you have written and read about jb, do you REALLY think that LB would of been the choice?!?! come on people, I know you all have good intentions, even when you do cut people apart, but cant we refrain from suggesting MB did something.

MB may have some hours during the day without JB around because he is in school and she is still on leave from work,, from a place she has been for 2 1/2 years for whomever suggested she was unemployed,  but that doesn't exactly count as me time. You dint see what she does day to day. she finds all sorts of things to keep herself busy so she doesn't sit there and cry. her stress level is through the roof and the suggested ideas for me time would be doing something like getting a massage, or go to the gym, or go out to lunch with a friend. however she doesn't do anything like that because she fears the second that she does and becomes unavailable will be the time that something major happens.  and then on top of it I am sure everyone would rip her because she was out doing something for herself instead of sitting at home by the phone. she just cant win for othing.

It seems no matter what she does, someone is gonna rip her action apart. I cant tell you why she doesn't have a PR person except that I do know she feels the people of importance, such as the LE, knows that they need to and ask her questions if they come up.

I dont know jenn-o, I know MB is grateful she is helping with the search center via LRC. I know MB is grateful she has KK to lean on day in and day out since I am not available, her family is not available, and KK lives blocks away and doesn't work outside the home and has the time she can spend with MB. It doesn't matter what I or anyone thinks of KK, she is helping mb get though this. as for me wanting to get KK away from mb, that was in regards to a morning I was going over to speak to MB and it was not a conversation in which KK was to be a part of. I also didn't think the relationship between KK and MB was a healthy one but MB explained to me why and I will support it.  So yes, I advise MB on what I think but it certainly doesn’t mean she is going to do it.

Also what the heck is up with the hidden something in this forum that makes the pop up blockers not block the pop ups!

Melissa m.

1.  IF Lindsey made it that short distance home following the witness sightings at 5th and Maple and ... something happened to her at the hands of either her brother or mother ... I do not believe for one minute the Lindsey's death was intentional.  I believe it could have been an impulsive action that could not be taken back.

However ... a cover up with assistance would be considered premeditated.  I believe a cover up with assistance would be considered an obstruction of the investigation.

2.  Click "CLOSE" on the popup if you are not interested ... it only takes a second.

Janet

+++++++

mlachester:

... And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. … Sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

mamahead:

Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time. He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil?

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html

Marilyn La Chester's Friend

... One time she called CPS on melissa baum when lindsey came over with welts from her calfs to her back.  she was horrified and i think a couple others saw this at her house.  the other incidents with Josh were chasing her with knife, shovel, choking, and at least one other attack against another individual (and here i forgot to write it down, i think it was a female but can't recall if it was an adult or child, but marilyn made the call).  she says he was very violent and went to Juvi many times!  hmm.  anyway, i don't think she's lying, that's a whole lot to be lying about.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5790.msg904974#msg904974

LINDSEY BAUM - IN HER OWN WORDS

Lindsey Baum:  Facebook Entry

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

+++++++

MELISSA MCCANN - IN HER OWN WORDS

JOSH BAUM

I have some questions!  Before you and MD hooked up and before MD was allowed custody he obviously must have been the better choice of two parents.  I'm curious to the amount of self education parents sought for a daughter with asbergers.  It is quite a struggle managing the physical and mental forms of this disability and also to navigate a medical world for treatment as well as goverment agencies.  This is such a rare form of of functioning autism I find it difficult to believe that MD and MB through you never had a discussion about support groups and help once the child with Asbergers enters school.  There are three support groups near McCleary that can help guide a parent.  JB has already entered the court system with his anti social fire starting and underlining aggression.  Being MB's friend she didn't confide in you (knowledge is power) her frustrations with JB because they were huge in the psychiatric world of getting a child help.  This seemed to be source of concern for Lindsey with what we know to date.  My space comments, running to the neighbors for help and calling 911.  Whoa monkey's, jump back.  Your a close friend now so I ask how mom is handeling the new school yr. for JB and pray due to his agressive, firestarting behaviors if he is in a behavior modification program and if the scholl will let him attend.   A frustrating loss may bring out even worse syptoms if not addressed.  If MB isn't in a support group I would be more than gratefull to direct her in the right and good diretion.

Mark would be the better person to address this but I will do my best as I am new to learning about aspergers. Aspergers, as most conditions affect people differently. JB and MD's daughter are as different as night and day. Also again, we just got the girls awarded to us August 25th. Prior to that they have been splitting time between their mother and us. MD and his family are from Olympia. Different cities, different schools, there really wasnt a reason to connect JB and MD's daughter. MD and his ex wife have researched aspergers, joined the different groups, fought to get an IEP, ect.. I know what MB goes through with JB and he has more issues than aspergers so we dont deal with anything that MB does. thanks for your concern regarding that but MB has been dealing with this issue for years.

Also, Mark is not the better parent but we do currently provide the best situation for the children.  The girls mom loves them wholeheartedly and we hope that her anger will not be a deterant in finding common ground when it comes to raising the girls.

regarding MB. She is doing what she can to help JB. She has the programs in place that need to be there and thank you for your concern

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.