March 19, 2024, 01:54:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575752 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: September 30, 2009, 01:19:48 AM »

Hi All,
See everyone is here. I was told by Northern someone asked for me in regards to Kylar's wound.

If anyone needs the photo I have it.

Deenie, that was me.  I've got it now, many thanks for answering.

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: September 30, 2009, 01:21:02 AM »

Sister you said that so perfectly, can I just say ditto? Do you mind!

Tracygirl, you know I don't mind. I know we want answers, but so do a lot of other people.  I have really checked myself today on being so judgmental and have tried very hard to put myself in Melissa Baum's shoes.  I don't know if I could get out of my bed or my pajamas or even take a bath.  I would look at the book they were reading together, I would walk past her room, see maybe her shoes somewhere were maybe they weren't suppose to be, see her favorite drink in the frig -- and I think you would have to pick me up from the floor.  Yet, she has to try and be strong for her son because unfortunately, the world does not stop to respect our despair, our fear, or even our sorrow.
Sister, thanks for your remarks.  I echo your feelings.  I just hope MB does not read these posts.  It can be very discouraging and sometimes boderline mean.  shortcake
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #602 on: September 30, 2009, 01:25:08 AM »

Hi TracyGirl and Gizzie ( had to say Hello personally) and Ms Bearly I miss you in Muse.
Um just wanted to share that even though I have not been in Lindsey's cage I do check on the News and such for anything that is ?? which is not a lot obviously. I am somewhat left the scene because I truly believe that what allowed me to engulf myself as within the forums of Scared Monkeys Was Caylee. Caylee was why I joined SM and her story ripped me in 1/2 and still does. But the Little Girl who totally I wanted to help and nothing in my Super Monkey Powers could fix - Was little Sandra Cantu.  It may sound strange and or even selfish but I truly think that Sandra's story broke me. So that is why you do not see me working nor being as diligent as I used to be as a Monkey in the Missing. Maybe its my own self defense mechanisms working .. I have no clue.

But for what it is today with Lindsey who I do very much care about. I want her home as much as anyone. I have been talking to DD and she and I have had some convo's about Kylar Kampens wound.I have his photo of his wound and have it dated as he put it on Mypace which was 7/8/09. He himself put the photo on myspace.
This last weekend I showed the photo to My Mom. She knows nothing of anything within Lindsey or what the photo was .. I asked her What do you see?
She said first - OMG! Who stitched that ?? 2nd out her mouth was those are Fisherman Knots and Third was that is Horrifying. Then I said Ma, its a 12 yr old Boy. She got all upset and Said Where was his Parents? I asked her What would cause this type of wound? She who grew up on a Farm and was practically a Farm hand for her parents .. born in 1944. She said That to me looks like a Wound caused by being Caught on Barbed Wire. She said who ever stitched that is not a Doctor by any means. Those are Fisherman Knots with basic Coat thread.

Then she said that poor kid to be caught in the Leg. She said that must have hurt like hell.
Now Monkeys it was said to be his inner arm. I thought possibly was his Calf .. my Ma took one look without " knowing anything" and said that is his Thigh - upper thigh towards the back of his leg with the shorts folded up.
This is the original photo - I have done nothing to it.

I flipped it and this is what it looks like - which I believe to be straight up not sideways.

Sorry the photos are so big - But I think it needs to be so you can see the depth and the perception of the wound itself. The Date too is important. 7/8/09.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #603 on: September 30, 2009, 01:33:13 AM »

Hi All,
See everyone is here. I was told by Northern someone asked for me in regards to Kylar's wound.

If anyone needs the photo I have it.
Deenie, that was me.  I've got it now, many thanks for answering.
I didn't know who asked Sister (( Hug)) I was working on the photo this last weekend myself and thought I would offer up what had transpired in views. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #604 on: September 30, 2009, 01:36:03 AM »

Just thought I would Add and share
I pray for Lindsey's Safe Return
As I do for all the Kids .. I think of Adji Desir like the Sun Shines.
God Bless the Babies
K

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: September 30, 2009, 01:40:00 AM »

Hi Deenie

Do you think the photo was taken while he is sitting down, because after it's flipped, the grass is sideways as well?

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: September 30, 2009, 01:40:39 AM »

Hi Scandi!
I too heard about the computer being taken, but not a link via myspace. Could you please try to remember where you heard that? Thank you in advance!

It is a A-1 possibility but not ready to be posted yet.  I believe the second LE allows this man's name to be linked to the POI status it will be posted.   I am not one of the Sleuthers on that but will say it is so good it could have been written by the FBI    Monkey Devil!    xox
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: September 30, 2009, 01:43:19 AM »

God Bless the Babies
K

Deenie, I have Adji's grandmother's picture in my office.  Now that is a face of raw sorrow.  I'm going to start working on Cantu again soon, that's why I really came here from Blink's site.  I think there is much more there than meets the eye.
Thanks for bringing the pixs here again.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: September 30, 2009, 01:53:15 AM »

I love the following pic of Lindsey.

G'night all.....  Let's keep working together to help bring her home. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: September 30, 2009, 02:04:01 AM »

sister,,, mb tries to avoid these sites at all costs but I will tell what you said and thank you for that

I can’t believe that others of you are down nosing MB because she didn't update her entire myspace page! she has every right to want to meet a decent man after her now ex did what he did and she was doing that BEFORE Lindsey went missing! if anyone has a myspace page then you know the each section is in a different box and when she edited the part adding in about Lindsey she probably just missed the other or was distracted or whatever. cant y'all focus on what really matters.

and yes I will say this because I can and because we have even said it out loud in the real world,,,,,,, IF mb was going to get rid of one of her children,,,, WHICH SHE WOULD NEVER DO,,,,based on everything you have written and read about jb, do you REALLY think that LB would of been the choice?!?! come on people, I know you all have good intentions, even when you do cut people apart, but cant we refrain from suggesting MB did something.

MB may have some hours during the day without JB around because he is in school and she is still on leave from work,, from a place she has been for 2 1/2 years for whomever suggested she was unemployed,  but that doesn't exactly count as me time. You dint see what she does day to day. she finds all sorts of things to keep herself busy so she doesn't sit there and cry. her stress level is through the roof and the suggested ideas for me time would be doing something like getting a massage, or go to the gym, or go out to lunch with a friend. however she doesn't do anything like that because she fears the second that she does and becomes unavailable will be the time that something major happens.  and then on top of it I am sure everyone would rip her because she was out doing something for herself instead of sitting at home by the phone. she just cant win for othing.

It seems no matter what she does, someone is gonna rip her action apart. I cant tell you why she doesn't have a PR person except that I do know she feels the people of importance, such as the LE, knows that they need to and ask her questions if they come up.

I dont know jenn-o, I know MB is grateful she is helping with the search center via LRC. I know MB is grateful she has KK to lean on day in and day out since I am not available, her family is not available, and KK lives blocks away and doesn't work outside the home and has the time she can spend with MB. It doesn't matter what I or anyone thinks of KK, she is helping mb get though this. as for me wanting to get KK away from mb, that was in regards to a morning I was going over to speak to MB and it was not a conversation in which KK was to be a part of. I also didn't think the relationship between KK and MB was a healthy one but MB explained to me why and I will support it.  So yes, I advise MB on what I think but it certainly doesn’t mean she is going to do it.

Also what the heck is up with the hidden something in this forum that makes the pop up blockers not block the pop ups!

Here are MY thoughts on Melissa B. No matter what you say, she has not acted "in the norm" since day one. I could understand that she may not want to come on any web site, what I cannot understand is why she has not been out banging on doors, following up on leads, shouting from the rooftops "where is my child". Sitting on her porch waiting for Lindsey will not help to get her home. The timelines are rediculous at best. I don't know if it is because the versions have never come from the mother herself. Like you yourself have stated, things change as they travel from one person to the next. Then there are all of the unanswered questions that are still left unanswered. "Who was the witness or witnesses that supposedly spotted Lindsey on her walk home that night?" Why is that such a secret and still remains a secret after 3 months? I could go on and on and on. There are days that Melissa B and her actions or LACK THERE OF just cause me to think "what the heck". Then I have my days when I feel sick for Melissa B. I cannot imagine for one second what it would be like to be in her shoes right now. Last week-end especially. The waiting and wondering must have been total hell! I cannot speak for anyone else, but I go from one extreme to the other with regards to my feelings on Melissa B. There are days that I am suspicious of her and there are days that my heart hurts for her. Just the facts Mam!

I thought MB was told by LE to stay by the phone in case Lindsey tried to contact her.

I thought mlachester was the one who spotted Lindsey on her walk home that night.
I thought mlachester was the one who sent Josh home.
I thought mlachester was the one who talked about the white car.
I thought mlachester worked at the Beehive.
I thought mlachester was the one who said that Lindsey had problems with Josh.
I thought mlachester was the one who said she used to talk to Lindsey when she had trouble.
I think mlachester knows a lot about a lot of things.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: September 30, 2009, 02:09:57 AM »

sister,,, mb tries to avoid these sites at all costs but I will tell what you said and thank you for that

I can’t believe that others of you are down nosing MB because she didn't update her entire myspace page! she has every right to want to meet a decent man after her now ex did what he did and she was doing that BEFORE Lindsey went missing! if anyone has a myspace page then you know the each section is in a different box and when she edited the part adding in about Lindsey she probably just missed the other or was distracted or whatever. cant y'all focus on what really matters.

and yes I will say this because I can and because we have even said it out loud in the real world,,,,,,, IF mb was going to get rid of one of her children,,,, WHICH SHE WOULD NEVER DO,,,,based on everything you have written and read about jb, do you REALLY think that LB would of been the choice?!?! come on people, I know you all have good intentions, even when you do cut people apart, but cant we refrain from suggesting MB did something.

MB may have some hours during the day without JB around because he is in school and she is still on leave from work,, from a place she has been for 2 1/2 years for whomever suggested she was unemployed,  but that doesn't exactly count as me time. You dint see what she does day to day. she finds all sorts of things to keep herself busy so she doesn't sit there and cry. her stress level is through the roof and the suggested ideas for me time would be doing something like getting a massage, or go to the gym, or go out to lunch with a friend. however she doesn't do anything like that because she fears the second that she does and becomes unavailable will be the time that something major happens.  and then on top of it I am sure everyone would rip her because she was out doing something for herself instead of sitting at home by the phone. she just cant win for othing.

It seems no matter what she does, someone is gonna rip her action apart. I cant tell you why she doesn't have a PR person except that I do know she feels the people of importance, such as the LE, knows that they need to and ask her questions if they come up.

I dont know jenn-o, I know MB is grateful she is helping with the search center via LRC. I know MB is grateful she has KK to lean on day in and day out since I am not available, her family is not available, and KK lives blocks away and doesn't work outside the home and has the time she can spend with MB. It doesn't matter what I or anyone thinks of KK, she is helping mb get though this. as for me wanting to get KK away from mb, that was in regards to a morning I was going over to speak to MB and it was not a conversation in which KK was to be a part of. I also didn't think the relationship between KK and MB was a healthy one but MB explained to me why and I will support it.  So yes, I advise MB on what I think but it certainly doesn’t mean she is going to do it.

Also what the heck is up with the hidden something in this forum that makes the pop up blockers not block the pop ups!

Here are MY thoughts on Melissa B. No matter what you say, she has not acted "in the norm" since day one. I could understand that she may not want to come on any web site, what I cannot understand is why she has not been out banging on doors, following up on leads, shouting from the rooftops "where is my child". Sitting on her porch waiting for Lindsey will not help to get her home. The timelines are rediculous at best. I don't know if it is because the versions have never come from the mother herself. Like you yourself have stated, things change as they travel from one person to the next. Then there are all of the unanswered questions that are still left unanswered. "Who was the witness or witnesses that supposedly spotted Lindsey on her walk home that night?" Why is that such a secret and still remains a secret after 3 months? I could go on and on and on. There are days that Melissa B and her actions or LACK THERE OF just cause me to think "what the heck". Then I have my days when I feel sick for Melissa B. I cannot imagine for one second what it would be like to be in her shoes right now. Last week-end especially. The waiting and wondering must have been total hell! I cannot speak for anyone else, but I go from one extreme to the other with regards to my feelings on Melissa B. There are days that I am suspicious of her and there are days that my heart hurts for her. Just the facts Mam!

I thought MB was told by LE to stay by the phone in case Lindsey tried to contact her.

I thought mlachester was the one who spotted Lindsey on her walk home that night.
I thought mlachester was the one who said she used to talk to Lindsey when she had trouble.

Where is she? She was all over this case in the beginning, now nothing.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: September 30, 2009, 02:14:31 AM »

Hi Scandi!
I too heard about the computer being taken, but not a link via myspace. Could you please try to remember where you heard that? Thank you in advance!

It is a A-1 possibility but not ready to be posted yet.  I believe the second LE allows this man's name to be linked to the POI status it will be posted.   I am not one of the Sleuthers on that but will say it is so good it could have been written by the FBI    Monkey Devil!    xox

Hi Scandi,
According to this article in todays paper, he is now a POI. I still have not seen anything linking his computer to Lindsey's MS. Thanks Again!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #612 on: September 30, 2009, 02:59:03 AM »

God Bless the Babies
K

Deenie, I have Adji's grandmother's picture in my office.  Now that is a face of raw sorrow.  I'm going to start working on Cantu again soon, that's why I really came here from Blink's site.  I think there is much more there than meets the eye.
Sister I think of Adji All the time and I am not his family, nor his Mom obviously.  He is just stuck in my Heart and was from the moment I saw his photo ..and I think of him all the time. My Prayers are with him and All I can wish is for him is Peace where ever he is. He has been gone for so long " I HAVE HOPE" I do.  What concerns me is if he is found - Who will he be now. This case with Lindsey is not too different than with Adji -

How can a child go poof without any information. All the forensic teams, K-9's, police etc in a small area -so many volunteers who have looked  ..without any leads .. its unfathomable that 
a child can just disappear without any traces .. at all.
Seems Adji and Lindsey have this in Common which is incredibly sad and bewildering.
With Adji's case there is so little to go on. So very little.

With Lindsey you have known " People" who had Mom's consent to be with, who were acting as adult guardian of her within her last day known.. all day. And yet no one can figure out the time line still to this day ... after Lindsey left the Kampen's house.

Does not take a rocket scientist to figure out someone is lying about the events that unfolded that early evening. 

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: September 30, 2009, 03:04:58 AM »

Hi Scandi!

Hi Scandi,
According to this article in todays paper, he is now a POI. I still have not seen anything linking his computer to Lindsey's MS. Thanks Again!

I think his name has to be in a link to start openly investigating him.  The statement about the computer is on DD's site and here it is to the right page.  xox:

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/what-is-going-on-t1360.html?sid=9ad0eead51e9c074471a01bd245cb688
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: September 30, 2009, 03:08:32 AM »

Where is she? She was all over this case in the beginning, now nothing.

Hi,  I've thought of posting a comment to her on the the King5 Comment section of the next article they do.  Ask her what else Lindsey said and what days or times it happened when she saw the car and would get scared.  xox  That would surprise her, eh?  LOLOL
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: September 30, 2009, 03:19:56 AM »

Hi Scandi,
I wish that you would! I heard that she moved from McCleary a while ago, but have no idea where. I have also been trying to remember all day where I might have read that the whole white car theory was discredited? I mean discredited a month or so ago. I could be wrong. Do you remember anything about that. Sometimes there is so much info that you only remember bits and pieces. Then there is my feeble brain, lol! 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: September 30, 2009, 03:23:36 AM »

God Bless the Babies
K

Sister I think of Adji All the time and I am not his family, nor his Mom obviously.  He is just stuck in my Heart and was from the moment I saw his photo ..and I think of him all the time. My Prayers are with him and All I can wish is for him is Peace where ever he is. He has been gone for so long " I HAVE HOPE" I do.  What concerns me is if he is found - Who will he be now. This case with Lindsey is not too different than with Adji -

How can a child go poof without any information. All the forensic teams, K-9's, police etc in a small area -so many volunteers who have looked  ..without any leads .. its unfathomable that 
a child can just disappear without any traces .. at all.
Seems Adji and Lindsey have this in Common which is incredibly sad and bewildering.
With Adji's case there is so little to go on. So very little.

With Lindsey you have known " People" who had Mom's consent to be with, who were acting as adult guardian of her within her last day known.. all day. And yet no one can figure out the time line still to this day ... after Lindsey left the Kampen's house.

Does not take a rocket scientist to figure out someone is lying about the events that unfolded that early evening. 

I too have followed Adji's case. What a tragedy! I keep checking to see if there is any news in the media, but have not seen anything new in a while. Then there is Amber Dubois. This one is very close to home and to my heart. You would think that with all of the modern technology that the Government has within the CIA et all, that some of this technology could be used to locate missing children.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: September 30, 2009, 04:16:54 AM »

Hi Scandi,
I wish that you would! I heard that she moved from McCleary a while ago, but have no idea where. I have also been trying to remember all day where I might have read that the whole white car theory was discredited? I mean discredited a month or so ago. I could be wrong. Do you remember anything about that. Sometimes there is so much info that you only remember bits and pieces. Then there is my feeble brain, lol! 

I got you message trying to find me.  I waited around but guess you did not see me.  Was there something?

were you going to ask me about the white car?

if so there are a lot of things been said about a white car. Its a long story how it went from one thing to 20 other things but I can tell you right now it was not dale's car. Here is how I know. 

One of the ONLY people to actually see the white car know Dale very well and had it been him, they would have known it was him.  Rather they described it as a totally different white kind of car and it was not the car their dale drives.  His car would be easy to tell it is nothing like the  one seen.

maryilyn never really knew about the white car she later said she had "heard" about it.  Another one of the white car stories was a girl in elma who thought a white vehicle might have followed but did not know if it were a car or a truck.  Another person had a white car follow her, she was an adult and supposedly sat with a sketch artist. 

I can try to find out more.  but at this time is all I can remember other than a lot of made up other stories. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #618 on: September 30, 2009, 08:31:53 AM »

I love the following pic of Lindsey.

G'night all.....  Let's keep working together to help bring her home. 

I have not been able to keep up with this case, other than popping in and out to check up on you guys, lol....BUT, where are the 'long fingernails' that her Mom speaks of in a video report where she states Lindsey would have fought back....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #619 on: September 30, 2009, 08:56:45 AM »

where are the fingernails?

7/2 Melissa Baum says Lindsey would put up a fight.
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lindsey%20Baum/?action=view&current=001-4.flv
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 08:59:59 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.