March 19, 2024, 12:52:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575740 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: September 30, 2009, 09:06:58 AM »

Nut - good catch on the fingernails.  They certainly dont look long enough to hold off an abducter.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: September 30, 2009, 09:34:10 AM »

wow, that stitch job on kk's son is really bad.  i think i remember reading that when it happened she said it was a bad stitch job because of the type of wound. i think she said the doctor called it a "fillet" or something...ouch..

of course, kids get hurt and stuff, but given the fact that lb was at the home of kk right before she disappeared, i would think that anyone in that home, or anyone who was with lb the day she went missing that suddenly has a wound on them should be questioned...i feel like thats one of the first things police look for
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #622 on: September 30, 2009, 09:47:21 AM »

Nut - good catch on the fingernails.  They certainly dont look long enough to hold off an abducter.
  Good Morning Everyone.  I sure don't see long fingernails either    But what I'm concerned about is what Deenie was saying about the pic of Kara's son and the stitches. I have seen that picture several times, but I believe Deenie's mom is right, that is a leg, I never noticed that before, but now it sure looks like a leg and shorts  Who in the world did that stitching job, I could have done better 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #623 on: September 30, 2009, 09:48:01 AM »

wow, that stitch job on kk's son is really bad.  i think i remember reading that when it happened she said it was a bad stitch job because of the type of wound. i think she said the doctor called it a "fillet" or something...ouch..

of course, kids get hurt and stuff, but given the fact that lb was at the home of kk right before she disappeared, i would think that anyone in that home, or anyone who was with lb the day she went missing that suddenly has a wound on them should be questioned...i feel like thats one of the first things police look for
  A doctor stitched that up 
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #624 on: September 30, 2009, 09:54:09 AM »

none of those photo's were taken the weeks before she disappeared and her nails had grown, she would go through phases

i will look at SK's arm to see if there is a scar from that wound
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: September 30, 2009, 09:58:24 AM »

none of those photo's were taken the weeks before she disappeared and her nails had grown, she would go through phases

i will look at SK's arm to see if there is a scar from that wound

thank you melissa...
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #626 on: September 30, 2009, 10:04:38 AM »

Hi Scandi,
I wish that you would! I heard that she moved from McCleary a while ago, but have no idea where. I have also been trying to remember all day where I might have read that the whole white car theory was discredited? I mean discredited a month or so ago. I could be wrong. Do you remember anything about that. Sometimes there is so much info that you only remember bits and pieces. Then there is my feeble brain, lol! 

Hi Sebastian,  OK, in the next article on Lindsey I will write to her.  It can't hurt anything and maybe she'll read it and answer back.  I have read nothing new about what she said or the white car since the first week of July or so when we originally read it. xox
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: September 30, 2009, 10:17:37 AM »

Hi All,
See everyone is here. I was told by Northern someone asked for me in regards to Kylar's wound.

If anyone needs the photo I have it.
Deenie, that was me.  I've got it now, many thanks for answering.
I didn't know who asked Sister (( Hug)) I was working on the photo this last weekend myself and thought I would offer up what had transpired in views. 

Those photos of that would are disgusting.  Why wasn't that child taken to a doctor?   How old is this boy? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: September 30, 2009, 10:18:18 AM »

Hi All,
See everyone is here. I was told by Northern someone asked for me in regards to Kylar's wound.

If anyone needs the photo I have it.
Deenie, that was me.  I've got it now, many thanks for answering.
I didn't know who asked Sister (( Hug)) I was working on the photo this last weekend myself and thought I would offer up what had transpired in views. 

Those photos of that wound are disgusting.  Why wasn't that child taken to a doctor?   How old is this boy? 

self edit

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: September 30, 2009, 10:26:58 AM »

Hi TracyGirl and Gizzie ( had to say Hello personally) and Ms Bearly I miss you in Muse.
Um just wanted to share that even though I have not been in Lindsey's cage I do check on the News and such for anything that is ?? which is not a lot obviously. I am somewhat left the scene because I truly believe that what allowed me to engulf myself as within the forums of Scared Monkeys Was Caylee. Caylee was why I joined SM and her story ripped me in 1/2 and still does. But the Little Girl who totally I wanted to help and nothing in my Super Monkey Powers could fix - Was little Sandra Cantu.  It may sound strange and or even selfish but I truly think that Sandra's story broke me. So that is why you do not see me working nor being as diligent as I used to be as a Monkey in the Missing. Maybe its my own self defense mechanisms working .. I have no clue.

But for what it is today with Lindsey who I do very much care about. I want her home as much as anyone. I have been talking to DD and she and I have had some convo's about Kylar Kampens wound.I have his photo of his wound and have it dated as he put it on Mypace which was 7/8/09. He himself put the photo on myspace.
This last weekend I showed the photo to My Mom. She knows nothing of anything within Lindsey or what the photo was .. I asked her What do you see?
She said first - OMG! Who stitched that ?? 2nd out her mouth was those are Fisherman Knots and Third was that is Horrifying. Then I said Ma, its a 12 yr old Boy. She got all upset and Said Where was his Parents? I asked her What would cause this type of wound? She who grew up on a Farm and was practically a Farm hand for her parents .. born in 1944. She said That to me looks like a Wound caused by being Caught on Barbed Wire. She said who ever stitched that is not a Doctor by any means. Those are Fisherman Knots with basic Coat thread.

Then she said that poor kid to be caught in the Leg. She said that must have hurt like hell.
Now Monkeys it was said to be his inner arm. I thought possibly was his Calf .. my Ma took one look without " knowing anything" and said that is his Thigh - upper thigh towards the back of his leg with the shorts folded up.
This is the original photo - I have done nothing to it.

I flipped it and this is what it looks like - which I believe to be straight up not sideways.

Sorry the photos are so big - But I think it needs to be so you can see the depth and the perception of the wound itself. The Date too is important. 7/8/09.

Thanks Deenie.  I was looking for those pictures a while back.  As far as I can determine Shorty's myspace no longer exists.

Janet

++++++

Deenie
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1754 on: July 09, 2009, 12:24:47 AM »

OMG OUCH .....................

damn I know this Hurt.

Shorty's new Pic on his Myspace  - I don't know about you ..but that looks likes a home stitch job ..  That is a deep wound.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=445914790&albumID=651867&imageID=12140170

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg870820#msg870820

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=445914790&albumID=651867&imageID=12140170

KaraK
« Reply #1758 on: July 09, 2009, 12:32:57 AM »

Heck no! I couldn't of handled that. He went with family (Grandma, Grandpa, aunts etc) to a cabin for fourth of July and slept walked over the railing of the loft - knocked down a picture frame on his way down and then landed on it. They drove him home to me and we took him to the local hospital - looked gory but it was apparently not deep but filleted **gross**. Ended up with 18 stitches and not allowed to ever sleep in the loft again.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg870836;topicseen#msg870836

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: September 30, 2009, 10:35:57 AM »

That wound is not even sutured closed.  I can not believe that a doctor did those stitches.  In my mind, no way.  I still want to know how old this child is?>?>?

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: September 30, 2009, 10:47:34 AM »

That wound is not even sutured closed.  I can not believe that a doctor did those stitches.  In my mind, no way.  I still want to know how old this child is?>?>?

i think i remember that he is 13 but im not positive.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: September 30, 2009, 10:52:23 AM »

Thanks Deenie.  I was looking for those pictures a while back.  As far as I can determine Shorty's myspace no longer exists.

Janet

++++++

Deenie
« Reply #1754 on: July 09, 2009, 12:24:47 AM »

OMG OUCH .....................

damn I know this Hurt.

Shorty's new Pic on his Myspace  - I don't know about you ..but that looks likes a home stitch job ..  That is a deep wound.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg870820#msg870820

KaraK
« Reply #1758 on: July 09, 2009, 12:32:57 AM »

Heck no! I couldn't of handled that. He went with family (Grandma, Grandpa, aunts etc) to a cabin for fourth of July and slept walked over the railing of the loft - knocked down a picture frame on his way down and then landed on it. They drove him home to me and we took him to the local hospital - looked gory but it was apparently not deep but filleted **gross**. Ended up with 18 stitches and not allowed to ever sleep in the loft again.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg870836;topicseen#msg870836

KaraK
« Reply #1794 on: July 09, 2009, 03:00:15 AM »

I know it looks like a crappy job but I was pleased considering how much the skin had retracted since it was just the top layer of skin. I remember the doctor saying it wouldn't look great but followed up with a "But that is what happens with these types of cuts because its like trying to sew toilet paper."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871041;topicseen#msg871041

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: September 30, 2009, 11:04:28 AM »

KaraK
« Reply #1795 on: July 09, 2009, 03:13:01 AM »

I am no Dr and I never dug but he does take medication for some condition - more mental than physical. He is not what kids would call "cool" and strikes you as being younger than he actually is if you talk to him. He came over a few times and we'd talk about something and he'd start jabbering about something completely off topic - when we were all out looking for Lindsey I was trying to talk to him about where we'd already looked and he just wanted to know if my son could come over the next day. So I guess you could say unfocused.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871046;topicseen#msg871046

++++++++++

KarmaRoundUp
« Reply #1580 on: July 07, 2009, 10:52:40 PM »

Is there a reason Josh did not hang out with your son(or did he?)because they are about the same age?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868973#msg868973

KaraK
« Reply #1600 on: July 08, 2009, 01:36:01 AM »

Two very different groups I guess you'd say. Every now and again they'd hang out for a few if everyone else they knew was doing something else but my son is a little skater/ biker that hangs out with kids usually who enjoy the same. Josh is more the fishing, playing video games type of kid.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg869256;topicseen#msg869256

_____

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: September 30, 2009, 11:08:48 AM »

I do not know this poster and ... without backup would most likely disregard his/her words but ... according to DD ... a search warrant issued this past weekend in the Lindsey Baum case listing a floral bathing suit implies ... in my opinion ... some connection.  However ... considering the quad/three wheeler witness states that Lindsey was wearing her bathing suit ... not jeans and a hoodie ... I do not believe the sighting on the quad/three wheeler took place after 9:30 PM on the evening of June 26, 2009.

Janet

++++++

07-01-2009, 11:29 AM

... I had heard from a friend who works at the ORV park that someone thinks they saw Lindsey on one of the trails in Capital Forest on Saturday wearing a pink floral bathing suit and with a man on a quad or 3 wheeler. My friend said they've been doing searches in that area and checking every vehicle coming in and out as best they can.

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15126&page=16
Janet, I am still trying to find more, but the sighting was not that night, but Saturday.  I just cannot find it.  I see many posts of the LE searching the ORV park and I don't think LE would spend resources out there unless they gave it some credibility.  By the way, do you think it is possible someone else sent you that message from HO other than HO?  I walked that path HO suggested and determined it was not a likely escape route.  More likely only a dirt bike could maneuver it. Someone else was recently looking around at a spot near where another road came up from the left.  I believe it went down to N. Summit RD(not sure).  Two men on bikes spent some time looking around.  Maybe from one of the search parties, I don't know. I am not saying it is not what HO seen or his dogs followed, but I find it hard to believe she went up that trail that night or probably at any other time. JMO shortcake

In all probability ... the search of the ORV park was the result of a tip .. a Lindsey sighting.  Jim Mullins Creek was searched six times.  Why?  KONA's properties were search this weekend.  Why?

I have no reason to believe it was not Harry Oakes who responding to my email.  My suggestion went to his email address and ... was received in a relatively short period of time.  The signing of his name reflected that in correspondence from Oakes that KONAMOCHA shared on the forum.

Shortcake ...I have no way of knowing if Harry Oakes is credible but ... the way I interpret Oakes' confusing email is that a deceased Lindsey was taken in an open vehicle along Beck Street.  I would assume that a death scent would not have been easily detected by the dog/s if Lindsey had been in an enclosed vehicle.

I could be wrong with my take but ... prior to this email from Harry Oakes ... I was unaware that Oakes had conducted a search on Beck Street ... a street that could be easily accesed from Lindsey's home via First.

Janet
Janet, let me make one more stab and then I will quit beating this mule.  The entrance to the trail(old road) is in front of a house that has a very large black dog and lets you know he /she means business.  The trail is gated and locked.  There is a path qround the gate, but probably only accessible by a dirt bike.  A couple hundred feet in is a small alder across the trail(probablely blowened down last wind storm).  I had to almost crawl to get past.  Ferns as tall a you and devil's clubs abound.  Ten feet off the trail you cannot see it is so thick.  If HO tracked up there a short time after Lindsey went missing, He would have noticed if someone left that trail and went out into the woods.  After all dogs track and his job is to be on the lookout for any clues.  Not a place where a 10 year would visit for sure.  I walked up past a road that came in from the left and up a little more to what looked like an old spur trailing off to the left.  That was enough for me.  No one could get up that trail without the dog alerting the neighborhood, and I don't think many dirt bikes have lights. Now it is time for me to quit beating this mule and move on.  I tend to discount HO findings.  JMO shortcake
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: September 30, 2009, 11:10:51 AM »

i wanted to bump the part of my previous post i brought over which was written by shortcake but it wouldnt let me type after the quote..

shortcake-i know you said that you dont give much credibility to ho's dog report after walking through the area... i am still wondering what the gate looked like?  im wondering if its possible for someone to get injured while walking back there? just wondering
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: September 30, 2009, 11:22:25 AM »

i wanted to bump the part of my previous post i brought over which was written by shortcake but it wouldnt let me type after the quote..

shortcake-i know you said that you dont give much credibility to ho's dog report after walking through the area... i am still wondering what the gate looked like?  im wondering if its possible for someone to get injured while walking back there? just wondering

also-i wanted to clarify that i am not directing this towards kk son, kids get hurt all the time, i cant tell you how many times i had terrible cuts and bruises from falling down, playing sports, bike riding..etc.. looking at the pic of kk's sons cut just made me think of this..i was just wondering if we should be looking for anyone that could have an injury on them or could have needed medical attention after lb went missing, including defensive wounds and stuff like that... sorry if i made it seem like i was focusing on kk's son
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: September 30, 2009, 11:37:34 AM »

Melissa M

Why has the family friend who intervened and the witnesses been identified after three months.  What the silence by LE?  Why the silence from McCleary residence?  Something is not right.  The names should at least have leaked to the forums by now.  IMO.

Witnesses connected with other missing person cases are seen and heard all over the talk show circuit.

The existence and credibility of these witnesses in regards to the timing of the sightings that place Lindsey at 5th and Maple shortly after 9:30 PM is very significant.  The implication is that Kara Kampen and Scott Williams are being truthful when they claim that Lindsey left their residence between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM.

Janet

_____

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: September 30, 2009, 11:55:39 AM »

Hi Scandi,
I found the information FINALLY! KK herself debunked the white car theory.

Wasn't there a post about a white car that the driver was trying to get girl(s) to get in ?
McCleary is close to two major highways and then there is the woods, the woods where there was an arson.
I think the answer is going to come from persons in McCleary who are observant and get suspicious about the persons nearest them. And the kids. I've posted before about kids knowing who gets their skin crawling
or what adults or older persons who get too friendly in a wierd way. Who is willing to buy the booze for the kids to get near them ? Our drinking age here in Canada is 18. It's happened here, SO's being very helpful, then they abuse the girls after they get them drunk. In the city it's at some run
down shack of a house, in the rural areas it's at bush parties.
Another thing I read was that Lindsey missed school because of " stress" .
She's ten, what kind of stress could a girl that age have at school where she didn't want to go there ?

MLaChester posted that information regarding a car. No report to the police as far as we've been told or passed on to residents that this actually happened at any time. Happy to ask again though to double check.

Stress was - I imagine a combination of things - I posted previously she was harassed at school by some other girls daily called horrible names and joked about topped with missing her dad I can't imagine school being anything but stressful for her.
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: September 30, 2009, 12:17:35 PM »

Sunshine- The gate is like several other gates in the area that stop vehicles from using them.  It is a railroad rail about 3 feet off of the ground that comes together in the middle and is locked.  It can be unlocked and swung open during hunting season.  Quads and dirt bikes can get around most of these, but keep out larger vehicles.  I noticed nothing that would cause a wound like that. Lots of blackberry vines, but I it dosen't appear to be brier wound.  Maybe, but I would think it would have a lot of scratches.  Only other thing that could possiblely do damage like that is what I call "devil's club".  It is a large, tall plant with large spikes on it. I would rather walk through a brier patch than a cluster of "devil's club".  They kind of grow in clusters.  I saw many clusters growing on my walk.  I should think a brush with one of them would leave a mean gash.  I only wish I knew the proper name for this plant.  I wish I could describe what they look like real close up, but I wouldn't go near them even as a child.  shortcake 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.