March 18, 2024, 09:50:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575701 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: September 30, 2009, 01:43:49 PM »

Tracygirl,  I think I remember reading the Mayors remarks in one of the articles posted by a news station.  They quoted him and a neighbor.  Maybe KOMO or King? Does anyone remember, then we can get exactly what he said. The neighbor is 79 and didn't see anything, but then someone pointed out his house did not face Maple, and his front room didn't overlook the street.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: September 30, 2009, 01:43:51 PM »

Melissa McCann does not deny KONA's contention that Josh Baum has issues with agression.

Janet

++++++

JOSH BAUM:  ACCORDING TO MELISSA MCCANN

I have some questions!  Before you and MD hooked up and before MD was allowed custody he obviously must have been the better choice of two parents.  I'm curious to the amount of self education parents sought for a daughter with asbergers.  It is quite a struggle managing the physical and mental forms of this disability and also to navigate a medical world for treatment as well as goverment agencies.  This is such a rare form of of functioning autism I find it difficult to believe that MD and MB through you never had a discussion about support groups and help once the child with Asbergers enters school.  There are three support groups near McCleary that can help guide a parent.  JB has already entered the court system with his anti social fire starting and underlining aggression.  Being MB's friend she didn't confide in you (knowledge is power) her frustrations with JB because they were huge in the psychiatric world of getting a child help.  This seemed to be source of concern for Lindsey with what we know to date.  My space comments, running to the neighbors for help and calling 911.  Whoa monkey's, jump back.  Your a close friend now so I ask how mom is handeling the new school yr. for JB and pray due to his agressive, firestarting behaviors if he is in a behavior modification program and if the scholl will let him attend.  A frustrating loss may bring out even worse syptoms if not addressed.  If MB isn't in a support group I would be more than gratefull to direct her in the right and good diretion.

Mark would be the better person to address this but I will do my best as I am new to learning about aspergers. Aspergers, as most conditions affect people differently. JB and MD's daughter are as different as night and day. Also again, we just got the girls awarded to us August 25th. Prior to that they have been splitting time between their mother and us. MD and his family are from Olympia. Different cities, different schools, there really wasnt a reason to connect JB and MD's daughter. MD and his ex wife have researched aspergers, joined the different groups, fought to get an IEP, ect..  I know what MB goes through with JB and he has more issues than aspergers so we dont deal with anything that MB does. thanks for your concern regarding that but MB has been dealing with this issue for years.

Also, Mark is not the better parent but we do currently provide the best situation for the children.  The girls mom loves them wholeheartedly and we hope that her anger will not be a deterant in finding common ground when it comes to raising the girls.

regarding MB. She is doing what she can to help JB. She has the programs in place that need to be there and thank you for your concern

What I have been told about Aspergers, is that it is in the same category of Autism, but those who have aspergers are higher functioning. People with the disorders are actually very sharp in certain areas, and it varies from person to person. Here is what I found on wikipedia, I hope it clears things up for you.

Asperger syndrome is an autism spectrum disorder, and people with it therefore show significant difficulties in social interaction, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development. Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and atypical use of language are frequently reported.[1][2]

Asperger syndrome is also called Asperger's syndrome,[1] Asperger (or Asperger's) disorder,[3][4] or just Asperger's.[5] It is named after the Austrian pediatrician Hans Asperger who, in 1944, described children in his practice who lacked nonverbal communication skills, demonstrated limited empathy with their peers, and were physically clumsy.[6] Fifty years later, it was standardized as a diagnosis, but questions about many aspects remain.[7] For example, there is lingering doubt about whether it is distinct from high-functioning autism (HFA);[8] partly because of this, its prevalence is not firmly established. The exact cause is unknown, although research supports the likelihood of a genetic basis; brain imaging techniques have not identified a clear common pathology.[1]

There is no single treatment, and the effectiveness of particular interventions is supported by only limited data.[1] Intervention is aimed at improving symptoms and function. The mainstay of management is behavioral therapy, focusing on specific deficits to address poor communication skills, obsessive or repetitive routines, and physical clumsiness.[9] Most individuals improve over time, but difficulties with communication, social adjustment and independent living continue into adulthood.[7] Some researchers and people with Asperger's have advocated a shift in attitudes toward the view that it is a difference, rather than a disability that must be treated or cured.[10]
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: September 30, 2009, 02:14:52 PM »

Tracygirl,  I think I remember reading the Mayors remarks in one of the articles posted by a news station.  They quoted him and a neighbor.  Maybe KOMO or King? Does anyone remember, then we can get exactly what he said. The neighbor is 79 and didn't see anything, but then someone pointed out his house did not face Maple, and his front room didn't overlook the street.

I wonder if he lives at the Beehive?  Not that it matters really, except putting the correct scene together.  The Beehive is on the south side of Maple.  I wonder where the Mayor lives.  Just curious is all.  He might have often seen this white car, etc. etc. etc   . or Lindsey walking past his house before, maybe interaction between the 2.

The Beehive does hold some secrets in itself, possibly, as to the use of one or more of the apts.  Rooms not cleaned, latex gloves on the floor, etc.  We will have some Sleuthin' to do!  I know Jvk's photos are posted on this blog and he might end up being a real hero for Lindsey with his visit to the Beehive and what he saw and the photographs he took there.  I hope he doesn't ming me posting this here.  Of he does I'll be glad to ask Klaas to delete this paragraph.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: September 30, 2009, 02:16:56 PM »

demonstrated limited empathy with their peers..

That is why we see him acting as he does..
mo.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: September 30, 2009, 02:20:21 PM »

Was it the same girls that caused her so much stress that she went swimming with the last day she was seen?

yes
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: September 30, 2009, 02:21:03 PM »

Scandi, I got the impression that the mayors neighbor lives in a house, not the Beehive.  Someone on the board that lives in McCleary sited his cross streets and explained the house view and layout.   

I saw the pictures that JVS posted on WS.  Amazing pictures.  I wonder if the rooms that were uncleaned were from tenants that had moved out?  Not yet cleaned, etc?   I remember seeing the pictures of the the outside, but none that were focused on the rooms.  Did I miss some pictures?  I am not at WS very often.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #666 on: September 30, 2009, 02:30:50 PM »

Scandi, I got the impression that the mayors neighbor lives in a house, not the Beehive.  Someone on the board that lives in McCleary sited his cross streets and explained the house view and layout.   

I saw the pictures that JVS posted on WS.  Amazing pictures.  I wonder if the rooms that were uncleaned were from tenants that had moved out?  Not yet cleaned, etc?   I remember seeing the pictures of the the outside, but none that were focused on the rooms.  Did I miss some pictures?  I am not at WS very often.

Hi AZ,  First, I just PM'ed Jvk to make sure my post above is alright with him.

Yes, I got the impression the mayor lives in a house too.  Since both men were mentioned in that article I thought it interesting to see where both lived.

Jvk thought the one room he saw, which was then being cleaned, was an apt where someone had died.  A slow clean is the way I interpreted it.  IMO  The other vacant room was just dirty and latex gloves could imply a usage other than what they are usually for in a dr's office or hospital setting!  Also IMO.

He has a photo of the sign but other than the photo with the white car on the street and the apts showing behind it I haven't seen any other photos he took there.  He did visit with a tenant and someone who works there.  He was 'on it' for sure!    xox
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: September 30, 2009, 02:38:24 PM »

But he saw other kids? He is the mayor of a small town, he must know who at least some of the kids were he saw. I sort of imagined she was walking alone with no one else around.

MM do you know if other kids were around that evening and who they are? Are they friends of Lindsey? Had you heard this?

He said he saw children out and playing, but he didn't pay attention to who they were. 

I can understand that.  I know most of the kids in my surrounding area, they play on the swings and chase each other across the yards in the evenings, etc.  And even tho I know them, unless there's a good reason, I only notice that 'the kids' are out playing.  Am busy with my own thoughts and not pinpointing who is who, who is wearing what, etc.  Only if one gets hurt, is crying, or comes up to chat, whatever, do I focus on them.  Am getting old, sitting outside on the porch/patio of an evening is a good time to daydream, relax, etc.  lol  Pretty sure that many others are like that.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: September 30, 2009, 02:41:15 PM »

I found the article.  It was from the daily world.com    this is the part that pertains to the mayor and neighbor.

McCleary Mayor Wallace Bentley remembers the night Lindsey disappeared like it was yesterday. The little girl’s route home would have taken her right past his house. In fact, a confirmed sighting of Lindsey has her disappearing right outside his home on Maple Street, within view of his windows.

“I’ve been bending my brain around what happened ever since,” Bentley said. “I returned home from a retirement party for a city employee. I was there. I know I saw kids on the street. But did I see her? I don’t know. I wish I could say I did, but I just don’t know.”

Across the street, William Self, 79, says he was home, too. But he didn’t see anything either. He says an FBI agent looked through his home and in his backyard for Lindsey, like they did for practically every neighbor up and down the six or seven blocks it would have taken Lindsey to go from her friend’s house back home.
“Kids used to ride their bikes up and down this street all the time,” Self said. “But not so much anymore.”

Bentley noticed that, too.

“I think parents, and really everybody, is being more watchful,” the mayor said. “I don’t think we’re suspicious, but more observant and careful. ... We’re always looking for news. We just want her to be found.”

Bentley, who has been mayor for three terms and is retiring from his elected position at the end of the year, says McCleary is a place where families have felt safe for years. He was a school teacher here before he retired more than 10 years ago.

Self, who grew up in McCleary and worked at the nearby mill and also as a pastor, said he used to leave his doors unlocked. Not anymore.

“You can’t risk it,” Self said, watching as neighbors stopped by during a garage sale his family was doing Saturday. “It’s sad. I wish we could go back to the way it was.”

Like Lindsey’s friends and loved ones, community members who never even knew her are on pins and needles waiting to find out where she is.

Bridgett Smith was at McCleary Park Saturday, keeping a close eye on two of her young children playing on playground equipment. She noted there was a fence around the playground equipment and only one way in and out. She sat there — just in case. She has five children, who range in age from 1 years old to 15. Her 15-year-old daughter Brianna Drab sat next to her.

“I don’t think my daughter understood why I was always cautious with her, why I always wanted her to call whenever she got places before the disappearance of Lindsey,” Smith said. “Now she does.”

Drab said she and friends were talking about Lindsey during the first few days of school. She says friends and acquaintances are being monitored more by their parents than they were before the disappearance.

Other neighborhood kids say Lindsey still dominates the conversation. Because her disappearance was on the television news again, the youth will likely be talking about it again on Monday, they said.

“There are a lot of creeps out there,” Drab said. “A lot of parents have become more protective.”

“She asked me once if she disappeared like Lindsey, would I ever stop looking for her?” Smith said. “I told her I would never give up. Never. ... I can only imagine what’s happening to Lindsey’s mother. I just hope she gets an answer someday. This is a parent’s worst nightmare.”

The Daily World called Melissa Baum Saturday evening, but she could not be reached. She told KIRO-TV Friday evening that she’s hopeful she might finally get some answers.

“When it boils down to it, I go to bed every night without kissing my daughter goodnight and that’s all I want to do.”

Steven Friederich, a Daily World writer, can be reached at (360) 537-3927 or by e-mail at sfriederich@thedailyworld.com

Reader Comments
READER COMMENTS Comments are not edited by the paper before being published. The contents of each comment are the sole responsibility of its author. Accuracy is not guaranteed. Comment posters are responsible for the opinions they express and the accuracy of the information they provide. We urge comment writers to treat this as a public forum where manners matter. We encourage a collegial, non-insulting tone. Be aware, in accordance with the Communications Decency Act and provisions upheld in judicial appeal, that you are responible for comments posted on this Web site.

Do not post:
Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
Personal attacks, insults or threats.
The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please use our online complaint form.

Thank you for your comments!

Commenting policies
You must register with a valid email to post comments. Only your Member ID will be posted with the comments.
Registered users sign in here: Become a Registered User
   *Member ID:   
*Password: 
Remember login?
(requires cookies) 
  Forgot Your Password?

Do not use usernames or passwords from your financial accounts!

Note: Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required!

*Create a Member ID:   
*Choose a password:   
*Re-enter password:   
*E-mail Address:   
*Year of Birth:   
  (children under 13 cannot register)

*First Name:   
*Last Name:   
Company:   
Home Phone:   
Business Phone:   
Address:   
City:   
State:   
Zip Code:   
*Are you a Daily World Subscriber? 
 Yes, I am currently a Daily World Subscriber.
 No, I do not subscribe to the Daily World. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2009 The Daily World.
This content may not be archived, retransmitted, saved in a database, or used for any commercial purpose without the express written permission of The Daily World.

Search Archives:   
Click here to search by date or keyword. 

Send Us News:
Letter to the Editor
Obituaries
Engagements
Weddings
Anniversaries
Press Releases 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: September 30, 2009, 02:50:37 PM »

Was it the same girls that caused her so much stress that she went swimming with the last day she was seen?

yes

My mind keeps going back to this house.  I do remember reading earlier on, that Lindsey went to another house after she left KKs, that it was the house she went swimming at, and the adults there said no she couldn't spend the night.  Just cannot remember whether that was confirmed by those adults, or if it was more of the rumors floating.  I remember the woman saying she wished she had told Lindsey yes, or something like that. 

I just hope that LE has talked with these folks.  Cuz if they can confirm that with them, IMO that could place Lindsey closer to home than the 2 previous sightings on Maple. 

And did I read correctly that on her myspace or some such, Lindsey's mom posted that Lindsey was last seen on her own street?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: September 30, 2009, 02:51:09 PM »

Hi Scandi  We all assumed the ORV caretaker was arrested and sent back to Wisconsin(I think) because of an outstanding warrant.  Three sources have told me they have seen him in the last three weeks.  I believe them.  They are reliable.  So I think Montesano arrested someone fitting the description of the caretaker and everyone jumped to conclusions.  Easy to do here?  Or maybe he came back??  I do believe him to be in the McCleary area.  Now he may have nothing to do with this at all, but I have talked to this caretaker person early on and if I ever see him again I will tell him exactly how he made me feel.  Either he is a nut or he may know something.  Probably a nut and harmless.  I don't know.  Just know the LE searched for a couple of days out at the park and the tip was Lindsey in a pink floral bathing suit.  I kinda dismissed the incident because of the bathing suit sighting.  Who thought she may have been wearing a bathing suit.  Now it makes me wonder.  Maybe someone(like DD) can investigate in more depth and put my mind at ease and clear this guy.  Just asking questions, not accusing.  shortcake

The caretaker?  Another possible person of interest.  Thanks Shortcake.

My unpopular position with many on this forum regarding the possible implication of  Josh Baum ... as a person of interest in the the process of elimination ... did sway for a period of time this weekend but ... I have regained my balance.

Unless it is revealed otherwise ... I will continue to ask myself the following questions regarding Lindsey Baum's disappearance:

1.  Following the witness sighting at 5th and Maple ... within a very short distance from home ... is it possible that an impulsive action by someone close to Lindsey unintentionally ... in the act of wrongdoing ... caused her death?

- Did Lindsey stop at the Shell Station to retrieve her bike and there met with foul play?
- Did Lindsey make it home and it was there that something went terribly wrong?

2.  In a sincere attempt to protect a loved one  ... is it possible assistance outside the family to cover up was requested and provided?

3.  Considering there have been no arrests ... could there be underlying legal issues  encompassing the interrogation of an underage person of interest when there is no substantiating evidence that implies the existence of a felony? 

Janet

Caretaker of McCleary? Is he an old man with glasses/sunglasses and wear an orange vest and drive a small pickup? If so, he's harmless, he's one of the sweetest people I've ever met. He likes to joke and he's always in high spirits
Hi Jade.  The caretaker I am talking about worked at the ORV park and was fired just before the Bear Festiful.  There was an extensive search at this park more than one time.  Also the first report was a "sighting of someomne looking like Lindsay" in a pink bathing suit on a quad the next day after she dissappeared.  They also confiscated this caretaker's computer.  I am sure he is not the one you speak highly off.  I trust your judgement.  shortcake
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: September 30, 2009, 02:55:00 PM »

AZ thank you for correcting any mis-statments I may write. I really do appreciate it. It is difficult to keep everything straight.

I only write what I remember reading, I could be wrong as well.  I just don't want to let our mistakes go forward.  I really wasn't correcting you, just stating what I remembered.  Sorry if it sounded that way.

Oh I was being thankful! I appreciate it a lot, really.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #672 on: September 30, 2009, 02:59:34 PM »

Have we heard anything more about the POI? 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: September 30, 2009, 03:04:06 PM »

AZ thank you for correcting any mis-statments I may write. I really do appreciate it. It is difficult to keep everything straight.

I only write what I remember reading, I could be wrong as well.  I just don't want to let our mistakes go forward.  I really wasn't correcting you, just stating what I remembered.  Sorry if it sounded that way.

Tracy, the article is above that talks about this.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: September 30, 2009, 03:05:15 PM »

wyks-you are correct about the pool. i dont know if it has ever been "officially" confirmed that she stopped there on her way home, i think it might be one of those things that LE is not publicizing..im not sure tho! 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: September 30, 2009, 03:05:22 PM »

Tracy, the article is above that talks about this.

here it is...

I found the article.  It was from the daily world.com    this is the part that pertains to the mayor and neighbor.

McCleary Mayor Wallace Bentley remembers the night Lindsey disappeared like it was yesterday. The little girl’s route home would have taken her right past his house. In fact, a confirmed sighting of Lindsey has her disappearing right outside his home on Maple Street, within view of his windows.

“I’ve been bending my brain around what happened ever since,” Bentley said. “I returned home from a retirement party for a city employee. I was there. I know I saw kids on the street. But did I see her? I don’t know. I wish I could say I did, but I just don’t know.”

Across the street, William Self, 79, says he was home, too. But he didn’t see anything either. He says an FBI agent looked through his home and in his backyard for Lindsey, like they did for practically every neighbor up and down the six or seven blocks it would have taken Lindsey to go from her friend’s house back home. “Kids used to ride their bikes up and down this street all the time,” Self said. “But not so much anymore.”

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #676 on: September 30, 2009, 03:06:43 PM »

Here with Jvk's approval is his original post about the Beehive:

"The 'Assisted Living Home Story

Ok so i'm just above 6th & Maple taking pictures. An elderly <person> <appears> in a friendly manor (which is a +) and asks if I knew if anyone had opened/searched the vacant retirement apartments.

<this person> also commented that <they> thought half the town had keys.

I said i have no idea but thanks & i'll go ask the staff. (hot as hell, told <this person> to go back inside)

So i walk into the retirement center & shoot off the question, two seconds later & i duno how many times i was asked -> 'who are you' rudely & excessively+

While their 'tune changed a little bit for the better ~toward the end.. quite frankly two of (female) staff members were very f'ing rude.

Hate to say it but possibly more-so then d-ward.

I told them repeatedly that i was 'just a concerned citizen' and they accepted this as if it would be the only acceptable answer. (& reason to do this)

It was only the fact that it was a good idea that saved me. 'Suddenly' one of the females was a converted tag-along (not literally) to the idea+

Talk about a barrier.

No one had checked the vacant apts on maple.

Also: i was asked at least 3 times 'WHO' (demand-ish) asked me to ask this. I never told them (with good reason imo) but they may have figured it out.

IMO, do not send your family here.

So i go along w/this guy (i dont have names of anyone, i don't dare ask) to start popping open the vacants.

First one we walk into multiple latex glove sets laying around on the floor & a wheelchair. Pretty obvious this hadn't been cracked open since a death.

he says "Hmm looks like this hasn't been cleaned" - Yeah really?

There was one w/some construction that (at first glance) looked like it had blood drops on the (kitchen) floor but i accepted 'stain' as the answer (from him) given the kitchen/work

Anyways pretty uneventful ...

i think we opened & went through 4.

However one of them had a front door that was just coming off the hinges, literally. I don't think it could be locked.

This being on Maple.. & 6th.. and no one opening them was a bit concerning.

- He said the brown ones/building is being remodeled".   Jvk @ WS
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: September 30, 2009, 03:08:09 PM »

Have we heard anything more about the POI? 

i dont think so..just that the search warrants should be released tomorrow

i find myself feeling so conflicted about this because i want to search further into this and discuss more of the possibility of what the probable cause is and stuff, but at the same time, i trust dd's research and knowledge..i dont know if anyone else feels the same way

at the end of the day its all about bringing lindsey home  an angelic monkey
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: September 30, 2009, 03:08:32 PM »

One thing I do find odd is about the second witness.  In doing some research 2 nights ago to find out when that witness really came forward, I came across a statement that she spotted Lindsey on 5th and Maple.  We had always believed 7th and Maple.

Now I read that the Beehive is between 5th and 6th and Maple even tho it's addredd is 415 Maple as the addresses in McCleary are totally out of cinq with the streets.  I think thisw is maybe one of the many factors that LE considered in putting their case before the judge for probable cause. 

In lother words the crime scene of the abduction was really different than we have been thinking all of these last 3 months.  IMO

PS:  As to both Josh and KK's son, I discount both of them as simply peripheral to the case.  The only possibility is if they did know the POI and were friends and had seen things between him and Lindsey that looked suspicious.  And to me that is why the white car is so important.

Can't someone run a DMV tracker on what car he owned?  Well, I guess tomoz we will know which car was towed to forensic hqtrs for testing.  Jvk took a stellar photo at the Beehive that shows a white car parked out on the street.  Am dying to know who owns it, although someone said it looks like a towne car.  xox
Hi Scandi - I hope you don't mind if I butt in, but in my research the last witness was a neighbor and didn't come forward until Tuesday or Wednesday the following week.  I don't understand what took so long?  What is her name?  Where does work(one report was for the County).  Well the only close County facility is the ORV Park about 4 mi from McCleary.  That is why I was wondering about this late witness.  shortcake
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: September 30, 2009, 03:10:21 PM »

Here with his approval are Jvk's most recent interpretatiion of his visit to the Beehive:

"This back to beehive thing kind of pisses me off. - For a variety of reasons:

1. The staff members were not so nice to me. (reluctant to let me search initially)

2. It took a tenant to bring up no one searching the empty Apts. (& then later alerting me)

3.a - (edit *at least*) One of the Apts i'd entered, has since been remodeled.
3.b - At the time its front door was nearly hanging off
3.c - I believe this apt had just prior had a death in it. (it was not cleaned up, confirmed via Staff member)

4. The tenant that alerted me said <they> thought 'half the town had a key' (being specific to a set of apts, which included #3 ^)

Of course its possible LE had searched them w/out anyone noticing (staff, tenants etc) - but ... in one of the apts specifically, given the multiple sets latex gloves on the floor, i saw no reason to believe that. (+ other)"    Jvk @ WS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.