April 27, 2024, 06:42:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 580062 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: September 30, 2009, 03:11:56 PM »

wyks-you are correct about the pool. i dont know if it has ever been "officially" confirmed that she stopped there on her way home, i think it might be one of those things that LE is not publicizing..im not sure tho! 

Ok, thanks Sunshine! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: September 30, 2009, 03:14:57 PM »

wyks-you are correct about the pool. i dont know if it has ever been "officially" confirmed that she stopped there on her way home, i think it might be one of those things that LE is not publicizing..im not sure tho! 

Ok, thanks Sunshine! 

you are very welcome!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: September 30, 2009, 03:17:20 PM »

One thing I do find odd is about the second witness.  In doing some research 2 nights ago to find out when that witness really came forward, I came across a statement that she spotted Lindsey on 5th and Maple.  We had always believed 7th and Maple.

Now I read that the Beehive is between 5th and 6th and Maple even tho it's addredd is 415 Maple as the addresses in McCleary are totally out of cinq with the streets.  I think thisw is maybe one of the many factors that LE considered in putting their case before the judge for probable cause. 

In lother words the crime scene of the abduction was really different than we have been thinking all of these last 3 months.  IMO

PS:  As to both Josh and KK's son, I discount both of them as simply peripheral to the case.  The only possibility is if they did know the POI and were friends and had seen things between him and Lindsey that looked suspicious.  And to me that is why the white car is so important.

Can't someone run a DMV tracker on what car he owned?  Well, I guess tomoz we will know which car was towed to forensic hqtrs for testing.  Jvk took a stellar photo at the Beehive that shows a white car parked out on the street.  Am dying to know who owns it, although someone said it looks like a towne car.  xox
Hi Scandi - I hope you don't mind if I butt in, but in my research the last witness was a neighbor and didn't come forward until Tuesday or Wednesday the following week.  I don't understand what took so long?  What is her name?  Where does work(one report was for the County).  Well the only close County facility is the ORV Park about 4 mi from McCleary.  That is why I was wondering about this late witness.  shortcake
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: September 30, 2009, 03:28:37 PM »

Thanks Scandi for the info from JVS...very interesting.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: September 30, 2009, 03:33:50 PM »

Thanks Scandi for the info from JVS...very interesting.
You're welcome AZ.  His posts might be good reference material if the Beehive turns out to be a site involved in the crime.

Sorry Shortcake for the flub above   It said I had double posted!  Anyhoo, this is what I wrote to you:

"Heavens, no problem Shortcake.  I did find the article and posted it here - it's back in the last thread I think.  But yes, she came forward on the Tues after Lindsey was abducted  and told what whe sitnessed on that Fri nite. I have no idea who she is or where she works but we were told for the County.  That could be in neighboring Montesano where the GH County offices are, or over in Shelton where the prison is or yes, at Straddleline ORV Park which has a McCleary address.

I know there are 2 women who work there as I spoke with both of them by phone, but have no idea where they live.  You could be on to something tho, not to exclude our new POI.

My gut is she was taken for sexual purposes and was gone within less than 3 hours.  I hate to say that as until her body is located we have to keep up hope.  I think the little girl in the pink bathing suit was someone else.

We got some misinformation I think that this acting caretaker had a little girl Lindsey's age who knew her.  I have never seen that verified.  And he was in his 70's as I remember which might not even mean anything.  xox"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: September 30, 2009, 03:45:59 PM »

It has been known since July 2, 2009 that there was a confirmed sighting of Lindsey at 5th and Maple.  If the witness sighting is credible ... Lindsey would have already pasted 6th Street ... already passed the Beehine ... on her journey home.

Janet

++++++

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott

ABC News – June 30, 2009

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

The Daily World - July 2, 2009

Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street.

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403.txt

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #686 on: September 30, 2009, 03:47:32 PM »

O/T:  I hope it was a very painful, painful death:

Jessica Lunsford's Killer Dies of Natural Causes
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. —  John Couey, who buried 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford alive, has died in a Fla. prison, an official said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,558100,00.html?test=latestnews

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #687 on: September 30, 2009, 03:51:35 PM »

More information here:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/sep/30/john-couey-dies-cancer-prison/

apparently it was "anal cancer."  Hee hee.  Talk about poetic justice. . .

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: September 30, 2009, 03:58:09 PM »

AZ thank you so much for finding that article  The mayor states there were other children playing at that time, but he can't recall if he saw her, I wonder if he recalls who was there?

Scandi, thank you for the information. I have to say, I am on the fence over this one. I am not quite connecting the dots. I suppose maybe it is because I myself own 3 white vehicals and it is the #1 color of car, I think,  something like that. Also, there are many people who work over there and as it is stated many people have keys to the apartments. A death in a senior housing center is not uncommon probably...These places are often unkept and such...As someone stated, I am on the fence. I think there are many different things that could have happened and many things need to be researched. But thank you, it is very interesting for sure.   

Ok I want to know if there were other kids playing or hanging out and if Lindsey hung around them too. I wounder if it was the same girls that were having a slumber party that night, I think tag and libby's place and these are the same girls Lindsey had a problem with a few days prior? Someone? That has always bothered me, this fight that was so cruel she didn't want to go to school...So many things about this case bother me....KK and her brother, KK's sons arm, the mean girls, the ORV park person, the witness accounts, the time lines, the searches...so many things
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: September 30, 2009, 04:03:56 PM »

More information here:

Yep, hope he struggled and struggled for his last breaths! SOB I pray he rots in He@@ a very very long time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #690 on: September 30, 2009, 04:05:48 PM »

Have we heard anything more about the POI? 

i dont think so..just that the search warrants should be released tomorrow

i find myself feeling so conflicted about this because i want to search further into this and discuss more of the possibility of what the probable cause is and stuff, but at the same time, i trust dd's research and knowledge..i dont know if anyone else feels the same way

at the end of the day its all about bringing lindsey home  an angelic monkey
Thanks, and thanks Scandi for that info on the Beehive. Sure doesn't sound like a place one would want to live at 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #691 on: September 30, 2009, 04:08:46 PM »

More information here:

Thanks, disgusting human being 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: September 30, 2009, 04:14:52 PM »

i find myself feeling so conflicted about this because i want to search further into this and discuss more of the possibility of what the probable cause is and stuff, but at the same time, i trust dd's research and knowledge..i dont know if anyone else feels the same way

I am feeling conflicted as well, Sunshine.  I do trust DD's research and knowledge too, haven't had reason not to.  Despite all the hoopla from those who disagree with her and seem to fight her every step of the way.  IMO, their hoopla only reinforces what DD has said and what she cannot say yet.  I will say that DD seems to have what she needs to back her theories/experiences up, whereas the others just seem to only have more hoopla with nothing to back that up.  So sitting back and waiting for the time to be right for the truth to out, that's frustrating. 

There's not much we can do without consistency, truth and actual facts from the main players.  Am thinking that if I do start delving in again from the start, I'll only end up realizing the same as what DD has said, and cannot say yet.  I dunno which is more frustrating, waiting... or trying to research amidst a bunch of rumors and mis-truths.     

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: September 30, 2009, 04:57:25 PM »

I wish I had time to respond to everyone's posts like I want to but am out the door and back in a couple of hours.

As I walk out the door I'm thinking it is only intelligent to look at everything, tear it apart and build it back together again.  That's what we do. And we know tomoz can't come too soon for us, it will be a long night.  We'll have a lot os Sleuthin' to do and don't think it will take long to get some basic info cookin' on the fire once we have the go ahead.  xox

See you soon 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: September 30, 2009, 05:03:05 PM »

I am feeling conflicted as well, Sunshine.  I do trust DD's research and knowledge too, haven't had reason not to.  Despite all the hoopla from those who disagree with her and seem to fight her every step of the way.  IMO, their hoopla only reinforces what DD has said and what she cannot say yet.  I will say that DD seems to have what she needs to back her theories/experiences up, whereas the others just seem to only have more hoopla with nothing to back that up.  So sitting back and waiting for the time to be right for the truth to out, that's frustrating. 

There's not much we can do without consistency, truth and actual facts from the main players.  Am thinking that if I do start delving in again from the start, I'll only end up realizing the same as what DD has said, and cannot say yet.  I dunno which is more frustrating, waiting... or trying to research amidst a bunch of rumors and mis-truths.     

yes, i trust dd completely, she knows what shes doing as do the other researchers who work with her, we are lucky to have her on this board!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #695 on: September 30, 2009, 06:04:06 PM »

Was it the same girls that caused her so much stress that she went swimming with the last day she was seen?
Yes,Lindsey swam there both Thursday and Friday.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #696 on: September 30, 2009, 06:07:03 PM »

i wanted to bump the part of my previous post i brought over which was written by shortcake but it wouldnt let me type after the quote..

shortcake-i know you said that you dont give much credibility to ho's dog report after walking through the area... i am still wondering what the gate looked like?  im wondering if its possible for someone to get injured while walking back there? just wondering
Sunshine- The gate is like several other gates in the area that stop vehicles from using them.  It is a railroad rail about 3 feet off of the ground that comes together in the middle and is locked.  It can be unlocked and swung open during hunting season.  Quads and dirt bikes can get around most of these, but keep out larger vehicles.  I noticed nothing that would cause a wound like that. Lots of blackberry vines, but I it dosen't appear to be brier wound.  Maybe, but I would think it would have a lot of scratches.  Only other thing that could possiblely do damage like that is what I call "devil's club".  It is a large, tall plant with large spikes on it. I would rather walk through a brier patch than a cluster of "devil's club".  They kind of grow in clusters.  I saw many clusters growing on my walk.  I should think a brush with one of them would leave a mean gash.  I only wish I knew the proper name for this plant.  I wish I could describe what they look like real close up, but I wouldn't go near them even as a child.  shortcake 
A very dangerous weed/plant but it is said to have healing powers.....just don't touch it lol

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #697 on: September 30, 2009, 06:15:59 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom,
As far as ML, I was just trying to remember who debunked the white car theory, not who put it out there. Many people all over the net keep going on and on about that white car and how it has played into the current POI.  I would like to know where ML went. Also, how do I highlight things so that when I bring them over they do not run together? Thank you!

sebastian

I apologize.  I am off right now.  Maybe another Monkey could assist you.  I will be back later on the forum this afternoon.

Janet
9:45 AM PT

Sebastian
Copy and paste what you want highlighted then look up to the bottom row of options,see the little yellow quote thingie 2nd from right?
OK,put a posters name to what/who you are quoting,highlight it as if to copy it then click on the yellow qoute box(bottom row,2nd box from right)and it will put it all in a quote box for you.If you want to type something,type after the quote word just like in a regular reply.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #698 on: September 30, 2009, 06:28:52 PM »

Scandi, I got the impression that the mayors neighbor lives in a house, not the Beehive.  Someone on the board that lives in McCleary sited his cross streets and explained the house view and layout.   

I saw the pictures that JVS posted on WS.  Amazing pictures.  I wonder if the rooms that were uncleaned were from tenants that had moved out?  Not yet cleaned, etc?   I remember seeing the pictures of the the outside, but none that were focused on the rooms.  Did I miss some pictures?  I am not at WS very often.

Hi AZ,  First, I just PM'ed Jvk to make sure my post above is alright with him.

Yes, I got the impression the mayor lives in a house too.  Since both men were mentioned in that article I thought it interesting to see where both lived.

Jvk thought the one room he saw, which was then being cleaned, was an apt where someone had died.  A slow clean is the way I interpreted it.  IMO  The other vacant room was just dirty and latex gloves could imply a usage other than what they are usually for in a dr's office or hospital setting!  Also IMO.

He has a photo of the sign but other than the photo with the white car on the street and the apts showing behind it I haven't seen any other photos he took there.  He did visit with a tenant and someone who works there.  He was 'on it' for sure!    xox
From mapping the Mayor's house it looks like it is across Maple,on 6th street,north side of Maple.I think Mr Self(other neighbor)lives at the BeeHive with his wife on the south side of Maple.

Karma Is Coming

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: September 30, 2009, 06:34:51 PM »

Thanks Karma....it is very confusing!! Why didn't they just say "mr self, a resident of the BeeHive"....LOL   So does the Mayor live very close to the BeeHive?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.