March 19, 2024, 12:38:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575735 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: September 30, 2009, 06:37:58 PM »

O/T:  I hope it was a very painful, painful death:

Jessica Lunsford's Killer Dies of Natural Causes
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. —  John Couey, who buried 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford alive, has died in a Fla. prison, an official said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,558100,00.html?test=latestnews

... and despite all the searches ... this precious little girl was "right under her Daddy's nose" the entire time.

John Couey was evil personified.

Janet

+++++

Melissa Baum

The Daily World - August 2, 2009

From the front step of her nearby home, Melissa Baum can almost see its intersection with Fifth Street where her 11-year-old daughter took her last known steps into oblivion.

“I feel like she’s right under my nose and I can’t find her,” she said.

http://**/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.txt

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: September 30, 2009, 06:42:49 PM »

I found the article.  It was from the daily world.com    this is the part that pertains to the mayor and neighbor.

McCleary Mayor Wallace Bentley remembers the night Lindsey disappeared like it was yesterday. The little girl’s route home would have taken her right past his house. In fact, a confirmed sighting of Lindsey has her disappearing right outside his home on Maple Street, within view of his windows.

“I’ve been bending my brain around what happened ever since,” Bentley said. “I returned home from a retirement party for a city employee. I was there. I know I saw kids on the street. But did I see her? I don’t know. I wish I could say I did, but I just don’t know.”

Across the street, William Self, 79, says he was home, too. But he didn’t see anything either. He says an FBI agent looked through his home and in his backyard for Lindsey, like they did for practically every neighbor up and down the six or seven blocks it would have taken Lindsey to go from her friend’s house back home. “Kids used to ride their bikes up and down this street all the time,” Self said. “But not so much anymore.”

Thanks AZSunny.

Do we have the address of the Mayor?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #702 on: September 30, 2009, 06:43:26 PM »

O/T:  I hope it was a very painful, painful death:

Jessica Lunsford's Killer Dies of Natural Causes
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. —  John Couey, who buried 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford alive, has died in a Fla. prison, an official said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,558100,00.html?test=latestnews
Thank you Jess
May he rot in hell.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #703 on: September 30, 2009, 06:44:23 PM »

More information here:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/sep/30/john-couey-dies-cancer-prison/

apparently it was "anal cancer."  Hee hee.  Talk about poetic justice. . .

Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #704 on: September 30, 2009, 06:52:08 PM »

Thanks Karma....it is very confusing!! Why didn't they just say "mr self, a resident of the BeeHive"....LOL   So does the Mayor live very close to the BeeHive?
Going by the map it looks like the Mayor lives directly across the street from the BeeHive.Mayor may live in a corner house,corner of Maple and 6th streets,north side.

Also,when the Mayor was quoted in the paper I got the impression(when he was talking about all of the kids out playing)that he saw the kids outside earlier when he got home from the employee party.I didn't get the impression he was talking about seeing the kids at 9-9:30 or so.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #705 on: September 30, 2009, 06:55:59 PM »

I found the article.  It was from the daily world.com    this is the part that pertains to the mayor and neighbor.

McCleary Mayor Wallace Bentley remembers the night Lindsey disappeared like it was yesterday. The little girl’s route home would have taken her right past his house. In fact, a confirmed sighting of Lindsey has her disappearing right outside his home on Maple Street, within view of his windows.

“I’ve been bending my brain around what happened ever since,” Bentley said. “I returned home from a retirement party for a city employee. I was there. I know I saw kids on the street. But did I see her? I don’t know. I wish I could say I did, but I just don’t know.”

Across the street, William Self, 79, says he was home, too. But he didn’t see anything either. He says an FBI agent looked through his home and in his backyard for Lindsey, like they did for practically every neighbor up and down the six or seven blocks it would have taken Lindsey to go from her friend’s house back home. “Kids used to ride their bikes up and down this street all the time,” Self said. “But not so much anymore.”

Thanks AZSunny.

Janet
Janet,I found his addy and everyone else that lives on 6th street in the thread DD started......I forget the title.....
Here you go,titled Who Lives On 6th Street,2nd post you will find the Mayor and Mr Self.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5593.0

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #706 on: September 30, 2009, 06:59:44 PM »

Have a good night you all.

Praying for you sweet Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #707 on: September 30, 2009, 07:05:53 PM »

Good news!

Help Ron & Don find Lindsey Baum!

The next - and hopefully, with your help, the last - chapter in the search for Lindsey Baum will be written this weekend, and you can be part of it. Join Ron & Don in the search for this missing 11-year-old girl from McCleary this Saturday, October 3, as organizers refine their search area and hope for an unprecedented number of searchers looking for Lindsey.

Find scheduling and specific information regarding the search efforts here.

Ron & Don are calling on the Ron & Don Nation to turn out in record numbers in an effort to bring Lindsey home. All day or a couple of hours, whatever you can spare, will go a long way in closing this case and bringing the Baum family back together. Volunteers should be at least 18 years of age with valid picture ID. Search efforts are actually going on all weekend long, so if you can't join Ron & Don on Saturday, check the schedule and help when you can.

Can't get away this weekend? Unable to make it to McCleary? It's the sincere hope of Ron & Don that communicating detailed information about the search for Lindsey will help eliminate any excuses and build the number of searchers, but they understand that for some members of the Nation, as much as they might want to, joining the search is impractical. But you can still help! You can volunteer in the Lindsey Baum Search Center at times that work for you. You can donate to the search for Lindsey at any Sterling Savings Bank or through the mail. In addition to volunteers, the Lindsey Baum Search Center is in need of food and beverages for the searchers, and access to a laptop computer with Internet access. Visit this web page for detailed information about donating material to the search.

With the help of the Ron & Don Nation, we can find Lindsey Baum and write a happy ending to this story. See you Saturday!

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=110

Karma Is Coming

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: September 30, 2009, 07:08:26 PM »

I have been spending today getting the search warrants and evidence receipts ready to post. Yesterday I had to spend making maps for searchers and doing some research. Finding Lindsey is the #1 Priority, so I had to do that first. It took awhile to do that.

Now I have time today to get the search warrants up and the Evidence receipts of things taken from the properites. Once I have them up, I will also go through them in detail and post what these items are, who they belonged to, where they were found, and anything else about them that has to do with the case. There is nothing to hide, it is just that I have not had time yet. But I am spending today doing just that. So hang on and they should be up and out here within and hour or so.

I have ONLY SO MUCH TIME in a day and half the night so I try to prioritize.

please have some paitience, I have been working my butt off with about 4 hours sleep a night. I can do only so much, I'm not a robot. Although I am beginning to feel like one, whose batteries are totally run down.

Okay SEARCH WARRANTS AND EVIDENCE RECEIPTS WILL BE UP IN ABOUT 1-2 HOURS.

and by the way... THE CAR WAS RELEASED...seems to me that tells a lot... they are not keeping it and it was not hauled off to the lab... like they are in so many cases. This tells me, nothing important in that car.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: September 30, 2009, 07:15:00 PM »

Thanks, DD!  Your hard work is much appreciated!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: September 30, 2009, 07:16:18 PM »

I have been spending today getting the search warrants and evidence receipts ready to post. Yesterday I had to spend making maps for searchers and doing some research. Finding Lindsey is the #1 Priority, so I had to do that first. It took awhile to do that.

Now I have time today to get the search warrants up and the Evidence receipts of things taken from the properites. Once I have them up, I will also go through them in detail and post what these items are, who they belonged to, where they were found, and anything else about them that has to do with the case. There is nothing to hide, it is just that I have not had time yet. But I am spending today doing just that. So hang on and they should be up and out here within and hour or so.

I have ONLY SO MUCH TIME in a day and half the night so I try to prioritize.

please have some paitience, I have been working my butt off with about 4 hours sleep a night. I can do only so much, I'm not a robot. Although I am beginning to feel like one, whose batteries are totally run down.

Okay SEARCH WARRANTS AND EVIDENCE RECEIPTS WILL BE UP IN ABOUT 1-2 HOURS.

and by the way... THE CAR WAS RELEASED...seems to me that tells a lot... they are not keeping it and it was not hauled off to the lab... like they are in so many cases. This tells me, nothing important in that car.

thank you dd!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: September 30, 2009, 07:23:01 PM »

Thanks AZSunny.

Janet
Janet,I found his addy and everyone else that lives on 6th street in the thread DD started......I forget the title.....
Here you go,titled Who Lives On 6th Street,2nd post you will find the Mayor and Mr Self.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5593.0

an angelic monkey

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: September 30, 2009, 07:48:15 PM »

ACCORDING TO LAW ENFORCEMENT ... IN THE COURSE OF THE INVESTIGATION ...

KIRO TV - SEPTEMBER 28, 2009

Detectives insisted Monday they were acting on credible evidence when they got the search warrant for the property on Friday.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21142578/detail.html

DAILY WORLD - SEPTEMBER 27, 2009

Pimentel noted that although the search warrants are getting a lot of attention, the Sheriff’s Office has “served dozens of search warrants” during the course of the three-month investigation.

“This is just one tip we’ve received that we decided to follow up on out of thousands, literally, thousands of tips,” Pimentel said. “The people we talked to yesterday were among the hundreds and hundreds of people we’ve talked to, as well.”

http://**/articles/2009/09/27/local_news/doc4abf03c936aa2261426446.txt

_____

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: September 30, 2009, 07:56:26 PM »

ACCORDING TO LAW ENFORCEMENT ... IN THE COURSE OF THE INVESTIGATION ...

KIRO TV - SEPTEMBER 28, 2009

Detectives insisted Monday they were acting on credible evidence when they got the search warrant for the property on Friday.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21142578/detail.html

DAILY WORLD - SEPTEMBER 27, 2009

Pimentel noted that although the search warrants are getting a lot of attention, the Sheriff’s Office has “served dozens of search warrants” during the course of the three-month investigation.

“This is just one tip we’ve received that we decided to follow up on out of thousands, literally, thousands of tips,” Pimentel said. “The people we talked to yesterday were among the hundreds and hundreds of people we’ve talked to, as well.”

http://**/articles/2009/09/27/local_news/doc4abf03c936aa2261426446.txt

maybe they decided to make this one public b/c they wanted the media and people to know they are still actively looking after all the scrutiny they have gotten
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #714 on: September 30, 2009, 07:58:24 PM »

That's for sure, thanks 
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: September 30, 2009, 08:03:26 PM »

That's for sure, thanks 

Faaaantastic.   
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: September 30, 2009, 08:57:45 PM »

is anyone else constantly refreshing the page to see if DD has sent us a link the search warrant info? or is that just me? lol   
Heidismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: September 30, 2009, 09:02:10 PM »

Thanks Karma....it is very confusing!! Why didn't they just say "mr self, a resident of the BeeHive"....LOL   So does the Mayor live very close to the BeeHive?
Going by the map it looks like the Mayor lives directly across the street from the BeeHive.Mayor may live in a corner house,corner of Maple and 6th streets,north side.

Also,when the Mayor was quoted in the paper I got the impression(when he was talking about all of the kids out playing)that he saw the kids outside earlier when he got home from the employee party.I didn't get the impression he was talking about seeing the kids at 9-9:30 or so.

Mr. Self  does not live at the Beehive.  He has a home on the corner of 6th & Maple, as does Mr. Bentley.  They are across the street (Maple Street) from each other.  Both of their houses face 6th street, & Mr. Bentley's faces the Beehive. which is between 6th street & 7th street.  The Beehive takes up the whole block.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #718 on: September 30, 2009, 09:04:26 PM »

is anyone else constantly refreshing the page to see if DD has sent us a link the search warrant info? or is that just me? lol   
You are not alone 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: September 30, 2009, 09:12:20 PM »

AZ thank you for correcting any mis-statments I may write. I really do appreciate it. It is difficult to keep everything straight.

I only write what I remember reading, I could be wrong as well.  I just don't want to let our mistakes go forward.  I really wasn't correcting you, just stating what I remembered.  Sorry if it sounded that way.

Oh I was being thankful! I appreciate it a lot, really.

Tracy, the article is above that talks about this.

here it is...

Bolded by me...

Karma when I read this I get he returned home, saw kids but does not recall if she was out there or not. It doesn't say a time, but that is my impression. Seems like the reporters need to include a few more details in their writing!

What time did he return home and were there any other children outside? But you know not to be controversal...she did disappear right in front of his house, he was apparently home, she just went poof! anyone think of checking out the mayor? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.