March 18, 2024, 11:42:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575723 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: October 01, 2009, 05:09:56 PM »

Which is it?

Janet.
_____

KOMO NEWS - SEPTEMBER 29, 2009

KOMO News has learned the young man was working at the Bee Hive Retirement Center at the time of the 11-year-old girl's disappearance. The girl was last seen in front of the center.

The man's family members and his next-door neighbor say he was at home when the girl vanished.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/62753227.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #841 on: October 01, 2009, 05:10:31 PM »

dd GO WHERE U TOLD ME TO GO oops caps i wasnt yelling .. no more commenting here for a minute  lol
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #842 on: October 01, 2009, 05:20:09 PM »

Thanks Karma....it is very confusing!! Why didn't they just say "mr self, a resident of the BeeHive"....LOL   So does the Mayor live very close to the BeeHive?
Going by the map it looks like the Mayor lives directly across the street from the BeeHive.Mayor may live in a corner house,corner of Maple and 6th streets,north side.

Also,when the Mayor was quoted in the paper I got the impression(when he was talking about all of the kids out playing)that he saw the kids outside earlier when he got home from the employee party.I didn't get the impression he was talking about seeing the kids at 9-9:30 or so.

Mr. Self  does not live at the Beehive.  He has a home on the corner of 6th & Maple, as does Mr. Bentley.  They are across the street (Maple Street) from each other.  Both of their houses face 6th street, & Mr. Bentley's faces the Beehive. which is between 6th street & 7th street.  The Beehive takes up the whole block.
Thank you for the info HeidisMom.
So Mr Self's house is on the same side of street as the BeeHive correct?
Do you know if he has a relative(son?)named Ricky?

Mr Self is a preacher at one of the churches in town. And Mr. Bentley..... is this a father or grandfather to the Mr. Bentley that was killed in a car accident about 5 years ago?
on the bolded above....can't help myself.
Mr Bentley is the Mayor but I have no clue who he is.
Do you know if Mr Self has a relative(son?)named Ricky?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: October 01, 2009, 05:21:09 PM »

so, since the cops were able to keep lindsey's bathing suit quiet, i wonder what else they are keeping close to their vest?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #844 on: October 01, 2009, 05:22:21 PM »

Did the two girls who know it isn't the young man in the white car, able to give a description of the man in the car to police? And some idea what make and model of the car? And why were the two girls afraid of the man in the car, did he say something lewd to them or just look mean?
DD,can you tell us what make and model of white car the 2 girls were leary of please?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: October 01, 2009, 05:22:23 PM »

I haven't been posting here much lately, but I have been reading along when I can. I just wanted to say that I cannot search for Lindsey, or I would be one of the ones out there. What I can do is to pray for all the searchers, and for the people that have put themselves "out there" and are working so hard for Lindsey. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do not know if it means anything that I am praying, and I know I am not the only one.

DD is right. It is imperative to find Lindsey before the snow and winter comes. It comes quickly up in Washington State. It is a beautiful place, and such an awful thing to think such a thing could happen to a precious life in a glorious place that is gift from God.

I have a new candle, and have lit it for Lindsey. I am praying.  an angelic monkey 

I have highlighted above.  It means everything to me that you are praying.  We don't all have the same gifts or are not all called to use the same ones each time.  Some of us are prayer warriors... some of us just do what we have to do, and hopefully everyone just does whatever it is they are called to do; if not, someone is out here all alone, and gets might hard if that happens.

I do appreciate your prayers and I do hope you are remembering ME in there, as I am running out of strength here, ugh.  So if I might request it, please just pray for "strength for me to keep going"... I'll never keep this up on my own.  Thanks
DD, You are forever in my heart and in my prayers. I included you in the searchers, but I do say I will pray for you even harder. Stay strong....stay strong....sometimes it is darkest before the light.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: October 01, 2009, 05:32:22 PM »

DD, after looking what they are reporting and your posts about Kona's son and his answere, I think I will go out on a short limb and say he LIED.  Why?  I am still waiting for your answere to what night he forgot what he was doing.  Don't look good for this boy.  Too many holes in this alibi.  Looks like the LE know what they are doing after all.  JMO  shortcake
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #847 on: October 01, 2009, 05:35:49 PM »

DD, after looking what they are reporting and your posts about Kona's son and his answere, I think I will go out on a short limb and say he LIED.  Why?  I am still waiting for your answere to what night he forgot what he was doing.  Don't look good for this boy.  Too many holes in this alibi.  Looks like the LE know what they are doing after all.  JMO  shortcake
  May I ask why you are excited about this?
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #848 on: October 01, 2009, 05:36:42 PM »

dd sorry waited for half hour got to go hope everythings ok
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: October 01, 2009, 05:38:53 PM »

you are entitled to your opinion.  i dont really know what the holes are if 8 people confirmed his alibi
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: October 01, 2009, 05:40:35 PM »

DD- do you know if the person in the car was someone these girls had recognized? maybe they didnt know his name but do you think it was someone they had seen around town before?

I will answer the whole car thing all at once, give me a bit of time.  I will do that today...
DD - I am very suspect and offer this.  Is it not possible that one of the unknown witnesses seen more than just Lindsey?  Maybe a car?  Should not the LE investigate a possible suspect.  I believe the LE have more information that they have not released(remember bathing suit)?  Just trying to look at the big picture.  shortcake 

sure they have info and if someone saw a car or someone else around they should investigate.  if the witness saw this particular person why wait 3 months to investigate it?  and he has at least 8 witnesses who know exactly where he was that night.  so for the sake of saying maybe a witness said they saw him or his car, there are 8 people who say this is impossible.  And also I believe if this were the case(a witness seeing him ) I doubt the police would wait 3 months to go see if she were there or anything belonging to her was there( they likelihood of anything or her still being there after 3 months is pretty much zilch as to compared if they went when the witness told them).  this is my personal reasoning.  but more than happy to hear yours.
DD, Reading between the lines, you posted  - one question(Kona's son) answered wrong and then corrected the very next day when he realized he was mistaken about what day he worked.  My question-is the night he was questioned about the same night Lindsey went missing?  Now 8 whitnesses remember where he was and he didn't remember?  That would send up red flags all over.  Hope it was not a party.  I am  confused about what night the LE asked about, but I know you have the answere and can set me straight.  Any other night would be another clue of something the LE is holding back.  I just know I know exactly where I was that night and I don't even live in McCleary.  Thanks in advance.  shortcake

it is my understanding this is how this happened( I will ask again to find out for sure)... he works(or did) two jobs. He was asleep and le called to ask him something about where he was at a certain day.  He works (or did) two jobs, and half asleep he said something to them having to do with one of the jobs.  Later after he woke up and went to work, he was thinking about what they had asked him and what he had said to them and  he realized it was not the right date he was at whatever job he told them.  So le was notified right off and told the right info.  It seemed like no big deal.  I can easily see that happening... but.. if it raises a red flag with YOU, then maybe that is the same reason it raised a flag with the police.  And it is my understanding what started it all.  It is not like he answered wrong and then got caught lying, and they asked him again later etc and he changed his story.  He is the one who immediately got it corrected that same day. He was not even awake when he talked to him.  His mother woke him up and handed him the phone, and it just said something while half asleep.  My husband answers me all the time and doesn't even know what he is answering me about.  LOL.  if I thought he was lying everytime he did that, I would think he was the biggest liar on the face of this earth.  So to me is it not any big deal... but because it is to you, maybe now we can see why LE thought it was too.  we just think differently about what people blurt out when half asleep and not paying attention.  As soon as he was awake and thought about it, he realized he hadn't made any sense on the phone, so he got the right answer to them immediately. 

you ever see the cops on the witness stand... they are always saying, can I refer to my notes?  they say yes, then they read it, and then they answer.  And they are wide awake and alert in a court of law and still can't answer.  It happens... people mumble stuff in their sleep when asked.  But if this makes this kid guilty, gee, what about all the rest of the people in this case who can't remember.  And they were not even asked when asleep, and their stories keep changing over and over and over.  yet the police are not searching their houses.   
Thanks DD, but you seem to be dancing around the question.  What night did they ask him about?  Was it the night Lindsey went missing?  I feel it is very important.  Even if it is any other night.  Saying I was sleepy and gave the wrong answere.  Sorry that dog don't hunt.  Police are asking me questions, I wake up fast.  shortcake

I am definitely NOT dancing around any questions.  This was explained me one time.  I don't want to be saying something I was not told, and I said I would find out for sure.  Which I will do.  But if people are going to start saying I am dancing around questions or that if people start twisting what I say.  I just will quit discussing it. I'm not on the witness stand here.  I have no reason to dance or lie either.  I told you what I knew, I can't tell you something I do not know.  If you think I'm trying to hide something, call the police and have me searched too.   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: October 01, 2009, 05:41:20 PM »

Just trying to keep up with you here, can you please point out what holes in his aliby you are referring to?
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: October 01, 2009, 05:42:34 PM »

Of course.  Sounds like the LE are making progress in this case.  Don't you want to know where she is?  I sure do.  After two months of nothing, something, even a suspect.  This is good news.  JMO shortcake
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: October 01, 2009, 05:47:28 PM »

Of course.  Sounds like the LE are making progress in this case.  Don't you want to know where she is?  I sure do.  After two months of nothing, something, even a suspect.  This is good news.  JMO shortcake

Perhaps I missed something, but I haven't heard them say they had a suspect, just a POI???

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: October 01, 2009, 05:52:06 PM »

There are NO HOLES in his alibi whatsoever.  when the news says he was working at the beehive at the time of lindsey missing, they mean he was employed there, so was everyone else who was employed there and they are were asked questions too.

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: October 01, 2009, 05:53:22 PM »

Updated Sep 29, 2009 - 8:07 pm
Person of interest in girl's disappearance

Investigators now call the man whose home was searched over the weekend in the Lindsey Baum case a person of interest.

Steve Shumate with the Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office says they are not calling the man a suspect, "There were a number of things, I think in general terms, it was just some inconsistencies with respect to what he had said."

Shumate says evidence gathered at his home still needs to be analyzed. The man was interviewed by police and then released.

The man has now threatened suit against law enforcement for being wrongfully targeted.

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=218861

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: October 01, 2009, 05:53:30 PM »

shortcake:

are you saying everyone who knows where he was at is lying?  including the neighbors?  sorry, I don't think they ALL are lying.

To find me:
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: October 01, 2009, 05:55:16 PM »

Just trying to keep up with you here, can you please point out what holes in his aliby you are referring to?

Sorry, I may be jumping ahead of myself, but according to DD, Kona's son gave a wrong answere as to what he was doing some night in question.  If it was the Friday night Lindsy went missing(nobody seems to remember that important detail), than I say he lied.  I am sure he knows exactly where is was that night.  You could count on one hand the number of people in McCleary who do not remember where they were that night .  Remember this was their 9/11.  JMO shortcake
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: October 01, 2009, 05:55:58 PM »

Did the two girls who know it isn't the young man in the white car, able to give a description of the man in the car to police? And some idea what make and model of the car? And why were the two girls afraid of the man in the car, did he say something lewd to them or just look mean?
DD,can you tell us what make and model of white car the 2 girls were leary of please?

I really probably shouldn't... because if I do, the person will know they saw them and also it could endanger the two girls. 

To find me:
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: October 01, 2009, 05:56:16 PM »

dd-will you be in your chat room tonight? i wanted to ask you a question if possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.