March 19, 2024, 04:03:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575776 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: October 01, 2009, 06:57:52 PM »

Shortcake,
give DD a chance. One thing I have learned a long the way is sometimes you have to check if you can release information because it may hurt this investigation somehow maybe not directly but somehow. If DD has information and can release it, she will in due time. If not, then it should not make or break someone's innocense.

My guess is the people are being asked where they were on the night Lindsey went missing and any other night which may have come up during the course of investigating her disappearance. Not everyone all of the time knows where they are at a certain time and it is common people get it wrong or get days confused. One thing I consider is he didn't have a long drawn out story ready in the case he was asked. In other words, he didn't have an aliby just waiting to be used. Because of this, I feel he just made an error. One other thing to consider is at his age, was this a 9/11 event? He is a 23 year old young man, working 2 jobs...Would this hit him the same as it would you or I? probably not.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: October 01, 2009, 06:59:00 PM »

OK,guess I'll head back to Caylee's thread to catch up,I feel I belong there anyway.
I feel you belong here Karma, I appreciate your posting 

me too 

Everyone is welcome to post anywhere, on any threads in this forum.    

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: October 01, 2009, 07:00:51 PM »

Please forgive me sisters.  For I have sinned.  I got so wrapped up in this search that I lost my way.  I jumped to conclusions and should not have.  I think I even upset DD.  She does not deserve to be bagered.  But she is the one with all the answeres.  To everyone I offended, I  apoligize.  I think I will sit in the corner a just watch things develop.  shortcake
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: October 01, 2009, 07:04:36 PM »

Please forgive me sisters.  For I have sinned.  I got so wrapped up in this search that I lost my way.  I jumped to conclusions and should not have.  I think I even upset DD.  She does not deserve to be bagered.  But she is the one with all the answeres.  To everyone I offended, I  apoligize.  I think I will sit in the corner a just watch things develop.  shortcake

I'll say it again, you are funny!  I wasn't offended, I thought you were trying to be funny!
lost your way . . . teehee
 joker

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: October 01, 2009, 07:05:53 PM »

OK,guess I'll head back to Caylee's thread to catch up,I feel I belong there anyway.

Oh come on now Karma we all add our 2 cents and if sometimes people don't agree it doesn't mean we don't want you here. Get back over here and stop it!

Plus you would need a break from the craziness of that case! I don't even go there, I would have even more gray hairs.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: October 01, 2009, 07:09:15 PM »

Why is everyone being so sensitive today? 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: October 01, 2009, 07:09:19 PM »

shortcake:

are you saying everyone who knows where he was at is lying?  including the neighbors?  sorry, I don't think they ALL are lying.
DD, I don't know, but please find out what night is in question.  So some of the alibi is from neighbors.  Who were the others?  You have ways to find out.  You have ways to shut me up.  Just post the night he was asked about?  Simple.  shortcake

shortcake:  I am not trying to shut up hahah, you have every right to say what you like or to think what you want to think... you have that right to discuss it as well.  I discussed it with you, I have my opiinion, you have yours.  then you said I was dancing around the answer and that he has holes in his alibi and you were elated that you think something I said made you believe that. 

If you think I am dancing around questions etc, or that witnesses are lying without even knowing who they are or what they said, what is the point?  there is none, your mind is made up the guy is guilty.  that is your right.  I have given my reasons why I believe he has nothing to do with this.  other than that I am not going to sit and argue back and forth.  they don't even do that in a court of law.  each person gives there side, and everyone makes up their own mind.  I gave mine.  I'm done

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: October 01, 2009, 07:10:25 PM »

Where is everyone getting the halloween monkey's? 
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: October 01, 2009, 07:11:21 PM »

Did anyone get a chance or want to read "Did Lindsey Get Hurt in the Woods?" by DD?  I didn't get any response to that when I posted it before, so I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about this theory.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: October 01, 2009, 07:12:03 PM »

oh my they are sooo cute!

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: October 01, 2009, 07:12:05 PM »

shortcake:

are you saying everyone who knows where he was at is lying?  including the neighbors?  sorry, I don't think they ALL are lying.
DD, I don't know, but please find out what night is in question.  So some of the alibi is from neighbors.  Who were the others?  You have ways to find out.  You have ways to shut me up.  Just post the night he was asked about?  Simple.  shortcake
I'm not trying to shut you up ShortCake but IMO he was questioned about the night Lindsey went missing.
Thanks.  I think so too, but do not know for sure.  I don't know why DD does not know this very important detail.  I am sure DD can contact Kona and get the answere quickly.  I can't move on til I know for sure.  shortcake

you are joking right? . . . you don't know why DD does not know . . . DD can contact . . . hmmm didn't realize DD was your search engine! lol you are so funny LMAO  we needed some humor.  Thanks.
Well she was sure quick to post all about the search warrant and the excuses for Kona and her son.  The answere to LE, the car could not be the one, condoms, etc.  Seems like she is the only one with the inside information and does not mind posting it.  Where else would you go for questions?  She put herself in harms way.  Sorry  JMO  shortcake 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: October 01, 2009, 07:12:37 PM »

Why is everyone being so sensitive today? 

Tracygirl, I think we all so desparately want Lindsey found -- and sometimes, at least with me, it can cause that emotional side to feel so exposed.  We'll be ok, we always are.
 thumright

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: October 01, 2009, 07:15:44 PM »

Did anyone get a chance or want to read "Did Lindsey Get Hurt in the Woods?" by DD?  I didn't get any response to that when I posted it before, so I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about this theory.

yes a few days ago i posted a link over there and no one responded either. i think its a very plausible theory and a good read
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: October 01, 2009, 07:17:46 PM »

shortcake:

shortcake:  I am not trying to shut up hahah, you have every right to say what you like or to think what you want to think... you have that right to discuss it as well.  I discussed it with you, I have my opiinion, you have yours.  then you said I was dancing around the answer and that he has holes in his alibi and you were elated that you think something I said made you believe that. 

If you think I am dancing around questions etc, or that witnesses are lying without even knowing who they are or what they said, what is the point?  there is none, your mind is made up the guy is guilty.  that is your right.  I have given my reasons why I believe he has nothing to do with this.  other than that I am not going to sit and argue back and forth.  they don't even do that in a court of law.  each person gives there side, and everyone makes up their own mind.  I gave mine.  I'm done
Sorry DD.  I apoligize.  shortcake
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: October 01, 2009, 07:20:37 PM »

Considering the truth regarding the disappearance of Lindsey Baum is not known ... I feel that each Monkey on the forum should "feel" the freedom to speculate in his/her own way. 

I believe with all my heart that LE has a foundation from which suspicion of this young man has been drawn from ... suspicion that has deemed him a person of interest.  Something akin to many suspects of interest in criminal cases ... the investigative process will either clear this young man or ... it will determine he is a suspect.

However ... when I consider the witness sighting of Lindsey at Maple and Fifth ... minutes from home ... minutes from Mom and brother ... I believe the focus of the investigation should have be closer to home prior to moving outward.  Considering Melissa B and Josh B. were waiting at the end of Lindsey journey ... considering the known family dynamics ...  where these two ever deemed at some point in time persons of interest?

Could it be that the focus has never been on Melissa B. and Josh B. as persons of interest because there were red flags from the past that LE and CPS did not want exposed ... red flags that were disregarded ... red flags that could have prevented the disappearance of Lindsey Baum if addressed.

Janet
_____

MARILYN LA CHESTER

1.  As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows.

2.  They have the reports I help Lindsey file.

3.  Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=904672;topic=5790.880;num_replies=1162;sesc=28414912316d49a494791fe51542bb71

mlachester:

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

Marilyn La Chester's Friend

... One time she called CPS on melissa baum when lindsey came over with welts from her calfs to her back.  she was horrified and i think a couple others saw this at her house.  the other incidents with Josh were chasing her with knife, shovel, choking, and at least one other attack against another individual (and here i forgot to write it down, i think it was a female but can't recall if it was an adult or child, but marilyn made the call).  she says he was very violent and went to Juvi many times!  hmm.  anyway, i don't think she's lying, that's a whole lot to be lying about.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5790.msg904974#msg904974

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: October 01, 2009, 07:23:42 PM »

yes a few days ago i posted a link over there and no one responded either. i think its a very plausible theory and a good read

So sorry Sunshine.  I didn't see your post to respond.  I try to read each one, but sometimes I miss some.

I don't know if you saw my first post about this theory, but I keep thinking about it, can't get it out of my head.  Also, it would explain a lot of things I've seen surrounding Lindsey's case.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: October 01, 2009, 07:24:08 PM »

Don't leave Karma. You are an important poster both here and On the Caylee thread.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: October 01, 2009, 07:24:23 PM »

oh my they are sooo cute!

I have claimed them all!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: October 01, 2009, 07:25:06 PM »

This is why I have been asking about the kids around that night, what the girls planned on doing that evening, etc....

I asked this on DD's site, Unless MB didn't do laundry LB put her swim suit on because she wanted to go swimming. Could it have been possible they were going over to Kayla's house to not only ask about spending the night but for Kayla to get her suit on? It has always made me wonder, why the girls just didn't call Kara and ask permission rather then walking over there, that doesn't make sense to me. Kayla must have had to get something from her house. What this all means I have no idea but it may shed some light on if LB went somewhere after leaving Kayla's.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: October 01, 2009, 07:25:11 PM »

o/t even if you're not into avatars, under monkey lounge thread, Brandi and CBB are greating some wonderful avaies.  For a change of pace and some giggles, check it out.

o/t speaking of avi's, Sister.. i just have to say, that is one gorgeous dog! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.