March 18, 2024, 11:59:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575727 times)
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: October 01, 2009, 07:27:01 PM »

Jademoff/ Shortcake or any other local Monkeys there, I am still confused as to where Lindsey was allegedly seen last.  Do you know what Don (Don & Ron radio show) was saying when he said, she was last seen right here, right here at this telephone pole on ? street (can't think of name of street right now, but the street main street 5th,6th,7th, etc, lead to?

TIA!

6th and Maple or 5th and maple. I was just in McCleary today too, and I went into the shell station, and I looked down maple street. My heart just sank.

I was incorrect about my distance of McCleary to Kamilche, I had stated it was 15 miles, when in fact it is 9 miles. Also, the Mason county lines starts a little after the 4 mile marker going east on highway 108. This leads to new areas to take a peek at.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: October 01, 2009, 07:29:32 PM »

shortcake:

are you saying everyone who knows where he was at is lying?  including the neighbors?  sorry, I don't think they ALL are lying.
DD, I don't know, but please find out what night is in question.  So some of the alibi is from neighbors.  Who were the others?  You have ways to find out.  You have ways to shut me up.  Just post the night he was asked about?  Simple.  shortcake
I'm not trying to shut you up ShortCake but IMO he was questioned about the night Lindsey went missing.
Thanks.  I think so too, but do not know for sure.  I don't know why DD does not know this very important detail.  I am sure DD can contact Kona and get the answere quickly.  I can't move on til I know for sure.  shortcake

Ermmm.. Just wondering.. Maybe it's more like DD simply doesn't want to answer the question?  Nuttin wrong with that.  LE and others 'close to an investigation' do it all the time.  No offense meant, just a possibility. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: October 01, 2009, 07:31:27 PM »

WOW... are some of our monkeys swinging a little too much today or what??? Take a deep breathe and stop attacking each other  Man, we are supposed to be here TOGETHER for Lindsey not bickering and badgering our "monkey pals"   

Deep breathing and hugs all around. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: October 01, 2009, 07:31:55 PM »

Why did your heart sink? What did you see? Gosh I wish I could go there, I would in a split second.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: October 01, 2009, 07:33:41 PM »

Well she was sure quick to post all about the search warrant and the excuses for Kona and her son.  The answere to LE, the car could not be the one, condoms, etc.  Seems like she is the only one with the inside information and does not mind posting it.  Where else would you go for questions?  She put herself in harms way.  Sorry  JMO  shortcake 

Her answers are based on her research . . . want to go somewhere for answers . . . how about your research instead of relying on someone else's that you then tear apart and say answer me this or answer me that.  Where do you suppose DD's research comes from?  it comes from getting off the judgmental horse, working 16-18 hours a day, and at least trying to find answers to questions.  Where does your research come from?  It comes from what you perceive as the incompetent research of others.
And exactly what harms way are you talking about?  I pray that was merely a poor choice in words and not a threat.
You make a statement, then say sorry, make another statement, then say sorry.
You're entitled to your opinion, that's what forums are about.  I do not, however, think blasting someone else on what they have not uncovered or revealed for your pleasure or edification is being very fair.  But that is my opinion and I am not sorry.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #905 on: October 01, 2009, 07:41:10 PM »

Did anyone get a chance or want to read "Did Lindsey Get Hurt in the Woods?" by DD?  I didn't get any response to that when I posted it before, so I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about this theory.

yes a few days ago i posted a link over there and no one responded either. i think its a very plausible theory and a good read

I agree with you both!!  A very good theory, IMO. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #906 on: October 01, 2009, 07:42:11 PM »

OK,guess I'll head back to Caylee's thread to catch up,I feel I belong there anyway.
I feel you belong here Karma, I appreciate your posting 
Thank you NoRose......I'm just tired and crabby so will catch up and say goodnight in a minute.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: October 01, 2009, 07:43:13 PM »

It's a Friday night in McCleary, people from there have said it was not dark at 9:30p.m.  Lindsey's curfew was not until 10:00p.m.  I remember some of the people that have posted here like KK, MM, have said it was not unusual for kids to hang out, walk around, go to the park, play in the dugout, without adult supervision.  I know that both Lindsey and Josh walked around a lot in McCleary.  With so much woods around these kids, I wonder if they didn't have a place or places in the woods to hang out.  I realize Lindsey was scared of the dark.  But what if she went there just to check out who was there for a few minutes before it got dark and had to go home.  Maybe, find someone to have a sleepover with. 

Anyway, we then have the Mayor saying he remembers kids out playing (not confirmed what time).  It's just hard for me to believe that no kids other than Lindsey Baum were on that street that night..coming or going. 

Lindsey repeatedly wrote on her Myspace that she was bored...wanted to go play with her friend, etc.  She seems to me to be exactly the kind of child that would go check out what was happening elsewhere, after getting turned down at Kara's.  Again, its 9:30pm on Friday night, not dark, and she has time to spare before getting home.  These reasons as well as all the others pointed out on "Did Lindsey Get Hurt in the Woods", just really speak to me. 
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: October 01, 2009, 07:43:24 PM »

Which is it?

Janet.
_____

KOMO NEWS - SEPTEMBER 29, 2009

KOMO News has learned the young man was working at the Bee Hive Retirement Center at the time of the 11-year-old girl's disappearance. The girl was last seen in front of the center.

The man's family members and his next-door neighbor say he was at home when the girl vanished.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/62753227.html

This kinda does go back to what shortcake is saying. Because no one really knows the exact time that Lindsey came up missing. It is an estimated guess within an hour. Since investigators didn't mark anything as looking suspcious SO FAR doesn't mean they won't find something that is on the nose. I will keep an open mind, but so far, I don't believe them to be involved.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #909 on: October 01, 2009, 07:44:47 PM »

Thanks Karma....it is very confusing!! Why didn't they just say "mr self, a resident of the BeeHive"....LOL   So does the Mayor live very close to the BeeHive?
Going by the map it looks like the Mayor lives directly across the street from the BeeHive.Mayor may live in a corner house,corner of Maple and 6th streets,north side.

Also,when the Mayor was quoted in the paper I got the impression(when he was talking about all of the kids out playing)that he saw the kids outside earlier when he got home from the employee party.I didn't get the impression he was talking about seeing the kids at 9-9:30 or so.

Mr. Self  does not live at the Beehive.  He has a home on the corner of 6th & Maple, as does Mr. Bentley.  They are across the street (Maple Street) from each other.  Both of their houses face 6th street, & Mr. Bentley's faces the Beehive. which is between 6th street & 7th street.  The Beehive takes up the whole block.
Thank you for the info HeidisMom.
So Mr Self's house is on the same side of street as the BeeHive correct?
Do you know if he has a relative(son?)named Ricky?

Mr Self is a preacher at one of the churches in town. And Mr. Bentley..... is this a father or grandfather to the Mr. Bentley that was killed in a car accident about 5 years ago?
on the bolded above....can't help myself.
Mr Bentley is the Mayor but I have no clue who he is.
Do you know if Mr Self has a relative(son?)named Ricky?

Mr. Self does not have a son named Ricky.  I have been told there is another family named Self, & that they are not related,  Don't know who Ricky belongs to.
I looked up the Bentley who died a few years ago, Mayor Bentley was not listed as next of kin.
Mr. Self & Mr. Bentley's houses are on the same side of sixth st., each on a corner of 6th & maple.  Mr Self's is the fartherest away from the Beehive.
Thanks HeidisMom
That's what I get for depending on google maps.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #910 on: October 01, 2009, 07:48:01 PM »

Did anyone get a chance or want to read "Did Lindsey Get Hurt in the Woods?" by DD?  I didn't get any response to that when I posted it before, so I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about this theory.
I'm sorry, I did read that, very interesting indeed, and could very well be what happened.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: October 01, 2009, 07:52:01 PM »

OK,guess I'll head back to Caylee's thread to catch up,I feel I belong there anyway.
I feel you belong here Karma, I appreciate your posting 
Thank you NoRose......I'm just tired and crabby so will catch up and say goodnight in a minute.

I understand, I'm very tired and crabby also 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #912 on: October 01, 2009, 07:53:25 PM »

Don't leave Karma. You are an important poster both here and On the Caylee thread.  an angelic monkey
Thank you Fanny and thanks to all the other Monkeys.I'm just overly sensitive today and probably shouldn't be on here.I really hate when posters have hissy fits and I hate it more when I do it.

Have a good night you all.

Praying for you sweet Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: October 01, 2009, 07:54:56 PM »

Thanks Karma....it is very confusing!! Why didn't they just say "mr self, a resident of the BeeHive"....LOL   So does the Mayor live very close to the BeeHive?
Going by the map it looks like the Mayor lives directly across the street from the BeeHive.Mayor may live in a corner house,corner of Maple and 6th streets,north side.

Also,when the Mayor was quoted in the paper I got the impression(when he was talking about all of the kids out playing)that he saw the kids outside earlier when he got home from the employee party.I didn't get the impression he was talking about seeing the kids at 9-9:30 or so.

Mr. Self  does not live at the Beehive.  He has a home on the corner of 6th & Maple, as does Mr. Bentley.  They are across the street (Maple Street) from each other.  Both of their houses face 6th street, & Mr. Bentley's faces the Beehive. which is between 6th street & 7th street.  The Beehive takes up the whole block.

Mr Self is a preacher at one of the churches in town. And Mr. Bentley..... is this a father or grandfather to the Mr. Bentley that was killed in a car accident about 5 years ago?

Mr. Self does not have a son named Ricky.  I have been told there is another family named Self, & that they are not related,  Don't know who Ricky belongs to.
I looked up the Bentley who died a few years ago, Mayor Bentley was not listed as next of kin.
Mr. Self & Mr. Bentley's houses are on the same side of sixth st., each on a corner of 6th & maple.  Mr Self's is the fartherest away from the Beehive.
Thanks HeidisMom

Who is Ricky?
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: October 01, 2009, 07:58:19 PM »

Jademoff/ Shortcake or any other local Monkeys there, I am still confused as to where Lindsey was allegedly seen last.  Do you know what Don (Don & Ron radio show) was saying when he said, she was last seen right here, right here at this telephone pole on ? street (can't think of name of street right now, but the street main street 5th,6th,7th, etc, lead to?

TIA!

6th and Maple or 5th and maple. I was just in McCleary today too, and I went into the shell station, and I looked down maple street. My heart just sank.

I was incorrect about my distance of McCleary to Kamilche, I had stated it was 15 miles, when in fact it is 9 miles. Also, the Mason county lines starts a little after the 4 mile marker going east on highway 108. This leads to new areas to take a peek at.

Thank you Jademoff.  Interesting info about new areas!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: October 01, 2009, 08:00:26 PM »

Thanks Jademoff    Have a good evening Karma 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #916 on: October 01, 2009, 08:02:24 PM »

Thanks HeidisMom

Who is Ricky?
I think Ricky Self was a RSO we were looking at in the very begining of this case.I have a picture of him with a child(his child I think)on my puter and I wouldn't have saved it without good reasons.When the Self name came up as living right by the BeeHive,it sent alarms off to me.I haven't had a chance to go back and research Ricky Self but I will this weekend.

Karma Is Coming

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: October 01, 2009, 08:04:49 PM »

It's a Friday night in McCleary, people from there have said it was not dark at 9:30p.m.  Lindsey's curfew was not until 10:00p.m.  I remember some of the people that have posted here like KK, MM, have said it was not unusual for kids to hang out, walk around, go to the park, play in the dugout, without adult supervision.  I know that both Lindsey and Josh walked around a lot in McCleary.  With so much woods around these kids, I wonder if they didn't have a place or places in the woods to hang out.  I realize Lindsey was scared of the dark.  But what if she went there just to check out who was there for a few minutes before it got dark and had to go home.  Maybe, find someone to have a sleepover with. 

Anyway, we then have the Mayor saying he remembers kids out playing (not confirmed what time).  It's just hard for me to believe that no kids other than Lindsey Baum were on that street that night..coming or going. 

Lindsey repeatedly wrote on her Myspace that she was bored...wanted to go play with her friend, etc.  She seems to me to be exactly the kind of child that would go check out what was happening elsewhere, after getting turned down at Kara's.  Again, its 9:30pm on Friday night, not dark, and she has time to spare before getting home.  These reasons as well as all the others pointed out on "Did Lindsey Get Hurt in the Woods", just really speak to me. 

Very good points...
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: October 01, 2009, 08:04:54 PM »

yes a few days ago i posted a link over there and no one responded either. i think its a very plausible theory and a good read

I agree with you both!!  A very good theory, IMO. 

...and then I wonder about this .....  Please Monkeys, don't throw nanners.  I am not accusing a mother, a child, or anyone else for that matter...just thinking.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5994.msg963954#msg963954

Post #601.  (Sorry I don't know how to copy photos over.)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: October 01, 2009, 08:05:40 PM »

Which is it?

Janet.
_____

KOMO NEWS - SEPTEMBER 29, 2009

KOMO News has learned the young man was working at the Bee Hive Retirement Center at the time of the 11-year-old girl's disappearance. The girl was last seen in front of the center.

The man's family members and his next-door neighbor say he was at home when the girl vanished.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/62753227.html

Janet, I am reading this to mean the young man was working for the center when Lindsey went missing and not that he was working that particular night.  Not really sure.
I'm not sure either how it was determined Lindsey was last seen in front of the center.  Wonder who saw her there?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.