March 18, 2024, 11:58:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 575725 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #960 on: October 01, 2009, 10:06:26 PM »

If a doctor stitched that up, I would ask for my money back, no way did a doctor do that 

No Rose, I agree.  If a Dr. did that, I hope he has excellent malpractice insurance coverage.   

my mother is a doctor...she looked at the pictures and said that it's a leg..she said "if thats not a leg then i shouldnt be a doctor."  she also said that it looks to be a week old but could be older b/c the stitching job is so bad. she said it looks like a fisherman tied it together.  she also said that if that child came into her office and kk gave the same explanation to her as she did to us on the baord, my mom said she would have to call CPS because the injury would be suspicious as there is no way the injury fits the alleged circumstances.  my mom also said that if it happened as she said we would see more bruising.

The only part of the cut that makes me go hmmmmm is the shape of it. It's an odd shape for falling on a picture. And just from reading, KK wasn't there when it happened so as a mother, she can only go by the story that she is told from those who are there. I don't know anything about stitches, but my guess is that the cut wasn't a straight cut, but tore in multiple areas, so it must have been a real pain in the kaboose to stitch up. Poor kid Sad

yes, it must have been a real pain in the kaboose for kk to come up with that story
    Yes, it must have been.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: October 01, 2009, 10:17:53 PM »

If a doctor stitched that up, I would ask for my money back, no way did a doctor do that 

No Rose, I agree.  If a Dr. did that, I hope he has excellent malpractice insurance coverage.   

my mother is a doctor...she looked at the pictures and said that it's a leg..she said "if thats not a leg then i shouldnt be a doctor."  she also said that it looks to be a week old but could be older b/c the stitching job is so bad. she said it looks like a fisherman tied it together.  she also said that if that child came into her office and kk gave the same explanation to her as she did to us on the baord, my mom said she would have to call CPS because the injury would be suspicious as there is no way the injury fits the alleged circumstances.  my mom also said that if it happened as she said we would see more bruising.

The only part of the cut that makes me go hmmmmm is the shape of it. It's an odd shape for falling on a picture. And just from reading, KK wasn't there when it happened so as a mother, she can only go by the story that she is told from those who are there. I don't know anything about stitches, but my guess is that the cut wasn't a straight cut, but tore in multiple areas, so it must have been a real pain in the kaboose to stitch up. Poor kid Sad

yes, it must have been a real pain in the kaboose for kk to come up with that story
    Yes, it must have been.

And then my next question would be, of course... WHY??? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: October 01, 2009, 10:22:13 PM »

Hi everyone.  See I am hehaving myself but I just want you to know I like what is being questioned.  shortcake
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: October 01, 2009, 10:23:54 PM »

Yes, it must have been.

And then my next question would be, of course... WHY??? 

i think a lot more happened that night than any of us are aware of. i do not trust kk.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: October 01, 2009, 10:25:05 PM »

O/T.. sorry

Rosie and anyone else... Haleigh thread, heads up. 

On scanner, Croslin names mentioned.  Possibly running a check on Hank Jr/Sr.  Could be back and cruising around town.  We're waiting rather impatiently to hear more. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: October 01, 2009, 10:26:35 PM »

Hi everyone.  See I am hehaving myself but I just want you to know I like what is being questioned.  shortcake

feel free to chime in shortcake Smile
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: October 01, 2009, 10:32:14 PM »

well I want you all to know it is difficult for me to bring any of this up. I do not want to hurt this 12 year old little boy in his community, that would be horrible, just horrible. However as you can tell the story does not make any sense.

Does anyone have the original posting from KK regarding this? I think it goes something like he went away over 4th of July weekend to get away from all of the stuff. He was with his grandparents, aunts and Uncles, (from what side, I do not know could be the other side from the aunt Michelle who posts on the Myspace pages) As the story went, he sleep walked off the loft, falling into a picture and filleted his arm from the glass. She stated that is what the doc who stitched it, he filleted it and it would not be pretty.

Doesn't this story just seem too planned out? too explained? Sort of an example of what I had posted about DG's not getting the day right, he didn't have a set explanation ready to give to the police or who ever asked.

Why didn't the doc just use butterfly bandages or glue?. Maybe this doc, being it is a small town, didn't have these things? Is this town so small they use vets for things like this?

As I said, the whole falling story just doesn't fit. Could be KK was told this? I hope she is at least prompted to ask her son how this happened in case there was something more to it.

Why would it be posted though? Is it a way to explain it away so no one thinks twice or was it just a kid that got hurt and was bragging about it? I don't know, I still see in my minds eye this little boy standing on a corner holding a sign for Lindsey that asked if anyone has seen her. The look on this kids face was desperate, not guilt. I just do not know.....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: October 01, 2009, 10:40:51 PM »

O/T.. sorry

Rosie and anyone else... Haleigh thread, heads up. 

On scanner, Croslin names mentioned.  Possibly running a check on Hank Jr/Sr.  Could be back and cruising around town.  We're waiting rather impatiently to hear more. 

Yes, thank-you, something about a shovel stolen  They just can't stay out of trouble 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: October 01, 2009, 10:41:59 PM »

feel free to chime in shortcake Smile
I don't understand why you are mad, is it because of KK son's stitch job?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: October 01, 2009, 10:44:32 PM »

Tracygirl, I don't know, but it just seems odd to say arm, when clearly it is a leg 
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: October 01, 2009, 10:45:26 PM »

...and there has to be a reason to make up a story.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: October 01, 2009, 10:54:10 PM »

i feel like we are getting more of the pieces of the puzzle
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: October 01, 2009, 10:55:46 PM »

i feel like we are getting more of the pieces of the puzzle

I do too Sunshine12.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: October 01, 2009, 11:02:20 PM »

well I want you all to know it is difficult for me to bring any of this up. I do not want to hurt this 12 year old little boy in his community, that would be horrible, just horrible. However as you can tell the story does not make any sense.

Does anyone have the original posting from KK regarding this? I think it goes something like he went away over 4th of July weekend to get away from all of the stuff. He was with his grandparents, aunts and Uncles, (from what side, I do not know could be the other side from the aunt Michelle who posts on the Myspace pages) As the story went, he sleep walked off the loft, falling into a picture and filleted his arm from the glass. She stated that is what the doc who stitched it, he filleted it and it would not be pretty.

Doesn't this story just seem too planned out? too explained? Sort of an example of what I had posted about DG's not getting the day right, he didn't have a set explanation ready to give to the police or who ever asked.

Why didn't the doc just use butterfly bandages or glue?. Maybe this doc, being it is a small town, didn't have these things? Is this town so small they use vets for things like this?

As I said, the whole falling story just doesn't fit. Could be KK was told this? I hope she is at least prompted to ask her son how this happened in case there was something more to it.

Why would it be posted though? Is it a way to explain it away so no one thinks twice or was it just a kid that got hurt and was bragging about it? I don't know, I still see in my minds eye this little boy standing on a corner holding a sign for Lindsey that asked if anyone has seen her. The look on this kids face was desperate, not guilt. I just do not know.....

Tracygirl,  is this just your imagination seeing this boy, or is there actually a picture? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: October 01, 2009, 11:05:59 PM »

lol az there is a pic of Kara with Kayla and her son. That was the pic I was talking about.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: October 01, 2009, 11:08:43 PM »

Now I am going to say, although the injury and story are nto connecting, this doesn't mean he is responsible for this little girl going missing. It maybe a sign that it happened in some other way that is not at all connected to this crime. I do hope that CPS or LE has a chance to look into this as it maybe a sign of "something".
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: October 01, 2009, 11:11:21 PM »

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: October 01, 2009, 11:11:43 PM »

Tracygirl, I don't know, but it just seems odd to say arm, when clearly it is a leg 

I cannot see it is a leg, I have tried and tried...Would it be his calf?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: October 01, 2009, 11:12:30 PM »

lol az there is a pic of Kara with Kayla and her son. That was the pic I was talking about.

I didn't see it, I was just wondering if one existed.   You said 'in your minds eye'.....well?????

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: October 01, 2009, 11:14:11 PM »

I didn't see it, I was just wondering if one existed.   You said 'in your minds eye'.....well?????

I know, sometimes expressing my thoughts into words sort of gets a bit confused! I wish I can find that pic. It was from an article they did that showed the 3 of them on a corner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.