March 28, 2024, 09:52:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 576406 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: August 26, 2009, 06:35:33 PM »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 04:53:14 PM by San » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 02:00:57 AM »

Goodnight all!

Justice for Lindsey & Haleigh!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 09:38:16 AM by klaasend » Logged
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 02:03:10 AM »

Madibabe, did they say where the horse trailer was?  Thanks
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 02:04:02 AM »

Goodnight all!

thank you KLAASEND goodnight an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 09:38:35 AM by klaasend » Logged
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 02:04:03 AM »

Janet,
the liver
pukel
the rest sounds great!
good night.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 02:05:59 AM »

Nuts I love that pic you posted. What a beautiful little girl.

Janet if anyone wishes to ever serve me liver I will send it right over to you. Yuck!

Lets stop for a moment and ask something which is my favorite all time question,... why?!

Why was LE sent over to this house, to a person who was activily searching for this girl? Why? Why? Why?
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 02:06:01 AM »

no but I can find out from the same person that told me in the morning. Ill try and put a stop to the here say bull .... lol
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 02:06:05 AM »

Goodnight all!

an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 09:38:50 AM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 02:07:49 AM »

Janet,
the liver
pukel
the rest sounds great!
good night.

pukel is right!
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 02:11:40 AM »

Janet if anyone wishes to ever serve me liver I will send it right over to you. Yuck!

Lets stop for a moment and ask something which is my favorite all time question,... why?!

Why was LE sent over to this house, to a person who was activily searching for this girl? Why? Why? Why?

Thank you Tracygirl. Three cheers for you. WHY??? This cant be a just normal search. They have never ever looked at leads this hard the whole case. This house was singled out. there has to be evedence of something to make them so sure of themselfs to get a warrent with that many police and do what they did. I can set the people strait if I had the truth. Then I could put out the wildfire.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 02:15:19 AM »

I am logging off, time for beddy bye. Before I leave I need to say this...I am always skeptical of certain things, one is a person who does not wish for me to look somewhere, research something or think a certain something... or a person who points too many fingers at a certain place when that place is not making much sense. I know who I am thinking of, I wonder if anyone else is thinking in this same direction tonight? I never did trust this person, the first time I read something she wrote I was thinking she/he was up to no good. If you are responsible for the wild goose chase it seems le was doing this weekend, hmmm wonder why?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 02:17:20 AM »

no but I can find out from the same person that told me in the morning. Ill try and put a stop to the here say bull .... lol

madibabe try to get these rumors stopped and the dang police need a press conference and tell what is going on.  This is going to turn into a nightmare for someone who did not do anything. 

I don't know if they found anything at someone elses houses or what.  But they did not find anything on the golders property.  they did remove stuff and take it because the search warrants were TO SEE "IF", there might be anything there connected to lindsey.  So they took stuff like vaccumed stuff, paperwork to see if there might be anything in there to say who was where when, they took computers, they took some old cameras from a yardsale, they took clothing to test I guess, they took blackets, mattresses, all kinds of stuff so they could TEST it, to see IF there is anything on them.  there was absolutely NOTHING found to suggest lindsey had been there.

Tonight on the news they were stating that the search dogs had been to the property and never scented nothing there.  (I did not hear the knews, someone posted it in my chat, so someone should check on the kiro news for that)

I heard a ton of rumors today myself.  and funny thing a lot of them were coming straight from the very people who told all of the lies in the beginning of this case... and the weirest one was that the tip for the search warrant came from mb's psychic... this person also said they found lb's clothing.  now people are nuts.  and most of the crazy rumors are coming straight out of elma.  Some of the same people trashing MB in the beginning of the case. So the elma rumors are way out there. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 02:18:27 AM »

Thank you Tracygirl. Three cheers for you. WHY??? This cant be a just normal search. They have never ever looked at leads this hard the whole case. This house was singled out. there has to be evedence of something to make them so sure of themselfs to get a warrent with that many police and do what they did. I can set the people strait if I had the truth. Then I could put out the wildfire.

I doubt the "clue" they got was real, just probably something so serious they needed to search. Now if only the FBI could turn the tables on the person(s) who reported the "clue" and do a little searching, they may find something, who knows!
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 02:18:36 AM »

I am logging off, time for beddy bye. Before I leave I need to say this...I am always skeptical of certain things, one is a person who does not wish for me to look somewhere, research something or think a certain something... or a person who points too many fingers at a certain place when that place is not making much sense. I know who I am thinking of, I wonder if anyone else is thinking in this same direction tonight? I never did trust this person, the first time I read something she wrote I was thinking she/he was up to no good. If you are responsible for the wild goose chase it seems le was doing this weekend, hmmm wonder why?

Thank you Tracygirl, I see your point.  Goodnight and see ya later!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 02:22:52 AM »

Tracygirl

Growing up ... my British Mom and Dad forced my brothers and I to eat at least a little piece of calves liver on "liver night" which happened every two weeks.  We were told over and over again ... liver contained iron and ... iron was a good thing.  Gradually ... I learned to enjoy liver and ... then at the age of 18 years old when I married ... the liver meals were few and far between.  My Japanese hubby of 43 years ... who eats raw tuna/salmon (sushimi) as well as boiled octopus will not touch fried liver.  Over the years our three kids grumbled and made faces each time I cooked that organ meat and forced them to eat "a little piece".  Unlike my parents ... I eventually gave up.  However ... a restaurant in our town when the Union Jack proudly flies caters to the British.  Every now and again ... I treat myself to liver dinner and ... I take a walk down memory lane.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
11:20 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 02:25:01 AM »

You are right. I hope I am not just thinking I know what your talking about when really im just the airhead in the corner. But I really think I got it. You have calmed my nerves tonight Tracygirl. That could be the reason they were searching there. Wow could our police really be played that easily? I know I never thought of it that way. Great thought!!!!!
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 02:36:37 AM »

Goodnight to all great Monkeys and guests.  Hopefully, by tomorrow this will all be sorted out.

and yes for others reading here, we Monkeys love our nanners!!!!!!

Prayers for Lindsey
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2009, 02:40:40 AM »

Wasn't the award amount in Lindsey's case bumped up recently? I wonder if that is the reason people are running around pointing fingers? The truth will come out sooner rather than later I suspect.
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 02:45:02 AM »

madibabe try to get these rumors stopped and the dang police need a press conference and tell what is going on.  This is going to turn into a nightmare for someone who did not do anything. 

I don't know if they found anything at someone elses houses or what.  But they did not find anything on the golders property.  they did remove stuff and take it because the search warrants were TO SEE "IF", there might be anything there connected to lindsey.  So they took stuff like vaccumed stuff, paperwork to see if there might be anything in there to say who was where when, they took computers, they took some old cameras from a yardsale, they took clothing to test I guess, they took blackets, mattresses, all kinds of stuff so they could TEST it, to see IF there is anything on them.  there was absolutely NOTHING found to suggest lindsey had been there.

Tonight on the news they were stating that the search dogs had been to the property and never scented nothing there.  (I did not hear the knews, someone posted it in my chat, so someone should check on the kiro news for that)

I heard a ton of rumors today myself.  and funny thing a lot of them were coming straight from the very people who told all of the lies in the beginning of this case... and the weirest one was that the tip for the search warrant came from mb's psychic... this person also said they found lb's clothing.  now people are nuts.  and most of the crazy rumors are coming straight out of elma.  Some of the same people trashing MB in the beginning of the case. So the elma rumors are way out there. 

Thank you DD I think I needed a strait forward cyber shaking to calm me down. I will make sure that when I hear someone talking I will set them strait. Nothing found. Police had to move on a tip no matter how small or the truth in it. Nothng of sugnificance found to even say Lindsey was ever there. Ploice just covering there bases and checking every crawlspace. Thats what I will tell them. Elma is terable. I need to move someplace warmer less criminal. Anyone got any ideas? LOL Thank u dd for kicking my a@@ into shape. God knows we all need it from time to time. Sweet dreams everyone!!
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 02:47:53 AM »

Thank you DD I think I needed a strait forward cyber shaking to calm me down. I will make sure that when I hear someone talking I will set them strait. Nothing found. Police had to move on a tip no matter how small or the truth in it. Nothing of significance found to even say Lindsey was ever there. Police just covering there bases and checking every crawlspace. Thats what I will tell them. Elma is terrible. I need to move someplace warmer less criminal. Anyone got any ideas? LOL Thank u dd for kicking my a@@ into shape. God knows we all need it from time to time. Sweet dreams everyone!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.