March 29, 2024, 04:24:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 576490 times)
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 02:48:32 AM »

Thanks DD for the iformation about the bathing suit.  I have been reaserching and when I returned the pitch forks were out and there is going to be a hanging.  I hate to even bring this up with everybody ready to attack, but the floral bathing suit(pink)came up earlier.  I have no idea if any connection, but if you can bump up first thread reply #612 by Deenie on 7/2.  It states there was a search at the orv park because someone seen a small girl dressed in a pink floral bathing suit on a quad with a man around there.  Nothing came of it.  The caretaker fired is still around the area.  For what it is worth.  Please don't jump all over this guy,  but he makes me creepy(not easy).  shortcake 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 02:55:08 AM »

Thanks DD for the iformation about the bathing suit.  I have been reaserching and when I returned the pitch forks were out and there is going to be a hanging.  I hate to even bring this up with everybody ready to attack, but the floral bathing suit(pink)came up earlier.  I have no idea if any connection, but if you can bump up first thread reply #612 by Deenie on 7/2.  It states there was a search at the orv park because someone seen a small girl dressed in a pink floral bathing suit on a quad with a man around there.  Nothing came of it.  The caretaker fired is still around the area.  For what it is worth.  Please don't jump all over this guy,  but he makes me creepy(not easy).  shortcake 

Yes, I had remembered that info also.  I was talking to someone about it today and wondering if the same bathing suit. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2009, 03:01:07 AM »

Deenie
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #612 on: July 02, 2009, 10:48:26 PM »

I am so confused ..
There is so much conflicting news flying around.

Ok ...this I just found on another missing/exploited site
posted yesterday which would be July 1st, 09
http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?s=a9ab2f8a704d2dfa0d8b7ef74ba69080&t=15126&page=16

<snipped>

You are correct, Texanne, this is a logging area and the Capital Forest I mentioned before is criss crossed with logging roads as well as ORV trails. I had heard from a friend who works at the ORV park that someone thinks they saw Lindsey on one of the trails in Capital Forest on Saturday wearing a pink floral bathing suit and with a man on a quad or 3 wheeler. My friend said they've been doing searches in that area and checking every vehicle coming in and out as best they can.

Why has this not been on the news .. proven false??? * not sure ..
If it is True - It is lead it is information ..

I am so perplexed. I am not jumping on a witch hunt either ..but I was trying to find any background info on the minister that said a prayer at the vigil for Lindsey.
Title is Minister and his name Wayne Watne. I have found him everywhere all over the net that he works within Fisheries and Logging and Environment.
I however cannot find him as a Minister " active " on any site for any church. Not even the Evergreen church mentioned in all the newspapers .. in Olympia. I can't find him mentioned on the staff.

He has on his face book that he is a member of Harvest Mission Ministries.
http://www.harvestvisionministries.org/page/page/6528584.htm
which is another type of ministry that travels to Mexico and Africa ((( flash backs of Sandra Cantu )) .... ahhhh  " God Bless Sandra" ... 
He is vaguely mentioned on this site ..not current info any way
I find Dead Ends with him.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg862580;topicseen#msg862580

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2009, 03:07:26 AM »

Deenie
« Reply #612 on: July 02, 2009, 10:48:26 PM »

I am so confused ..

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?s=a9ab2f8a704d2dfa0d8b7ef74ba69080&t=15126&page=16

<snipped>

You are correct, Texanne, this is a logging area and the Capital Forest I mentioned before is criss crossed with logging roads as well as ORV trails. I had heard from a friend who works at the ORV park that someone thinks they saw Lindsey on one of the trails in Capital Forest on Saturday wearing a pink floral bathing suit and with a man on a quad or 3 wheeler. My friend said they've been doing searches in that area and checking every vehicle coming in and out as best they can.

I am so perplexed. I am not jumping on a witch hunt either ..but I was trying to find any background info on the minister that said a prayer at the vigil for Lindsey.
Title is Minister and his name Wayne Watne. I have found him everywhere all over the net that he works within Fisheries and Logging and Environment.
I however cannot find him as a Minister " active " on any site for any church. Not even the Evergreen church mentioned in all the newspapers .. in Olympia. I can't find him mentioned on the staff.

He has on his face book that he is a member of Harvest Mission Ministries.
http://www.harvestvisionministries.org/page/page/6528584.htm
which is another type of ministry that travels to Mexico and Africa ((( flash backs of Sandra Cantu )) .... ahhhh  " God Bless Sandra" ... 
He is vaguely mentioned on this site ..not current info any way
I find Dead Ends with him.

Thanks Janet, I need all the help you can give me.  I am still dumb at this, but I try.  I need to make a trip up there tomorrow and have a drink.  Good nite  shortcake
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2009, 03:14:01 AM »

Madibabe, did they say where the horse trailer was?  Thanks
no but I can find out from the same person that told me in the morning. Ill try and put a stop to the here say bull .... lol

madibabe try to get these rumors stopped and the dang police need a press conference and tell what is going on.  This is going to turn into a nightmare for someone who did not do anything. 

I don't know if they found anything at someone elses houses or what.  But they did not find anything on the golders property.  they did remove stuff and take it because the search warrants were TO SEE "IF", there might be anything there connected to lindsey.  So they took stuff like vaccumed stuff, paperwork to see if there might be anything in there to say who was where when, they took computers, they took some old cameras from a yardsale, they took clothing to test I guess, they took blackets, mattresses, all kinds of stuff so they could TEST it, to see IF there is anything on them.  there was absolutely NOTHING found to suggest lindsey had been there.

Tonight on the news they were stating that the search dogs had been to the property and never scented nothing there.  (I did not hear the knews, someone posted it in my chat, so someone should check on the kiro news for that)

I heard a ton of rumors today myself.  and funny thing a lot of them were coming straight from the very people who told all of the lies in the beginning of this case... and the weirest one was that the tip for the search warrant came from mb's psychic... this person also said they found lb's clothing.  now people are nuts.  and most of the crazy rumors are coming straight out of elma.  Some of the same people trashing MB in the beginning of the case. So the elma rumors are way out there. 

What I have heard is that the news station that released the information, had a mix up, and had said that Clothes hair and blood had all been found. So after I got home from work that night, I checked the information for myself, to find that it was nothing that was found. I think it was just a mix up, or maybe a stage of shock where people heard 'clothes, hair, and blood'.

I've been in a state of shock since this all happened.............. Kona and her family do not deserve this.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2009, 03:22:28 AM »

Deenie
« Reply #612 on: July 02, 2009, 10:48:26 PM
»

I am so confused ..

<snipped>

<snipped>

When was Lindsey witness on the back of the quad?  Who witnessed Lindsey?

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

doubledecker
Re: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 -
« Reply #1808 on: Today at 12:33:26 AM »

I said they found nothing that would be obvious there was anything there to do with LB.  They of course do take things that they send to the lab to see if there is anything forensic that might connect to lindsey baum.  This is normal procedure.  They did take things from the house, but nothing that can be said to connect to this case.

they had a warrant to search for all the normal things they always search for.  However there was one thing that seemed strange to search for and that was her swimming suit.  So we now know LB must have either been wearing her swimming suit or she had it with her somewhere.   It is obvious she did not leave it at home now, or they would not have that listed on the sw. 

I do have the search warrant and the receipts for items taken. 

I am answering what I have permission to answer.

It seems to me they were searching for anything that might let them know if linsey had either been in the house at any time or anything to link someone there to lindsey.

Nothing out of the ordinary except for the swimming suit.  I'll see what else I can post.

the only drugs was a tiny bit of pot and a pipe.  big deal.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg960665#msg960665

shortcake
« Reply #1880 on: Today at 03:02:54 AM »

Hi DD.  I respect your knowledge and information.  I have two questions.  1. Who do you have to get permission from to answer questions about the search?  2.  You said you have a copy of the warrant, does it go into specifics about the bathing suit(like color,design,size,etc.).  That information could be very important, then again I may be on a wild goose chase.  Thanks in advance.  shortcake

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg960852#msg960852

doubledecker
« Reply #1901 on: Today at 04:07:23 AM
»

flower print bathing suit top and bottom

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.1900

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2009, 03:29:45 AM »

Could it be that KONA is implying the Melissa Baum knows more than she is revealing regarding the disappearance of her daughter?

Janet

++++++++

KONAMOCHA
« Reply #518 on: September 10, 2009, 11:57:43 PM »

I have a question ....

Why didnt MB have the Texas Equisearch join in the efforts to find LB ??

I know they offered their services for free just like HO did in the search.

I would think the more ppl to help the better it would be to find LB

IMPO

~KONA~

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg939246#msg939246

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2009, 03:47:59 AM »

I am confused.  Maybe it will make sense tomorrow.

I am off.

Janet

++++++++

Name:  KONAMOCHA
Position:  Scared Monkey
Date Registered:  September 02, 2009, 02:20:45 AM
Last Active:  September 25, 2009, 03:55:31 AM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=7091

++++++

FIRST POST AT SCARED MONKEYS

KONAMOCHA
« Reply #372 on: September 07, 2009, 09:19:46 PM »

Harry Oakes appears to be well trained. 

Did the Baum family hire him to come to Mccleary to search ?

I sure hope so !   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg935349#msg935349

SECOND POST AT SCARED MONKEYS

KONAMOCHA
« Reply #397 on: September 08, 2009, 10:56:22 PM »

I am really surprised that Harry gave you that information since he is bound by the contract not to discuss his findings with anyone but LE & FBI.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg936373#msg936373

_____

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2009, 03:49:41 AM »

Hi Shortcake,  I thought this man who assumed the caretaker duties at the ORV park that was found to have an outstanding warrant from the Midwest and was shipped out of Montesano to the Midwest.  We did learn his name and I called back there and he had arrived and was living in town there, out on bond.

I hope I haven't confused this man with some SO. I'll call Montesano in the morning to see who the guy was they sent back there for the outstanding warrant.  No rocks please if I am wrong.  I am a 'lil old lady so weak from sitting at this 'puter I can't even get up now.   
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2009, 04:13:15 AM »

Hi Madibabe,

So the things your son told you about the Beehive and finding her clothes, is that now debunked?  I know it was never confirmed but could still be true.

If there was a 3rd SW served today at the Beehive it makes perfect sense that LE used a strately with the warrants.  If the whole town was centered on the properties on Foreman Rd no one would expect another warrant to be served in town.

The reason I am thinking that, and it is IMO, is Jvk who took all the great photos in McCleary, well he discovered that the Beehive had never been searched by police.  He did talk to LE, in fact an officer might have seen him taking photos and asked him what he was doing.  It was a couple of months ago so a bit hard to recall exactly.

We will see what tomorrow brings for Lindsey.  xox
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2009, 06:06:51 AM »

Quote from: KarmaRoundUp on September 27, 2009, 04:24:29 PM
DD,were they looking for Lindseys bathing suit?

Sunshine12:
very interesting. my first instinct was a bathing suit or some type of jacket. and if it was a bathing suit they are lookin for then that just blows the whole story we were told from the beginning out of the water

Thank you for answering my question DD.Lindseys bathing suit was my first thought while reading your site.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2009, 08:39:19 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Hello shortcake!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2009, 09:00:08 AM »

Hi Shortcake,  I thought this man who assumed the caretaker duties at the ORV park that was found to have an outstanding warrant from the Midwest and was shipped out of Montesano to the Midwest.  We did learn his name and I called back there and he had arrived and was living in town there, out on bond.

I hope I haven't confused this man with some SO. I'll call Montesano in the morning to see who the guy was they sent back there for the outstanding warrant.  No rocks please if I am wrong.  I am a 'lil old lady so weak from sitting at this 'puter I can't even get up now.   
Hi Scandi  We all assumed the ORV caretaker was arrested and sent back to Wisconsin(I think) because of an outstanding warrant.  Three sources have told me they have seen him in the last three weeks.  I believe them.  They are reliable.  So I think Montesano arrested someone fitting the description of the caretaker and everyone jumped to conclusions.  Easy to do here?  Or maybe he came back??  I do believe him to be in the McCleary area.  Now he may have nothing to do with this at all, but I have talked to this caretaker person early on and if I ever see him again I will tell him exactly how he made me feel.  Either he is a nut or he may know something.  Probably a nut and harmless.  I don't know.  Just know the LE searched for a couple of days out at the park and the tip was Lindsey in a pink floral bathing suit.  I kinda dismissed the incident because of the bathing suit sighting.  Who thought she may have been wearing a bathing suit.  Now it makes me wonder.  Maybe someone(like DD) can investigate in more depth and put my mind at ease and clear this guy.  Just asking questions, not accusing.  shortcake
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2009, 09:08:40 AM »

forgive Monkey friends but I have not been able to follow this thread as closely as some of the others that I frequent, but....if I am reading right, did one of the posters from here, Kona, live near Lindsey and knew info and she and her family have been questioned in this case now? I have read throughout the threads about Lindsey but have gotten myself out of the loop since Kona came on the scene...thanks ....
also, does the other neighbor, the mother of Lindsey's friend who saw her the night that she disappeared still post on here with you all? thanks again..

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2009, 09:08:51 AM »

Police have yet to find big break in case
By Steven Friederich
The Daily World
Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

No “smoking gun” discovered; evidence heads to forensic labs

McCLEARY — Investigators have yet to find the “smoking gun” that will lead them to 11-year-old Lindsey Baum, who has been missing for three months as of Saturday.

The Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office served search warrants on two residences outside the McCleary city limits Friday and began combing through junk cars and a number of buildings.

The search on the properties in question intensified Saturday, bumping up the civilian search and rescue experts and law enforcement personnel from 30 people on Friday to 50 people on Saturday. Search dogs were also brought.

Chief Criminal Deputy Dave Pimentel said he conducted interviews with a number of people Friday, but said no suspects or persons of interests have been named and no arrests have been made.

“So far, we have not found that smoking gun, we have not found anything that would jump out at us, but without forensic analysis done at the lab, we can’t really say whether what we’ve found will help our cause or not.”

Three months ago Saturday, Baum disappeared just a few blocks away from her home near downtown McCleary. Despite two confirmed sightings within blocks of her house, no trace of her has been found.

Family, friends and community members planned to do a candlelight vigil Saturday evening at a local church in memory of Baum and the three-month anniversary of her disappearance.

Pimentel said he couldn’t reveal what led detectives to two isolated locations along Foreman Road, just outside of McCleary. Deputies were restricting access to the road and checking licenses to make sure only local residents could get through a road block. The restrictions are in place through Sunday.

Detectives combed an abandoned home and an adjoining shed or barn from morning until night on Friday. The property is on about 11 acres of land, Pimentel said. On Saturday, Pimentel said detectives brought in search dogs and search and rescue experts to help comb the surrounding brush, trees and grasslands.

At a second site, detectives set up a mobile command unit from the King County Sheriff’s Office near dozens of junk cars and debris at a second residence along Foreman Road. The property owners were told to leave the area.

Investigators have been wearing white protective gear during their search of the buildings. Pimentel says that’s typical when gathering evidence, although many people link the clothing to potential drug lab investigations. Pimentel says there was no fear either location housed a drug or meth lab.

Pimentel noted that although the search warrants are getting a lot of attention, the Sheriff’s Office has “served dozens of search warrants” during the course of the three-month investigation.

“This is just one tip we’ve received that we decided to follow up on out of thousands, literally, thousands of tips,” Pimentel said. “The people we talked to yesterday were among the hundreds and hundreds of people we’ve talked to, as well.”

Pimentel said the next step is sending the dozens of boxes and bags of evidence on to the state’s crime lab for forensic analysis.

Melissa Baum, Lindsey’s mother, told KING-TV on Friday that she was glad there was no fresh news coming to  her from the forensic analysis team. She said that she knows the type of news  investigators in sterile suits would bring could only be devastating.

“I don’t let myself think about what’s probably going on,” the mother told KING. “I’ll deal with that when she’s home. I just need to get her home.”

--snippped--

http://**/articles/2009/09/27/local_news/doc4abf03c936aa2261426446.txt

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2009, 09:12:00 AM »

I am snipping this part again from the above article....heres the explanation about the white suits

Investigators have been wearing white protective gear during their search of the buildings. Pimentel says that’s typical when gathering evidence, although many people link the clothing to potential drug lab investigations. Pimentel says there was no fear either location housed a drug or meth lab.

http://**/articles/2009/09/27/local_news/doc4abf03c936aa2261426446.txt

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2009, 09:13:39 AM »

thanks for the info Leroy..

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2009, 09:17:21 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Hello shortcake!

Hello Barelyhere and good morning to you.  Couldn't sleep.  I hope to learn more about the search.  Nothing new on the news this morning.  Don't know if that makes sense, I am tired.  shortcake
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2009, 09:22:26 AM »

forgive Monkey friends but I have not been able to follow this thread as closely as some of the others that I frequent, but....if I am reading right, did one of the posters from here, Kona, live near Lindsey and knew info and she and her family have been questioned in this case now? I have read throughout the threads about Lindsey but have gotten myself out of the loop since Kona came on the scene...thanks ....
also, does the other neighbor, the mother of Lindsey's friend who saw her the night that she disappeared still post on here with you all? thanks again..

Cookie - this may answer most of your questions

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/what-is-going-on-t1360.html

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2009, 09:32:48 AM »

I am confused.  Maybe it will make sense tomorrow.

I am off.

Janet

++++++++

Name:  KONAMOCHA
Position:  Scared Monkey
Date Registered:  September 02, 2009, 02:20:45 AM
Last Active:  September 25, 2009, 03:55:31 AM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=7091

++++++

FIRST POST AT SCARED MONKEYS

KONAMOCHA
« Reply #372 on: September 07, 2009, 09:19:46 PM »

Harry Oakes appears to be well trained. 

Did the Baum family hire him to come to Mccleary to search ?

I sure hope so !   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg935349#msg935349

SECOND POST AT SCARED MONKEYS

KONAMOCHA
« Reply #397 on: September 08, 2009, 10:56:22 PM »

I am really surprised that Harry gave you that information since he is bound by the contract not to discuss his findings with anyone but LE & FBI.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg936373#msg936373

Janet, you are so sharp.  I am confused as well.  Every time I think I understand, I find out I don't.  Keep up the great work.  Can't wait til your next post.  shortcake
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.