April 25, 2024, 03:26:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 579685 times)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: September 29, 2009, 02:26:52 PM »

if its true that lb's bathing suit is missing, i think its possible lb made it home that night after she left kk's, got her bathing suit, and went out again with someone.  i guess the only question i have would be, then why would mb call kk and ask her where lb was? i dont know the layout of their house but i would think mb or jb would see lindsey if she came back home before going back out again.

it makes no sense to me that she would put her bathing suit back on under her clothes after she showered. this makes no sense! i dont think kk's daughter has any reason to lie about lb taking a shower and then the 2 of them walking to kk's house.

sorry if this post made no sense 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #401 on: September 29, 2009, 02:27:46 PM »

AZSunny, I'm so sorry  an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: September 29, 2009, 02:29:39 PM »

I think this is an odd time for MB to be looking for a mate!!   This is also from her Myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/247474600

BlurbsAbout me:
I am a single Mom of 2 beautiful kids a boy and girl. As you may have figured out; My daughter was kidnapped on June 26, 2009. Needless to say, my number 1 priority is finding her and taking care of my son. I would like to thank everyone involved with the search effort for all their hard work and dedication! I truly appreciate it. Everyone, including my doctor are telling me I need some Me time. Easier said then done!! But I could always use some new friends, maybe even an occasional distraction. I am a loyal, honest and faithful woman! I enjoy people and helping those in need. Always up for trying new things. If you have any other questions, just ask me.

Who I'd like to meet:
Hmm?? Where to begin? I've met a lot of great people in my life; especially recently, both famous and not famous. All in all I enjoy meeting good people with good hearts and morals. I would like to meet a man who is kind, loving, loyal and strong. He has to love kids, whether he has his own our not. Family always comes first no matter what! It's hard to meet a good man as a single parent, it's hard to know who you can trust when it comes to your

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: September 29, 2009, 02:29:50 PM »

I did find this post I wrote at WS on Monday July 6th so I think you are right and the second witness was reported on the Tues after she went missing:

"I did venture out tonight in my Easter finery at SM and asked KaraK if this person lived on Maple or on the other side of 3rd St. She answered that there were 2 sightings of Lindsay on Maple and that the first of those sightings was the same person that sent Josh home earlier Being as she is one of the last ones to see Lindsay alive I think I can take that as a confirmation".

I aqlso found this article dated July 6th which mentions the second witness: 

" Lindsey Baum is Missing: Washington 10-Year-Old Still Not Found
Police Believe Lindsey Baum was Taken by Someone She Knew
<snipped>
McCleary Police and other authorities now believe that Lindsey Baum was taken or went off with someone she knew. A timeline has been developed and a witness saw the little girl walking about halfway to her destination at around 9:15. Surveillance footage taken from a gas station she would have passed later on the way home does not show her at all. That close to her home, officials believe that she went with someone she knew willingly, otherwise sounds and signs of a struggle would have alerted people in the densely housed area.

Lindsey's mother, Melissa, has passed a polygraph test, as has Scott Williams, the father of the child where Lindsey Baum was visiting and one of the last people to see her.

Article:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ton.html?cat=8

« Reply #404 on: September 29, 2009, 02:30:33 PM »

i keep coming back to harry oakes' dog report, in my opinion that seems to be the only piece of information we have that i personally think is credible.

harry oakes' has nothing to lose by telling the truth, unlike many of the other people involved in this case.  there is nothing that would make me not believe his report.

I believe his report too. I don't think there is any kind of conflict of interest in his involvement to the case. Dogs don't lie, they do what they are trained to do...they do not have a vested or otherwise, interest in the outcome of this case. They just want their food, water and a place to sleep.

BTW, kona posted that Ron and Don transcript...me thinks she upset people mighty good!

Unless there is a cover up ... Why?

Other than that her reaction to the search warrant ... nothing Kona has done in the pursuit of answers in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum has upset me ... why should her words and actions upset anybody.

I will again say ... in the process of elimination ... if for whatever reason the investigtion led LE to my house and property with or without a search warrant ... LE would have my full cooperation without complaint.

Janet

Hypothetically speaking, what if Don saw/heard things that day, being around some of the searchers, MB, KK, etc. that made his hinky meter go up?  After I  read the transcript that was posted here, it made it clear to me that something aroused his suspicions and led him to contact Seattle LE and then the FBI.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: September 29, 2009, 02:35:28 PM »

AZSunny, I'm so sorry  an angelic monkey

Thanks, it was very, very difficult.  I think I spent the first 3 months in bed sobbing. (actually still do sometimes! LOL)

I just am amazed at this reaction from MB, particulary at this time with her daughter still missing.  Perhaps Tracygirl is right, we all react very differently to a loss. Perhaps she wants someone to share this with and help her through all this....who knows?? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: September 29, 2009, 02:36:14 PM »

I did find this post I wrote at WS on Monday July 6th so I think you are right and the second witness was reported on the Tues after she went missing:

"I did venture out tonight in my Easter finery at SM and asked KaraK if this person lived on Maple or on the other side of 3rd St. She answered that there were 2 sightings of Lindsay on Maple and that the first of those sightings was the same person that sent Josh home earlier Being as she is one of the last ones to see Lindsay alive I think I can take that as a confirmation".

<snipped>
McCleary Police and other authorities now believe that Lindsey Baum was taken or went off with someone she knew. A timeline has been developed and a witness saw the little girl walking about halfway to her destination at around 9:15. Surveillance footage taken from a gas station she would have passed later on the way home does not show her at all. That close to her home, officials believe that she went with someone she knew willingly, otherwise sounds and signs of a struggle would have alerted people in the densely housed area.

Lindsey's mother, Melissa, has passed a polygraph test, as has Scott Williams, the father of the child where Lindsey Baum was visiting and one of the last people to see her.

Article:

Thank you Scandi.  So many questions about timeline that day....no concrete answers IMO.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: September 29, 2009, 02:39:02 PM »

<snipped>
McCleary Police and other authorities now believe that Lindsey Baum was taken or went off with someone she knew. A timeline has been developed and a witness saw the little girl walking about halfway to her destination at around 9:15. Surveillance footage taken from a gas station she would have passed later on the way home does not show her at all. That close to her home, officials believe that she went with someone she knew willingly, otherwise sounds and signs of a struggle would have alerted people in the densely housed area.Lindsey's mother, Melissa, has passed a polygraph test, as has Scott Williams, the father of the child where Lindsey Baum was visiting and one of the last people to see her.

Article:

Thank you Scandi.  So many questions about timeline that day....no concrete answers IMO.

I am still thinking that someone she knew offered her a ride home, and she accepted it. 

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: September 29, 2009, 02:39:12 PM »

okay, i know this is a very unpopular opinion on this thread but i'm just gonna say it b/c it just crossed through my mind...

what if lb did go home for a min and got a bathing suit or something, and then went out into the woods w/a friend to just hang out and do whatever it is kids do these days...

what if jb followed them out there and a fight ensued and lb got hurt?  maybe mb was sleeping at the time lb came home, and only woke up to find her missing when she heard jb come back in the house?

i don't want to ruffle any feathers b/c i know there are strong opinions on whether its possible jb was involved or not, but at this point, i think anything is possible so i just wanted to put it out there
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: September 29, 2009, 02:39:20 PM »

hypothetically speaking of course....what if the 2nd witness didn't really see lindsey was helping to cover up what really happened and this is why this person has not come out publically. I wouldn't want people to know my name either, lol.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: September 29, 2009, 02:39:32 PM »

I wonder who else have had poly's. Did all of the last people who saw her have one? I think Kara said she did not, which made us all go, "what?"
What about the other people in the house that night? Isn't it usual for the last people to see the missing person all be given a poly? Seems like common sense to me. and what about now, since so much has been investigated, is there a rule that states a person can only be given one poly? What about if a person who has been given one, then learns of how a crime happened??? maybe another poly may be in order? Someone knows something....

BINGO!!

In Canada ... polygraphs can only be "requested".  It is the right of a person of interest or suspect to refuse.

At the very least ... LE should have IMMEDIATELY ... requested ALL those who had a direct connection to Lindsey on the evening of June 26, 2009 to take polygraphs.  The focus should have been in many directions ... not just the avenue that implied an abduction.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: September 29, 2009, 02:41:08 PM »

if its true that lb's bathing suit is missing, i think its possible lb made it home that night after she left kk's, got her bathing suit, and went out again with someone.  i guess the only question i have would be, then why would mb call kk and ask her where lb was? i dont know the layout of their house but i would think mb or jb would see lindsey if she came back home before going back out again.

it makes no sense to me that she would put her bathing suit back on under her clothes after she showered. this makes no sense! i dont think kk's daughter has any reason to lie about lb taking a shower and then the 2 of them walking to kk's house.

Sunshine, my thoughts too!  So then... I don't understand  how KK's daughter and Lindsey could have done all this after leaving video store (around 8:19pm) and fit into KK's timeline.  you know, walk to Lindsey's home, shower/change, leave house and walk with Josh, get in fight, leave bike at gas station, go to KK's, ask to spend the night, and leave at 9:15???  Maybe I'm wrong.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: September 29, 2009, 02:43:12 PM »

Sunshine, I am not mad nor will I be mad. But I will offer, what if that was any of the kids Lindsey knew? What if it was one of the kids she fought with and made up with recently?

Kids can be mean, kwim? this group of kids she had a problem with were very, well what is the word...hmmm advanced. The words they called her are not words typical young girls use. 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: September 29, 2009, 02:43:23 PM »

hypothetically speaking of course....what if the 2nd witness didn't really see lindsey was helping to cover up what really happened and this is why this person has not come out publically. I wouldn't want people to know my name either, lol.

i think this is possible, especially given the length of time it took for this second witness to come forward
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: September 29, 2009, 02:45:23 PM »

Sunshine, my thoughts too!  So then... I don't understand  how KK's daughter and Lindsey could have done all this after leaving video store (around 8:19pm) and fit into KK's timeline.  you know, walk to Lindsey's home, shower/change, leave house and walk with Josh, get in fight, leave bike at gas station, go to KK's, ask to spend the night, and leave at 9:15???  Maybe I'm wrong.

From the pictures of the house, it is very small.  I think it would be very hard for a person to enter there and not be seen or heard. By the time she would have arrived home at say 9:30 or so, probably later, why would she grab a bathing suit thinking at that time of night there was time to go somewhere for a swim and be home in less than 30 minuts...nope...don't think so. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: September 29, 2009, 02:48:08 PM »

I wonder what the plan was that night for the girls? What were they planning on doing? LB could have just taken the suit with her and been holding it.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: September 29, 2009, 02:48:43 PM »

Sunshine, I am not mad nor will I be mad. But I will offer, what if that was any of the kids Lindsey knew? What if it was one of the kids she fought with and made up with recently?

Kids can be mean, kwim? this group of kids she had a problem with were very, well what is the word...hmmm advanced. The words they called her are not words typical young girls use. 

i agree completely! i think it's possible that any of those kids could have been involved. kids are cruel, especially middle school girls... in fact, i wish i could forget my middle school years sometimes!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: September 29, 2009, 02:49:06 PM »

<snipped>

Article:

No problem,  I just found this which nails it.  The only problem is that the link is dead  :

http://**/article...d881132403.txt

'Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street".

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: September 29, 2009, 02:49:21 PM »

okay, i know this is a very unpopular opinion on this thread but i'm just gonna say it b/c it just crossed through my mind...

what if lb did go home for a min and got a bathing suit or something, and then went out into the woods w/a friend to just hang out and do whatever it is kids do these days...

what if jb followed them out there and a fight ensued and lb got hurt?  maybe mb was sleeping at the time lb came home, and only woke up to find her missing when she heard jb come back in the house?

i don't want to ruffle any feathers b/c i know there are strong opinions on whether its possible jb was involved or not, but at this point, i think anything is possible so i just wanted to put it out there

No nanners from me!!  This scenerio could make sense as to how a kid could effectively hide Lindsey....in other words, they didn't.  If she got hurt in the woods, just left her there...didn't need to hide.   Also, it could be another kid, not just JB.  Furthermore, it could explain why some adults have appeared to misdirect, cover-up, etc. in order to protect another child.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: September 29, 2009, 02:49:24 PM »

AZ Sunny, I too am so sorry for your loss!

Here is the thing that I cannot get my brain around. So, for the sake of argument, let us just say that Kona's son took Lindsey. MB stated that Linsey would not go anywhere with someone that she did not know. So........following that logic, how would DG get her into his car? If he came out of work at the Beehive, at the exact time that Lindsey was walking home, how did he get to her? Ok, let's just say for the sake of arguement that Lindsey was talking to him online. Would she really get into a car with a 23 year old. Really? She was 10! She and her friends appeared much more grown up than my 11 year old daughter, but NOT THIS GROWN UP! Also, he is 23. Is it possible that a 23 year old is smart enough to commit a crime like this and get away with it for 3 months? I am more apt to think of this as a set up. I could be WAY OFF BASE of course. It just seems to me that whoever took Lindsey is pretty saavy. They have eluded LE for 3 months. Maybe for fun and entertainment they decided to send LE on a wild goose chase. What better subject to pursue than this kid. He just so happens to drive a white car. He just so happens to work at the Beehive. If it is true, he has already been caught with child porn at school. Although, I would like to hear more proof of that. Wouldn't he have a juvie record or something? I thought things like that were taken VERY SERIOUSLY! He and his family are not well liked around town. They live on a property that is unkept and suspicious looking. Could there be an evil genius lurking in McCleary? I just don't know anymore!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.