April 19, 2024, 03:41:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 579057 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: September 30, 2009, 12:18:32 PM »

Was it the same girls that caused her so much stress that she went swimming with the last day she was seen?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: September 30, 2009, 12:22:35 PM »

sebastian

I may be alone on this forum in my contentions but ... so be it.

Unless otherwise revealed ... I believe that Marilyn LaChester an advocate for Lindsey.  I applaud her going out on a limb.

The reason that I am a believer in Marilyn LaChester's is that her accounts encompassing the abuse of Lindsey Baum by both Melissa and Josh involves both LE and CPS.  I reason ... if she was going to fabricate ... I do not believe she would use sources in those fabrications that had the ability to dispute her words.  Also ... it must be remembered that Marily LaChester did not hide behind a nic when she submitted her comments in response to the KING5 article ... she identified herself.

Janet

++++++

MARILYN LA CHESTER

1.  As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows.

2.  They have the reports I help Lindsey file.

3.  Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=904672;topic=5790.880;num_replies=1162;sesc=28414912316d49a494791fe51542bb71

mlachester:

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #642 on: September 30, 2009, 12:24:58 PM »

Melissa M

Why has the family friend who intervened and the witnesses been identified after three months.  What the silence by LE?  Why the silence from McCleary residence?  Something is not right.  The names should at least have leaked to the forums by now.  IMO.

Witnesses connected with other missing person cases are seen and heard all over the talk show circuit.

The existence and credibility of these witnesses in regards to the timing of the sightings that place Lindsey at 5th and Maple shortly after 9:30 PM is very significant.  The implication is that Kara Kampen and Scott Williams are being truthful when they claim that Lindsey left their residence between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM.

Janet

I cant answer that for you since I am not with LE but they are not secret. The 9 30 witness is mb's coworker, the same one who broke up the arguement.... again i havent met her and i dont recall her name except i think it starts with an R.
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #643 on: September 30, 2009, 12:28:18 PM »

and just fyi, i have heard stories about crazy marilyn long before lindsey went missing. and not from mb! i dont know her personally but when so many stories come from so many people.............
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: September 30, 2009, 12:28:33 PM »

sebastian

Unless otherwise revealed ... I believe that Marilyn LaChester an advocate for Lindsey.  I applaud her going out on a limb.

The reason that I am a believer in Marilyn LaChester's is that her accounts encompassing the abuse of Lindsey Baum by both Melissa and Josh involves both LE and CPS.  I reason ... if she was going to fabricate ... I do not believe she would use sources in those fabrications that had the ability to dispute her words.  Also ... it must be remembered that Marily LaChester did not hide behind a nic when she submitted her comments in response to the KING5 article ... she identified herself.

Janet

++++++

MARILYN LA CHESTER

1.  As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows.

2.  They have the reports I help Lindsey file.

3.  Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=904672;topic=5790.880;num_replies=1162;sesc=28414912316d49a494791fe51542bb71

mlachester:

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

Then why did she later retract and say she doesn't know if reports were ever filed?  Makes no sense to me.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: September 30, 2009, 12:32:02 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom,
As far as ML, I was just trying to remember who debunked the white car theory, not who put it out there. Many people all over the net keep going on and on about that white car and how it has played into the current POI.  I would like to know where ML went.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: September 30, 2009, 12:34:36 PM »

Then there are the words of mamahead, La Chester's friend,  Lindsey and Melissa M ... words that imply that there were troubling underlying dynamics within the Baum household.

Janet

++++++

mamahead:

Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time. He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil?

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html

Marilyn La Chester's Friend

... One time she called CPS on melissa baum when lindsey came over with welts from her calfs to her back.  she was horrified and i think a couple others saw this at her house.  the other incidents with Josh were chasing her with knife, shovel, choking, and at least one other attack against another individual (and here i forgot to write it down, i think it was a female but can't recall if it was an adult or child, but marilyn made the call).  she says he was very violent and went to Juvi many times!  hmm.  anyway, i don't think she's lying, that's a whole lot to be lying about.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5790.msg904974#msg904974

Lindsey Baum:  Facebook Entry

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

+++++++

Melissa McCann

I have some questions!  Before you and MD hooked up and before MD was allowed custody he obviously must have been the better choice of two parents.  I'm curious to the amount of self education parents sought for a daughter with asbergers.  It is quite a struggle managing the physical and mental forms of this disability and also to navigate a medical world for treatment as well as goverment agencies.  This is such a rare form of of functioning autism I find it difficult to believe that MD and MB through you never had a discussion about support groups and help once the child with Asbergers enters school.  There are three support groups near McCleary that can help guide a parent.  JB has already entered the court system with his anti social fire starting and underlining aggression.  Being MB's friend she didn't confide in you (knowledge is power) her frustrations with JB because they were huge in the psychiatric world of getting a child help.  This seemed to be source of concern for Lindsey with what we know to date.  My space comments, running to the neighbors for help and calling 911.  Whoa monkey's, jump back.  Your a close friend now so I ask how mom is handeling the new school yr. for JB and pray due to his agressive, firestarting behaviors if he is in a behavior modification program and if the scholl will let him attend.   A frustrating loss may bring out even worse syptoms if not addressed.  If MB isn't in a support group I would be more than gratefull to direct her in the right and good diretion.

Mark would be the better person to address this but I will do my best as I am new to learning about aspergers. Aspergers, as most conditions affect people differently. JB and MD's daughter are as different as night and day. Also again, we just got the girls awarded to us August 25th. Prior to that they have been splitting time between their mother and us. MD and his family are from Olympia. Different cities, different schools, there really wasnt a reason to connect JB and MD's daughter. MD and his ex wife have researched aspergers, joined the different groups, fought to get an IEP, ect.. I know what MB goes through with JB and he has more issues than aspergers so we dont deal with anything that MB does. thanks for your concern regarding that but MB has been dealing with this issue for years.

Also, Mark is not the better parent but we do currently provide the best situation for the children.  The girls mom loves them wholeheartedly and we hope that her anger will not be a deterant in finding common ground when it comes to raising the girls.

regarding MB. She is doing what she can to help JB. She has the programs in place that need to be there and thank you for your concern

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: September 30, 2009, 12:34:58 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom,
As far as ML, I was just trying to remember who debunked the white car theory, not who put it out there. Many people all over the net keep going on and on about that white car and how it has played into the current POI.  I would like to know where ML went. Also, how do I highlight things so that when I bring them over they do not run together? Thank you!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: September 30, 2009, 12:38:43 PM »

sebastian

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

Then why did she later retract and say she doesn't know if reports were ever filed?  Makes no sense to me.

AZSunny ... I did state in my post ... "Unless otherwise revealed ..."

I have never read these words of Marilyn LaChester ... words that retract what she previously posted.  Do you have a source.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: September 30, 2009, 12:41:41 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom,
As far as ML, I was just trying to remember who debunked the white car theory, not who put it out there. Many people all over the net keep going on and on about that white car and how it has played into the current POI.  I would like to know where ML went. Also, how do I highlight things so that when I bring them over they do not run together? Thank you!

sebastian

I apologize.  I am off right now.  Maybe another Monkey could assist you.  I will be back later on the forum this afternoon.

Janet
9:45 AM PT

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: September 30, 2009, 12:44:51 PM »

sebastian

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

AZSunny ... I did state in my post ... "Unless otherwise revealed ..."

I have never read these words of Marilyn LaChester ... words that retract what she previously posted.  Do you have a source.

Janet

No Janet, no source, but then I don't save everything like you do.  I just read, and move on generally.  Sorry.   She was quoted as saying she was never sure if they actually took a report, even though she called them. You can of course, believe what you wish. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: September 30, 2009, 12:53:22 PM »

Goodmorning everyone. Thank you MM for your posts, I appreciate your doing so. Deenie! sweet Deenie, don't explain to us, it is hard sometimes we understand. Sandra's last image of skipping, carefree, innocense has forever changed many people as we face the evil amoung us. Hugs to you...

That cut gives me the willies everytime I see it. Seems like they would have used a simple butterfly bandage or that glue, yikes! Falling off of a loft, that has to hurt! Good thing he didn't break his neck. A loft is usually at least 7ft off the ground, can be higher but I think it that is the norm? He had to of fallen over a rail too, flipped over probably, fall 7 ft, must have hit a table to knock off a pic, land on the shattered glass, had to turn on broken glass to get the curved cut, I would think, and all that happened was a cut on the arm. That boy is lucky! Hopefully they don't ever again place the boy who tends to sleep walk on the loft ever again! 

The last witness was the person that worked with MB? The same person? interesting. Wonder if she recalls seeing anyone else around. didn't the mayor also say he thinks he saw her? Maybe they don't use that because he is not completely sure. Didn't he say something about other kids being out? Is this true? Was there other kids around that night?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: September 30, 2009, 01:12:42 PM »

Goodmorning everyone. Thank you MM for your posts, I appreciate your doing so. Deenie! sweet Deenie, don't explain to us, it is hard sometimes we understand. Sandra's last image of skipping, carefree, innocense has forever changed many people as we face the evil amoung us. Hugs to you...

That cut gives me the willies everytime I see it. Seems like they would have used a simple butterfly bandage or that glue, yikes! Falling off of a loft, that has to hurt! Good thing he didn't break his neck. A loft is usually at least 7ft off the ground, can be higher but I think it that is the norm? He had to of fallen over a rail too, flipped over probably, fall 7 ft, must have hit a table to knock off a pic, land on the shattered glass, had to turn on broken glass to get the curved cut, I would think, and all that happened was a cut on the arm. That boy is lucky! Hopefully they don't ever again place the boy who tends to sleep walk on the loft ever again! 

The last witness was the person that worked with MB? The same person? interesting. Wonder if she recalls seeing anyone else around. didn't the mayor also say he thinks he saw her? Maybe they don't use that because he is not completely sure. Didn't he say something about other kids being out? Is this true? Was there other kids around that night?

Tracygirl,  I don't think the Mayor said he thought he saw her.  I believe he said that there were children out that night, but as hard as he has tried to remember, he can not remember seeing Lindsy.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: September 30, 2009, 01:19:28 PM »

But he saw other kids? He is the mayor of a small town, he must know who at least some of the kids were he saw. I sort of imagined she was walking alone with no one else around.

MM do you know if other kids were around that evening and who they are? Are they friends of Lindsey? Had you heard this?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: September 30, 2009, 01:21:02 PM »

AZ thank you for correcting any mis-statments I may write. I really do appreciate it. It is difficult to keep everything straight.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: September 30, 2009, 01:22:46 PM »

But he saw other kids? He is the mayor of a small town, he must know who at least some of the kids were he saw. I sort of imagined she was walking alone with no one else around.

MM do you know if other kids were around that evening and who they are? Are they friends of Lindsey? Had you heard this?

Hi Tracygirl,
I too have had this image all along that Lindsey was walking alone and there was not anyone else around. If there were other kids out, you would think that there would be other witnesses.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: September 30, 2009, 01:32:27 PM »

Hi Scandi  We all assumed the ORV caretaker was arrested and sent back to Wisconsin(I think) because of an outstanding warrant.  Three sources have told me they have seen him in the last three weeks.  I believe them.  They are reliable.  So I think Montesano arrested someone fitting the description of the caretaker and everyone jumped to conclusions.  Easy to do here?  Or maybe he came back??  I do believe him to be in the McCleary area.  Now he may have nothing to do with this at all, but I have talked to this caretaker person early on and if I ever see him again I will tell him exactly how he made me feel.  Either he is a nut or he may know something.  Probably a nut and harmless.  I don't know.  Just know the LE searched for a couple of days out at the park and the tip was Lindsey in a pink floral bathing suit.  I kinda dismissed the incident because of the bathing suit sighting.  Who thought she may have been wearing a bathing suit.  Now it makes me wonder.  Maybe someone(like DD) can investigate in more depth and put my mind at ease and clear this guy.  Just asking questions, not accusing.  shortcake

The caretaker?  Another possible person of interest.  Thanks Shortcake.

My unpopular position with many on this forum regarding the possible implication of  Josh Baum ... as a person of interest in the the process of elimination ... did sway for a period of time this weekend but ... I have regained my balance.

Unless it is revealed otherwise ... I will continue to ask myself the following questions regarding Lindsey Baum's disappearance:

1.  Following the witness sighting at 5th and Maple ... within a very short distance from home ... is it possible that an impulsive action by someone close to Lindsey unintentionally ... in the act of wrongdoing ... caused her death?

- Did Lindsey stop at the Shell Station to retrieve her bike and there met with foul play?
- Did Lindsey make it home and it was there that something went terribly wrong?

2.  In a sincere attempt to protect a loved one  ... is it possible assistance outside the family to cover up was requested and provided?

3.  Considering there have been no arrests ... could there be underlying legal issues  encompassing the interrogation of an underage person of interest when there is no substantiating evidence that implies the existence of a felony? 

Janet

Caretaker of McCleary? Is he an old man with glasses/sunglasses and wear an orange vest and drive a small pickup? If so, he's harmless, he's one of the sweetest people I've ever met. He likes to joke and he's always in high spirits
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: September 30, 2009, 01:36:31 PM »

He said he saw children out and playing, but he didn't pay attention to who they were. 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 30, 2009, 01:38:25 PM »

AZ thank you for correcting any mis-statments I may write. I really do appreciate it. It is difficult to keep everything straight.

I only write what I remember reading, I could be wrong as well.  I just don't want to let our mistakes go forward.  I really wasn't correcting you, just stating what I remembered.  Sorry if it sounded that way.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: September 30, 2009, 01:40:46 PM »

One thing I do find odd is about the second witness.  In doing some research 2 nights ago to find out when that witness really came forward, I came across a statement that she spotted Lindsey on 5th and Maple.  We had always believed 7th and Maple.

Now I read that the Beehive is between 5th and 6th and Maple even tho it's addredd is 415 Maple as the addresses in McCleary are totally out of cinq with the streets.  I think thisw is maybe one of the many factors that LE considered in putting their case before the judge for probable cause. 

In lother words the crime scene of the abduction was really different than we have been thinking all of these last 3 months.  IMO

PS:  As to both Josh and KK's son, I discount both of them as simply peripheral to the case.  The only possibility is if they did know the POI and were friends and had seen things between him and Lindsey that looked suspicious.  And to me that is why the white car is so important.

Can't someone run a DMV tracker on what car he owned?  Well, I guess tomoz we will know which car was towed to forensic hqtrs for testing.  Jvk took a stellar photo at the Beehive that shows a white car parked out on the street.  Am dying to know who owns it, although someone said it looks like a towne car.  xox
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.