March 28, 2024, 05:34:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 576394 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: September 30, 2009, 09:34:01 PM »

sorry taking a bit longer than I thought, almost done.  some is impossible to read, having to type it off.  then adding all the detailed info about where it was found, who it belongs to, why it is there, or anything to explain what it is and why... so there is a lot more info here than just the documents. 

almost done.  my fingers are lead.  give me a little longer, working on it. 

sorry.l

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: September 30, 2009, 09:37:55 PM »

Thanks Karma....it is very confusing!! Why didn't they just say "mr self, a resident of the BeeHive"....LOL   So does the Mayor live very close to the BeeHive?
Going by the map it looks like the Mayor lives directly across the street from the BeeHive.Mayor may live in a corner house,corner of Maple and 6th streets,north side.

Also,when the Mayor was quoted in the paper I got the impression(when he was talking about all of the kids out playing)that he saw the kids outside earlier when he got home from the employee party.I didn't get the impression he was talking about seeing the kids at 9-9:30 or so.

Mr. Self  does not live at the Beehive.  He has a home on the corner of 6th & Maple, as does Mr. Bentley.  They are across the street (Maple Street) from each other.  Both of their houses face 6th street, & Mr. Bentley's faces the Beehive. which is between 6th street & 7th street.  The Beehive takes up the whole block.

Thank you Heidis Mom.  Is it true that Mr. Self's main living room is towards the back of the house?   I can't imagine at his age however, regardless of the placement, if he would be watching the kids play or pass outfront. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: September 30, 2009, 09:40:47 PM »

Thanks DD, no worries. I am sure you are doing the best you can!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: September 30, 2009, 09:45:53 PM »

Mr. Self  does not live at the Beehive.  He has a home on the corner of 6th & Maple, as does Mr. Bentley.  They are across the street (Maple Street) from each other.  Both of their houses face 6th street, & Mr. Bentley's faces the Beehive. which is between 6th street & 7th street.  The Beehive takes up the whole block.

If the frontages face 6th street at the corner of 7th and Maple and ... the confirmed sighting was at 5th and Maple ... ?

What am I not getting?

Janet

++++++++

I found the article.  It was from the daily world.com    this is the part that pertains to the mayor and neighbor.

McCleary Mayor Wallace Bentley remembers the night Lindsey disappeared like it was yesterday. The little girl’s route home would have taken her right past his house. In fact, a confirmed sighting of Lindsey has her disappearing right outside his home on Maple Street, within view of his windows.
 “I’ve been bending my brain around what happened ever since,” Bentley said. “I returned home from a retirement party for a city employee. I was there. I know I saw kids on the street. But did I see her? I don’t know. I wish I could say I did, but I just don’t know.”

Across the street, William Self, 79, says he was home, too. But he didn’t see anything either. He says an FBI agent looked through his home and in his backyard for Lindsey, like they did for practically every neighbor up and down the six or seven blocks it would have taken Lindsey to go from her friend’s house back home. “Kids used to ride their bikes up and down this street all the time,” Self said. “But not so much anymore.”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: September 30, 2009, 09:50:50 PM »

new line of thought....Who works at the local newpaper?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: September 30, 2009, 09:52:27 PM »

AZ thank you for correcting any mis-statments I may write. I really do appreciate it. It is difficult to keep everything straight.

I only write what I remember reading, I could be wrong as well.  I just don't want to let our mistakes go forward.  I really wasn't correcting you, just stating what I remembered.  Sorry if it sounded that way.

Oh I was being thankful! I appreciate it a lot, really.

Tracy, the article is above that talks about this.

here it is...

I found the article.  It was from the daily world.com    this is the part that pertains to the mayor and neighbor.

McCleary Mayor Wallace Bentley remembers the night Lindsey disappeared like it was yesterday. The little girl’s route home would have taken her right past his house. In fact, a confirmed sighting of Lindsey has her disappearing right outside his home on Maple Street, within view of his windows.

“I’ve been bending my brain around what happened ever since,” Bentley said. “I returned home from a retirement party for a city employee. I was there. I know I saw kids on the street. But did I see her? I don’t know. I wish I could say I did, but I just don’t know.”

Across the street, William Self, 79, says he was home, too. But he didn’t see anything either. He says an FBI agent looked through his home and in his backyard for Lindsey, like they did for practically every neighbor up and down the six or seven blocks it would have taken Lindsey to go from her friend’s house back home. “Kids used to ride their bikes up and down this street all the time,” Self said. “But not so much anymore.”

Bolded by me...

Karma when I read this I get he returned home, saw kids but does not recall if she was out there or not. It doesn't say a time, but that is my impression. Seems like the reporters need to include a few more details in their writing!

What time did he return home and were there any other children outside? But you know not to be controversal...she did disappear right in front of his house, he was apparently home, she just went poof! anyone think of checking out the mayor? 

Tracygirl

There were several houses that Lindsey walked passed on her way home on the evening that she went "poof" ... not just this one.  Also ... the witness sightings were at 5th and Maple.  She had already pasted 7th and Maple.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: September 30, 2009, 09:56:45 PM »

new line of thought....Who works at the local newspaper?
oop

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: September 30, 2009, 09:57:47 PM »

new line of thought....Who works at the local newspaper?
oop
geeze

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: September 30, 2009, 10:19:35 PM »

okay, finally

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/search-warrants-evidence-receipts-f268.html

there are two sets of receipts...they occupied house and then the vacant house, I put at the top which is which. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: September 30, 2009, 10:22:37 PM »

oooopppsssss   hang on... the setting is on registered only...

let me fix that... sorry.

To find me:
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: September 30, 2009, 10:23:10 PM »

We're all going a bit bonkers.  McCleary has the most inept address system I have ever seen in a town.  The address of the Beehive is 401 Maple.  But local posters have said it is on the south side of Maple between 5th and 6th.

I just called dispatch in McCleary and she did say the Beehive is between 6th and 7th.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: September 30, 2009, 10:25:58 PM »

okay, finally

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/search-warrants-evidence-receipts-f268.html

there are two sets of receipts...they occupied house and then the vacant house, I put at the top which is which. 

Thank you DD.

Janet

_____

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: September 30, 2009, 10:37:21 PM »

all i can say is that if you have a marital 'aid' you should get rid of it.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #733 on: September 30, 2009, 10:41:42 PM »

Wow, thanks for all your hard work DD, much appreciated 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: September 30, 2009, 10:46:49 PM »

I also posted it all on sm so you have easy reference

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6206.new#new

I will be working on more tomorrow.

the car was released as well.

tomorrow I am going to be working on clearing up rumors. 

and also explaining how this search came about.  It's all pretty ridiculous.  If not so sad for the family, it would be hilarious.

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: September 30, 2009, 10:47:28 PM »

I didn't really see anything that telling. It is good the car was given back, if it had anything it would take a long time!

I have to admit I don't want this to be how it ends, not because of Kona or my need to be right, (although I am not sure what right is) I don't want this little girl to have died. I am hoping she is found in a basement somewhere and after a few years of intensive therapy, she will go on to live her life.

Prayers for you sweet little girl who looks so much like my sweet step daughter. May the angels watch over you and bring you back home to your mama and brother very soon.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: September 30, 2009, 10:55:30 PM »

AZ thank you for correcting any mis-statments I may write. I really do appreciate it. It is difficult to keep everything straight.

I only write what I remember reading, I could be wrong as well.  I just don't want to let our mistakes go forward.  I really wasn't correcting you, just stating what I remembered.  Sorry if it sounded that way.

Oh I was being thankful! I appreciate it a lot, really.

Tracy, the article is above that talks about this.

here it is...

Bolded by me...

Karma when I read this I get he returned home, saw kids but does not recall if she was out there or not. It doesn't say a time, but that is my impression. Seems like the reporters need to include a few more details in their writing!

What time did he return home and were there any other children outside? But you know not to be controversal...she did disappear right in front of his house, he was apparently home, she just went poof! anyone think of checking out the mayor? 

Tracygirl

There were several houses that Lindsey walked passed on her way home on the evening that she went "poof" ... not just this one.  Also ... the witness sightings were at 5th and Maple.  She had already pasted 7th and Maple.

Janet

I am conflicted on the dog report and the witness report. I suppose both could be correct and she turned around and went up 6th.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: September 30, 2009, 11:14:16 PM »

all i can say is that if you have a marital 'aid' you should get rid of it.

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: September 30, 2009, 11:22:59 PM »

Does any monkeys see a "bombshell" here... a la "OMG,OMG,OMG"?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: September 30, 2009, 11:24:49 PM »

Does any monkeys see a "bombshell" here... a la "OMG,OMG,OMG"?

Do you Madre?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.