March 29, 2024, 03:41:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 576485 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: October 01, 2009, 11:17:40 AM »

Janet sometimes I sway away from written quotes and witness accounts only because I feel it is not as reliable as you do. all is good, we are thinking in two different ways.

DD thank you for explaining about the car. If this is the white car, then I agree it is a bit out of reach.

Good luck trying to figure out the rumor mill, sheesh that is a job! Get rested, you are going to need it! Thanks for all of your work

there is a lot more that makes the white car theory totally out the window, will explain that tomorrow.. I am just so tired now.  # one two girls who saw a white car described it and pointed out on the net what it looked like, nothing like his.  and besides they know who he is so if it were him they would have known it was him... so the white car is totally off, it is not the same at all.

Good Morning DD,  This part I bolded caught my eye.  Are these 2 girls Lindsey and her gf and they knew or knew who your friend's son is, or are they 2 different girls who were asked to ID his white car?  Thanks

Good Morning Scandi....

These two girls, at least one of them and I think both of them were friends of Lindsey(I will find out if the other one was lindsey's friend as well).  They had seen a white car which they were afraid of. They could not tell the make and model so someone went on the net with them and had them point out what kind of car it was which looked like the one they saw.  They identified a make and model which they say the car looked like.  This make and model looks nothing like the one the person has whose house was searched.  Also these two girls can recognize the person whose house was searched, and they know it was not him or his car.  They saw who was in the car they were afraid of, and they know it was not him. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: October 01, 2009, 11:33:54 AM »

DD, if I read correctly, you learned the family contacted LE and asked if they wanted them to come in as well as search their property.  But they never heard back from them until the search warrants were executed.  Do  you have any idea why that was?
TIA

The implication appears to be that Kona and family realized that they were one of the areas of focus in the investigation and ... were not opposed to an search of their home and property.

I cannot comprehend the threatened lawsuit.

What am I missing?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: October 01, 2009, 11:37:46 AM »

Thanks Karma....it is very confusing!! Why didn't they just say "mr self, a resident of the BeeHive"....LOL   So does the Mayor live very close to the BeeHive?
Going by the map it looks like the Mayor lives directly across the street from the BeeHive.Mayor may live in a corner house,corner of Maple and 6th streets,north side.

Also,when the Mayor was quoted in the paper I got the impression(when he was talking about all of the kids out playing)that he saw the kids outside earlier when he got home from the employee party.I didn't get the impression he was talking about seeing the kids at 9-9:30 or so.

Mr. Self  does not live at the Beehive.  He has a home on the corner of 6th & Maple, as does Mr. Bentley.  They are across the street (Maple Street) from each other.  Both of their houses face 6th street, & Mr. Bentley's faces the Beehive. which is between 6th street & 7th street.  The Beehive takes up the whole block.
Thank you for the info HeidisMom.
So Mr Self's house is on the same side of street as the BeeHive correct?
Do you know if he has a relative(son?)named Ricky?

Mr Self is a preacher at one of the churches in town. And Mr. Bentley..... is this a father or grandfather to the Mr. Bentley that was killed in a car accident about 5 years ago?
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: October 01, 2009, 11:49:35 AM »

Does any monkeys see a "bombshell" here... a la "OMG,OMG,OMG"?

Madre

Please share what you perceive as a possible "bombshell".  I feel I am watching Nancy Grace.  I am waiting for the "bombshell" but it is not emerging.

Good Morning Monkeys.

Janet
7:45 AM PT

Hello Tamikosmom.  Sorry, what I meant was that I  did not see any bombshell  in the warrant and/or the evidence receipts.  I did see where some on other boards where saying that last night, I didn't see it, so I wanted to know if any other monkeys saw what I didn't.  Sorry for the confusion.   an angelic monkey
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: October 01, 2009, 11:50:57 AM »

Ok so 2 things,,

first whomever just brought up my bf's residence,,,,, someone had gotten the streets mixed up as they sound similar but he lived on summit LAKE road in olympia, and the road in in mccleary that goes to beck is summit road

also, just want to make a point, and dont take this as any type of accusation as i like kona alot in the real world, she is a good customer,  and this actually reigns true for anyone,,,,, what is being posted by dd is coming from convos between them right,, so dd hasnt even met her, been a part of her life, and can only go off what kona tells her.  just like since i wasnt actually at mb's house when lj went missing, all i can do is repeat what i am told by her and yet half the time you guys dont believe it and rip her apart....   several of you say you arent going to believe anything but seems that you are all completely believing what dd is saying.   see where i am going with this?? again i dont think kona's involved, just a point to make!!!

You feel protective of Melissa B because you know her, she has been your friend forever and you have been at her side through so much of this tragedy. Some of us that post here feel protective of Kona because we have chatted with her and have had private conversations with her. Then there is DD. She has spent so much time and effort in researching all of this. I have to believe that if DD thought for one minute that Kona's son had anything to do with this, she would not be defending them so strongly. She is only trying to find justice for Lindsey.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #785 on: October 01, 2009, 11:51:42 AM »

Did the two girls who know it isn't the young man in the white car, able to give a description of the man in the car to police? And some idea what make and model of the car? And why were the two girls afraid of the man in the car, did he say something lewd to them or just look mean?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: October 01, 2009, 11:52:01 AM »

In the search warrant it says

"Shoe print and tire print impression to include the collection of shoes and/or tires which may be similiar to those found at the crime scene"

What crime scene??  Is it standard for a search warrant to say this?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: October 01, 2009, 11:52:08 AM »

DD- do you know if the person in the car was someone these girls had recognized? maybe they didnt know his name but do you think it was someone they had seen around town before?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: October 01, 2009, 11:53:53 AM »

Ok so 2 things,,

first whomever just brought up my bf's residence,,,,, someone had gotten the streets mixed up as they sound similar but he lived on summit LAKE road in olympia, and the road in in mccleary that goes to beck is summit road

also, just want to make a point, and dont take this as any type of accusation as i like kona alot in the real world, she is a good customer,  and this actually reigns true for anyone,,,,, what is being posted by dd is coming from convos between them right,, so dd hasnt even met her, been a part of her life, and can only go off what kona tells her.  just like since i wasnt actually at mb's house when lj went missing, all i can do is repeat what i am told by her and yet half the time you guys dont believe it and rip her apart....   several of you say you arent going to believe anything but seems that you are all completely believing what dd is saying.   see where i am going with this?? again i dont think kona's involved, just a point to make!!!

MM, I have researched documents etc to back up what I say out here, or I will say rumormill.  I know why Kona was where she was and why she was doing what she was doing, because I am the one who asked her to do it.  She was running all over acting weird because I was asking her to run all over.  She did not want anyone to make the connection between her real name and the screen name Kona, because she did not want locals to know what she was doing; her family has lived there since 1933 and they know everyone.  The perp could be anyone in that town, and being her family has lived their forever, it could be very possible the perp knows exactly who she is.  There are also locals on the net who if they put the connection together they could go tell someone she was on the net posting about this case and also looking for lindsey.  What if it is someone who knew exactly who she is and tried to do something to her.  And actually, I am not so sure that is not a lot of what happened here.  I know this people were watching her every move and turning her in as being suspicious etc.  Then they decided her son drove a white car and took all the other rumor bs and started applying it to her and her family.  Then she would not sign up and give her name at the searches, so then they were suspecting her and turned her in.  I know, because they were asking me to find out who she was so they could turn her name in.  Then it became a dang bunch of crap on the net when people were attacking her and trying to interrogate her as if she were involved because she was driving all over FOR ME.  She is one of the longest term multi-generational family there.  Who better for me to ask for help.  She knows everyone, every place, everything about everything.  And she was trying to hard to help.  Yet, posters and people at the search center decided she was involved so they started targeting her.  When her son ended up owning a white car and working at beehive, people started going to the police and causing one hell of a commotion.  It is all bs... I was sitting here watching this happen, I was in contact with some of the people doing it.  It all got out of hand and became a dang board war of posters. 

its not that I just HEAR things from someone there, I was right in the middle of this mess myself.  In fact, I am pretty much responsible for having her out there running around acting weird.  I "KNOW" what happened, it is not just what she tells me, I was right there with her doing it from this side of the net.  And it ended up making her look like she was involved in hiding something. 

I even had a poster tell me they thought Kona was using me because she wanted lindsey's body found because she felt bad so she was leading me all over the place giving me clues so I would find lindsey's body... They believe Kona knew lindsey was dead and was using me to make her "surface".  This is what people were thinking... so they could not figure out who kona new all this stuff, and kept ending up in the places LE had been looking for Lindsey.  they believed Kona knew where her body is.  The believed she was using me to have her found without her having to say it.  This is so ridiculous.  I am the one telling kona where I wanted her to go look for things.  she is the one I would ask about local areas I had in mind and see if the area was anything I assumed it was.  she was out taking photos of where you go off the road to get to the areas I wanted to pass on to the searchers to search and I need detailed directions how to get to where I was thinking.  so what better way than to have someone take pictures of the gates where you go in or where the trails leave the road etc.  that way there would be no mistaking where I meant when I was passing on info where I thought the searchers should search.  But instead these people thought kona was out taking photos of where she knew lindsey was.  if this was not all so sad for this family, it would be hilarious how this all got so turned around.  I am the one who was directing kona to these places, and it just so happens these are very places that LE has been looking.  then you add the white car(which doesn't match AT ALL) and the fact this kid worked at the beehive, along with ONE question he answered wrong and then corrected the very next day when he realized he was mistaken about what day he had worked, the police got on him.  this thing ran rampant.  When the family tried to call le and say please come talk to us and please search our house, LE didn't answer them, rather they continued to listen to this nonsense, and finally ened up hitting their homes with search warrants... and found nothing of course... the reason I KNOW all of this, because I was sitting here watching this all happen and trying to tell people, but no one was listening and just kept on driving by her house, following her around and making up more craziness. Le was getting an earfull of crap.   So it is NOT that I just am hearing Kona's story and repeating it, I was a part of this mess that got her and her son looked at in the first place, NOT INTENTIONALLY, rather I was asking her to get out there FOR ME, and it made her look suspicious.  I had information which led me to believe Lindsey was deceased and I told KONA that, this is why she thought lindsey was deceased, NOT because she thought her son killed lindsey, but because she knew I had info that led me to believe lindsey was no longer alive.  People have this totally turned around. I feel really bad for Kona and her family... she tried so hard to help, and people took one little thing, twisted rumors about cars, then added this or that, kept telling the police, and pretty soon I guess the police were convinced and hit their house, took that car etc... now there is nothing found and the car released.  now everyone on the net is so determined this is the person... ugh.  NO it is not.  I know what happened from the beginning, I unintentionally helped to make kona and her son look suspect, because she was ending up in all the wrong places and she would not tell people who she was.  ugh.  Just a coincidence her son fits all the messed up rumors everyone ran with.  He and his car does not even fit the rumors if people would even know what the rumors describe. 

There are poeople on the net who were also working with me on this.  I am not the only one who knows what happened.  then when someone got mad, they twisted things just to be mean and ran with it.  ugh.   

so MM there is a lot of reasons people believe me, they work with me on things, they see documents etc, we tear it apart.  We get ahold of locals to back it up.  And to be honest, you don't have anything to back you up other than saying so and you are mb's friend, so of course they know you are going to defend her.  But then you are also in the background saying she changes her stories and her times are off, and you think she just made up times etc.  When you do that and say that in my chatrooms, people don't understand why you back her in the open board, but you don't when you are someone where she can read it.  This might be why people question what you say as being true or not. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: October 01, 2009, 11:54:15 AM »

janet-i think madre was joking around that there isn't any bombshell evidence, unless i'm missing something haha

i guess the most important stuff in there is that they were looking for the flowered print bathing suit. i'm still wondering about this.

do you guys think the flowered print bathing suit is a different bathing suit than the one she was wearing earlier in the day?  I know during the summers when i was little i used to rotate between 2-3 bathing suits.  maybe she was wearing it as underwear or something?

Thank you Sunshine12.  You were exactly right about what I was saying.  I also agree with you about the bathing suit being perplexing.  If she had it on under her clothes, was she expecting to go swimming?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: October 01, 2009, 11:55:39 AM »

"Shoe print and tire print impression to include the collection of shoes and/or tires which may be similiar to those found at the crime scene"

hmmm are they talking about the place lb was last seen? or maybe they mean like a future crime scene (if thats even legal)?
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: October 01, 2009, 12:01:01 PM »

Janet sometimes I sway away from written quotes and witness accounts only because I feel it is not as reliable as you do. all is good, we are thinking in two different ways.

DD thank you for explaining about the car. If this is the white car, then I agree it is a bit out of reach.

Good luck trying to figure out the rumor mill, sheesh that is a job! Get rested, you are going to need it! Thanks for all of your work

there is a lot more that makes the white car theory totally out the window, will explain that tomorrow.. I am just so tired now.  # one two girls who saw a white car described it and pointed out on the net what it looked like, nothing like his.  and besides they know who he is so if it were him they would have known it was him... so the white car is totally off, it is not the same at all.

Good Morning DD,  This part I bolded caught my eye.  Are these 2 girls Lindsey and her gf and they knew or knew who your friend's son is, or are they 2 different girls who were asked to ID his white car?  Thanks

Good Morning Scandi....

These two girls, at least one of them and I think both of them were friends of Lindsey(I will find out if the other one was lindsey's friend as well).  They had seen a white car which they were afraid of. They could not tell the make and model so someone went on the net with them and had them point out what kind of car it was which looked like the one they saw.  They identified a make and model which they say the car looked like.  This make and model looks nothing like the one the person has whose house was searched.  Also these two girls can recognize the person whose house was searched, and they know it was not him or his car.  They saw who was in the car they were afraid of, and they know it was not him. 

Since there were no signs of struggle heard, seen, and I'm assuming found..... that she didn't get put into someones white car. And I won't throw this white car completely out the window, simply because Lindsey has not been found yet and it is still a possibility. The only white car I do throw out is DG's.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: October 01, 2009, 12:06:15 PM »

Ok so 2 things,,

MM, I have researched documents etc to back up what I say out here, or I will say rumormill.  I know why Kona was where she was and why she was doing what she was doing, because I am the one who asked her to do it.  She was running all over acting weird because I was asking her to run all over.  She did not want anyone to make the connection between her real name and the screen name Kona, because she did not want locals to know what she was doing; her family has lived there since 1933 and they know everyone.  The perp could be anyone in that town, and being her family has lived their forever, it could be very possible the perp knows exactly who she is.  There are also locals on the net who if they put the connection together they could go tell someone she was on the net posting about this case and also looking for lindsey.  What if it is someone who knew exactly who she is and tried to do something to her.  And actually, I am not so sure that is not a lot of what happened here.  I know this people were watching her every move and turning her in as being suspicious etc.  Then they decided her son drove a white car and took all the other rumor bs and started applying it to her and her family.  Then she would not sign up and give her name at the searches, so then they were suspecting her and turned her in.  I know, because they were asking me to find out who she was so they could turn her name in.  Then it became a dang bunch of crap on the net when people were attacking her and trying to interrogate her as if she were involved because she was driving all over FOR ME.  She is one of the longest term multi-generational family there.  Who better for me to ask for help.  She knows everyone, every place, everything about everything.  And she was trying to hard to help.  Yet, posters and people at the search center decided she was involved so they started targeting her.  When her son ended up owning a white car and working at beehive, people started going to the police and causing one hell of a commotion.  It is all bs... I was sitting here watching this happen, I was in contact with some of the people doing it.  It all got out of hand and became a dang board war of posters. 

its not that I just HEAR things from someone there, I was right in the middle of this mess myself.  In fact, I am pretty much responsible for having her out there running around acting weird.  I "KNOW" what happened, it is not just what she tells me, I was right there with her doing it from this side of the net.  And it ended up making her look like she was involved in hiding something. 

I even had a poster tell me they thought Kona was using me because she wanted lindsey's body found because she felt bad so she was leading me all over the place giving me clues so I would find lindsey's body... They believe Kona knew lindsey was dead and was using me to make her "surface".  This is what people were thinking... so they could not figure out who kona new all this stuff, and kept ending up in the places LE had been looking for Lindsey.  they believed Kona knew where her body is.  The believed she was using me to have her found without her having to say it.  This is so ridiculous.  I am the one telling kona where I wanted her to go look for things.  she is the one I would ask about local areas I had in mind and see if the area was anything I assumed it was.  she was out taking photos of where you go off the road to get to the areas I wanted to pass on to the searchers to search and I need detailed directions how to get to where I was thinking.  so what better way than to have someone take pictures of the gates where you go in or where the trails leave the road etc.  that way there would be no mistaking where I meant when I was passing on info where I thought the searchers should search.  But instead these people thought kona was out taking photos of where she knew lindsey was.  if this was not all so sad for this family, it would be hilarious how this all got so turned around.  I am the one who was directing kona to these places, and it just so happens these are very places that LE has been looking.  then you add the white car(which doesn't match AT ALL) and the fact this kid worked at the beehive, along with ONE question he answered wrong and then corrected the very next day when he realized he was mistaken about what day he had worked, the police got on him.  this thing ran rampant.  When the family tried to call le and say please come talk to us and please search our house, LE didn't answer them, rather they continued to listen to this nonsense, and finally ened up hitting their homes with search warrants... and found nothing of course... the reason I KNOW all of this, because I was sitting here watching this all happen and trying to tell people, but no one was listening and just kept on driving by her house, following her around and making up more craziness. Le was getting an earfull of crap.   So it is NOT that I just am hearing Kona's story and repeating it, I was a part of this mess that got her and her son looked at in the first place, NOT INTENTIONALLY, rather I was asking her to get out there FOR ME, and it made her look suspicious.  I had information which led me to believe Lindsey was deceased and I told KONA that, this is why she thought lindsey was deceased, NOT because she thought her son killed lindsey, but because she knew I had info that led me to believe lindsey was no longer alive.  People have this totally turned around. I feel really bad for Kona and her family... she tried so hard to help, and people took one little thing, twisted rumors about cars, then added this or that, kept telling the police, and pretty soon I guess the police were convinced and hit their house, took that car etc... now there is nothing found and the car released.  now everyone on the net is so determined this is the person... ugh.  NO it is not.  I know what happened from the beginning, I unintentionally helped to make kona and her son look suspect, because she was ending up in all the wrong places and she would not tell people who she was.  ugh.  Just a coincidence her son fits all the messed up rumors everyone ran with.  He and his car does not even fit the rumors if people would even know what the rumors describe. 

There are poeople on the net who were also working with me on this.  I am not the only one who knows what happened.  then when someone got mad, they twisted things just to be mean and ran with it.  ugh.   

so MM there is a lot of reasons people believe me, they work with me on things, they see documents etc, we tear it apart.  We get ahold of locals to back it up.  And to be honest, you don't have anything to back you up other than saying so and you are mb's friend, so of course they know you are going to defend her.  But then you are also in the background saying she changes her stories and her times are off, and you think she just made up times etc.  When you do that and say that in my chatrooms, people don't understand why you back her in the open board, but you don't when you are someone where she can read it.  This might be why people question what you say as being true or not. 

Thank you so much DD!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: October 01, 2009, 12:11:06 PM »

I have no idea, maybe DD knows?
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: October 01, 2009, 12:13:14 PM »

Ok so 2 things,,

Thank you DD for explaining this.  Now I understand why some locals on other boards were getting really aggressive with Kona, which at the time I didn't understand why.  I just wish that anyone from that area that knows anything that could help bring Lindsey home would tell the truth about what they know, if anything.   It's all about Lindsey.  Unfortunately, when a child goes missing, the first people you look at is her inner circle, family, last known pp. to see her, etc.  There are reasons for this, many cases  we remember.  If and when they are "cleared", then you expand outwards.  Monkeys know this and that is what they have/are doing.  In my mind, I'm not finished with that process. However, I agree with others that it can look like a cruel process.

Prayers for Lindsey.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: October 01, 2009, 12:31:49 PM »

DD wow! Now I can understand why you were so upset. Poor Kona....What a nightmare for you!

I have a question about the "white car" have the police ever found anything out about this car and driver the girls saw? Seems they would have.

MM all I can say is I trust DD because over the course of 6 months or so we have worked on more then just this case. We have gotten to know one another and shared some private things about our lives. Trust me, DD and I both circled around one another before realizing we could trust each other. I had to make sure she was who she was and not some crazy killer, lol,  and  am sure she could say the same about me. So I suppose over time when you are working with someone you grow to trust them if they prove themselves to have integrity, which I believes she has.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: October 01, 2009, 12:33:39 PM »

Did the two girls who know it isn't the young man in the white car, able to give a description of the man in the car to police? And some idea what make and model of the car? And why were the two girls afraid of the man in the car, did he say something lewd to them or just look mean?

We are sharing the same brain! I read that and thought these very same things!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: October 01, 2009, 12:33:51 PM »

So when all is said and done ... Marilyn Lachester was not fabricating in her account regarding an unidentified/unknown person in a white vehicle who appeared to be stalking young girls.

Could it be that her other comments revealed the truth regarding the family dynamics in the Baum household?

Janet

++++++

mlachester:

Also people need to know Lindsey had told a friend a white car had been folling her and that another 11 year old girl was also talked to by someone a=in a white car the guy tryed to get her in by going as far as telling her she could drive the car. She ran and told her mom and yes the police knows this too.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: October 01, 2009, 12:44:14 PM »

We are sharing the same brain! I read that and thought these very same things!
  I sure would like to know.       And thanks DD for explaining everything 
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: October 01, 2009, 12:48:54 PM »

DD- I must respectfully disagree with you.  The release of the car means nothing to me(you know why).  Processing evidence will take many weeks(maybe even months) and so this person you defend is and will probably remain a poi for ever.  I feel this search was proper in this case.  LE go by tips.  Kona took the risk of looking suspicious when he/she accepted your assignment.  Now you defend Kona, because of what?  Are you believing Kona(hearsay) or do you have facts or other sources to back up your belief in the innocence of anyone in the family.  I would hope you are not going by what Kona says.  This person is involved, what would you think they would do?  I think once you become a poi, always a poi.  Remember Gary Ridgefield and the Green River killer case? Did anyone in this family volunteer and take a polygraph test?  I am pretty sure one was asked.   No, I can not rule out this person so quickly.  Looks like the same thing happened here as what happened to the caretaker at the ORV Park.  I am sure he is still a poi.  Neither will come off the list until this case is solved.  I refuse to believe this was some big frame-up from the Judge all the way down.  I will wait until all the gathered evidence is processed and LE publicly rules this suspect out.  Now throw nannas at me.  Sorry JMO. shortcake
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.