March 28, 2024, 03:57:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 576382 times)
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: October 01, 2009, 12:54:38 PM »

So when all is said and done ... Marilyn Lachester was not fabricating in her account regarding an unidentified/unknown person in a white vehicle who appeared to be stalking young girls.

Could it be that her other comments revealed the truth regarding the family dynamics in the Baum household?

Janet

++++++

mlachester:

Also people need to know Lindsey had told a friend a white car had been folling her and that another 11 year old girl was also talked to by someone a=in a white car the guy tryed to get her in by going as far as telling her she could drive the car. She ran and told her mom and yes the police knows this too.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

I'm just so confused about all that myself. Cause it would seem that if Lindsey were to leave with someone who was going to take her out of harms way, that she would have left under different circumstances. And what I mean by this, is that her and her friend went to the Kampen residence to see about staying the night, and with a no, she casually started going home. And I strongly feel that if she were to leave with someone who was going to take her out of harms way, that it would have been planned, instead of just a casual pickup which appears to be what happened. Especially within a time frame, where her mom knows where she is and when she is supposed to be home.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: October 01, 2009, 01:00:42 PM »

DD- I must respectfully disagree with you.  The release of the car means nothing to me(you know why).  Processing evidence will take many weeks(maybe even months) and so this person you defend is and will probably remain a poi for ever.  I feel this search was proper in this case.  LE go by tips.  Kona took the risk of looking suspicious when he/she accepted your assignment.  Now you defend Kona, because of what?  Are you believing Kona(hearsay) or do you have facts or other sources to back up your belief in the innocence of anyone in the family.  I would hope you are not going by what Kona says.  This person is involved, what would you think they would do?  I think once you become a poi, always a poi.  Remember Gary Ridgefield and the Green River killer case? Did anyone in this family volunteer and take a polygraph test?  I am pretty sure one was asked.   No, I can not rule out this person so quickly.  Looks like the same thing happened here as what happened to the caretaker at the ORV Park.  I am sure he is still a poi.  Neither will come off the list until this case is solved.  I refuse to believe this was some big frame-up from the Judge all the way down.  I will wait until all the gathered evidence is processed and LE publicly rules this suspect out.  Now throw nannas at me.  Sorry JMO. shortcake

In Kona's defense, if Kona had any suspicions of her son being involved, she would have turned him in.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: October 01, 2009, 01:18:00 PM »

Shortcake this is a difficult situation because we want LE to act upon tips and to investigate the case, however it seems this was based on information which may not have been because her and her son know anything but because DD sent her out to the places which made her look suspect. I think this is an unfortunate situation.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: October 01, 2009, 01:27:40 PM »

DD- I must respectfully disagree with you.  The release of the car means nothing to me(you know why).  Processing evidence will take many weeks(maybe even months) and so this person you defend is and will probably remain a poi for ever.  I feel this search was proper in this case.  LE go by tips.  Kona took the risk of looking suspicious when he/she accepted your assignment.  Now you defend Kona, because of what?  Are you believing Kona(hearsay) or do you have facts or other sources to back up your belief in the innocence of anyone in the family.  I would hope you are not going by what Kona says.  This person is involved, what would you think they would do?  I think once you become a poi, always a poi.  Remember Gary Ridgefield and the Green River killer case? Did anyone in this family volunteer and take a polygraph test?  I am pretty sure one was asked.   No, I can not rule out this person so quickly.  Looks like the same thing happened here as what happened to the caretaker at the ORV Park.  I am sure he is still a poi.  Neither will come off the list until this case is solved.  I refuse to believe this was some big frame-up from the Judge all the way down.  I will wait until all the gathered evidence is processed and LE publicly rules this suspect out.  Now throw nannas at me.  Sorry JMO. shortcake

Shortcake

I could be wrong but ... somehow I do not believe that any member of this family is involved in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum and ... I do not believe that anybody is being framed.  I contend that certain actions by Kona in her "assignment" to find answers could have arouse the suspicion of others.

The LE followed up on related tips and ... then aspects of their own investigation arouse more suspicions.  A search warrant was requested by LE and granted by a sitting judge.

All i's were dotted and ... all t's were crossed.

What happened to this family was no different than many other innocent persons of interest in a criminal investigation.

Janet

+++++

ACCORDING TO LAW ENFORCEMENT ... IN THE COURSE OF THE INVESTIGATION ...

KIRO TV - SEPTEMBER 28, 2009

Detectives insisted Monday they were acting on credible evidence when they got the search warrant for the property on Friday.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21142578/detail.html

DAILY WORLD - SEPTEMBER 27, 2009

Pimentel noted that although the search warrants are getting a lot of attention, the Sheriff’s Office has “served dozens of search warrants” during the course of the three-month investigation.

“This is just one tip we’ve received that we decided to follow up on out of thousands, literally, thousands of tips,” Pimentel said. “The people we talked to yesterday were among the hundreds and hundreds of people we’ve talked to, as well.”

http://**/articles/2009/09/27/local_news/doc4abf03c936aa2261426446.txt

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: October 01, 2009, 01:38:29 PM »

In Kona's defense, if Kona had any suspicions of her son being involved, she would have turned him in.

Kona and Tamikosmom are on the same page.  Our three kids while under our roof were forewarned that there were consequences for choosing to do wrong and ... their father and I would not shield them from those consequences even if our hearts were breaking.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: October 01, 2009, 01:45:27 PM »

So when all is said and done ... Marilyn Lachester was not fabricating in her account regarding an unidentified/unknown person in a white vehicle who appeared to be stalking young girls.

Could it be that her other comments revealed the truth regarding the family dynamics in the Baum household?

Janet

++++++

mlachester:

Also people need to know Lindsey had told a friend a white car had been folling her and that another 11 year old girl was also talked to by someone a=in a white car the guy tryed to get her in by going as far as telling her she could drive the car. She ran and told her mom and yes the police knows this too.

You choose to believe her and I do not.  Because someone uses their real name or implies that "reports" were made to LE, etc (when they were not), etc does not make them credible in my eyes.  Many people sign their names in response to articles in a newspaper.  It does not make their statements factual just because it's printed in a newspaper.  I would not base any theory I may have on someone who I have no first-hand knowledge of that they are saying is truthful when there are absolutely no facts to substantiate what they are saying -- hence, this is where research comes in and not just snipping comments.  So, if we are going to put all who have been questioned in the category as a person of interest, then you will need to add her name as well, as I am positive you know she was questioned by LE, as she said so.
On this and other issues, I respectfully disagree, however . . .
glad you had a fine dining experience for lunch, is really is always such a treat, isn't it.
 Chef

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: October 01, 2009, 01:50:44 PM »

In the search warrant it says

"Shoe print and tire print impression to include the collection of shoes and/or tires which may be similiar to those found at the crime scene"

What crime scene??  Is it standard for a search warrant to say this?

I would rather have jessstart come over and answer this as you all trust their expertise on the legal matters.  However, I will tell you from what I know about search warrants, they like to include EVERYTHING that might turn out later to have been important.  When you file for application of search warrants you have to say what you are looking for, you can't just say you want to search the house, you have to have some specifics to be able to go in and take certain things, and if you do not add those on the application for the search warrant and if the search warrant does not state these things to be seized, then you can't take them; so search warrant are sure to have everything they can possible think of listed on them as things to look for, because if they don't list it, and they see it while there, and do not take it then, it might not be there if they have to get another warrant to come back and get it... so... to keep that from happening they list every thing they can possible think of that MIGHT be there.  It does not mean they believe all that stuff is there, it is just worded so as not to miss anything.  if you read the whole thing and go through it all you will see some things like the bathing suit is specific because they must know one is missing.  But as for weapons or things used to tie people up, bind them etc, they list anything and everything, so if they get in there and see something, they can take it.  they "blanket" list across the board all weapons that MIGHT be found, guns, knives, clubs, etc, just in case they come across some. 

some things they will know specifically were connected to lindsey, so they look for that.  like her hair or dna, it does not mean they believe it is in there, it just means they listed it so they can LOOK of it and get samples, such as vacuuming the house or collecting things they think MIGHT have something on it IF she were there. 

I dont think they really thought those cars were involved as they would be matching the tire prints on all of them.  they did not even search kona's car, they told her to drive off in it... the only car taken was her son's, so they really were not interested in any other tire prints.  and they already released the car, so does not seem that car was important to them. 

so I would not put too much into all the things listed on the search warrant.  They just were sure to cover it all just in case... but I think they most likely know now, this is all bs.

they based those search warrants on what they were TOLD, and whoever told them all that crap were totally wrong

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: October 01, 2009, 01:52:55 PM »

DD- do you know if the person in the car was someone these girls had recognized? maybe they didnt know his name but do you think it was someone they had seen around town before?

I will answer the whole car thing all at once, give me a bit of time.  I will do that today...

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: October 01, 2009, 02:01:33 PM »

Janet

++++++

mlachester:

all of this will be included in my white car post today... ML had "heard" about a white car, what she had said she "heard" has nothing to do with the white car these two girls saw. Lindsey is not the one who saw it, and it was no where near where anyone has said they saw it.  ML's rumor came from someone in elma.  all the white car info just spread like wildfire and went from a white vehicle not know if truck or car, to lindsey saw it, to a girl in elma was followed by it and pretty soon every white car coming up the street behind someone was being followed by a white car.  I know of two white cars which are probably true and one of them I don't know what kind.  I do knot what kind the two girls saw, etc.  I will get to this today.

To find me:
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: October 01, 2009, 02:12:41 PM »

Shortcake this is a difficult situation because we want LE to act upon tips and to investigate the case, however it seems this was based on information which may not have been because her and her son know anything but because DD sent her out to the places which made her look suspect. I think this is an unfortunate situation.

Tracygirl - I understand how you feel, but I believe the LE acted on more than just what has been posted on this board.  Everyone seems to believe Kona' son is innocent because of DD and/or Kona.  I will wait until I see the evidence revealed after testing.  Not by what someone says.  I want facts.  Releasing the car that DD says Kona's son has means nothing to me.  I am looking for facts.  I am still waiting for DD to post where Lindsey is.  DD offered to reveal the exact place to search.  I am volunteering, but DD continues to ignor me.  Post it and I will be there within hours(if it is in Western Washington).  Is it woods, beach, barn, house?  If Lindsey is in the woods and not found by Christmas, I believe she may never be found.  The culprit will get away.  Time is slipping away and the closer to the end of the year it gets, the less chance of solving this case is.  I will think for myself, not just what someone posts here, I don't care how everyone else thinks.  I hope everyone will allow me this.  I want Lindsey found whatever the outcome, just like everyone else.  I hope you understand how I feel about this case and forgive me.  shortcake
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: October 01, 2009, 02:18:56 PM »

With all do respect and I certainly do not wish to speak for DD, but maybe she doesn't have a level of trust for you? Don't know....I have no idea who you are and would not just tell anyone if I was "onto something"

I think your wanting to wait is fair enough but I am not just going on DD's word, I am going on the fact I know they would not release a car they found evidence on.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: October 01, 2009, 02:19:08 PM »

Janet

++++++

mlachester:

You choose to believe her and I do not.  Because someone uses their real name or implies that "reports" were made to LE, etc (when they were not), etc does not make them credible in my eyes.  Many people sign their names in response to articles in a newspaper.  It does not make their statements factual just because it's printed in a newspaper.  I would not base any theory I may have on someone who I have no first-hand knowledge of that they are saying is truthful when there are absolutely no facts to substantiate what they are saying -- hence, this is where research comes in and not just snipping comments.  So, if we are going to put all who have been questioned in the category as a person of interest, then you will need to add her name as well, as I am positive you know she was questioned by LE, as she said so.
On this and other issues, I respectfully disagree, however . . .
glad you had a fine dining experience for lunch, is really is always such a treat, isn't it.
 Chef

Considering her connection to Lindsey Baum ...I am relieved to learn that Marilyn LaChester has been questioned in the process of elimination in the investigation.

Sister

What foundation to you derive from in your contention that Marilyn LaChester is fabricating regarding Lindsey's relationship with her mother and brother.  What would be her motive?

My lunch experience?  I am just thankful that I did not break any of that Country Rose china or drip on that table cloth.  In my home ... Corella and placemats are where it is at.

Janet

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: October 01, 2009, 02:21:39 PM »

I don't mind at all that you would like to wait til the end of this case etc to figure out if you believe this person might be guilty of something or not.  This is how we all look at the poi's or suspects or even people arrested...sometimes we even have to wonder about actual conviction or acquitals.  OJ was acquitted and people still believe he is guilty(I have no opinion on that case, use using as example).  there are many people on death row or even executed they find out too late they were innocent.  So in any case everyone will think one way or the other, no matter what, whether it be a warrant or even a conviction.  I believe that what I KNOW about all of this, that this all happened because of a bunch of crap compiled which made this kid look like he might be involved.  This is MY belief based upon what I KNOW, not what I am told.  I know a lot more about why this happened than Kona does.  Basically, the family is totally baffled, but being I was in contact with others and because what I was looking for and because of what people were saying ( not on the net ), I believe a lot of poeole from grays harbor were looking for that white car and someone at beehive and they said oh wow that person has one, and there is his mother out there looking for things, and it all just kept piling up until the police heard so much stuff, it seemed maybe they better go look.  That is my thought on this.  It is not based on what KONA is "telling" me.  It is based on the things I KNOW about myself. 

but of course you have to keep looking because you have to tr, y to figure this out for yourself. Everyone does.  but I think people ought to at least know what I know so people can possibly understand this before they go jumping to conclusions because they don't have all the facts.  My facts are not going to be the ONLY facts, but we need them ALL, so I am giving mine also.  People can choose to consider what I am saying or they can totally disregard it when trying to put the whole picture together when coming to their own conclusion.  I just offer MY part to you, what you do with it is your choice, you can consider it, or you can ignore it.  I am putting it out here because it is something I know about that is directly involved.  I have no problem with everyone weighing all the other facts, it is not up to me what people wish to consider.  but it is up to me to say what I KNOW about.  what kind of person would I be to sit and say nothing while the person trying to help me catches hell over it.... that would be plain wrong of me.  I helped to cause this mess, not intentionally, but I sent KONA to places that made her look suspicious.  I did not know it at the time, to the point I do NOW, and who would ever suspect so many people who take rumors and try to match them to her and her son.  it just all snowballed from something very innocent. ugh.  I have to tell what I know about this, so people at least can consider it as part of this situation.  If I don't say anything (which I would NEVER let someone take the crap for this anyway) then people would go, well then why didn't you say something.  So there it is, I am saying it, and everyone will have to decide what they want to do with it.  Just as I will go through all the search warrant etc and make some more decisions about this case, but just have not had time to do it yet.  And if at any time I run across something else to make me think otherwise(which I doubt it, as I have enough to already convince me already what I think) I will be the first to go HMMMMM, and relook at it.  I'm all for getting to the bottom of it.  There is much more I know that I am not saying because it could directly affect looking for lindsey... but I am saying as much as I possibly can about all of this. 

more than willing to discuss this person with anyone and be objective.  I'm all for the truth.  I just have not had time to get in any real discussions yet, but I do look forward to it when I have time. 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: October 01, 2009, 02:28:04 PM »

My lunch experience?  I am just thankful that I did not break any of that Country Rose china or drip on that table cloth.  In my home ... Corella and placemats are where it is at.

Janet

what, no gravy on the table cloth -- girl you done good!

(just wanted to use the new puppy)

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: October 01, 2009, 02:32:23 PM »

DD- do you know if the person in the car was someone these girls had recognized? maybe they didnt know his name but do you think it was someone they had seen around town before?

I will answer the whole car thing all at once, give me a bit of time.  I will do that today...
DD - I am very suspect and offer this.  Is it not possible that one of the unknown witnesses seen more than just Lindsey?  Maybe a car?  Should not the LE investigate a possible suspect.  I believe the LE have more information that they have not released(remember bathing suit)?  Just trying to look at the big picture.  shortcake 
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: October 01, 2009, 02:34:02 PM »

Jademoff/ Shortcake or any other local Monkeys there, I am still confused as to where Lindsey was allegedly seen last.  Do you know what Don (Don & Ron radio show) was saying when he said, she was last seen right here, right here at this telephone pole on ? street (can't think of name of street right now, but the street main street 5th,6th,7th, etc, lead to?

TIA!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: October 01, 2009, 02:34:08 PM »

yes she would have, and I know she would, we had some discussions about all of this, and she more than convinced me she would have. To the point she convinced me, she would not hesitate one bit to turn her kids in.  we even almost argued over what she would turn her kids in for or what I wouldn't... little things, things that meant nothing to me, but were a big deal to her.  so yes, she is not one to help her kids get out of something like this.

To find me:
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: October 01, 2009, 02:56:43 PM »

Jademoff/ Shortcake or any other local Monkeys there, I am still confused as to where Lindsey was allegedly seen last.  Do you know what Don (Don & Ron radio show) was saying when he said, she was last seen right here, right here at this telephone pole on ? street (can't think of name of street right now, but the street main street 5th,6th,7th, etc, lead to?

TIA!
Madre  I do not recall, but I think the telephone poles run along Maple.  Not sure, maybe Jade knows.  I will check it out. on my next trip.  shortcake
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: October 01, 2009, 02:57:29 PM »

I don't think DD would mind me linking to this since it's on the open discussion of her forum, but I think it's very plausible that this could have happened to Lindsey.  It would also explain why I've seen so much confusion, LE being very tight-lipped (if kids are possibly involved), the appearance of apathy by some in McCleary for the first 2 months or so after Lindsey went missing, conflicting statements, eyewitnesses not (apparently) wanting to come forward to the public, etc.  I just can't get it off my mind.............

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/was-lindsey-hurt-out-in-the-woods-t1320.html
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: October 01, 2009, 02:58:53 PM »

TIA!

Yes, questions about telephone pole and "crime scene"
 scratch

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.