April 28, 2024, 02:11:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaycee Dugard kidnapped 18 years ago So Lake Tahoe, CA FOUND ALIVE / 2 arrested  (Read 471263 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1020 on: September 21, 2009, 03:00:21 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

I do not believe any of it  
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 03:57:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: September 21, 2009, 03:01:41 PM »

Thanks,NorthernRose.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

You are welcome.  I have a bad bad feeling about what they are about to find.  Robert Pickton is all I keep thinking of right now.  I hope I am wrong.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: September 21, 2009, 03:04:18 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

I agree with you.  Jaycee may not be able to tell the difference between what is abuse and what is normal after everything she has been through.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 03:57:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: September 21, 2009, 03:12:48 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

I agree with you.  Jaycee may not be able to tell the difference between what is abuse and what is normal after everything she has been through.

I completely agree with you Northern Rose.  And if the girls slept inside and Jaycee slept outside she may not have known.  Who knows what that freak would tell the girls in order to keep them quiet.  And if he wasn't molesting them..then there are bound to be lots of other vics out there.

Thank you everyone for all the updates.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 03:58:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: September 21, 2009, 03:28:04 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

I completely agree with you Northern Rose.  And if the girls slept inside and Jaycee slept outside she may not have known.  Who knows what that freak would tell the girls in order to keep them quiet.  And if he wasn't molesting them..then there are bound to be lots of other vics out there.

Thank you everyone for all the updates.

Agreed!!

and what the heck does Jaycee's bio dad need an attorney for? he hasn't been in her life at all, now HE needs a high profile attorney like Gloria Allred? for what?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 03:59:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: September 21, 2009, 03:57:02 PM »

News report

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/state&id=7022394

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: September 21, 2009, 03:58:44 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 04:00:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: September 21, 2009, 04:50:45 PM »

He is a loon so who really knows.. People need to walk carefully with this for the health of her children.

One thing is for sure Jaycee has suffered over the years.. She is also torn because of Stockholm syndrome.. She WILL act in defense of her captures.. It is a normal response.

The children were not with Jaylee ALL the time.
This is the fact that authorities should be aware of. That fact and his past performance as a  human predator tells a story that says most likely he did something to the children at some point.

He is a loon and anything is possible.. Even Not touching his own offspring is possible.
So the professionals should tread lightly as not to damage the children with accusations and questions.
Let them tell there own story in time.
jmho
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: September 21, 2009, 06:58:50 PM »

He is a loon so who really knows.. People need to walk carefully with this for the health of her children.

One thing is for sure Jaycee has suffered over the years.. She is also torn because of Stockholm syndrome.. She WILL act in defense of her captures.. It is a normal response.

This is the fact that authorities should be aware of. That fact and his past performance as a  human predator tells a story that says most likely he did something to the children at some point.

He is a loon and anything is possible.. Even Not touching his own offspring is possible.
So the professionals should tread lightly as not to damage the children with accusations and questions.
jmho

I am not adding  to the information but just need to express my admiration for Jaycee.  She managed to stay alive and hopefully sane in an impossible situation.  She gave birth and cared for her children when she was still a child.  Along the way,  terrible things were done to her, and maybe done to her girls.  Now, I see no reason for revealing what happened to the children.  She protected them before and will continue to do so. 

"He is a loon" is such an understatement!  He probably did things Jaycee knew about and things that she did not.  Whatever, the case, she did what she had to do to survive and keep her girls alive.   It seems that she is talking to the police and will testify, but the girls should be left out of the case.  That is her goal.   I pray that she is successful. 

Chi-M

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: September 21, 2009, 07:57:17 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: Jaycee Dugard’s Biological Dad Hires Gloria Allred

It's rare to see any high profile case without seeing Gloria Allred's name attached somewhere.

So it's no surprise that Allred has surfaced in the Jaycee Lee Dugard case.

Allred is repping Jaycee's biological dad, Ken Slayton.

Allred tells RadarOnline.com, "I can confirm that I'm representing Ken Slayton, Jaycee Dugard's father.  I have no further comment."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/09/exclusive-gloria-allred-reps-jaycee-lee-dugards-dad-0

Jaycee's bio dad reportedly was not part of her life prior to her abduction.  So now he hires Allred?  Makes no sense, unless they think there is $$ money to be made here.
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: September 21, 2009, 08:04:56 PM »

jmho

Excellent points and a very sensitive post.  The loon made some statements about how what he had done initially was disgusting but that he had turned his life around, and it became a heartwarming story or something to that effect.  Maybe he didn't touch Jaycee's girls, or she might be a grandmother by now.  But I fear if that is the case he might use that in trial to gain a lighter sentence.  I wonder if statement like that might cause a jury to be more lenient and place emphasis on his improvement rather than focus on the horror of Jaycee's captive years.  I certainly hope not.  Just thinking out loud.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1031 on: September 21, 2009, 08:07:10 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: Jaycee Dugard’s Biological Dad Hires Gloria Allred

It's rare to see any high profile case without seeing Gloria Allred's name attached somewhere.

So it's no surprise that Allred has surfaced in the Jaycee Lee Dugard case.

Allred is repping Jaycee's biological dad, Ken Slayton.

Allred tells RadarOnline.com, "I can confirm that I'm representing Ken Slayton, Jaycee Dugard's father.  I have no further comment."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/09/exclusive-gloria-allred-reps-jaycee-lee-dugards-dad-0

Am thinking tis a good thing that Jaycee's family has hired Gloria. 

My sons are under strict orders to contact Gloria if I ever go missing.  And then you monkeys of course.   

And oh yeah, then LE.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1032 on: September 21, 2009, 08:12:29 PM »

Agreed!!

and what the heck does Jaycee's bio dad need an attorney for? he hasn't been in her life at all, now HE needs a high profile attorney like Gloria Allred? for what?

He's probably fixin' to sue the entire state for cazillions, on Jaycee's behalf.. Wouldn't blame him a bit, actually. 

Altho tis a very good point you have, where has he been since forever??  Am thinking this is the first time I've ever heard his name, let alone a squeak out of him. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: September 21, 2009, 08:17:21 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 04:00:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: September 21, 2009, 08:18:36 PM »

Police Dig In Yard Next To Garridos'

ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Investigators were busy digging Monday in a back yard next to the Antioch home of Phillip and Nancy Garrido, the couple accused of kidnapping Jaycee Lee Dugard.

Officers also planned to excavate later in the day in the Garridos' yard in hope of finding clues in the unsolved 1980s disappearances of two girls.

Since an intense search began last week, two dogs trained to find human remains have stopped at the same spot on the Garridos' property, indicating there may be bones buried underground. High-tech radar equipment also suggested something suspicious in the ground.

Some bones have already been found, but it is unclear if they are human or animal.

MORE...

http://www.ksbw.com/news/21037283/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: September 21, 2009, 08:19:50 PM »

Bone fragments found at Garrido property, but it's not linked to missing girls

ANTIOCH -- Police searching Phillip Garrido's home and property in Antioch discovered more bone fragments Monday but said they appeared to be too old to be connected to any of the cases authorities are trying to link to the convicted rapist and kidnapper.

Authorities used a dog trained to detect the scent of human remains as well as ground penetrating radar that can search up to 25 feet below the surface. But hopes appeared to be dwindling that searchers would discover anything related to the disappearance to two Bay Area girls in the late 1980s.

"The goal is to search this property as thoroughly as possible," said Lt. Chris Orrey of the Hayward Police Department, which is investigating the 1988 abduction of 9-year-old Michaela Joy Garecht.

"Hope is a difficult thing to talk about at this point."

MORE...

http://www.sacbee.com/latest/story/2199015.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: September 21, 2009, 08:20:45 PM »

Investigators wrap first day of digging at Garrido residence

Lt. Chris Orrey of the Hayward Police Dept. said investigators began digging in the backyard of the Garrido residence today, but did not indicate that they found anything significant in their search.

She said investigators used a combination of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and cadaver dogs to identify areas for the dig, which was overseen by a forensic anthropologist and a team of criminalists with sifting trays.

"We will get more data tomorrow," Orrey said, adding that they hoped to wrap up the search tomorrow afternoon. "We're still in the process of digging."

She said several bone fragments were found in the search, but said the forensic anthropologist had preliminarily identified them as "very, very old," and likely those of animals.

Orrey said it would be "several weeks" before lab results came back on bone fragments found at the residence last week.

MORE...

http://www.rgj.com/article/20090921/NEWS01/90921034/1321/NEWS
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: September 21, 2009, 08:37:36 PM »

Agreed!!

He's probably fixin' to sue the entire state for cazillions, on Jaycee's behalf.. Wouldn't blame him a bit, actually. 

Altho tis a very good point you have, where has he been since forever??  Am thinking this is the first time I've ever heard his name, let alone a squeak out of him. 

Since we haven't heard a thing from the bio dad..even when Jaycee was abducted or found..why should he have any stake in this now?  I haven't heard her Mom or her Step-Dad speak of money or suing at all.  They are both that consumed with happiness that Jaycee has been found.  I also feel the Step-Dad has been fielding all the press reaction in a gentlemenly way..because he really cares about Jaycee and her girls..and taking the heat off the family right now.  Yet he hasn't hired anyone to speak for him.

Until I know more..I think Jaycee's bio Dad needs to take a powder and so does Gloria...he wasn't invovled in her life prior to this ..why now other then $$$$ signs?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: September 21, 2009, 08:42:14 PM »

Agreed!!

But why would the uninvolved father sue, and not the mother?   That's what doesn't sit right.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1039 on: September 21, 2009, 08:46:37 PM »

jmho

I agree, Edward. 

And yes, I can see Jaycee being conditioned beyond the point of protecting Garrido.  Bet it's been instilled in her since the first days.  Protection even beyond the point of total denial of 'abuse' (as we know the definition of that to be).  Which likely includes 'abuse' of her own children, as well as herself. 

Jaycee has only gotten out of harm's way, and back into the arms of her family.  She hasn't had a chance yet to even begin her healing process, let alone being UNconditioned from so many years with Garrido.  One needs to process what has happened, accept it, work thru it.  And then, once well on their way toward healing, THEN one can begin to understand the conditioning that went on, and work thru that.  Eventually (as in yearsssssssssssss) the process of UNconditioning can begin.  But not until then.  There simply is no other way around it.  I've dealt with many clients who have been conditioned/programmed, it's a definite process to undo.       

What we hear from Jaycee at this point, even in the next couple of years, we'll need to carefully take with a grain of salt, tucking it away for later.  She's not lying, am not saying that.  Am just saying that what we hear her saying right now, is most likely straight out of her conditioned mind.  It's all very likely going to be confusing for her til she works thru her healing process.  We cannot expect too much from her right now.  This is why I will be angry if the media outlets etc do not let her be, and let her healing begin. 

I expect, as others have mentioned, that her daughters received the same treatment by Garrido that Jaycee did.  For Jaycee to deny that at this point, simply means that she is in denial mode, and will be, until her healing begins. 

Remember, there are seemingly two unaccounted-for 4yr old girls.  Do/did they really exist?  And if so, who are they, whose are they, where are they?  If they are Jaycee's or her oldest daughters children, and if they are now dead at Garrido's hands, then Jaycee's denial likely will be huge.  Cuz that's all the more guilt put onto her by Garrido, that she will then have placed upon herself.  Easier for her (while conditioned) to say from the start, 'oh no, he didn't touch my daughters', IMO. 

Does that make sense?  It's the blame game that abusers play.  The abuser, of course, 'couldn't help himself'.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.