April 28, 2024, 12:46:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaycee Dugard kidnapped 18 years ago So Lake Tahoe, CA FOUND ALIVE / 2 arrested  (Read 471256 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: October 01, 2009, 02:37:49 PM »

I just sent a letter to the general manager of KCRA in Sacramento

Very irresponsible on there part in my opinion.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: October 02, 2009, 03:04:12 AM »

Garrido property bones are from animals

Preliminary tests on some of the bone fragments found on properties near Antioch linked to kidnap-rape suspects Phillip Craig Garrido and his wife, Nancy Garrido, show that they are from animals, police said Thursday.

Additional laboratory tests are still being conducted to see whether any of the fragments could be evidence in the 1980s disappearance of two East Bay girls, said Hayward police Lt. Chris Orrey.

"We have confirmed some as animal but have quite a few left to test still," Orrey said.

A six-day search of two homes on Walnut Avenue has not uncovered anything that could connect the Garridos to the abductions of 9-year-old Michaela Garecht of Hayward in 1988 and 13-year-old Ilene Misheloff of Dublin in 1989, authorities said.

MORE...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/10/01/BA2019VQT9.DTL
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: October 02, 2009, 08:57:27 AM »

Dateline tonight is about Jaycee...
sorry if it has been said...just heard it on tv and am trying to catch up on threads...Smile

Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1103 on: October 02, 2009, 11:07:07 PM »

I am watching ... and continued to be perplexed by the evil of these people  ...
These people sang music of little girls and talked about hearing voices... WOW how did they not get noticed ... so sad; so very sad all those lost years

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: October 06, 2009, 10:14:04 PM »

How Sad

Calimode
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1105 on: October 07, 2009, 01:46:04 PM »

Hi, lurker here. I suspected this would happen to Jaycee. She hardly knows her real family. It's sort of like she's lost everything again. She probably feels a bit like she did when she was 11. (less the raping and the other horrible conditions) It's just so sad she has any empathy for this man because he's is the cause of all this. If he didn't take her in the first place, she'd never feel this kind of pain in the first place. We still need to pray for her mom and family. This must but a different kind of trauma to have a daughter so attached as she is. I wonder is Jaycee and Nancy are more similar than I previously thought. The severity of brainwashing with this man must be intense.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: October 07, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »

Hi, lurker here. I suspected this would happen to Jaycee. She hardly knows her real family. It's sort of like she's lost everything again. She probably feels a bit like she did when she was 11. (less the raping and the other horrible conditions) It's just so sad she has any empathy for this man because he's is the cause of all this. If he didn't take her in the first place, she'd never feel this kind of pain in the first place. We still need to pray for her mom and family. This must but a different kind of trauma to have a daughter so attached as she is. I wonder is Jaycee and Nancy are more similar than I previously thought. The severity of brainwashing with this man must be intense.

Hi Calimode, I agree that she needs all the prayers and support she can get.  What is sad is that she doesn't have any friends to turn to because she had none.  She only had her two daughters and those other two monsters that took her.

The stress of this all must be so overwhelming for everyone involved.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: October 07, 2009, 08:33:12 PM »

Caller Reported Seeing Blonde Girl in 1992. Was It Jaycee Lee Dugard?

Less than a year after Jaycee Lee Dugard was abducted, an anonymous caller from a pay phone at a nearby Oakley, California Chevron station reported to the Costa County Sheriff's Office that he saw a young blond girl staring at a missing poster of herself, authorities told The Chronicle Monday.

The caller, on April 22, 1992, reported seeing the girl board a yellow van, possible made by Dodge; police responded, but the van and caller were gone upon arrival.

"We don't know if there was any truth to it," Sheriff's Capt. Dan Terry told the newspaper. "We don't know if it was real or a hoax. Nothing ever came of it."

Police last month towed a yellow Dodge Ram van that was half-buried in dirt on the property of Dugard's accused kidnapper, Phillip Garrido.

Jaycee was allegedly snatched at age 11 by Garrido and his wife as she waited at a bus stop in South Lake Tahoe, California in 1991. The alleged sexual abuse by Garrido began almost immediately, and she subsequently gave birth to two babies in the backyard prison. Garrido is in custody on suspicion of various kidnapping and sex charges. His wife, Nancy Garrido, 54, is also in custody on kidnapping charges.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/10/caller-reported-seeing-blonde-girl-1992-was-it-jaycee-lee-dugard
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: October 07, 2009, 08:46:53 PM »

Hi Calimode, I agree that she needs all the prayers and support she can get.  What is sad is that she doesn't have any friends to turn to because she had none.  She only had her two daughters and those other two monsters that took her.

The stress of this all must be so overwhelming for everyone involved.

We are witnessing the most serious case of stockholm syndrome ever seen.. Although cases of stockholm syndrome are recorded in history and studied this is the first one I have ever seen with 18 years of captivity and as you mentioned San, with no friends other then her captures.

She said according to that smut article "I can't help it"  I completely understand that and I feel so sorry for her.
I absolutely hate that publisher for producing such an article.. I do not use the word Hate very often. They are the lowest denominator of humans for doing this. The Writer and publisher are no better then the culprits that held her for 18 years..

We did just see Elizabeth Smart stand up to her captures and Elizabeth would be a good one to consult with her in my humble opinion. Elizabeth was not held as long but did in fact suffer from the syndrome and has gotten past it..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: October 07, 2009, 09:38:16 PM »

Yes, Elizabeth Smart would be the best person to talk with Jaycee in my opinion...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1110 on: October 09, 2009, 08:16:26 PM »

The probable human bones turned animal bones are now back to being human>>>>>>>

Anthropologist says bones found on Garrido property likely belonged to American Indians

October 09, 2009 7:59 p.m.

ANTIOCH, Calif. - The Contra Costa County Sheriff's office says bone fragments dug up from the backyard of kidnapping suspect Phillip Garrido's home and a neighbouring property probably belonged to American Indians buried a long time ago.

Sheriff's spokesman Jimmy Lee said Friday that while scientists at a state forensics lab were unable to pull any DNA from the bones, an anthropologist concluded the fragments were likely human, but probably buried long ago.

Investigators uncovered the bones while searching for evidence in the kidnapping of Jaycee Dugard, as well as other unsolved abductions and murders. Garrido and his wife, Nancy, have been charged with kidnapping and rape in Dugard's 18-year disappearance.
http://www.metronews.ca/ottawa/world/article/336124--anthropologist-says-bones-found-on-garrido-property-likely-belonged-to-american-indians

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: October 11, 2009, 02:30:12 PM »

Thanks to San, from the current NE:

This is so very sad.  And predictable, which is why, IMO, Jaycee needs to be left alone by everyone, including LE and the media.  All she needs right now is her bio family and the therapists, both for her and for family.  They will likely need to have help in being patient and understanding.   

And IMO, media needs to step up and take some responsibility in not turning this into something worse for Jaycee.  I realize the above article is from NE, yet they 'could have' bolded something less sensational in that article, rather than what they did.  The line further above that, for example, "It's a fight for Jaycee's mind".  Because that's exactly what this is.  No need for them or anyone else to point out over and again, IMO, the confusing things she says and does right now.  She's been programmed for 18 years, of course she's going to be confused.  Media doesn't need to run with that for ratings.   IMO

Sigh. 

I agree.  This all can't happen over night and this girl needs all the help she can get.  What the Enquirer does is wrong.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 09:34:13 PM by klaasend » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: October 14, 2009, 08:18:08 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/

First Photo Released of Jaycee Dugard as an Adult

Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Jaycee Dugard released her first public statement and current photograph of herself since resurfacing two months ago in Northern California, saying she is happy to be with her family and have their unconditional love and support.
The 29-year-old released the statement to People magazine along with photos of herself as an adult, the first to be published since her 18-year kidnap ordeal ended.

The magazine published the cover photo on their Web site early Wednesday morning, with more pictures published inside the current issue.

Dugard is smiling directly at the camera on the magazine cover and her long, wavy brown hair is darker than the blond hair she had as a child.

PHOTOS: Missing Girl Found 18 Years Later

Dugard was 11 when police say she was abducted outside her South Lake Tahoe home in 1991.

Phillip Garrido and his wife, Nancy, have been charged with kidnapping and rape in Dugard's 18-year disappearance. The Garrido's have pleaded not guilty.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 09:48:07 PM by Red » Logged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: October 14, 2009, 08:40:43 AM »

People Magazine Has First Pic, Photo of Kidnap Survivor Jaycee Dugard … ” I’m So Happy to be Back!”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/10/14/people-magazine-has-first-pic-photo-of-kidnap-survivor-jaycee-dugard-i%e2%80%99m-so-happy-to-be-back/

Jaycee Dugard tells People Magazine … I’m So Happy to be Back!

Jaycee Dugard had been missing since January 10, 1991. The 11 year old was last seen walking to her bus stop in Lake Tahoe, CA when she was abducted. No one had ever seen or heard from her since.

Flash forward 18 years …
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: October 14, 2009, 09:03:32 AM »

talking about Jaycee now on GMA...

what a lovely girl she is! can't wait to get my People Mag tomorrow...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1115 on: October 14, 2009, 09:14:04 AM »

I see he had that festering boil on his nose taken care of ... at tax payers expense, of course Rolling Eyes They should have just let it fester and erupt until it consumed his whole face...get infected and die slowly, w/o pain meds.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: October 14, 2009, 09:21:49 AM »

I see he had that festering boil on his nose taken care of ... at tax payers expense, of course Rolling Eyes They should have just let it fester and erupt until it consumed his whole face...get infected and die slowly, w/o pain meds.

agreed nut!
o/t...saw on HLN that the state tax payers are also paying for an inmate to have his face fixed after he killed his wife (?) and then tried to kill himself by a gun...didn't die but messed up his face...now the taxpayers are paying for his plastic surgery! unreal!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: October 14, 2009, 10:33:51 AM »

People Magazine Has First Pic, Photo of Kidnap Survivor Jaycee Dugard … ” I’m So Happy to be Back!”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/10/14/people-magazine-has-first-pic-photo-of-kidnap-survivor-jaycee-dugard-i%e2%80%99m-so-happy-to-be-back/

Jaycee Dugard tells People Magazine … I’m So Happy to be Back!

Jaycee Dugard had been missing since January 10, 1991. The 11 year old was last seen walking to her bus stop in Lake Tahoe, CA when she was abducted. No one had ever seen or heard from her since.

Flash forward 18 years …

« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 09:25:54 PM by Red » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1118 on: October 14, 2009, 10:40:46 AM »

Thank-you, I can't wait to get my People mag in the mail to read the article, what a beautiful woman she is.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1119 on: October 14, 2009, 10:44:47 AM »

Yesterday's Oprah was about Jaycee and other missing children, but I forgot about it and only saw the last 20 minutes or so.  I'm sure it may have been brought up here or another thread....I just didn't see it yet.     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.