April 28, 2024, 01:27:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaycee Dugard kidnapped 18 years ago So Lake Tahoe, CA FOUND ALIVE / 2 arrested  (Read 471261 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: August 29, 2009, 12:37:37 AM »

Here is yet another case that proves to me that these sickos can not be rehabilitated.  Twice this guy was in front of the courts for rape.  Yet he outsmarted everyone for 18 years to continue to do whatever he wanted.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: August 29, 2009, 12:38:22 AM »

Its really sad they were forced to live in such squalor. Makes ya wonder if Jaycee was allowed ever to live in the house.

Thanks for the pictures.

I don't think she was.  Greta just had someone on who was at the property and between where Jaycee and her children were kept and the rest of the backyard there was a solid fence with shrubs overgrown along it.  There was a small area with a tarp and if you went under the tarp  you found a door to get you into the area Jaycee was in.  I believe he said the door had a padlock on it and only the two girls just recently had gone with the sicko on a few field trips.

He sure is a sicko. If she hadnt of bonded with him she would of been killed I think.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: August 29, 2009, 12:42:01 AM »

Its really sad they were forced to live in such squalor. Makes ya wonder if Jaycee was allowed ever to live in the house.

Thanks for the pictures.

I don't think she was.  Greta just had someone on who was at the property and between where Jaycee and her children were kept and the rest of the backyard there was a solid fence with shrubs overgrown along it.  There was a small area with a tarp and if you went under the tarp  you found a door to get you into the area Jaycee was in.  I believe he said the door had a padlock on it and only the two girls just recently had gone with the sicko on a few field trips.

He sure is a sicko. If she hadnt of bonded with him she would of been killed I think.

That is my thought as well.  She did what she had to survive.  I just hope there is lots of help for her and her girls so they can someday find peace.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: August 29, 2009, 12:43:29 AM »

Law enforcement missed earlier opportunities to save Jaycee
Parole agent visited compound at least 16 times since December.

They stood in his Antioch home, walked through his back yard, questioned him about his activities.

And still they failed for years to discover the kidnapped woman hidden by convicted rapist Phillip Craig Garrido in a soundproof shed. Or the two girls that Garrido, 58, fathered with his captive.

With the rescue this week of Jaycee Lee Dugard – who authorities suspect was kidnapped by Garrido in 1991 – parole agents, deputies and even firefighters had some explaining to do.

"I'm not offering excuses," said Contra Costa Sheriff Warren E. Rupf, apologizing in a news conference for missteps by his department.

At the other end of the spectrum, California's Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation found nothing amiss with parole agents who supervised Garrido for 10 years and didn't catch on until he was seen publicly with his two daughters.

"Our agency feels our agent acted appropriately in every step," said spokesman Gordon Hinkle

Garrido and his wife are accused of kidnapping Dugard, now 29, from her Lake Tahoe neighborhood and holding her for 18 years in a shed and tent behind his home. Dugard spent her early years in Orange County.

State corrections officials said that a parole agent had been to the home – sometimes unannounced – at least two times a month and possibly more since December. That agent walked the back yard, but saw no indication of children, alcohol use or anything that would send up a red flag, Hinkle said. A Register reporter, however, saw broken toys strewn Thursday on the property as well as an old swing set. Two girls' bikes stood in the carport, according to the reporter.

Hinkle said the yard had a false back – a fence – beyond which were the shed and tent where Dugard and her daughters, 11 and 15, were kept. That "false back," said Hinkle, gave the impression that the shed was on somebody else's property.

"It was definitely a case where he was being very stealthy in keeping these victims in captivity," Hinkle said.

While most agents carry a caseload of 70, this agent had only 40 or so because he supervised Garrido and other sex offenders, Hinkle said.

According to federal records, Garrido was sentenced in Nevada in 1977 to 50 years in a federal penitentiary for kidnapping and rape. He was released on parole in 1988. Federal parole agents supervised him until 1993, when he was turned over to the Nevada parole system. In 1999, his parole was taken over by California. Garrido is suspected of having Jaycee squirreled away for most of the time that he was under the eye of federal and state parole agents.

They weren't the only ones who apparently missed an opportunity to save Jaycee.

In 2006, a neighbor called 911 to report people living in tents in Garrido's back yard. The caller described Garrido as "psychotic," saying he had a sexual addiction. A deputy talked to Garrido in his front yard, but did not go behind the house.

The deputy had "three or four calls pending. We viewed this as people living behind a house – a code violation," said Sheriff Rupf. "This is not an acceptable outcome. We should have been more inquisitive and curious, and turned over a rock or two."

In another apparent missed chance, one of Garrido's vans caught fire two months ago in his yard. Firefighters spent two hours on the property, but didn't see anything unusual.

The captives were rescued after Garrido was seen Tuesday with his two daughters handing out religious literature at UC Berkeley. A campus police officer ran a background check and called Garrido's parole officer. That parole officer met the next day with Garrido, who brought in his three captives and, under questioning, according to officials, admitted who they were.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/garrido-parole-hinkle-2545430-yard-years
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: August 29, 2009, 12:49:52 AM »

Contra Costa Authorities Admit Slipping Up In 1991 Kidnapping Case

MARTINEZ - Contra Costa authorities are admitting they missed an opportunity to crack the 1991 kidnapping case of Jaycee Lee Dugard in 2006 after receiving a tip from a neighbor that suspect and convicted sex offender Phillip Garrido.

"The caller said Garrido was psychotic and had a sexual addiction," Sheriff Warren Rupf told reporters Friday afternoon. "I'm first in line to offer organizational criticism and to offer my apologies to the victims and accept responsibility for having missed an earlier opportunity."

Sheriff Rupf said an officer with their department did investigate the claim made by the caller, but did not realize Garrido was a sex offender and did not investigate a claim of a living space in Garrido's backyard.

"No one should have failed to recognize a sexual registrant, including law enforcement," Rupf admitted. "We have a responsibility to report people living in a backyard."

Jaycee Lee Dugard, who was abducted near her Meyers home in 1991, was found Thursday afternoon after Garrido's parole officer received a tip from UC Berkeley police that Garrido was spotted with Dugard on the college campus handing out religious literature. Garrido is said to have fathered two children with Dugard, whom he kept locked in a backyard compound made of sheds and forced the now-29-year-old to act as a sex slave.

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-news-contracosta0828,0,4499296.story

I am astounded at the news that Jaycee is alive and back with her family!  This is the first missing person's case that I clearly remember following, way back then, Jaycee's picture has been burned into my memory.  She is near the same age as my oldest son, and I do remember the fear and panic that swept so many living in Northern California, as we did.   

Am very torn at the moment, excited for Jaycee and her family at the incredible news, yet heartbroken for Jaycee and her children over what they've endured during all this time.  IMO, the death penalty is too good for her abductors. 

And the Contra Costa authorities... grrrrrrrrrrrrr... apologies do no good.  Saying they are 'sorry' doesn't cut it, in my book.  They may as well prepare themselves for a lawsuit up the ying-yang, cuz they deserve it!  Rather than offering apologies, IMO, they ought to be offering their resignations, every last one of em. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: August 29, 2009, 01:07:59 AM »

Am trying to wrap my mind around the jurisdiction of this whole thing....

Jaycee went missing from Meyers, in the South Lake Tahoe area, which is a couple of hours northeast of Sacramento, where I'm from. 

She was being held captive in Antioch, which is about an hour southwest of Sacramento. 

Court was held in Placerville, about an hour northeast of Sacramento. 

And I'm thinking.. why Placerville?  It's a dinky lil town, seemingly having nothing to do with either the area of abduction or the area of captivity.  Surely, El Dorado County (Placerville) does not stretch clear up to South Lake Tahoe and the Meyers area.  ?? 

If anywhere, I'd think court would have been held in South Lake Tahoe, Sacramento or even the Stockton area.  Those being the largest cities. 

What gives Placerville jurisdiction?    

Not that it matters!  It just boggles my mind why such a case would be presided over by a dinky lil town. 

Of course, one great thing about Placerville is that they still have the original 'hang em high' noose right out in front of one building, right smack in downtown.  Heh.  Wish they could still use it.........

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #406 on: August 29, 2009, 01:16:21 AM »

The appointed attorneys put in not guilty pleas - but judge cut cameras and ordered everyone out of the room when bail was discussed??????????????

NOT GUILTY?????  NOT GUILTY?????  He has already admitted he kidnapped her!!  OHMYGAWD!!!  the judge is an asshole!!
For the horrific blunders that this state has made, I hope Jaycee's family sues and sues big time, I'm disgusted, and Arnold and gang want to release prisoners onto our streets, more hell will just be released 

Arnold and gang need to pitch tents in their own backyards for those prisoners released onto the streets.  We'll see how long it will take for him and gang to change their minds! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: August 29, 2009, 02:10:53 AM »

Am very concerned and curious about the 2 little four year old girls that were mentioned early on and not reported about.  Who are they, what the heck happened to them and where are they??? 

A tricycle, children's toys etc in the back area.. hmmm...

A white van??  Egad!!  Wonder if it has Washington license plates on it?     Reports have been made of a white van in Cali with WA plates..... 

Am hoping they'll raze that house down and dig up every square inch of the entire area of land around it.  God only knows what else he has done these past many years.     

By his behavior over the years and things he's said to others and posted on his blog, plus what others have said about him, it would seem that this guy could easily get the insanity defense.  However.................

It took a great deal of thought and planning to get the 'secret' area of that backyard so completely hidden from neighbors, visitors, and passersby.   Plus the 'soundproof' building made so as not to alert anyone as well.  All the 'hidden' aspects of that backyard sure sound to me like the efforts of a completely sane person.  One who goes to such lengths, hiding what they are doing, is not (IMO) insane.  Evil and guilty, etc. 

He may have done LSD back in the day, and yep it may have fried his brain to some extent.  But he shouldn't get to use that as an excuse now for having ruined so many lives, and possibly more shitake that we don't even know about yet.   

Knowing California tho,    I can just see this dude getting placed in the state mental hospital for his sentence, and then good ole' gov Arnie eventually releasing all those patients back out onto the street because of budget concerns.  They did that back in the day, and lookie where it got them.  Shut down nearly the whole mental health system.  Bunch of sick folks living right next door to the unsuspecting innocents.  Sigh. 

And some wonder why I moved my family to rural Nebraska.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: August 29, 2009, 05:21:40 AM »

A good google aerial map of the whole neighborhood where Jaycee was held.   Good view of the backyard and surroundings.  Plus you can put your mouse on the map itself and move around to what you want to see.  Zoom in, and etc. 

http://tinyurl.com/nyx7ue

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #409 on: August 29, 2009, 09:25:10 AM »

A good google aerial map of the whole neighborhood where Jaycee was held.   Good view of the backyard and surroundings.  Plus you can put your mouse on the map itself and move around to what you want to see.  Zoom in, and etc. 

http://tinyurl.com/nyx7ue

Thanks         Parole agent visited compound at least 16 times since December.
No words for this, none   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: August 29, 2009, 10:05:02 AM »

the health department should have been contacted about the property..it looks like a breeding ground for rats and other varmints to me...ughhhhh!! that poor child and her own children...I wonder what they are thinking today as they are looking at everything that the world has to offer ...modern conveniences, tv, bathtubs, working indoor flushing toilets, restaurants etc...mind boggling to say the least....

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: August 29, 2009, 10:56:28 AM »

Northern Rose thank you so much for those pictures. That is the first I had seen close up images. They did live in squalor and I just pray they will be able to be rehabilitated and lead happy lives. I heard on a news report that an extension cord ran from the house to the compound for a dishwasher. A dishwasher!! I wonder if they had any lights in those sheds. I guess a dishwasher was his idea of a luxury for her.

My mind is having a rough time wrapping around this and I know we have only touched on the surface of what these girls have gone through.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: August 29, 2009, 11:09:15 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:14:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: August 29, 2009, 11:10:50 AM »

Northern Rose thank you so much for those pictures. That is the first I had seen close up images. They did live in squalor and I just pray they will be able to be rehabilitated and lead happy lives. I heard on a news report that an extension cord ran from the house to the compound for a dishwasher. A dishwasher!! I wonder if they had any lights in those sheds. I guess a dishwasher was his idea of a luxury for her.

My mind is having a rough time wrapping around this and I know we have only touched on the surface of what these girls have gone through.

It makes no sense to me. They had outhouses, yet a dishwasher.   I can not imagine the shock the children will be going through for a long time sa the world unfolds before them.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: August 29, 2009, 11:50:42 AM »

Victims of repeated abuse suffer complex trauma

(CNN) -- For 18 years, a girl who was whisked away into a secret backyard compound was forced to grow up in isolation.  By the time authorities discovered Jaycee Lee Dugard, she was a 29-year-old mother of two who had spent more than half of her life in sheds. One of the alleged abductors, Phillip Garrido, is the father of her two daughters, according to police.

Garrido and his wife, Nancy, face 29 felony counts, including kidnapping for sexual purposes, forcible rape and forcible lewd acts on a child. They pleaded not guilty Friday. The maximum penalty for each defendant, if convicted, is life imprisonment.

Dugard, who disappeared from South Lake Tahoe, California, in 1991, faces a challenging road to recovery. Dr. Kerry Landry, a child psychiatrist in Durham, North Carolina, said that repeated abuse causes complex trauma.

"They can really feel like they have no control and there is no escape," Landry said.

Mental manipulation

Aside from the physical abuse of children, experts say perpetrators find ways to manipulate the minds of the children they are abusing.

"Sexual abuse doesn't happen in silence," said Karen Duncan, a clinical therapist. "Things are said to the child before, during and after. Offenders say things in a purposeful way -- to convince the child what they're doing is OK and acceptable. The children do not know the laws. They really don't know this is something that's not supposed to happen."

Neither Landry nor Duncan are involved in the case but they agree that although the relationship over 18 years between Dugard and her alleged captors is still unclear the Garridos probably took psychological advantage of the child.

In sexual assault cases, adults threaten or lie to get children under their control.

"We don't know if she was told her parents didn't want her anymore, or that if she tried to escape, they would kill her parents," said Dr. Sharon Cooper, a developmental and forensic pediatrician, who also is a consultant for the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. "There are many threats to compliance in these kinds of situations."

Stockholm syndrome

Because Dugard remained at the Garridos' compound for 18 years, she could have identified with her captives, experts said. Dugard may actually miss her captors now because they have been the center of her world for so long, forensic psychiatrist Helen Morrison told CNN.

"That was her life," Morrison said. "That's what she knew. That's the only thing she had. It's a little variant of what we call the Stockholm syndrome where you become identified with your kidnappers and in many ways, you become attached to them."

"The only reality she has is the life that she's lived. So she has to be overwhelmed," she said.

Stockholm Syndrome could be a survival mechanism for the victim, Landry said. "They try to form this relationship with their captor that will keep them alive and well, sometimes even though a part of them knows this is horrible and wrong," she said. "In order to survive and tolerate such a terrible situation, they essentially have to suppress that."

Recovery

Dugard could face a long road to recovery as she familiarizes herself with the new world outside the Antioch, California, compound, experts said.

"It would be a little like being a time traveler, of being introduced to a world you have no concept of," Morrison told CNN. "You're going to be absolutely overwhelmed." In addition, she would have to deal with a change of identity -- she apparently was known as "Allissa" while living in the backyard compound.

"It's going to take a long time to build trust and be introduced to a world so foreign to her," said Duncan, a therapist who specializes in child sexual abuse and family violence. "She definitely needs the time to acclimate. Not only is her own recovery important, but for her own children as well. It would take several years."

Dugard's two daughters must also transition to a life they have never known, since they were born into the compound. The two girls, who are 11 and 15 years old, did not attend school or receive medical care, according to police.

Garrido told CNN affiliate KCRA-TV of Sacramento, California, that "those two girls slept in my arms every single night from birth; I never kissed them."

The pivotal step for Dugard is to get connected with a mental health professional, Landry said. It's essential to reinforce to survivors that what happened is not their fault.

In 2002, Utah teenager Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped from her bedroom and held captive for nine months. The 15-year-old was reunited with her family in March 2003.

On Thursday, she told CNN's Anderson Cooper that after the reunion she spent lots of time with her family and advised survivors to not let "this horrible event take over and consume the rest of your life. Because we only have one life and it's a beautiful world out there."

"I would just encourage her to find different passions in life and continually push forward ... [and] not to look behind, because there's a lot out there," Smart said.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/29/california.kidnap.mental.health/
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: August 29, 2009, 11:51:34 AM »

I just read an article where the neighbor that had the birthday party that the girls went to said the names of his daughters.  I ought to go there and beat the shit out of her.  They are minors, who were probably sexually assaulted, given the fact that JC hasn't had anymore kids since she was 18 and is obviously capable of doing so, which leads my mind to think he found someone younger and more appealing to satisfy his sick desires and this idiot goes and releases the innocents names to the public!  Usually minors that are sexually assaulted are protected from being exposed by their names and this woman and the reporter who reported it have just done a huge disservice to them.  They already stick out like sore thumbs, lets let eveyone know who they are so they can be harrassed by cruel kids while they transition into society.  OMG I am so mad.  The least the reporter could have done was sit on that info until it has been released by LE that nothing was done to the girls.  As far as my knowledge goes that has not happened.  I will not post the link to the article because that would be very hippocritical of me to do so when it pisses me off that the reporter and neighbor have done it.  Why don't people open their minds and think instead of worrying about their 5 minutes of fame?  There are somany expletives I want to use right now........ 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: August 29, 2009, 12:05:52 PM »

Stepfather: Jaycee Reunion Going Well, Slowly

<snipped>
ORANGE, Calif. -- The stepfather of Jaycee Dugard said everything is going well in the reunion between Jaycee and her mother, 18 years after her abduction.

Carl Probyn said late Friday that wife Terry reported to him that everything was positive as Terry, Jaycee and Jaycee's two daughters reconnected in the wake of Jaycee's rescue from alleged kidnappers Phillip and Nancy Garrido.

"It's going good. It's going slow...they're trying to keep out of the media," Probyn said. "These girls are so fragile. They're trying to go the right direction...everything is about these girls and doing things the right way."

The family is believed to be in seclusion in a Bay Area home.

As for Jaycee's daughters, 15 and 11, Probyn said all he knows is that they're happy and were working with a team of experts.

Probyn, who remained in his southern California home during the reunion, said he looks forward to the day he can see Jaycee again face to face.

"It's so sensitive right now, to bring someone else in...I know they've talked to Jaycee and she remembers me. They're taking it slow, a little talking a little watching TV. It's like having a baby and they are taking teeny steps."

Meanwhile, Jaycee's stepsister 19-year-old Shayna is also seeing her sister. Shayna was 1 year old when Dugard disappeared.

"As of this moment, we are just reuniting and everything is going well," Shayna posted to her MySpace page Friday. "Shes only 29. She has the rest of her life to live and I have a lot of love to share with my sister and new nieces. In due time my mom will make statements and so will I if needed, but you have to understand this time is critical and the media attention would just add stress to something so delicate."

Garridos Plead Not Guilty

The Antioch husband and wife suspected in the 1991 South Lake Tahoe abduction and rape of then 11-year-old Jaycee were arraigned in a Placerville court administration building Friday afternoon.

Phillip Garrido, 58, and Nancy Garrido, 54, waived their right to hear the 29 felony charges formally read against them and entered not guilty pleas.

The court denied bail for Phillip Garrido. The judge calculated bail for Nancy Garrido at $22,950,000. The public defender representing Garrido asked about lowering bail but that wasn't resolved.

Phillip Garrido is being represented by a private attorney appointed by the court. Both attorneys said they had not had time to read the criminal complaint. The court set Sept. 14 for the continued arraignment.

Dugard lived 18 years as a prisoner in the secluded backyard of an Antioch home, raising two children by her alleged abductor, Phillip Garrido, with little to no outside contact, according to the El Dorado County Sheriff's Department.

The sexual abuse is alleged to have begun almost immediately after Dugard disappeared on June 10, 1991, according to court documents.

District Attorney Vern Pierson said the Garridos, if convicted of the charges, could face a maximum of multiple life terms in prison.

The Charges

The district attorney alleges the following charges against each suspect:

- 1 count each of kidnapping a person under age 14
- 1 count each of kidnapping for sexual purposes
- 2 counts each of forcible rape
- 7 counts each of a forcible lewd act upon a child, with special allegation of kidnapping for sex, victim under 14
- 4 counts each of forcible rape with a special allegation of one strike, tier two
- 1 count each of false imprisonment by violence
with special allegations of violent sex offenses, use of force, victim is stranger, substantial sexual conduct with victim under 14 and against Phillip Garrido only: special allegation of 2/3 strikes (two priors for forcible rape and kidnapping.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/usworld/news-article.aspx?storyid=144138&catid=6
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: August 29, 2009, 12:09:12 PM »

Just 22 million 950 thousand dollars for bail ?? she is not going anywhere..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: August 29, 2009, 12:09:36 PM »

I just read an article where the neighbor that had the birthday party that the girls went to said the names of his daughters.  I ought to go there and beat the shit out of her.  They are minors, who were probably sexually assaulted, given the fact that JC hasn't had anymore kids since she was 18 and is obviously capable of doing so, which leads my mind to think he found someone younger and more appealing to satisfy his sick desires and this idiot goes and releases the innocents names to the public!  Usually minors that are sexually assaulted are protected from being exposed by their names and this woman and the reporter who reported it have just done a huge disservice to them.  They already stick out like sore thumbs, lets let eveyone know who they are so they can be harrassed by cruel kids while they transition into society.  OMG I am so mad.  The least the reporter could have done was sit on that info until it has been released by LE that nothing was done to the girls.  As far as my knowledge goes that has not happened.  I will not post the link to the article because that would be very hippocritical of me to do so when it pisses me off that the reporter and neighbor have done it.  Why don't people open their minds and think instead of worrying about their 5 minutes of fame?  There are somany expletives I want to use right now........ 

I have seen a couple of articles now that name the daughters and I have not , and will not be posting them.  One was about meeting them at a community centre.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: August 29, 2009, 12:11:57 PM »

Just 22 million 950 thousand dollars for bail ?? she is not going anywhere..

I hope not.  Edward, the pictures I posted last night of the two vans - one white one green, I am hoping that you have seen them. They raised so many bells with me with other abductions.  They were both tucked under trees and hidden away.  If he kept the vehicle he used to abduct Jaycee back there......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.