April 28, 2024, 12:19:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaycee Dugard kidnapped 18 years ago So Lake Tahoe, CA FOUND ALIVE / 2 arrested  (Read 471251 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #440 on: August 30, 2009, 10:46:12 AM »

HERO'S.  Thank you!!!!!!! 
http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2009-08/48934440.jpg
Lisa Campbell, left, and Ally Jacobs of the UC Berkeley Police Department were suspicious of Phillip Garrido and the two girls he introduced as his daughters. (Paul Chinn / Associated Press / August 28, 2009)

Photo from:  http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-kidnapped-officer29-2009aug29,0,7825322.story
Thank God for their suspicions  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: August 30, 2009, 10:48:29 AM »

http://herald-zeitung.com/wire.lasso?report=/dynamic/stories/U/US_KIDNAPPED_GIRL_FOUND&-session=HeraldZeitung:42F941BC143dd35DC3GKHN7A53CA

Part of interest in the new development of searching the neighbors yard: 

"Neighbor Janice Deitrich, 66, also said that Phillip Garrido would visit and help feed an elderly neighbor who lived in the house before Robinson.

Police said the cordoned off property was a crime scene but declined to comment further."

So maybe that explains why the search has expanded.
I heard a little about this on the news this morning 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #442 on: August 30, 2009, 10:49:35 AM »

COMPARISON

JAYCEE

MICHAELA

THEY NEED TO BE ALL OVER THIS LIKE STINK ON SHIT!!!!!!!! Get cadaver dogs to that property asap.
WOW!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: August 30, 2009, 11:15:37 AM »

This one sticks out like a sore thumb...I'll have to look more closely to see if things line up, but look at her picture..... 'his type', no?
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=717172&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

August 1988: Phillip Garrido was released from prison on lifetime parole after being given a 50-year sentence for the sexual assault of a woman in Nevada in 1976.

NOVEMBER 1988>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 9 years old at time of abduction
MICHAELA JOY GARECHT
Case Type: Non Family Abduction   
DOB: Jan 24, 1979 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Nov 19, 1988
Race: White
Age Now: 30 Height:  4'8" (142 cm)
Missing City: HAYWARD Weight:  75 lbs (34 kg)
Missing State :  CA Hair Color: Blonde
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Blue
Case Number: NCMC717172 
Circumstances: Michaela's photo is shown age-progressed to 29 years. She was abducted by an unknown individual while trying to retrieve her scooter from him in front of the Rainbow Market on Mission Blvd in Hayward, CA. Suspect was between 18 - 24 years with a slender build. He had a pock marked or pimpled face and dirty blonde hair. He was driving an older model full-size car, possibly a gold or tan 4-door.

38ish miles from Concord = Hayward
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=Hayward%20CA%20to%20Concord%20CA

I sure as heck hope they are all over this as well as the other things they are following.  Does that link have a dept to contact with tips?  I think this should be submitted.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: August 30, 2009, 01:17:04 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1209966/Jaycee-Lee-Dugards-prison-First-pictures-filthy-backyard-jail-religious-fanatic-held-kidnapped-girl.html

Jaycee Lee Dugard's prison: First pictures of filthy backyard jail where religious fanatic held kidnapped girl

Last updated at 2:13 PM on 30th August 2009

Thank you for this article....I am reading for the first time the account of a neighbor who watched men line up and go into a tent one at a time.  He even felt that there
was some sexual activity going on....but he and his brother decided not to say anything unless it got out of hand...WOW....I wonder if they can sleep.

This article also has additional new pictures of the items in the backyard.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: August 30, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »

Hayward Police Department
 - www.ci.hayward.ca.us
300 W Winton Ave, Hayward - (510) 293-7029

City of Hayward Police Department: Domestic Violence Unit
 - www.ci.hayward.ca.us
Hayward - (510) 293-7048

http://www.hayward-ca.gov/contactus.shtm

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: August 30, 2009, 01:24:22 PM »

http://www.ci.antioch.ca.us/contact.htm

Antioch CA. Police Department
(more info)    925-779-6902    Jim Hyde, Chief of Police

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: August 30, 2009, 01:29:48 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1209966/Jaycee-Lee-Dugards-prison-First-pictures-filthy-backyard-jail-religious-fanatic-held-kidnapped-girl.html

Jaycee Lee Dugard's prison: First pictures of filthy backyard jail where religious fanatic held kidnapped girl

Thank you for this article....I am reading for the first time the account of a neighbor who watched men line up and go into a tent one at a time.  He even felt that there
was some sexual activity going on....but he and his brother decided not to say anything unless it got out of hand...WOW....I wonder if they can sleep.

I'm afraid that Jaycee has gone through more than we could even imagine. I sure hope her girls were not subjected to the same, but I have my doubts.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: August 30, 2009, 01:34:19 PM »

I'm afraid that Jaycee has gone through more than we could even imagine. I sure hope her girls were not subjected to the same, but I have my doubts.

When you think you have heard it all, a tragedy like this one comes along. I am horrified by what I have read so far and know there is so much more coming that will again shock my senses. That this went on for so long is a real wake up call. Yes, the authorities are partly to blame and the system has once again let us down, but what of the neighbors and business owners that dealt with this monster. It all goes back to not wanting to get involved. Many people saw and heard what was going on in that backyard. A few tried to call attention to it, but if only the neighbors would have communicated with each other something might have been done. I just read an account from one neighbor that there would be loud parties in the yard and men drinking and lining up to go into the tent and a woman screaming. Nothing was said to anyone else, people don’t want to get involved. Maybe I’m guilty too because even though I’ve lived in the same house for 25 years I have to admit I don’t know most of my neighbors and have not even talked to them. Are we that busy that we don’t have time or the interest for that matter? Times have certainly changed, nothing like this could have happened in the neighborhood I grew up in, but I’m betting it could happen where I live now and nobody would be the wiser……..

Now LE is digging up the backyard and also the neighbor’s yard. Are they looking for the 4 year old twins that neighbors have reported seeing? Time will tell.
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: August 30, 2009, 01:34:35 PM »

This one sticks out like a sore thumb...I'll have to look more closely to see if things line up, but look at her picture..... 'his type', no?
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=717172&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

August 1988: Phillip Garrido was released from prison on lifetime parole after being given a 50-year sentence for the sexual assault of a woman in Nevada in 1976.

Wouldn't this put her missing at 20 and 1/2 years?

NOVEMBER 1988>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 9 years old at time of abduction
MICHAELA JOY GARECHT
Case Type: Non Family Abduction
DOB: Jan 24, 1979 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Nov 19, 1988
Race: White
Age Now: 30 Height:  4'8" (142 cm)
Missing City: HAYWARD Weight:  75 lbs (34 kg)
Missing State :  CA Hair Color: Blonde
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Blue
Case Number: NCMC717172 
Circumstances: Michaela's photo is shown age-progressed to 29 years. She was abducted by an unknown individual while trying to retrieve her scooter from him in front of the Rainbow Market on Mission Blvd in Hayward, CA. Suspect was between 18 - 24 years with a slender build. He had a pock marked or pimpled face and dirty blonde hair. He was driving an older model full-size car, possibly a gold or tan 4-door.

38ish miles from Concord = Hayward
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=Hayward%20CA%20to%20Concord%20CA
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: August 30, 2009, 01:37:34 PM »

missread the poster, don't know what I was thinking, nvm.  Was thinking it was JC's poster which goes to show how similar they appear
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: August 30, 2009, 01:47:06 PM »

this is just getting worse and worse the more that we hear! this poor child and her children made to live like that is disgusting beyond words! If this creep was pimping Jaycee out, where were her children at when this was going on? I sure hope that they were not a part of it ....
Neighbors knew weird stuff was going on and that  children were there but they looked the other way...shame on them...

Nut....the picture of Jaycee and the other missing little girl  look exactly alike!

Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: August 30, 2009, 01:56:09 PM »

I just rented a movie called "Gardens of the Night", which is about a girl who is kidnapped and it shows how her abductor tricks, lies, and manipulates her.  At points it was so disturbing I wanted to turn it off.  This girl remembered her family too when she grew up.  I pray that JC heals from this ordeal and that she can lead a more healthy and normal life.  We should have a praying monkey.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: August 30, 2009, 02:21:36 PM »

BREAK IN PROBE OF SERIAL KILLINGS

Cops yesterday hunt for evidence in 10 unsolved murders at the home of kidnapper Phillip Garrido in Antioch, Calif.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08302009/news/nationalnews/break_in_probe_of_serial_killings_187173.htm

snip

Norrell called it the first real break in the investigation since the women, mostly prostitutes, started turning up dead in the mid-1990s.

Several of their bodies were recovered near an industrial park where Garrido, 58, worked at the time.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: August 30, 2009, 02:51:35 PM »

I just sent off e-mails to both Chief Jim Hyde at the Antioch PD and to the Hayward PD with Michaela's info and photos of her and Jaycee. I included the information that was posted here about Garrido's release date from prison and so forth.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #455 on: August 30, 2009, 03:55:05 PM »

By James Desborough and Guy Basnett, 29/08/2009
THIS is the foul compound of horror where kidnapped Jaycee Lee Dugard was kept as a sex slave for 18 years by the pervert known to local youngsters as Creepy Phil.

The filthy, ramshackle secret garden, hidden inside evil Phillip Garrido's California backyard, is where the beast raped innocent schoolgirl Jaycee, then twice forced her to give birth amid the sickening squalor. She was just 14 when she had the first of his two daughters, now 11 and 15.

Jaycee - snatched from a bus stop by Garrido, 58, when she was just 11 - had to raise her undercover family amid this makeshift home of sheds and tents, surrounded by rubbish - topped off with a chilling sign bidding Welcome.

And today the News of the World can sensationally reveal how Garrido:

* TOOK the illicit daughters he'd brainwashed to be little "robots" outside their prison to attend a birthday party.
    * GAVE other guests the shivers with his weird behaviour.
    * INVITED his hosts back to dinner at the house of horror.
    * PLAYED God in his secret personal church in the basement.
    * ABDUCTED Jaycee to use as a baby machine because wife Nancy, 54, was infertile.

The shocking details of the perverted family life that went on at the house in the small town of Antioch, east of San Francisco, emerged as the Garridos were held for trial after denying 29 charges of abduction, imprisonment and rape - and 29-year-old Jaycee was reunited with her shocked family.

Our harrowing pictures, taken on Friday, show graphically how victim Jaycee and her daughters lived destitute in a maze of interlinked shacks and tents hidden from view by overgrown trees, 8ft fencing and tarpaulins.

The entire area is strewn with their sad array of worn and broken toys and possessions, vying for space with piles of the Garridos' dumped household junk including discarded cans of chemicals. Power is supplied by two green extension cables running from the house.

Eerily hung in the branches above the main tent and below the Welcome sign are star and butterfly cut-outs with a set of wind chimes. But they bring no joy.

Ominously some of the sheds are soundproofed and can only be opened from the outside.

A source who toured the Walnut Tree Avenue compound told us: "Most frightening are the bloodstains which are everywhere on carpets, tent walls and in clothing.

"It's extremely disturbing trying to fathom out what went on in that dreadful place and how human beings could do such things.

"How the children didn't die of diseases or suffer long-term medical problems is a miracle. Their home was a tip with no hygiene at all." One of the biggest bloodstains is in what appears to be the children's main tent, which is kept a bit tidier than the rest. The soiled area is approximately two feet square and surrounded by red stained tissues. Smashed crockery is close by.

The tent is sandwiched between metal animal cages and unstable wooden huts. Some of the tent walls are damaged and have been patched up with tape.

A drawing desk supports a box packed with what appears to be photos and a drawing book.

The kids' clothes rails are neatly but tightly packed with shabby, odd-coloured garments. Nearby is a rare sign of an attempt at decoration - a sad bunch of flowers stuffed in a soft drink bottle.

In a corner is a pile of cat magazines on top, next to what appears to be kitty litter. Animal lover Jaycee was pictured before her rescue in a top with a cat motif (below right) and her feline ornaments are all over the place.

Close to a single bed is a framed photo-montage of monster Garrido posing on holiday, singing and wielding a guitar in an all white outfit .

On a dusty wooden top Jaycee has built a makeshift dressing table with make-up palettes of eye shadow, blusher and lipgloss, along with a mirror and hairbrush.

In another outhouse is a filthy fish tank, its glass sides obscured by dirt, with the pump buzzing away and three goldfish swimming around.

It's difficult to work out who slept where as there are mattreses and sofa beds abandoned all over the place. In one tent, amid a pile of clothing on the filthy pink carpet, lies a small purple heart-shaped cushion, bearing the words "Kiss Me".

Next to it is an opened box of $14.99 lice treatment and a green children's handwriting practice book.

Among another bundle of clothing four naked Barbie dolls are scattered next to a pink plastic Barbie carry-case.

In a corner of the compound a six-feet high tent entrance is blocked by dumped boxes. It appears to be a play zone for the kids with more Barbie dolls, headless this time, with piles of cushions spilled on the floor beside a battered Monopoly game. One side of the tent is emblazoned with paint handprints of the children.

Another room houses a random collection of Garrido's reading material, dumped on his victims. There's a Harry Potter, cartoon books, a volume titled Think Yourself Thin and ironically a parenting manual called Self Esteem: A Family Affair. Sandwiched in between the paperbacks are belly dance and drumming videos. Elsewhere there was a CD version of the Bible.

It's not clear where and how the captives cooked and ate. But an office style shack with wall to wall shelves houses two microwaves. Aside from a Tupperware box of cereal no other food is visible,

Most chilling of all is a 6ft tall by 8ft deep metal cage. One can only shudder at what it might have been used for.

US reports claimed that Garrido kept the kids locked away all the time in this horrific environment.

But we can reveal that recently the paedophile had started to risk taking them out in public.

Just days ago he took them to a Sweet Sixteenth birthday party for the daughter of business contact Cheyvonne Molino, where their subdued, zombie-like behaviour raised eyebrows.

Shocked Cheyvonne told us yesterday: "I had no idea he was a sex offender. I've known him through his printing business for ten years and never thought he was capable of this.

"When he asked if he could bring his kids to the party I didn't see any harm in it. But they never left his side. They were always looking to him for approval - as if they weren't allowed to answer until he said they could.

"They were dressed kind of old-fashioned, with little handbags.

"I think they were under instructions not to speak to anyone, or touch anything without permission.

"It was a birthday party and Garrido wouldn't even let them have their photos taken. He was adamant about that. They didn't dance or really look very comfortable.

But Cheyvonne said she did have a chat with the girls, with permission, and glean a little about their bizarre home life.

"They never spoke of their mother," she said. "But they told me that they had a church in their basement and that there were only five members.

"They said they were schooled at home but never watched TV. They didn't stay long, maybe an hour. They said to me, 'This is the first time we've been to something like this.' I guessed they meant a party with other children."

But not long into the party Garrido suddenly whisked his two youngsters away. Cheyvonne told us: "He said that the music and all the voices were getting too much for them and that they weren't used to it all.

"It was as if it suddenly started scaring them. He insisted they leave.

"But afterwards he kept calling, insisting we go over for dinner at his house. He wanted to repay us for inviting him to the party. But we never went. I just don't understand why he'd want us there when all of this was happening in his backyard."

Cheyvonne described Garrido as eccentric and said he used to carry a machine around on which he claimed he could hear people's thoughts. "But he never seemed like a bad man," she added.

Children in the neighbouring homes knew better. A boy whose home backed on to the Garrido compound said: "We all called him Creepy Phil. He was just weird.

"He just seemed like an oddball. He carried this strange machine around with him and we kept our distance."

Another neighbour, 35-year-old Haydee Perry, was also worried after he noticed Garrido's younger girl appeared desperately nervous. Garrido was helping Haydee start her car in late July and that situation was enough to make the youngster cling to his side. Haydee said: "She stayed close to him at all times. It wasn't normal.

"She had a blank stare. Now it seems like it might have been a cry for help."

Cops who finally rescued Jaycee and her girls also described the girls as acting like "robots". And police last night revealed pervert Garrido first hatched his plan to kidnap little Jaycee Lee Dugard to give his infertile wife a child.

A source close to the investigation told us that Nancy - who met Garrido during a prison visit while he was serving time for the brutal 1976 kidnap and rape of Katherine Calloway - was unable to have children of her own and dreamed of making her sicko husband a dad.

Our source explained: "Nancy tried to get pregnant for years, and when it didn't happen she was devastated.

"Garrido also had some deranged idea that he was meant to be a father, and they decided that if they couldn't have a child naturally they would acquire one, which is what led them to abduct little Jaycee off the street near her home in Lake Tahoe."

The couple's twisted fantasies were fired up even more when Jaycee was raped and made pregnant by her captor at the tender age of just 14.

The source said: "You'd think any woman would be devastated to learn her husband was having sex with someone else, let alone knowing he was clearly a paedophile. But Nancy started to view Jaycee as some kind of vessel to help her get the family she longed for."

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #456 on: August 30, 2009, 03:59:45 PM »

oops forgot the link.http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/479149/Phillip-Garrido-Jaycee-Lee-Dugard.html

Michalea looks so much like Jaycee. That is scary!!!
Thanks for the updates and for sending in the tip. I am betting MANY law enforcement agencies are looking for connections to this guy on MANY cases that haven't been solved.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: August 30, 2009, 04:04:53 PM »

Fox News says they will a cover a news conf by LE as soon as it starts. Not sure how long but am tuned into Fox.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #458 on: August 30, 2009, 04:07:31 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:18:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: August 30, 2009, 04:12:09 PM »

I saw one of the men discussing this on tv this morning 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.