April 28, 2024, 12:15:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaycee Dugard kidnapped 18 years ago So Lake Tahoe, CA FOUND ALIVE / 2 arrested  (Read 471250 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #600 on: August 31, 2009, 06:37:36 PM »

Here is the side by side.

There was only ONE neighbor that mentioned anything about "wild sex parties". Each time he told the story, he embellished it more. Men, high fiving each other, bonfires, beer, drugs.

You think the other neighbors would have seen all this going on? I think he 's full of it myself and making up stuff to get interviews/airtime.

jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: August 31, 2009, 07:00:45 PM »

Nut - thanks for looking. 
ANJ - thanks for the video - though I wasn't able to get it to play for me.
Northern - thanks for finding the composite.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: August 31, 2009, 07:04:01 PM »

Here is the side by side.

There was only ONE neighbor that mentioned anything about "wild sex parties". Each time he told the story, he embellished it more. Men, high fiving each other, bonfires, beer, drugs.

You think the other neighbors would have seen all this going on? I think he 's full of it myself and making up stuff to get interviews/airtime.

jmo

Thanks for the composite Pink.

Yep, a case like this brings out a lot of odd balls, to put it mildly.

The police dare not follow up now after their major past foul-ups.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: August 31, 2009, 07:08:02 PM »

To any Mod that may wander through here, Could we please change the name in this thread from Jaycee Dugan to Jaycee DUGARD.  Thanks!

Good eye Northern!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 07:31:58 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: August 31, 2009, 07:11:04 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose - I knew I would screw up the pic, so I just posted the video link!  I love how we work together.  Eerie how he even describe the deep line under the eye.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: August 31, 2009, 07:12:55 PM »

I am wondering if Jaycee and her daughters - or maybe just the daughters, lived inside the the tent and yard during the day but spent the night in the house.  Garrido said in his rambling that the two girls had spent every night in his arms. 
There does not appear to be three beds in the tent.  I did see one bed piled up with stuff.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: August 31, 2009, 07:14:54 PM »

Wyks I commend you for your ability to keep an open mind about Nancy Garrido. 
I wish I could be so fair.  It was Nancy that pulled Jaycee into the monster's vehicle.  It could be that she was his victim way back then  - but to take that little girl! - it sounds too much like Homolka who trolled with Paul Bernardo and
assisted in getting 15 year old Christin French into their vehicle only to be killed after suffering unspeakable tortures for days by both of them.

thanks can.  am just not sure how i feel about nancy, and would like to know more about her and how she was involved.  for example, i didn't know that she's the one who pulled jaycee into the vehicle!  and yes, i was thinking of homolka too.  i don't mean to come across as defending nancy, am just trying to sort thru what i've learned so far about her.  since the guy seems to have been into mind control etc, how much was nancy being controlled by him, as well as the others.  it doesn't give her a free pass tho, just hope that it's being taken into consideration.  heck, i dunno.  it's confusing for me.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: August 31, 2009, 07:19:44 PM »

I wish I could be so fair.  It was Nancy that pulled Jaycee into the monster's vehicle.  It could be that she was his victim way back then  - but to take that little girl! - it sounds too much like Homolka who trolled with Paul Bernardo and
assisted in getting 15 year old Christin French into their vehicle only to be killed after suffering unspeakable tortures for days by both of them.

thanks can.  am just not sure how i feel about nancy, and would like to know more about her and how she was involved.  for example, i didn't know that she's the one who pulled jaycee into the vehicle!  and yes, i was thinking of homolka too.  i don't mean to come across as defending nancy, am just trying to sort thru what i've learned so far about her.  since the guy seems to have been into mind control etc, how much was nancy being controlled by him, as well as the others.  it doesn't give her a free pass tho, just hope that it's being taken into consideration.  heck, i dunno.  it's confusing for me.   

You're welcome Wyks.  I hear ya'.
Yes, the stepfather saw her do it, and assisted in the composite which is imo, a great likeness despite the l8 years that have passed.
 an angelic monkey
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: August 31, 2009, 07:21:39 PM »

Jaycee Lee Dugard: 120 sex offenders live within five miles of Philip Garrido's house

More than 120 sex offenders live within five miles of the house where Philip and Nancy Garrido held Jaycee Lee Dugard captive for 18 years.

Dozens of men with convictions for offences against children live only walking distance from the property where Miss Dugard was forced to live in a ramshackle collection of tents and sheds in the back yard.

The run down working class suburb near Antioch, 50 miles east of San Francisco, has become a refuge for convicted paedophiles and residents with children and grandchildren regularly scour a public website which details where they live.

Polly White, 65, whose house backs on to Garrido's, said: "We found out there's a predator living up the road and that's not even Garrido. We were less worried about him than the other one."

Police are visiting other registered sex offenders in the area to see if any of them attended wild sex parties that neighbours reported hearing in Garrido's garden.

Neighbours have described how unsavoury looking men arrived by car at his house, got drunk, took the drug crystal meth and lined up outside a tent.

Antioch, a town of 100,000, has a significantly higher proportion of sex offenders than other similar areas, according to police.

Contra Costy County, which encompasses it, has a population of one million and more than 1,700 registered sex offenders. A single police officer is responsible for monitoring 350 of those.

The area where Garrido lived is not incorporated as part of Antioch, meaning it is not serviced by local government, is sparsely policed and crime-ridden, a backwater where people mind their own business.

One police officer said: "It's not really on the map. If you're a sex offender it's an attractive place to try and hide."

Dawn Cordy, 52, a resident. said the area was "Boonieville" and paedophiles lived there "because they can".

Garrido's garden is now being dug up by police looking for any evidence connecting him to the murder of 10 prostitutes in the Antioch area stretching back 20 years.

They also brought in sniffer dogs to search for human remains. They were searching for three girls who went missing within 40 miles of Garrido's home between 1988 and 1991.

No trace of Michaela Garecht, nine, Ilene Misheloff, 13, or Amanda "Nikki" Campbell has ever been found. Michaela bore a striking resemblance to Miss Dugard.

Police also searched a house next door to Garrido's where he was caretaker until 2006. It was found to have had locks on the outside so that people could be kept inside.

Garrido's father Manuel Garrido acknowledged that his son could be a killer.

Mr Garrido, 87, said: "He was a sex addict, that was his problem. I believe my son killed the prostitutes."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/6118478/Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-120-sex-offenders-live-within-five-miles-of-Philip-Garridos-house.html

Wow, I said that earlier - now I hope they are collecting DNA from them if they don't already have it.
Anyone get the idea we are leading this investigation?
Nut - her find is now being investigated
Several of us - more children (possibly boys were burried)
Now this.   Seems like other things we have been onto - then we see an article that they are!  Great minds.............think alike!

Does it strike anyone else as weird that the police are visiting other sex offenders to ask them if they were at these parties?  Are they kidding....like a RSO is going to be honest and say yeah I was there, breaking parole, drinking, drugging and having sex with minors and a girl in her twentys. 

yesss!!  very weird IMO.  maybe LE is hoping one of these may have some info on one or more of the others? 

another weird thing, is how the heck did this neighbor relating this sordid tale, know that the men at these "parties" were doing crystal meth?  just how close was he standing to the partiers to know that little detail?  maybe in line with them?   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: August 31, 2009, 07:33:55 PM »

To any Mod that may wander through here, Could we please change the name in this thread from Jaycee Dugan to Jaycee DUGARD.  Thanks!

Good eye Northern!

OK...I changed it on the first page and also here.  I don't think there is a way to fix all of the pages, however. 

Thank you for bringing it to our attention, Northern Rose. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #610 on: August 31, 2009, 07:37:01 PM »

WOW!  It's freaky how close that composite is!      

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: August 31, 2009, 07:43:04 PM »

Good eye Northern!

OK...I changed it on the first page and also here.  I don't think there is a way to fix all of the pages, however. 

Thank you for bringing it to our attention, Northern Rose. 

I want to add that I believe there were two threads set up when this first came into the news and they were merged (iirc).  If you just post a regular reply, it should have the name spelled correctly.  If you quote from a post that has the misspelling, it will remain.  The system does not refresh the change to all pages, as far as I know. 

Thanks, again for the heads up, Northern Rose.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: August 31, 2009, 07:43:49 PM »

Yes, the stepfather saw her do it, and assisted in the composite which is imo, a great likeness despite the l8 years that have passed.
 an angelic monkey

I need to read those articles a bit more slowly, cuz I did read other stuff about what the stepfather saw and tried to do.  Must have zoomed right over that part.  Thanks again! 

And yessssssss, that was a great likeness indeed!  Not sure if a better sketch could have been done even with her sitting in front of the sketch artist.  Amazing! 

« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 07:50:21 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: August 31, 2009, 07:51:15 PM »

an angelic monkey

I need to read those articles a bit more slowly, cuz I did read other stuff about what the stepfather saw and tried to do.  Must have zoomed right over that part.  Thanks again! 

And yessssssss, that was a great likeness indeed!  Not sure if a better sketch could have been done even with her sitting in front of the sketch artist.  Amazing! 

Yes - oh the what ifs! - it boggles the mind.   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: August 31, 2009, 07:55:09 PM »

When the Mosters were younger

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: August 31, 2009, 08:41:52 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:27:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: August 31, 2009, 09:10:57 PM »

As I told you yesterday, I emailed both Chief Jim Hyde of the Antioch PD and the PD in Hayward Ca. about looking into the Michaela G. abduction. I received a response from both:

FW: Jaycee Dugard/MICHAELA JOY GARECHT
Monday, August 31, 2009 2:18 PM
"Chris Orrey" <Chris.Orrey@hayward-ca.gov>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Message contains attachments
NCMC717172c1.jpg (32KB), NCMC717172e1.jpg (20KB), art.dugard.missing.cfme.jpg (14KB)

Dear Ms XXXXXX,

Thank you very much for your inquiry and concern. We are absolutely looking at Phillip Garrido as a potential suspect in the Michael Garecht abduction.

Chris Orrey

Lt. Christine Orrey
Criminal Investigations Bureau
Hayward Police Department
300 West Winton Avenue
Hayward, CA 94544
Desk/Voice Mail 510-293-7064
Division Secretary 510-293-7034

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

and:

Flag this message
RE: JAYCEE DUGARD/MICHAELA JOY GARECHT
Monday, August 31, 2009 8:12 PM
"Hyde, Jim" <jhyde@ci.antioch.ca.us>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX, the Dugard case occurred in the county, not the city of Antioch as reported by the media. I will forward your info on to the county investigators. Jim

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: August 31, 2009, 09:14:25 PM »

Good job tupelohoney   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #618 on: August 31, 2009, 09:17:10 PM »

Good job tupelohoney   
Yes, thank-you
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: August 31, 2009, 09:18:05 PM »

Good Jon Ms.xxxxxx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.