April 28, 2024, 04:23:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaycee Dugard kidnapped 18 years ago So Lake Tahoe, CA FOUND ALIVE / 2 arrested  (Read 471275 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: September 01, 2009, 08:30:51 PM »

I know they said they have toughly searched the house and the land, but why is it that none of the pics we get show evidence that piles and piles of stuff was removed and looked through? 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: September 01, 2009, 08:30:56 PM »

A_News_Junkie

You are so correct and that is all well thought out..

Thank You

yes Newsie...good post..

how are you Edward? you are correct...this will all come out...

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: September 01, 2009, 08:34:52 PM »

I am doing well
Thank you cookie..
That is a cute little Lucy 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: September 01, 2009, 08:36:07 PM »

Pink ribbon parade Sunday for Jaycee Lee Dugard

A pink ribbon parade is planned at 11 a.m. Sunday to celebrate the reappearance last week of Jaycee Lee Dugard, who was kidnapped 18 years ago at the age of 11 while she was on her way to her bus stop.

The parade is being organized by Soroptimist International of South Lake Tahoe. It will begin at the El Dorado County branch library on Rufus Allen Boulevard and then proceed along Highway 50 to South Tahoe Middle School.

South Lake Tahoe City Councilwoman Kathay Lovell, who announced the parade at today's council meeting, said the route is the reverse of that walked on the 10-year anniversary of Dugard's disappearance.

A trolley will be available for those who wish to participate but aren't able to walk the route, Lovell said.

Pink was Dugard's favorite color, and her classmates at Meyers Elementary School started a pink ribbon campaign at the time of her disappearance to show their hopes for her safe return.

http://www.tahoedailytribune.com/article/20090901/NEWS/909019994/1056/NONE&parentprofile=1056

Wow..now that is really cool..to let Jaycee and her girls know how much they are loved ..and how happy the town is they have been found.   That should say a lot to Jaycee and her girls.  It will be sometime I imagine before they can absurd all this..but they will know they are welcomed and loved.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: September 01, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »

thanks Edward...Luci is a cutie!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: September 01, 2009, 08:42:11 PM »

A_News_Junkie

Thank You

Thanks Ed -  This case screams for Jaycee's law. 

Jaycee's Law:
1.  A police officer will be alerted via the dispatch system if a RSO lives on the premises or a lifetime parolee.
2.  Force is force - handcuffs, kidnapping, drugs, or an adult on a child should all be considered a weapon or elevate a case to the highest level in each state. 

I could go on, but using the KISS (keep it short and simple) method would be a vast improvement from what is now in place.

LEGISLATURES _  IT IS BROKEN, FIX IT.  Don't complicate it, don't add a bunch of levels - JUST KISS - Keep it simple stupid it.  DON'T LET MONEY STAND IN THE WAY OF CHILDREN and Society.  MONEY HAS GOT TO STOP BEING MORE IMPORTANT THAN CHILDREN - move your offices to the ghetto, but alas you all sit in pretty high rises or new buildings........... MIRROR time.

Stepping of my soapbox for at least 10 minutes.  If only monkeys wrote the laws.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: September 01, 2009, 08:46:11 PM »

A_News_Junkie

Thank You

Thanks Ed -  This case screams for Jaycee's law. 

Jaycee's Law:
1.  A police officer will be alerted via the dispatch system if a RSO lives on the premises or a lifetime parolee.
2.  Force is force - handcuffs, kidnapping, drugs, or an adult on a child should all be considered a weapon or elevate a case to the highest level in each state. 

I could go on, but using the KISS (keep it short and simple) method would be a vast improvement from what is now in place.

LEGISLATURES _  IT IS BROKEN, FIX IT.  Don't complicate it, don't add a bunch of levels - JUST KISS - Keep it simple stupid it.  DON'T LET MONEY STAND IN THE WAY OF CHILDREN and Society.  MONEY HAS GOT TO STOP BEING MORE IMPORTANT THAN CHILDREN - move your offices to the ghetto, but alas you all sit in pretty high rises or new buildings........... MIRROR time.

Stepping of my soapbox for at least 10 minutes.  If only monkeys wrote the laws.

that is an awesome idea!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: September 01, 2009, 09:05:05 PM »

Seven or more girls/women have been found dead in Pittsburgh.   Seven!!  The Pittsburgh LE has investigated the property etc and said they didn't find any indication that this guy was involved with those deaths.  Am hoping they don't write him off completely, just because they haven't found anything so far.  I just have a gut feeling!! 

Not to mention that it's more than weird and oddly coincidental that he was born in Pittsburgh.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: September 01, 2009, 09:06:20 PM »

Seven or more girls/women have been found dead in Pittsburgh.   Seven!!  The Pittsburgh LE has investigated the property etc and said they didn't find any indication that this guy was involved with those deaths.  Am hoping they don't write him off completely, just because they haven't found anything so far.  I just have a gut feeling!! 

Not to mention that it's more than weird and oddly coincidental that he was born in Pittsburgh.

agreed!!!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: September 01, 2009, 09:22:52 PM »

The other call: Two weeks before his arrest for allegedly keeping Jaycee Lee Dugard captive for 18 years, Phillip Craig Garrido called former Pittsburg cop Ralph Hernandez asking for his help in finding out what happened to his elderly neighbor - Dilbert "Jack" Medieros - who had been sent off to live at an Antioch nursing home.

The Chronicle reported Friday that police had investigated claims that Garrido swindled Medieros, 79, out of almost $18,000 between late 2007 and March of last year. In the end, prosecutors declined to bring a case.

"He just said he was worried about the guy's welfare," said Hernandez, who is now a private investigator.

There's a simple reason Garrido couldn't reach Medieros, Hernandez said - the nursing home had apparently barred Garrido from contacting him.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/01/BAVA19H138.DTL
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: September 01, 2009, 09:28:15 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:37:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: September 01, 2009, 09:28:33 PM »

Absolutely this guy has more vics..he has even all but admitted that..when he said I did terrible things but I found God!  He used that same excuse while he was in prison before ..he found God.  Well, not the God we all know..and that is just 1 more lie.  All this God stuff is pertaining now to his ability to control thoughts...excuse me..that has nothing to do with God..controlling thoughts or sound. That is more inline with I control people..now I control thoughts and sound.

This man is the personification of evil...there will be other vics.  I hope the local LE does not try to just satisfy everyone with we looked around for a few days and found nothing....that doesn't sit well with me.

I also dislike his Dad..88 years old and blaming this on everyone and everything but himself. He doesn't have a blame in this. But did anyone blame the Dad?  I don't think so, but he comes out his mouth blazing about drugs, sex and and a head injury, and this being the wife's fault.  His son had an examine that showed no brain damage.

Lots of people took LSD in the 60's and 70's ..they didn't start kidnapping, raping and murdering people.  The only other person I know used that excuse, or others did for him, was Charles Manson..and no..it wasn't the drugs that caused Charles to be that way.

Some are so far into themselves they believe they can take what they want from others..these dudes are those people personified...  And to point the finger at this wife..who lived with this son..well where was he to help her..she is in dementia..I guess she won't becoming out saying anything.  Maybe the father's attitude of it ain't me and such is more in play here then he thinks.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: September 01, 2009, 09:28:42 PM »

The other call: Two weeks before his arrest for allegedly keeping Jaycee Lee Dugard captive for 18 years, Phillip Craig Garrido called former Pittsburg cop Ralph Hernandez asking for his help in finding out what happened to his elderly neighbor - Dilbert "Jack" Medieros - who had been sent off to live at an Antioch nursing home.

The Chronicle reported Friday that police had investigated claims that Garrido swindled Medieros, 79, out of almost $18,000 between late 2007 and March of last year. In the end, prosecutors declined to bring a case.

"He just said he was worried about the guy's welfare," said Hernandez, who is now a private investigator.

There's a simple reason Garrido couldn't reach Medieros, Hernandez said - the nursing home had apparently barred Garrido from contacting him.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/01/BAVA19H138.DTL

Maybe police should search Dilbert "Jack" Medieros  house if Garrido was there. 
And who in their right mind had that man as their caretaker?  Geez..........
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: September 01, 2009, 10:10:29 PM »

Is that the same man that owned the house next door with the locks turned backwards? 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: September 01, 2009, 10:21:12 PM »

Is that the same man that owned the house next door with the locks turned backwards? 

No - the article says he went to ask about the neighbor in the nursing home two weeks ago. 

The one who mentioned this was the one whose house they searched.
Authorities searching Garrido's Antioch house Saturday expanded the crime scene to include the neighboring home of Damon Robinson, according to the Associated Press. Robinson told The Times on Friday that Garrido had taken care of the house before he moved in three years ago, and that Robinson found "all the locks on my home were backward. You could lock people in" but not out.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/healthcare/la-me-kidnapped-treatment30-2009aug30,0,105534.story
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: September 02, 2009, 12:02:59 AM »

And what is the wife's excuse, drugs also 

IMO there is no excuse or sympathy for her.  She was a victim of her husband I am sure, but no more a victim of him than a battered woman.  If they have to pay for standing by and letting their husbands commit crimes to their children she certainly has to pay too.  JC may not have been her child but she certainly could have done something to protect her and could have even helped her get to safety while he was locked up.    No excuses!  It's the same selfishness we see all the time, I have a few books I'd like to throw at her, I hope the Jury and Judge do too.
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: September 02, 2009, 12:10:39 AM »

One of these articles stated that Garrido knew the bible backwards and forwards.  Well I have been told that the devil can use the bible to suit his purposes too.  It sure is the truth.  Just because you can quote the bible doesn't mean your a god fearing man, it just means you have a good memory.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #717 on: September 02, 2009, 02:16:02 AM »

No - the article says he went to ask about the neighbor in the nursing home two weeks ago. 

The one who mentioned this was the one whose house they searched.
Authorities searching Garrido's Antioch house Saturday expanded the crime scene to include the neighboring home of Damon Robinson, according to the Associated Press. Robinson told The Times on Friday that Garrido had taken care of the house before he moved in three years ago, and that Robinson found "all the locks on my home were backward. You could lock people in" but not out.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/healthcare/la-me-kidnapped-treatment30-2009aug30,0,105534.story

The old guy in the nursing home USED to live in the house that Robinson now lives in. He was caretaker of that house until the old guy was put in the nursing home.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: September 02, 2009, 09:21:26 AM »

Police find no link between Garrido, slayings
Jaycee Dugard’s alleged kidnapper was suspect in 1990s prostitute killings   Video

Attorney: Nancy Garrido ‘loved Jaycee’
  Sept. 2: Nancy Garrido’s defense attorney, Gilbert Maines, says his client felt like Jaycee Dugard, the woman Garrido and her husband are accused of kidnapping and holding captive for 18 years, was “family.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32654460/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

TODAY
  Sept. 2: Nancy Garrido’s defense attorney, Gilbert Maines, says his client felt like Jaycee Dugard, the woman Garrido and her husband are accused of kidnapping and holding captive for 18 years, was “family.”
Gym shooting victim holds car wash (has no health care)
Woman accused of stealing Bernanke's wife's identity
Report: Anti-immigrant violence on the rise
Security video shows thieves looting Atlanta home
  On the run

updated 2 hours, 8 minutes ago

PITTSBURG, Calif. - Police in the Northern California city of Pittsburg say they have found no evidence to connect kidnapping suspect Phillip Garrido or his wife to several unsolved murders.

Following Jaycee Lee Dugard's reappearance last week after 18 years missing, Pittsburg police focused on Garrido in connection to the slayings of prostitutes in the 1990s.

Police spokesman Lt. Brian Addington said after four days of searching Garrido's house, backyard and a neighbor's yard, they found no clear link.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: September 02, 2009, 10:52:13 AM »

Police find no link between Garrido, slayings
Jaycee Dugard’s alleged kidnapper was suspect in 1990s prostitute killings   Video

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32654460/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

TODAY
Gym shooting victim holds car wash (has no health care)
Woman accused of stealing Bernanke's wife's identity
Report: Anti-immigrant violence on the rise
Security video shows thieves looting Atlanta home
  On the run

updated 2 hours, 8 minutes ago

PITTSBURG, Calif. - Police in the Northern California city of Pittsburg say they have found no evidence to connect kidnapping suspect Phillip Garrido or his wife to several unsolved murders.

Following Jaycee Lee Dugard's reappearance last week after 18 years missing, Pittsburg police focused on Garrido in connection to the slayings of prostitutes in the 1990s.

Police spokesman Lt. Brian Addington said after four days of searching Garrido's house, backyard and a neighbor's yard, they found no clear link.

I have to say this women had a very convoluted way of showing her love if she allowed Jaycee to go through all she did...another fruitcake in this saga.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.