April 27, 2024, 09:47:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaycee Dugard kidnapped 18 years ago So Lake Tahoe, CA FOUND ALIVE / 2 arrested  (Read 471236 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #800 on: September 04, 2009, 06:33:36 PM »

Thank you SAN and klaas for the People article. I don't like that Molino chick. Every interview she gives, it almost sounds like she is defending the monster.

Shawn looks good! Tall and thin but good.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #801 on: September 04, 2009, 07:58:40 PM »

Thank you SAN and klaas for the People article. I don't like that Molino chick. Every interview she gives, it almost sounds like she is defending the monster.

Yes thank-you, and Shawn does look good. Wow, three amazing and happy ending cases, Elizabeth, Shawn and now Jaycee.
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #802 on: September 04, 2009, 10:22:56 PM »

Yes thank-you, and Shawn does look good. Wow, three amazing and happy ending cases, Elizabeth, Shawn and now Jaycee.

Seeing Shawn and his family really warmed my heart!

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: September 04, 2009, 10:24:55 PM »

Yes thank you San and Klaasend for the article.  For some reason I think it will be easier for Jaycee to make the adjustment then her girls.  Everything the girls have been told about their family since day one is a lie.  In the end , when they fully grasp who their father and their so-called mother were, and what they did to their real mother Jaycee ( not their sister)  they will be happy to know they are home at last with their true family that loves them.  Somehow I just don't see Nancy as the nurturing type.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: September 05, 2009, 08:40:35 AM »

Yes thank you San and Klaasend for the article.  For some reason I think it will be easier for Jaycee to make the adjustment then her girls.  Everything the girls have been told about their family since day one is a lie.  In the end , when they fully grasp who their father and their so-called mother were, and what they did to their real mother Jaycee ( not their sister)  they will be happy to know they are home at last with their true family that loves them.  Somehow I just don't see Nancy as the nurturing type.

I agree.  It will be more difficult for the younger girls because they didn't know about what happened to Jaycee.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: September 05, 2009, 08:41:39 AM »

I know it won't happen now but it will be interesting to see how they will interact in the real world.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: September 05, 2009, 10:00:13 AM »

Jaycee Lee Dugard: kidnapper Phillip Garrido recorded songs about young women and girls

Phillip Garrido recorded lewd and suggestive songs about his fascination with young girls and passed them to a customer to listen to, it has emerged.

Garrido, who is accused with his wife Nancy of kidnapping and raping Jaycee Lee Dugard and holding her captive for 18 years in their backyard, gave two disturbing CDs to Marc Lister in 2006, according to his local newspaper.

Mr Lister, who was a client of Garrido's printing business, initially put the music away unplayed, reported the Contra Costa Times.

But he has now listened to the collection of suggestive rock songs and trippy synthetic ballads apparently written by Garrido - and has discovered repeated clues to his warped sexual tastes.

"The way she walks, yeah, subtly sexy/What can I do? I fall victim too/A little child, yeah, look what you do," goes one lyric that apparently blames a little girl for making Garrido fall victim to her sexual allure.

In real life, Garrido told Katie Callaway Hall, the woman he abducted and raped in 1976, that the violent sexual attack was "her fault because she was so attractive", according to police investigators.

Another lyric with a troubling message about young girls runs: "For every little girl in the world/They want to be in love, yeah/You're just the same, go play a game/Just tell me that you want me."

He also sings: "Mother in your eyes, deepness in your pride/played well when I first met 'ya/Saved from the days, I kept saving you, but in the darkness you remain/Everybody pays in the human race/Being abused and used as devices."

Mr Lister, who runs a glass shop in Antioch, the Californian town where the Garridos lived, told the newspaper: "I think there's some sort of a message here. I think it's disturbing. I'm surprised he wrote lyrics about some of the things in here, whether for the girls or his own mental outlet. It's a little bit twisted. It's not right."

In another song on a CD entitled Voices are Real - probably recorded in the sound-proofed room that has also been discovered in the sprawling back yard where he kept Jaycee captive - he declares: "I will tell you about the only one/She's a dream, dream come true/With a note saying you're my baby blue."

The discs contain about 20 songs. Mr Lister played the CDs for the Contra Costa Times which said that lyrics seem to reflect Garrido's now infamous history in prison for the 1976 rape, and perhaps the abduction and sexual assault of Miss Dugard.

"Leavenworth's a long long way from Nashville/ Here I go, tra-la-la/But I get my jollies in a motorcar, feelin' good," a man sings in one song - a reference to his time in Leavenworth prison.

On the police report at the time of his arrest in 1976, Garrido's profession was given as musician. And just last year, his wife Nancy tried to re-start his musical career by creating a blog to solicit investors. She promised them that so great was her husband's talent that they would double their money but the appeal evidently fell on deaf ears.

Mr Lister said he planned to turn the CDs over to law enforcement if they wanted them, but he also hoped somehow to raise money from it for abused women or children. He said two musician friends transcribed the lyrics over two days.

He said that Garrido grew increasingly strange over the years and would show him the black box through which he said he could hear the voices of angels, claiming special powers.

Garrido told him the songs "will be heard around the world someday, which I thought was a non-statement," Mr Lister said. He believes that Garrido was frustrated at his difficulties in spreading his peculiar religious message, and was ready to come out to the world to explain his self-described transformation.

In short, Garrido may have invited his own arrest, Mr Lister suggested. "I think he was trying to get people to listen to him," he told the newspaper.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/jaycee-lee-dugard/6142699/Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-kidnapper-Phillip-Garrido-recorded-songs-about-young-women-and-girls.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: September 05, 2009, 10:03:32 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:54:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: September 05, 2009, 10:08:46 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:54:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: September 05, 2009, 10:14:04 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:55:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #810 on: September 05, 2009, 10:29:28 AM »

Wow, thanks Northern Rose for the latest articles, so this monster is a singer as well, take him out back, and do the world a favor 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: September 05, 2009, 11:03:07 AM »

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS: Girls Were Afraid of Jaycee Dugard Kidnapper In High School

High school classmates of Phillip Garrido, the man charged with kidnapping and holding Jaycee Lee Dugard for 18 years, reveal he was a misfit and unstable. In exclusive interviews with RadarOnline.com, people who knew him at Liberty High School in Bentwood, California, also reveal that girls at the school were frightened of hm.

Many who knew Garrido then are still reeling from the news that they shared a classroom with a convicted rapist and kidnapper.

Ex-classmate Frank Spinelli told RadarOnline.com.: "It makes me sick to talk about it, and to think I sat close to him in history class. What he did is inhuman."

Another angered classmate, who wishes to remain anonymous, raged to RadarOnline.com: "I'd like to have just one hour with that man, in a steel cage and kick the crap out of him.

"The guy's a monster - preying on little girls like that. He needs to experience what they went through. I'm not that surprised. He was always a weird guy.

"In class if we were talking about a subject, he'd raise his hand and just start talking about something totally unrelated. He freaked a lot of people out."  Lois Freitas, mother of Garrido's former classmate Bill Freitas, told RadarOnline.com: "He was a lone wolf, not a lot of friends, a misfit. He didn't really participate in extra curricular activities or go to the dances.

"My niece knew him as well. She said some of the girls were frightened of him. He seemed unpredictable and unstable."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/09/exclusive-interviews-girls-were-afraid-jaycee-dugard-kidnapper-high-school
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: September 05, 2009, 11:04:16 AM »

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Profiler Reveals The Secrets Behind Jaycee Dugard Photos

The shocking photos of where Jaycee Lee Dugard was held for 18 years reveal that her twisted kidnapper wanted her to worship him at the same time he tried to create the pretense of a “normal” family.

Those are two of the conclusions reached by former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt, who studied the photos for RadarOnline.com and tells the hidden meaning behind the items seen inside the structures where Jaycee and her two daughters were held by Phillip Garrido and his wife. 

Garrido and his wife Nancy allegedly kidnapped Dugard and held her in a squalid network of tents behind his  family home in Antioch, Calif.

"There is no doubt that Garrido is a narcissistic sociopath who was a sex addict too. In his twisted mind people, especially women, were pawns in his life that existed solely just to please him," revealed Van Zandt. "Garrido felt that he was the sun and everyone else were just planets and stars to serve him. The sad part was he wasn't actually that bright and that the authorities allowed him to get away with his 'family fantasy' for 18 years before he was finally caught."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/09/exclusive-fbi-profiler-reveals-secrets-behind-jaycee-duggard-photos
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: September 05, 2009, 11:06:08 AM »

See the disturbing photos and read Zandt's expert analysis of them here
(there are new images)

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/19260/2009/09/jaycee-lee-dugards-backyard-hell
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: September 05, 2009, 01:59:32 PM »

That singing alone should put him in jail for 20 years. Phew!!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: September 05, 2009, 02:40:53 PM »

Did Jaycee's daughters think she was her sister?  I have not heard that before! 

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #816 on: September 05, 2009, 02:51:45 PM »

Yes, they thought Jaycee was their older sister, mytime.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: September 05, 2009, 06:37:24 PM »

Yes, they thought Jaycee was their older sister, mytime.

Thank you Pink Angel, I can't believe I have not that yet. 

That just complicates things even more.   

What a sad, horrible story, I can only pray it has a happier ending.  an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: September 05, 2009, 07:29:25 PM »

The more I read, the more I know, I could kill this animal with my bare hands and have no regrets.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: September 05, 2009, 08:42:17 PM »

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_KIDNAPPED_GIRL_SEX_OFFENDERS?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US
Sep 3, 9:50 PM EDT

Garrido among many sex offenders in Calif. town

By EVELYN NIEVES and SUDHIN THANAWALA
Associated Press Writers

ANTIOCH, Calif. (AP) -- At least three other registered sex offenders live within a block or two of the Northern California home where Phillip Garrido allegedly imprisoned Jaycee Lee Dugard for nearly two decades.

More than 100 sex offenders in all share his ZIP code in the hardscrabble, working-class neighborhood on the outskirts of this town about 40 miles northeast of San Francisco.

The kidnapping case has put a spotlight on the concentration of sex offenders and heightened concerns that laws to control some of the nation's roughly 686,000 registered sex offenders are pushing them to smaller communities such as Antioch

"We've got plenty of 'em around here," said Charles Mickelson, who lives a block from Garrido, next door to two other registered sex offenders.

Criminal justice experts say relatively isolated communities with low housing prices tend to attract sex offenders who are living on thin budgets and looking to keep a low profile.

"They want to operate under the radar, so that's another reason they move out there," said Joan Petersilia, co-director of Stanford University's Criminal Justice Center.

Smaller, less dense communities also tend to have more sex offenders because it's easier for them to comply with laws in many states that prohibit sex offenders om getting too close to schools, parks and other places where children gather.
Before the Garrido case made news around the world and TV trucks showed up in the neighborhood, residents knew from a state Web site of sex offenders and word of mouth that Garrido was one of many in their midst.

Mickelson said he and his wife have been monitoring the Web site since their boys, now 10 and 13, were babies. They also receive e-mail notifications when a new offender moves into the area and take precautions such as not allowing their boys to roam alone.

All 50 states have such databases. In California alone, under Megan's Law, information about the crimes and whereabouts of more than 67,000 sex offenders is accessible through the state attorney general's Web site. That information includes the full addresses of about half the group.

While such sites help alert residents, criminal justice experts say the listings may also be contributing to the movement of sex offenders to less populated areas as they search for places where community scrutiny may not be as great.

State officials said they do not know whether the concentration of sex offenders in Antioch is higher than elsewhere. The city does have more registered sex offenders per capita than San Francisco and at least several other San Francisco Bay area communities.

Contra Costa County sheriff's Capt. Daniel Terry says the concentration of sex offenders in eastern Contra Costa County, where Antioch is located, is significantly higher than other places.

Residents of Garrido's neighborhood have always known about the sex offenders nearby, but Garrido's arrest and the heinous nature of the allegations against him were too much to handle for Karen Walker, who lives two doors away with her daughter and four grandchildren.

"It was so close to home," she said. "We were thinking about moving before, but now there's no doubt about it."

In California, voters in 2006 approved Jessica's Law, which bars sex offenders from living within 2,000 feet of a school or park and requires them to wear satellite tracking devices for the rest of their lives. The law is named after 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford, who was kidnapped, raped and buried alive by a convicted sex offender near her Florida home in 2005.

Experts, however, say such laws alone will not prevent offenders from committing other sex crimes.

"To be effective, legislation can't be the only strategy that we use," said Maia Christopher, executive director of the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers. "It would be nice to have some more preventive kind of measures ... We need to tailor our strategies, based on risk factors."

Garrido, who was convicted of kidnapping in a Nevada rape case in the 1970s, was not subject to Jessica's Law, which state corrections officials say does not apply retroactively.

But he was registered as a sex offender in California. His name, address and offense were posted online. He also was under lifetime parole supervision, wore a tracking device, regularly reported to his parole agent and received parole visits at his home.

Authorities say he still managed to conceal Dugard and the two children he fathered with her for years behind a series of fences, sheds and tents in his backyard.

Garrido and his 54-year-old wife Nancy Garrido were charged with kidnapping Dugard from a bus stop in South Lake Tahoe in 1991 then raping and falsely imprisoning her. They pleaded not guilty.

-------
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 08:45:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.