April 27, 2024, 06:18:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaycee Dugard kidnapped 18 years ago So Lake Tahoe, CA FOUND ALIVE / 2 arrested  (Read 471228 times)
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: September 08, 2009, 09:01:50 PM »

http://cbs13.com/local/jaycee.dugard.phillip.2.1167670.html

Bone Fragment In Garrido's Yard Likely Human
Complete Coverage: The Jaycee Lee Dugard Case
ANTIOCH, Calif. (CBS13/AP) ―

A sheriff's spokesman says that a bone fragment pulled from the backyard of a home where kidnapping suspect Phillip Garrido once stayed is probably human.

Contra Costa County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jimmy Lee said Tuesday that was the assessment of a forensic expert who performed tests on the fragment recovered last week.

Lee says it is not unusual to recover Native American remains in the area.

But sheriff's department has asked the state crime lab to perform DNA tests to reveal the bone's age and who it might have belonged to.

Garrido, 58, and his wife, Nancy, 54, were arrested last week and charged with 29 counts connected to the kidnapping, rape and imprisonment of Jaycee Lee Dugard, who was snatched outside her home in South Lake Tahoe in 1991. They have pleaded not guilty.

The bone fragment was found August 30 in the next door neighbor's backyard, said Contra Costa County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jimmy Lee. Garrido once lived on that property in a shed. Neighbors say he once worked as the property caretaker and helped out an elderly man who lived there several years ago.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: September 08, 2009, 10:25:40 PM »

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_KIDNAPPED_GIRL_FOUND?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Sep 8, 9:25 PM EDT

Authorities: Bone near Garrido home probably human

ANTIOCH, Calif. (AP) -- A sheriff's spokesman says a bone fragment pulled from the backyard of a home where kidnapping suspect Phillip Garrido once stayed is probably human.
<snip>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: September 08, 2009, 10:53:43 PM »

Thank you Izzy and Muffy.

This just gets worse and worse.  Wait until this young woman tells her story 
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: September 08, 2009, 11:49:24 PM »

Not sure if this was posted

LONG LOST PHOTO: Phillip & Nancy Garrido 3 Years Before Kidnapping Jaycee

A chilling new photo has surfaced of accused monster Phillip Garrido posing with his wife Nancy back in 1988, and RadarOnline.com can show it to you.

The picture was taken only three years before Garrido allegedly kidnapped a then 11-year-old Jaycee Dugard and kept her imprisoned for 18-years as his personal sex slave.

Dugard, a blond-haired, blue-eyed 11-year-old, was walking from her South Lake Tahoe home to the school bus stop on the morning of June 10, 1991 when a man and woman in a car pulled up to her. The woman, believed to be his wife Nancy, now 55, pulled her inside the vehicle and the man drove away.

EXCLUSIVE: Read The Psychiatric Report of Jaycee Lee Dugard's Kidnapper

The Garridos were arrested August 26 for allegedly kidnapping Dugard, now 29, and holding her captive in a complex of makeshift sheds and tents in their backyard just outside of Antioch, California for the past 18 years. While living in the backyard, Dugard gave birth to two daughters fathered by Garrido, 58.

The Garridos have been charged with 29 felonies, including kidnapping, forcible rape and false imprisonment. They pleaded not guilty to the charges last Friday in El Dorado County Superior Court in Placerville, California.
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: September 08, 2009, 11:54:37 PM »

Sometimes people make mistakes.  Jaycees dad may have made one by not being apart of her life, then one day he woke up to find she was missing and that his chance to be a father and be there for her was gone, that he waited too long, that he was just plain stupid.  Then 18 years later he awakens to find out it may not be too late.  Maybe he wasn't mature enough to handle being a dad when she was little, no telling.  I don't want to point the finger at him and remind him what a jackass he has been because he a chance to rectify the situation with his daughter now, if she wants, but if he is less then sincere and did take money for the interviews he should give her and the grandchildren the money and walk back out.  Because him getting involved just to use her would make him as bad as Garrido imo.  I'm just saying that we all do stupid stuff and we all make mistakes (some bigger than others) and if he is sincere, then this is the chance for something else good to happen for her.
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: September 09, 2009, 12:02:33 AM »

Police report pertaining to Philip Garrido's 1976 arrest for kidnap and rape.

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/default/files/GarridoPolicePart1revised.pdf

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/default/files/Garrido-Police-Report-Pt2.

The report outlines the night Garrido kidnapped and raped Katie Calloway Hall after she offered to give him a ride in her car. At one point Garrido handcuffed Hall, taped her mouth and placed her on the floor of the vehicle, before taking her to a shed in Reno and raping her.

A police officer discovered Garrido and Hall and arrested Garrido, who was taken to the station and charged with kidnap and rape.

A never before seen picture of a young Garrido is attached to the report. Clean shaven and long haired, a menacing looking Garrido stares straight out at the camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See the disturbing photos of Jaycee Lee Dugard's Backyard of Hell and and read Zandt's expert analysis of them here

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/19260/2009/09/jaycee-lee-dugards-backyard-hell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #846 on: September 09, 2009, 12:02:29 PM »

Has anyone ever read any explanation for the "whatever it is" on his nose? It's not in his younger pictures.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: September 09, 2009, 12:06:24 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 03:01:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: September 09, 2009, 12:07:04 PM »

Oprah Winfrey on Jaycee Dugard: 'I Want That Interview'

http://www.theinsider.com/news/2823364_Oprah_Winfrey_on_Jaycee_Dugard_I_Want_That_Interview
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: September 09, 2009, 12:09:12 PM »

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Neighbor Saw Phillip Garrido's Mother Driving Car Used In Kidnap; Talked To Child In Yard

A neighbor of accused kidnapper Phillip Garrido has come forward with two new crucial pieces of information about the abduction and 18-year imprisonment of Jaycee Dugard.

In an exclusive video interview with RadarOnline.com, Polly White reveals that she met a child last year who is almost certainly Jaycee’s daughter. And, contradicting previous reports that said Garrido’s mother was infirm at the time of the kidnapping, Polly tells RadarOnline.com that she saw Patricia Garrido driving the same car that was used to kidnap Jaycee!

MORE...

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/09/exclusive-interview-neighbor-saw-phillip-garridos-mother-driving-kidnap-car
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: September 09, 2009, 12:14:41 PM »

WORLD EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Ex-Friend Reveals Jaycee Lee Dugard Kidnapper's Heavy Cocaine Habit And Fall Into Madness

In a shocking world exclusive video interview with RadarOnline.com, an ex-friend of Phillip Garrido's reveals the accused kidnapper's heavy cocaine use and descent into madness.

Garrido and his wife are charged with multiple felonies in the kidnapping of Jaycee Lee Dugard, who was held for 18 years by the demented couple.

But the warning signs that Garrido was a sexually perverse monster headed for big trouble were apparent far earlier, says his ex-pal Eddie Loebs.

"I'm glad he's finally getting what he deserves," Loebs told RadarOnline.com in our exclusive video interview.

Loebs and Garrido played together in a band in the late 1970s and Garrido's drug use was out of control. Loebs describes how Garrido ingested huge amounts of cocaine, one time using a full-length mirror to put out three lines of cocaine that were at least three feet long and led to a pile of the drug.

At the same time Garrido's sexual appetite was out of control and he did nothing to curb it, even kicking his first wife, Christine Murphy, out of the bedroom when he brought home groupies.

MORE....

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/09/world-exclusive-interview-ex-friend-reveals-jaycee-lee-dugard-kidnappers-heavy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: September 09, 2009, 12:15:32 PM »

Has anyone ever read any explanation for the "whatever it is" on his nose? It's not in his younger pictures.

I noticed that as well.  There has been nothing mentioned about it. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: September 09, 2009, 01:05:18 PM »

I noticed that as well.  There has been nothing mentioned about it. 
I've wondered also, and to me it looks as if he might have skin cancer or a cancer of some sort. The other thing I have been wondering is why did he come clean about Jaycee after 18 years? From what we can tell, Jaycee wasn't going anywhere and if he thought she might, he most likely would have killed her. Sooooo, what was his reason to end all of this?  He had asked to borrow $2000 from someone he knew right before all of this happened, so he needed money for some reason, but it could be for any reason. But my thoughts on all of this is.....does he need medical treatment and couldn't cover the expense on his own, and in his very odd mind, he was willing to go to prison to get the medical care he needs to save his own life?  This man is deranged and only thinks about what benefits himself. I just wish some source would touch on these questions. In time, I guess we will know, but I really want to know why he ended Jaycee's captivity at this time.  Of course, there are no logical reasonings when dealing with a mind such as his.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: September 09, 2009, 03:02:35 PM »

I think along with another monkey that it could be some sort of skin cancer...it looks worse close up....and as another monkey said, he may have confessed to this crime because he would get medical attention if needed while in prison...good thoughts on that one....imo

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: September 09, 2009, 07:46:02 PM »

Watching HLN today, someone call into Mike about the back yard, if it had been cleared
out and checked, if they had dug any of it up. Mike asked someone and they said
"no they didn't think it was warranted" You would think that with all the mistakes that
they have made that they wouldn't want to make anymore. Those family's waiting to
know about their daughters that are still missing would expect the police to do a
thorough search. Maybe its just me but I would expect everything to be searched.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: September 09, 2009, 08:10:08 PM »

Watching HLN today, someone call into Mike about the back yard, if it had been cleared
"no they didn't think it was warranted" You would think that with all the mistakes that
they have made that they wouldn't want to make anymore. Those family's waiting to
know about their daughters that are still missing would expect the police to do a
thorough search. Maybe its just me but I would expect everything to be searched.

That is very disappointing news!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: September 09, 2009, 08:28:25 PM »

That is very disappointing news!

That IS disappointing!  For gosh sakes, what in their opinion would 'warrant' digging the back yard up then?    

Could it be that the authorities seem to be downplaying that, so as not to find something else they totally screwed up on?  Sigh...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: September 09, 2009, 08:29:38 PM »

Cuz... we still haven't heard yet where those two lil 4 yr old girls are, the ones reported having been seen there. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: September 09, 2009, 10:25:32 PM »

I think Oprah would be the best person to do this interview.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: September 09, 2009, 11:53:10 PM »

This is dated Sept. 1st and I had not seen this before. Check it out!  http://topics.nytimes.com/topics/reference/timestopics/people/d/jaycee_dugard/index.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.