March 28, 2024, 12:28:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 years.  (Read 5980 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 28, 2009, 08:39:57 PM »

I know you know how much I miss you.  5 years ago today.......the day we started counting the days and lived each of those days to the fullest.  I wish for one more day. You are the best brother in the world. You are still my yin.

One more day, one more time, one more sunset maybe I'd be satisfied, but then
again, I know what it would do, leave me wishin still for one more day with you.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 01:13:22 PM »

I know you know how much I miss you.  5 years ago today.......the day we started counting the days and lived each of those days to the fullest.  I wish for one more day. You are the best brother in the world. You are still my yin.

again, I know what it would do, leave me wishin still for one more day with you.

I wish I could hug you, Sunny. I have my own "5 years" and understand your heart and hurt. There will be a joyous reunion someday, but life's altered in the meantime, isn't it? Love you, Sunny!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 07:27:43 PM »

I wish I could hug you, Sunny. I have my own "5 years" and understand your heart and hurt. There will be a joyous reunion someday, but life's altered in the meantime, isn't it? Love you, Sunny!

thanks CCB. 5 years somehow seems so long and yet it seems like yesterday.  My life was drastically altered. My brother, my twin, was the really good part of me. The part that would say now Sunny, do you really want to do this? He always assured me that it was OK to be a girl, to be girly.... he was always the first one to let me hang with him and the guys. He was also the one who yelled and clapped the loudest when I won dancing competitions or performed. When I wanted to learn to shoot, he taught me, when I wanted to learn to ride a horse, he taught me and when I wanted to go a baseball game...he took me. Throughout the years...he taught me. I miss his life lessons.  I miss him.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 01:48:47 PM »

thanks CCB. 5 years somehow seems so long and yet it seems like yesterday.  My life was drastically altered. My brother, my twin, was the really good part of me. The part that would say now Sunny, do you really want to do this? He always assured me that it was OK to be a girl, to be girly.... he was always the first one to let me hang with him and the guys. He was also the one who yelled and clapped the loudest when I won dancing competitions or performed. When I wanted to learn to shoot, he taught me, when I wanted to learn to ride a horse, he taught me and when I wanted to go a baseball game...he took me. Throughout the years...he taught me. I miss his life lessons.  I miss him.

Sunny, so often 5 years does seem like just yesterday.  May God's peace surround you. 
BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.