April 25, 2024, 06:56:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Govt creating Pandemic FEAR  (Read 3098 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« on: August 29, 2009, 02:51:26 PM »

I urge all to Read this - Information is the Best Medicine to Protect Yourself
http://www.new-fields.com/ISFC/
Snipped:
This was Mtg was held the week of Aug 19-21 2009
International Swine Flu Conference

Top leaders and key decision-makers of major companies representing a broad range of industries will meet with distinguished scientists, public health officials, law enforcers, first responders, and other experts to discuss pandemic prevention, preparedness, response and recovery at the 1st International Swine Flu Conference.

At the International Swine Flu Conference, attendees will be able to draw on first-hand best practices to create the solid business continuity plans that their companies and organizations need in order to prepare for, respond to, and survive a pandemic.

The International Swine Flu Conference draws on the success of the seven previous Bird Flu summits which featured as speakers several distinguished personalities such as Dr. David Nabarro, the United Nations Coordinator for Avian and Human Influenza, Alex Thiermann of the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) and Dr. Wenqing Zhang of the WHO Epidemic and Pandemic Alert and Response.

Well-known emergency responders, heads of hospitals from around the world, and hog/swine industry leaders will speak in this summit.
Each day of the conference will offer papers on a wide range of topics including:

Preparing Community Strategies

Local Partnership and Participation

Delivery of Vaccine and Antiviral Medication

Emergency Response and Hospital/Healthcare Coordination

Prevention Education Efforts and Risk Communication

Command, Control and Management

Business Community’s Role

Panel Discussions include:

Clinical Picture: Country Report & Situation Update

Clinical Picture: Impact of US Export Regulations on  International Cooperation in the H1N1 Pandemic Flu  Response

Risk Communication, Prevention Education Efforts and Risk  Communication

Understanding the Connection Between Human and Animal  Disease, Exploring One World, One Health

Vaccines delivery
Over 20 breakout sessions will be offered addressing a wide range of issues, including:
Breakout: Agricultural Perspective: Socio-Economic Impact on Swine Industry
Breakout: Schools/University Planning: How and When to Close Schools
 -------------------------------
I urge you to download the Brochure - You will see it to the Left side
Or here is the link - It is a PDF

http://www.new-fields.com/ISFC/brochure.pdf

Now if I have kept your attention I wish for you to watch these Videos ~ Time is Now People To Stand UP and Say NO ..... There is More of US then them.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/36PQ3C3fGQY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/36PQ3C3fGQY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/An9lJH6zr08&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/An9lJH6zr08&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 09:37:31 PM »

Understanding the Connection Between Human and Animal  Disease, Exploring One World, One Health
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 12:08:07 PM »

I saw a news program yesterday interview an immigrant doctor from the Ukraine.  From memory and my paraphrase - She said she and her daughter both had Swine Flu/H1N1 earlier this year and the hospital protocol didn't include adequate diagnostic standards to identify H1N1 or Swine Flu.  One of her concerns was that the actual number of cases in the U.S. was undercounted.

She and her daughter relied on holistic treatment and hygiene.  She indicated she grew up in a third world county that didn't have access to expensive medicines to treat illness, and therefore they relied on cleaning.  Handwashing, including under the nails, and wiping down everything daily with disinfectant.  Teachers needed to do the cleaning at schools, and help students with the handwashing.  At home parents should immediately clean the hand of children, including under the nails.  Also, wipe down the home daily.

I wonder if the actual number of cases was underreported?  Was the underreporting planned?  Underreport so as not to panic folks?  Underreport so that folks are shocked at how bad the flu is this fall?

Who decides on the protocol to treat the flu?  Who decides on reporting?

How much will an American test kit for H1N1 cost?  Hundreds?  $$$

The Hungarian company Diagon Kft had developed a new test for detecting the new H1N1 influenza virus, the website Weborvos.hu reported on Thursday. Diagon Kft CEO József Kern said at a meeting on Thursday that the company has obtained a patent for its diagnostic test, which can identify the H1N1 virus in a single phase in just two hours, compared to the three phases required for all other such tests.

Kern said that the Diagon H1N1 diagnostic test will cost between HUF 1,000 (€3.75)and HUF 2,000, adding that the company will manufacture the test in Hungary. (MTI-ECONEWS)

http://www.bbj.hu/?col=1000&id=49737

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 08:39:49 PM »

Whiskey Girl

I found myself awake the other night by my TV and I could not go back to sleep. It was around 2 am. I found on the National Geographic cable station - consecutive documentary's on Pandemic diseases. The first was about  History of Flu/Asian flu/bird flu - the Second was of the Swine Flu.
I found it quite interesting that within the documentary on Swine Flu - People within our Govt are in the documentary representing the White House and state -that the Swine Flu has been contained and will never be a Pandemic as in world history. It what said that it was capable of becoming (mutating changing) to be a another flu. But to date they felt it was under control and would not cause a panic. And they began the documentary with Mexico 2009.
They also stated in the documentary that 6 mos trials would have to be completed on the Vaccine prior to administering to Human Beings. That the vaccine itself was not proven, that it needed much consideration prior to it being approved.
Hmmph Makes you Wonder. Who's on first.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 04:39:46 AM »

MIT, CDC find H1N1 flu virus ill-suited for rapid transmission
But researchers say new strain bears watching, could mutate

A team from MIT and the Centers for Disease Control has found a genetic explanation for why the new H1N1 "swine flu" virus has spread from person to person less effectively than other flu viruses.

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2009/h1n1-0702.html

Isn't it possible for all viruses to mutate? 

Isn't that one of the reasons AIDS/HIV is hard to 'cure'?   The virus mutates?

Is the 'fear' of mutation really marketing tool for big pharma and government control of disease?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 04:52:33 AM »

Exposed: The Swine Flu Hoax by Andrew Bosworth

Flu viruses are smart, but they are not suicidal: if the host becomes extinct the virus will become extinct too. The evolutionary strategy, from the virus’s perspective, is to stay one step ahead of the immune systems of both humans and animals – but not two steps ahead. The flu virus aims to infect and reproduce without killing a critical mass of the hosts, of the herd, so the virus’s virulence is ameliorated after it becomes fatal for people on the margins of the host population – the weak and the elderly. World War I disrupted this synchronized, co-evolutionary relationship between flu viruses and human populations.

The Mysterious Origins of the H1N1 "Swine Flu" Virus

If the current H1N1 swine flu virus does become abnormally lethal, there would be three leading explanations: first, that the virus was accidentally released, or escaped, from a laboratory; second, that a disgruntled lab employee unleashed the virus (as happened, according to the official version of events, with the 2001 anthrax attack); or third, that a group, corporation or government agency intentionally released the virus in the interests of profit and power.

Each of the three scenarios represents a plausible explanation should the swine virus become lethal. After all, the 1918 flu virus was dead and buried – until, that is, scientists unearthed a lead coffin to obtain a biopsy of the corpse it contained. Later, researchers similarly disturbed an Inuit woman buried under permafrost.3

Interestingly, numerous doctors and scientists suspect that the swine flu virus was cultured in a laboratory. A mainstream Australian virologist, Adrian Gibbs – who was one of the first to analyze the genetic properties of the 2009 swine flu – believes that scientists accidentally created the H1N1 virus while producing vaccines. And Dr. John Carlo, Dallas Co. Medical Director, "This strain of swine influenza that’s been cultured in a laboratory is something that’s not been seen anywhere actually in the United States and the world, so this is actually a new strain of influenza that’s been identified."4 Because of this, the 2009 swine flu virus – which has yet to be detected in any animals – has a rather suspicious pedigree.

Now, like then, the US government’s pandemic policy alternates between the ridiculous and the repugnant. The government’s flu website is revealing. First, the historical section on the 1918 virus is intellectually dishonest, making absolutely no link between the unique conditions of World War I and the flu pandemic; instead, the site propagates the erroneous notion that this virus came out of the blue.5

Second, the site announces an absurd American Idol-style video contest: "Create a Video About Preventing or Dealing With the Flu & Be Eligible to Win $2500 Cash!" (Congress has earmarked 8 billion dollars for swine flu prevention and can only offer $2,500 to the proles – or, rather, to the one prole who, rising above mediocrity, best parrots the Party Line.)

And third, the site encourages the use of Twitter to "stay informed…" There is something mildly disturbing about the US federal government promoting Twitter as a form of resistance to foreign authoritarianism, while, simultaneously, using social networking to further federalize and protect the abuse of power at home.

A marketing scheme?  Big brother?  Waste of taxpayer money?  Propaganda?

read more here and see reference materials -

http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/128377.html

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 05:08:48 AM »

"The vaccines are far more deadly than the swine flu"

by Dr. Mae-Wan Ho and Prof. Joe Cummins

It is a messy combination of sequences from bird, human and swine flu virus lineages from North America and Eurasia. A senior virologist based in Canberra, Australia, told the press he thought that the virus could have been created in a laboratory and released by accident [3].  Some analysts even suggest, without corroborating evidence, that it was made intentionally as a bioweapon [4], while others blame the intensive livestock industry and extensive trafficking of love animals over long distances, which provide plenty of opportunity for generating exotic recombinants [5].

But what worries the public most is the mass vaccination programmes governments are putting in place to combat the emerging pandemic, which could well be worse than the pandemic itself.

The US government is intending to vaccinate all children in September when school re-opens, and the country’s vaccine watchdog National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) has called on the Obama Administration and all state Governors to provide evidence that the move is [6] “necessary and safe”, demanding “strong mechanisms for vaccine safety screening, recording, monitoring, reporting and vaccine injury compensation.”

The US Departments of Health and Homeland Security had declared a national public health emergency in April soon after the swine flu outbreak. As a result, some schools were closed, people quarantined, and drug companies were given contracts worth $7billon to make vaccines that are being fast tracked by the Food and Drugs Administration [7]. That means they will only be tested for a few weeks on several hundred children and adult volunteers before being given to all school children this fall.

Furthermore, under federal legislation passed by Congress since 2001, an Emergency Use Authorization allows drug companies, health officials and anyone administering experimental vaccines to Americans during a declared public health emergency to be protected from liability if people get injured. US Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius has granted vaccine makers total legal immunity from any lawsuits that may result from any new swine flu vaccine. And some states may make the vaccination mandatory by law.

Death by lethal injection?

WHO and mass vaccination fever

The mass vaccination order has come from the World Health Organization (WHO) [8]. In early July 2009, a group of vaccination experts concluded that the pandemic is unstoppable, and Marie-Paul Kieny, WHO director on vaccine research said all nations will need access to vaccines, and that a vaccine should be available as early as September.

Critics point out that the ‘vaccination experts’ are dominated by the vaccine makers standing to gain from the enormously lucrative vaccine and antiviral contracts awarded by governments. But the decisive argument against mass vaccinations is that flu shots simply don’t work and are dangerous [9].

Maybe President Obama wants all students to take a flu shot and that's his upcoming message to students?

read more and see references here -
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14869

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 05:15:34 AM »

"CDC Warns Neurologists To Watch For Nerve Disease Following Swine Flu Shots"

It was previously revealed that some batches of the vaccine will contain mercury, a toxin linked with autism and neurological disorders. The vaccine will also contain the dangerous ingredient squalene, which has been directly linked with cases of Gulf War Syndrome and a host of other debilitating diseases.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/cdc-warns-neurologists-to-watch-for-nerve-disease-following-swine-flu-shots.html

How would anyone know if they were the lucky recipient of a 'killer' vaccine?

The comments on this page are interesting.

They list some web sites including this one -

http://www.noshot.org/

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 11:17:16 PM »

Whiskey Girl - WATCH  please

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SYYaU52zjg8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SYYaU52zjg8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&amp;border=1</a>

K

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 08:20:35 AM »

Whiskey Girl - WATCH  please

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SYYaU52zjg8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SYYaU52zjg8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&amp;border=1</a>

K

I've read a few of those things before and belief they are politically motivated.  Why would government ever need to take over a business or take your kids?  What about giving these things back?

Is there something in these bills that forbids parents from filing a lawsuit?  Seeking relief and the return of their children. 

H1N1 Action Alert: Canadians mobilize to halt forced vaccination

Quebec Health Freedom Conference on September 12, 2009 at Palais des Congres, Montreal, QC is planned "to intervene immediately and stop these anti-democratic initiatives and to uphold the respect of our rights and our freedom to choose how to feed and treat our body,” say conference organizers.

The group of internationally known health and legal experts documented in the video below say:

“Gone are the days when we can assume that our fundamental rights and freedoms are going to be protected.”

“We are allowing a precedent to be set that allows the rule of law to be destroyed in Canada.”

“We are vaccinating more people then ever and more people then ever are sick. Have you thought about that?”

read more here - http://www.examiner.com/x-10438-Peace-Studies-Examiner~y2009m9d7-Breaking-News-Canadians-mobilize-to-halt-forced-H1N1-vaccination

I contrast this with AIDS/HIV - an epidemic of our times, and it continues to infect and kill.  I believe AIDS/HIV was politicized early on. 

Good questions remain -

Why wasn't AIDS/HIV (deadly) treated with at least the same concerns as other less deadly diseases, that are spread by sexual and other contacts?  I seem to recall there were good systems in place for contact tracing, education, and identification of those infected.

How many might have remained healthy and lived if AIDS/HIV was taken seriously early on?

AIDS/HIV is also a virus.  Anyone taking away children and seizing businesses?  I do acknowledge that the survival rate among those with AIDS/HIV has increased over time.  It is devastating many countries, and leaving children homeless and without parents.

People survive the flu. 

jmho

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 08:35:14 AM »

Is the panic creating a big profit opportunity for drug companies?  Another example of corporate welfare gone amuck?

Global Research Editor's Note

We bring to the attention of our readers a collection of in-depth reports and articles on the H1N1 Flu Pandemic, published by Global Research since the outbreak of the crisis in Mexico in April. 

"The U.S. expects to have 160 million doses of swine flu vaccine available sometime in October", (Associated Press, 23 July 2009)

"Vaccine makers could produce 4.9 billion pandemic flu shots per year in the best-case scenario", Margaret Chan, Director-General, World Health Organization (WHO), quoted by Reuters, 21 July 2009)

Wealthier countries such as the U.S. and Britain will pay just under $10 per dose [of the H1N1 flu vaccine]. ... Developing countries will pay a lower price." [circa $400 billion for Big Pharma] (Business Week, July 2009)

The Worldwide H1N1 swine flu pandemic serves to mislead public opinion.

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14629

Vaccinations: Deadly Immunity
"Government health agencies colluded with Big Pharma to hide the risks"

by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Global Research Editor's note

We bring to the attention of our readers this 2005 article by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. published by Rollingstone.com.

The article sheds light on the collusion between Big Parma and the US government and the dangers associated with vaccines produced by major pharmaceutical companies. This article is of particular relevance to the current debate on the H1N1 swine flu virus and plans by the WHO, The Obama Administration and Big Pharma to develop a swine flu vaccine.

The article by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. documented "the government's efforts to conceal alarming data about the dangers of vaccines."

For a review of Global Research articles on the H1NI Swine Flu Pandemic, click here.

Michel Chossudovsky, July 23, 2009

The federal officials and industry representatives had assembled to discuss a disturbing new study that raised alarming questions about the safety of a host of common childhood vaccines administered to infants and young children. According to a CDC epidemiologist named Tom Verstraeten, who had analyzed the agency's massive database containing the medical records of 100,000 children, a mercury-based preservative in the vaccines -- thimerosal -- appeared to be responsible for a dramatic increase in autism and a host of other neurological disorders among children. "I was actually stunned by what I saw," Verstraeten told those assembled at Simpsonwood, citing the staggering number of earlier studies that indicate a link between thimerosal and speech delays, attention-deficit disorder, hyperactivity and autism. Since 1991, when the CDC and the FDA had recommended that three additional vaccines laced with the preservative be given to extremely young infants -- in one case, within hours of birth -- the estimated number of cases of autism had increased fifteenfold, from one in every 2,500 children to one in 166 children.

Even for scientists and doctors accustomed to confronting issues of life and death, the findings were frightening. "You can play with this all you want," Dr. Bill Weil, a consultant for the American Academy of Pediatrics, told the group. The results "are statistically significant." Dr. Richard Johnston, an immunologist and pediatrician from the University of Colorado whose grandson had been born early on the morning of the meeting's first day, was even more alarmed. "My gut feeling?" he said. "Forgive this personal comment -- I do not want my grandson to get a thimerosal-containing vaccine until we know better what is going on."

But instead of taking immediate steps to alert the public and rid the vaccine supply of thimerosal, the officials and executives at Simpsonwood spent most of the next two days discussing how to cover up the damaging data. According to transcripts obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, many at the meeting were concerned about how the damaging revelations about thimerosal would affect the vaccine industry's bottom line. "We are in a bad position from the standpoint of defending any lawsuits," said Dr. Robert Brent, a pediatrician at the Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Delaware. "This will be a resource to our very busy plaintiff attorneys in this country." Dr. Bob Chen, head of vaccine safety for the CDC, expressed relief that "given the sensitivity of the information, we have been able to keep it out of the hands of, let's say, less responsible hands." Dr. John Clements, vaccines advisor at the World Health Organization, declared that "perhaps this study should not have been done at all." He added that "the research results have to be handled," warning that the study "will be taken by others and will be used in other ways beyond the control of this group."

More than 500,000 kids currently suffer from autism, and pediatricians diagnose more than 40,000 new cases every year. The disease was unknown until 1943, when it was identified and diagnosed among eleven children born in the months after thimerosal was first added to baby vaccines in 1931.

In May of last year, the Institute of Medicine issued its final report. Its conclusion: There is no proven link between autism and thimerosal in vaccines. Rather than reviewing the large body of literature describing the toxicity of thimerosal, the report relied on four disastrously flawed epidemiological studies examining European countries, where children received much smaller doses of thimerosal than American kids...

read more here - http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14510

I posted before about the rising number of autism cases in children and the increase in Social Security disability checks to those same children.  All these cases of autism cost society a lot of money.  Social Security is broke.  Medicare/Medicaid are broke. 

jmho

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 01:17:06 AM »

WG in response to Aids/HIV

My Brother was a Corpsman in the mid 1980's. He was stationed at the time in Portsmouth VA.  He lived off base in apts that were filled with Navel enlisted. I went to visit him and he took me on a tour * road tour basically of the base itself. I saw these small buildings what looked like airplane hanger type buildings set off from the barracks.  I asked him What is that? He said that is the housing for all the enlisted who have HIV.
He said its not disclosed but it is real. He said it scares me to death as well since I am a Corpsman.
What is said in mainstream media is always the soft coated, sugar coated  - what is known by those who are deep within the military is held to the vest. Why? because No One ever asks them.
I will not except the vaccine for the swine flu nor flu period - No never. I have been told by the vest ... It may kill you or worse prevent you from living a normal life. * what is normal.

I am not going to be the victim nor guinea pig for the Big Pharm. I am not willing to be within the percentage that received the vac once healthy yet will be known as a statistic fail. No thank you. Statistics are Numbers that replace the names of Mary Smith from XX, USA or Robert Jones from XX USA - Real people.
I have other things to worry about like our Food and Water supply that is governed by Corporations .. which are all lobbyists in our Big White House.
So it is now, "Truth" is laden with false promises that make the Rich Richer - it offers no Promise of safe keeping nor health.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.