May 01, 2024, 11:22:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #20 9/6/09 - 9/16/09  (Read 323068 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: September 08, 2009, 06:31:01 PM »

Let's play  "questions NG should ask somebody "

"Ron sweetie , what was misty wearing when you got home from (work ?) ?"

That would be a good one, but she's asked him some good questions already.  However, she lets him completely evade the answer and ramble on about something else, never demanding that he answer her question like she does when she yells at the guest panelists, if they go even slightly off the subject of what she's asked them.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: September 08, 2009, 06:35:42 PM »

That would be a good one, but she's asked him some good questions already.  However, she lets him completely evade the answer and ramble on about something else, never demanding that he answer her question like she does when she yells at the guest panelists, if they go even slightly off the subject of what she's asked them.

I know it is so obvious she does that to the point it is just weird!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: September 08, 2009, 06:50:42 PM »

Misty how often did HaLeigh wet the bed?

Ron what is the real reason that you married Misty?

Heart
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: September 08, 2009, 06:51:55 PM »

It is weird, but... she pays the panelists very well to take her verbal abuse.  I once exchanged a few emails with Daniel Horowitz before his wife was murdered and long story short, he told me he takes what she dishes out because he can make more money appearing on her show and working part-time in his law practice than he can working full-time in his firm.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: September 08, 2009, 06:53:10 PM »

Nancy how is it that you know Ron so well?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #525 on: September 08, 2009, 06:53:41 PM »

It is weird, but... she pays the panelists very well to take her verbal abuse.  I once exchanged a few emails with Daniel Horowitz before his wife was murdered and long story short, he told me he takes what she dishes out because he can make more money appearing on her show and working part-time in his law practice than he can working full-time in his firm.   
     Well no wonder the panelists take that crap.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: September 08, 2009, 07:01:49 PM »

1.  What time did your brother Tommy come over? Did he stay for supper?

2. What time did the air conditioning repairman leave? (Could be checked against company records.)

3. What did you cook for supper that evening? How much time did each part of the menu take to prepare?

4. Did Granny arrive before, during or after supper? How long did she stay? Did she call to let you know she was coming over with the clothes? If so, what time did you receive her call? What time did she leave?

5. Did you clean up after dinner? Did you run the dishwasher? Did you wash the dishes by hand? How long did this take, and do you remember specific items you cleaned?

6. Did HaLeigh and Junior watch a movie together that evening (before HaLeigh took the movie Air Buds to your bedroom, that is)? Did they watch Madagascar that evening too?

7. Did you watch any TV shows that evening, besides the movies? Do you remember any shows you might have watched? Did you see the local or broadcast TV news that evening? Were you on the Internet or at the computer that night at any time? If so, do you remember when or for how long or what Web sites you might have visited?

8. Do you remember receiving any phone calls that evening? If so, do you recall who called and approximately when? (I'm beginning to believe that cell phone records and/or land line records could play an important role in this case, as it already has in the Caylee Anthony case.)

9. Did you hear from Ron from work by phone? If so, do you remember how many times or the approximate time he called?

10. You say you put HaLeigh to bed around 8:00, and that she took the movie Air Buds with her to the bedroom and put it in the PS2 player to watch—was Junior with her then? Had Junior already been put to bed earlier, or did he go to bed later than HaLeigh? What time do you remember putting Junior to bed, and did he go to sleep immediately, or was he up watching a movie for a while like HaLeigh was?

11. You mentioned that Tommy was playing with the kids outside before dinner at approximately 5:00 in the evening; were you also outside with them at that time? You say you cooked dinner around 6:00; were you outside at any time after that during the evening?

12. You mentioned your brother Hank Jr. stopped by that day—was that before dinner, and did he have all three of his children (his two boys and baby girl) with him then? Was the children’s mother also with them? What time did he and whoever was with him leave?

13. Concerning the back door being open and propped with a cement block: had the door been propped with that block before? Was it put there near the door for that purpose, or was this the first time you observed the block near the door?

14. You mentioned that Junior got up during the night after he had been put to bed, and you described him as sleeping on one side of you; you say you noticed he was on your other side after he got up. Did Junior leave the bedroom at that time, and did he actually go to the bathroom, as you thought you said he might? Was he asleep when you noticed he was on the opposite side of you?

15. When you woke up in the wee hours of the morning (around 3:00) and noticed the kitchen light on up front, did you notice anything out of place in the kitchen? Besides the light being on and seeing the back door propped open, did you notice anything different about the kitchen or anywhere else in the house you went, either before or after you noticed HaLeigh missing? Was anything besides HaLeigh missing?

16. Has either of your brothers (Hank Jr. or Tommy) ever had HaLeigh overnight with them? (HaLeigh is evidently close in age to Hank’s two boys.) Does Tommy have children, and if so did she play with them on the day or evening of February 10?

17. When Granny came over that evening, was this the second time you had seen her that day? Am I correct in thinking you mentioned taking HaLeigh over to her place before school for some clothes? If so, was that evening the second time that day HaLeigh had gotten clothes from her Granny? If so, why—had Granny missed something the first time, or perhaps did Granny just supply clothes for HaLeigh to wear to school that day, but she wanted something else Granny had for her? Were the clothes HaLeigh was wearing that day (and went missing in) from Granny, or did they come from your place (her dresser, the wash, etc.)?

18. You said that HaLeigh took off the shorts she was wearing and went to bed in a T-shirt and underwear; did you later find the shorts she was wearing? It would be logical to assume that when HaLeigh went to bed she was not wearing the shoes she was playing in earlier that day outside—did you find her shoes as well?

19. When was the last time you had contact with HaLeigh’s biological mom (Crystal Sheffield) before HaLeigh disappeared? When was the last time you were aware that she called (whether you spoke to her or Ron did)? How about your friends “White Boy Greg” Page and Kristina "Nay Nay" Prevatt—when did you last see them?

20. When was the last time you used recreational drugs? If you had taken a test for drug use that night, would you have passed?

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_myblog&show=Twenty-questions-for-Misty-Cummings.html&Itemid=60

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: September 08, 2009, 07:04:28 PM »

JVM is saying that there is someone who say Misty and Ron the day HaLeigh went missing.

JVM did not say what time of day they were seen yet.

Coming up!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: September 08, 2009, 07:07:04 PM »

Haleigh Cummings' aunt speaks out

Updated: Tuesday, 08 Sep 2009, 5:51 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 08 Sep 2009, 5:51 PM EDT

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The family of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings speaks out about new information in the case. Over the weekend investigators traveled to Cape Cod, Massachusetts to talk with her stepmother's brother Timothy Croslin and his wife.

On Tuesday Putnam County deputies confirm they made the trip but, it's family members who gave FOX 35 the scoop on what they wanted to know.

The last person to see the Haleigh was her father's girlfriend, now wife, Misty Croslin, who placed the 911 call alerting police to Haleigh's disappearance.

Haleigh's aunt and uncle who used to live in Putnam County moved to Massachusetts a few months ago. Family members say an investigator went out there on Saturday and met with the couple.

Haleigh is Lindsey Croslin’s niece by marriage. She has put her home on the market, and is trying to sell off a lot of her stuff. She says she's not feeling very safe any more in this Satsuma neighborhood. “I feel like I’m setting up my children to get stolen because they're here and this is where it happened.”

Haleigh lived just around the corner from Lindsay Croslin. The mother of three says between the family bickering and the public ridicule is getting to be too much so she plans to join her brother in law Tim and his wife Chelsea in Massachusetts.

The couple was questioned on Saturday by investigators but Lindsey Croslin is confident it was simply standard procedure. In fact she's happy to hear deputies are really working this case. “They had Chelsea in questioning for like 14 hours. Yeah, they took her in the morning, let her go home and got her again. Asked her the same basic questions, do you know anything about haleigh, did you or Tim try to help misty to hide haleigh...yeah. Crazy questions.”

Lindsey Croslin says the family has started to pull away from Misty Croslin-Cummings who has failed several polygraph tests.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/090809_haleighs_aunt_speaks_out

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: September 08, 2009, 07:07:18 PM »

I wondered why they put up with her abuse! I didn't think that people appearing on these shows got paid...good to know..now I won't feel bad for them when they get abused! all makes sense now...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: September 08, 2009, 07:11:28 PM »

Are the Croslins on the run yall?

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: September 08, 2009, 07:12:17 PM »

Are the Croslins on the run yall?
They do not seem to stay in one place very long.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: September 08, 2009, 07:13:23 PM »

snip from Heart's above article^^^

Lindsey Croslin says the family has started to pull away from Misty Croslin-Cummings who has failed several polygraph tests.

well duh....took ya long enough! now if only Ron would get a clue!

in regards to NG and Ron....I get the impression that NG believes Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh going missing and that she does feel sorry for him....maybe she will talk to him behind the scenes and convince him that he must make Misty tell the truth? dunno but I feel from watching them that there is a mutual respect to some degree with Ron and NG...jmo.....she has compassion for him which for some reason she does not have for Crystal

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: September 08, 2009, 07:15:33 PM »

Heart...all good 20 questions...maybe you could email them to NG to ask.... not that she will but it is a good set of questions imo...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: September 08, 2009, 07:22:31 PM »

116 Tyler  Satsuma  FL 32189

2 beds, 2.0 baths, 1,260 sq ft

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: September 08, 2009, 07:28:07 PM »

I still don't understand why Misty can not be arrested for giving false info to the LE if they are so sure that she has been inconsistent as they have stated....wouldn't that be like giving a false police report or misleading a police officer or something??? what the heck are they waiting for? if she got arrested she might break soon after being interrogated! if she thinks that the police are on her back now, wait till she goes to jail and gets grilled for hours straight...just what she needs to have happen imo.!!!

I am just catching up on this thread for today, and hope I am not untimely in this response.

I did a little research some time ago about Obstruction of Justice and lying to the police (back with the Caylee case) and I must say, I am still a little confused, but want to share the info I have gathered and some good links.

It is, apparently, illegal to lie to federal law enforcement, but not to local or state police, except for in some jurisdictions.

Concerning Obstruction of Justice statutes in Florida, here is the statute listing obstruction crimes:
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/STATUTES/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0843/titl0843.htm&StatuteYear=2008&Title=-%3E2008-%3EChapter%20843

A good link with some further information on the above code: http://www.rpfoley.com/lawyer-attorney-1170536.html

To be convicted of Obstruction of Justice requires that you actually intended to impede or obstruct the justice system.

It may be that LE does not believe they could prove that Misty actually intended to impede or obstruct by her statements. She seems to have a history of drug use which could possibly impair her recollection of events.

I am just trying to understand why she has not been arrested, like many of you, on obstruction charges.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #536 on: September 08, 2009, 07:28:26 PM »

JVM is saying that there is someone who say Misty and Ron the day HaLeigh went missing.

Coming up!

Who say what........I'm sorry, I know I'm slow tonight, but what did the say???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: September 08, 2009, 07:29:07 PM »

I wondered why they put up with her abuse! I didn't think that people appearing on these shows got paid...good to know..now I won't feel bad for them when they get abused! all makes sense now...

Of course they get paid cookie.  Why do you think that the retired conservative politicians are running to Fox News and the Dems to other cable news outlets.  Show them the money, honey   

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: September 08, 2009, 07:30:20 PM »

Coming up!

Its coming up,  she has not talked about yet.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #539 on: September 08, 2009, 07:32:54 PM »

Coming up!

Its coming up,  she has not talked about yet.

I think I got it~I just heard on JVM, someone saw them........I was confused by the post a bit.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.