May 02, 2024, 05:52:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #20 9/6/09 - 9/16/09  (Read 323289 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: September 08, 2009, 09:38:41 PM »

... and the plot thickens.

Thanks no rose colored glasses.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: September 08, 2009, 09:39:03 PM »

okay here is my thoughts on the cell... if le knows there were lots of calls between misty and the bro then misty must have had her phone on at some point yet ron relays that she had er phone off probably that is what she told him... if he assumed it then it would be because it was picking up on first ring usually a tell tale sign it is off however if you are really quick to hit the iignore button instead of the answer button whhen you have an incoming call then it would also pick up on first ring.... if it wa son and she was hitting ignore that quick then she must have had her phone in her hand as ron was calling it which would mean the phone was with her and very close at that
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: September 08, 2009, 09:39:49 PM »

Miller said he believes that's why detectives traveled to Cape Cod. The night Haleigh disappeared, Misty Cummings said Timmy Croslin discovered his van had been used by someone else.

Ok, they all are under the same roof, Timmy, Chelsea, Tommy, Lindsey, Lisa, Hank, and Joe Overstreet (visitor). Not one of them realize that the van was gone?

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: September 08, 2009, 09:42:02 PM »

okay here is my thoughts on the cell... if le knows there were lots of calls between misty and the bro then misty must have had her phone on at some point yet ron relays that she had er phone off probably that is what she told him... if he assumed it then it would be because it was picking up on first ring usually a tell tale sign it is off however if you are really quick to hit the iignore button instead of the answer button whhen you have an incoming call then it would also pick up on first ring.... if it wa son and she was hitting ignore that quick then she must have had her phone in her hand as ron was calling it which would mean the phone was with her and very close at that

AH on JVM now stating that Misty would not pick up the phone when Ronald called.

Wait another couple of days and the story will change again.  The media is as inconsistent as Misty.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: September 08, 2009, 09:49:04 PM »

If you read further on AH's site it says Misty's lawyer said she was distracted by the Native American artwork on the walls during the tests   
i'm laughin out loud and feeling dumb now because i found the artwork distracting too
    It was lovely artwork.
as i was trying to watch misty's face i kept noticing the artwork behind her and trying to figure out what it was and wondering why they laid it out on the wall spacially as they did... i might have ocd because asymmetrical things irk me....
what i did notice is that she looke dup and to her right a lot when telling the story and unless you are left handed that supposedly means you are accessing memories and not trying to lie... thing about that tho is she looked up and to her rigt like for every single question as though she was doing it on purpose made me wonder if she studied up on body tells before trying to dupe everyone with the tests... i hope to god that le takes the cummings computer like now or a month from now... it would be interesting to see what this crew has been googling lately probably more interesting then what was googled before she went missing

Well first you would need to know how to spell correctly in order to google successfully, penny for your thoughts

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: September 08, 2009, 09:54:20 PM »

If you read further on AH's site it says Misty's lawyer said she was distracted by the Native American artwork on the walls during the tests   
i'm laughin out loud and feeling dumb now because i found the artwork distracting too
    It was lovely artwork.
as i was trying to watch misty's face i kept noticing the artwork behind her and trying to figure out what it was and wondering why they laid it out on the wall spacially as they did... i might have ocd because asymmetrical things irk me....
what i did notice is that she looke dup and to her right a lot when telling the story and unless you are left handed that supposedly means you are accessing memories and not trying to lie... thing about that tho is she looked up and to her rigt like for every single question as though she was doing it on purpose made me wonder if she studied up on body tells before trying to dupe everyone with the tests... i hope to god that le takes the cummings computer like now or a month from now... it would be interesting to see what this crew has been googling lately probably more interesting then what was googled before she went missing

Well first you would need to know how to spell correctly in order to google successfully, penny for your thoughts

yes..and then you would need to know how to read what you google... 

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: September 08, 2009, 10:00:50 PM »

this shows addresses for hank sr (misty's dad)
and hank jr (aka tommy also lindsy's husband)
http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=hank+&name=croslin&where=fl
this shows address for lindsy
http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=lindsy&name=croslin&where=fl
this is an address for misty croslin
http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=misty&name=croslin&where=fl
this is an address for destiney croslin (chelsea and tim's daughter)
http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=destiney&name=croslin&where=fl
and here is our family tree so from our archive
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4570.0
point being they have all been house hopping since daytona.... either that or chelsea and tim gave lindsy and tommy permission to put their phone in their minor daughters name.....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: September 08, 2009, 10:03:50 PM »

NG:  Credible sighting of HaLeigh in a shopping cart being pushed by an adult in a Wal- Mart in Cape Cod.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #668 on: September 08, 2009, 10:03:53 PM »

Miller said he believes that's why detectives traveled to Cape Cod. The night Haleigh disappeared, Misty Cummings said Timmy Croslin discovered his van had been used by someone else.

Ok, they all are under the same roof, Timmy, Chelsea, Tommy, Lindsey, Lisa, Hank, and Joe Overstreet (visitor). Not one of them realize that the van was gone?
Must have really been Party Central that night 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: September 08, 2009, 10:05:16 PM »

and so the van was close enough for Misty to actually get to it if she wanted to....just across the woods......hmmmm....now that makes more sense about the van and the condition it was in..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: September 08, 2009, 10:09:27 PM »

Hmmm.. It places Timmy and Tommy living  together on 116 tyler.. So I guess the van was parked @ 116 Tyler..
Where was Timmy's wife and kids? This is just nuts  If they were living there also, I'm just going to scream, how did all those people fit in that mobile home?

Did I hear that correctly???

And with all of them together, what relatives would Misty be babysitting for?  Was babysitting the lie that she fed to Ron for wanting to leave the mh that night?
I think it was...JMO
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: September 08, 2009, 10:15:52 PM »

Ya know, there is something really really bad being hidden by all these players.... I bet Ronald wishes he had never met these people..............I think we need to check and see if any children has ever come up missing around these people before, would explain them moving around so much!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: September 08, 2009, 10:23:22 PM »

and so the van was close enough for Misty to actually get to it if she wanted to....just across the woods......hmmmm....now that makes more sense about the van and the condition it was in..
an di guess there goes the theory that joe stole it simply to get to misty's house... if he was involved it would have bee stolen to get away from misty's house... now when you say across the woods is there literally a way to get between the 2 hoses via the woods? is that what someone did drove thru the woods and thhat is why she says that a branch busted out the headlight?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: September 08, 2009, 10:25:33 PM »

since the walmart sighting was the same day as the interview then is it possible that someone who knew the croslins had moved up here had called in a false one in hopes of framing them some more? perhaps some one out of state who by looking at my tiny state would assume that abington and cape are close together?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: September 08, 2009, 10:28:28 PM »

This is mposted at WS...if this is the for sale sign at Tommy's house then boy they are in a hurry.......8 day sale and they are selling everything....mattresses, sofa'a.....maybe LE should go yard sale shopping...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: September 08, 2009, 10:30:55 PM »

an di guess there goes the theory that joe stole it simply to get to misty's house... if he was involved it would have bee stolen to get away from misty's house... now when you say across the woods is there literally a way to get between the 2 hoses via the woods? is that what someone did drove thru the woods and thhat is why she says that a branch busted out the headlight?

Ok, you all have me confused now. LOL

It was my understanding (from my notes) that:

Chelsea had borrowed the van that weekend....she & husband live near Crescent City. A drunk driver had totalled their vehicle. She said that she is 6 months pregnant and always parks as close to the back steps as she can. But when Misty phoned her about Haleigh being missing and she went outside to get in the van that it was parked differently. Later, she returned the van to Lindsy. Then *Lindsy* phoned her and said please tell me you're the one who put the scratch in my van....and Chelsea said she had not....So, they believe Joe Overstreet, the cousin, who had stayed at Chelsea's home had taken the van during the night.

Now, you are saying that Chelsea and Timmy were living (staying at) Tommy's and Lindsy's on Tyler?

Call me confuzzled.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: September 08, 2009, 10:30:58 PM »

No you cant drive through the woods, Misty could walk through the woods to get to her brothers house though.....there's a path straight through so she didnt have to walk all the way around..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #677 on: September 08, 2009, 10:34:41 PM »

Ok, you all have me confused now. LOL

It was my understanding (from my notes) that:

Chelsea had borrowed the van that weekend....she & husband live near Crescent City. A drunk driver had totalled their vehicle. She said that she is 6 months pregnant and always parks as close to the back steps as she can. But when Misty phoned her about Haleigh being missing and she went outside to get in the van that it was parked differently. Later, she returned the van to Lindsy. Then *Lindsy* phoned her and said please tell me you're the one who put the scratch in my van....and Chelsea said she had not....So, they believe Joe Overstreet, the cousin, who had stayed at Chelsea's home had taken the van during the night.

Now, you are saying that Chelsea and Timmy were living (staying at) Tommy's and Lindsy's on Tyler?

Call me confuzzled.

Me too-I wonder if the facts were just skewed again...........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: September 08, 2009, 10:34:44 PM »

ESTATE SALE...hmmmm...who died????  Notice the trampolene is also listed.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: September 08, 2009, 10:39:25 PM »

I read in a couple of news papers that it was Misty who called Chelsea....

Misty called Chelsea later that night asking her if she was the one who put the scratch in her van and Chelsea then began crying telling her no she wasn’t the one who put the scratch in the van.

http://www.bloggernews.net/120177

.http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_myblog&show=Investigating-Misty-Cummings-family-van.html&Itemid=60
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.